9 hours ago, ule777 said:

Hi, this is an interesting mod, nice work. However I meet an issue recently which 100% for sure cause by this mod. Im playing the survival mode right now and about 60 levels, somehow the effect or the state of hunger and thirst got a quite long time delay before update.

For example when there is a hint telling me that my character is hungury thirsty, or tired want to sleep, after I let my character eat/drink/sleep there is not get response to my act no matter how many pure water I drink, or how many food(any food) I eat and hours of sleep, the character hunger and thirst state still remain hunger/thirsty/tired. Only after a moment (about 30 seconds or so in reality) then its start response, said "I am not thirsty" or "I am not hungury" "your are vigorous" Its just got delay somehow, besides, this delay also happen when I load water from a Wash basin by bottels, there also a delay then its give me the water.

After disable the file "FPAttributes.esp" in MO2 this issue vanished, no more delay to eat or drink. Right now I dont know what to do to kill this bug, Any help and advise would be great!

The game's "hard core" survival difficulty features depend on Papyrus script interactions, and what you're describing sounds like a severe case of script lag. Uninstalling a script-oriented mod like SA may seem like it solves this lag, but is probably actually just breaking a bunch of stuff so it fails faster and doesn't delay the HC (survival) scripts.

You might consider testing with SKK Script Lag latency detector to help pinpoint the cause, and also looking for errors in your Papyrus script log.

10 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I have been playing in survival, and I have this mod installed, and when my character gets hungry and then eats the status update on screen is immediate. Similarly, when my character gets thirsty and then drinks (or eats a melon) the status update on screen is immediate.

Still... you are having this problem, and disabling the mod fixes it for you.

This sounds like an interaction between this mod and some other mod (or maybe combination of mods) that you have installed (though it might be something else).

Possible approaches here include:

(*) Enabling logging and looking at the logs (especially near when you eat/drink, but also starting the game). Possibly your configuration puts too much load on the system or something.

(*) posting your mod load order (this might be a starting point for further investigation, or it might remind someone here of an issue related to your mods)

If those do not pan out, you might also try enabling the console for survival mode - it can be a useful tool for inspecting some parts of the system.

Thanks! actually I test this bug under the condition at disable all other mods and only open SA. Anyway, last night I tried disable SA and make a save, then re-enable the SA at new save after this the issue gone(hopefully) 

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The game's "hard core" survival difficulty features depend on Papyrus script interactions, and what you're describing sounds like a severe case of script lag. Uninstalling a script-oriented mod like SA may seem like it solves this lag, but is probably actually just breaking a bunch of stuff so it fails faster and doesn't delay the HC (survival) scripts.

You might consider testing with SKK Script Lag latency detector to help pinpoint the cause, and also looking for errors in your Papyrus script log.

Thanks, this is very helpful, last night I tried disable SA and make a save, then re-enable the SA at new save after this the issue gone, I will try this lag detector in case it will happen again.

1 minute ago, ule777 said:

Thanks, this is very helpful, last night I tried disable SA and make a save, then re-enable the SA at new save after this the issue gone, I will try this lag detector in case it will happen again.

If you uninstalled or disabled SA in your mod manager (even temporarily) and then loaded the game and saved, you've possibly broken running instances of a bunch of scripts. If you look in your Papyrus log, don't be surprised if it's full of errors about None script objects, missing properties, undefined variables...

Hopefully you at least followed the guidance on SA's file page about disabling physical and psychological effects before uninstalling, in order to avoid ending up with extra stuck effects (which will probably be additive with any new effects the mod applies once it's re-enabled).

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

如果您在模组管理器中卸载或禁用了 SA(即使是暂时的),然后加载游戏并保存,则您可能破坏了一堆脚本的运行实例。如果你查看你的 Papyrus 日志,如果它充满了关于 None 脚本对象、缺少属性、未定义变量的错误,请不要感到惊讶......

希望您至少遵循了 SA 文件页面上关于在卸载之前禁用身体和心理效果的指南,以避免最终出现额外的卡住效果(一旦重新启用,它可能会与 mod 应用的任何新效果相加)。

ah......nope, I was doing binary search at that time in a harsh, try to find which mod cause the problem, did not pay attention to any guidance.......

Although I did not open Papyrus log but I check my pipboy there was not any annoying effect stuck in perk menu, now that I re-enabled SA.......I will recheck this tonight, probably be prepare for open new game if meet the worst outcome  ==....==

Anyway, thanks a lot for reminding.

4 hours ago, the.witcher said:

Ok, so (playing as dude) I've reached the slut sex level. trying to get it to drop restraining from sex. points fell below 50 and I'm still slutty. What are the thresholds? Does it have to fall to 0 to get a level down?

From memory, you have to get your sex level down to 30 (might be 29)

1 hour ago, the.witcher said:

Not yet :) It's hard to get it to decrease soo much. I'm behaving, but once in a while i do screw my lovely Piper/Cait/Curie trio...

You can speed up the rate it decreases in the MCM, it's in the psychology section, sex level decay

Edited by Slorm

I wish there was a more visual reminder of high arousal.  I fully understand the hassle with working with SWF files and Hud framework and get why you stopped updating that functionality. That being said, how hard would it be to create a screen effect like when you take chems?  I am not familiar with how the game handles them so I don't know what it would take.  But Imagine a light pink haze around the edge of the screen when you +60 arousal, and then a more distorted and pulsing haze when you were +90.  That would give the player visual cues about their arousal state and also give them a gameplay push to do something about it.

I don't know how the game would react to a screen effect running for an extended period of time or when entering and exiting cells.  Maybe have the effect last only 10-15 sec but trigger every time arousal increased, or on interval update check of SA_Attributes.

It would also be a cool way to signal other status effects like pain from extreme wear.

I was running into an issue with the hud framework the other day, where it was not showing arousal. That problem went away when I started a new game. So... you can bet that any new approach could also be quirky, because that's how things are.

Meanwhile, most of the existing screen effects blur the screen, which annoys people. But maybe a heart-beat-like effect could be subtle enough to be noticeable without being overwhelming. Or maybe an intermittent "panicky breathing" effect would work?

Anyways, if you can implement something, I imagine people would be appreciative... (It's always easier to volunteer other people's time. ?)

18 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I was running into an issue with the hud framework the other day, where it was not showing arousal. That problem went away when I started a new game. So... you can bet that any new approach could also be quirky, because that's how things are.

Meanwhile, most of the existing screen effects blur the screen, which annoys people. But maybe a heart-beat-like effect could be subtle enough to be noticeable without being overwhelming. Or maybe an intermittent "panicky breathing" effect would work?

Anyways, if you can implement something, I imagine people would be appreciative... (It's always easier to volunteer other people's time. ?)

I am more than willing to try making some effects, I just need a help getting started.  My knowledge of CK and scripting is very limited.  I found the Imagespace effects in CK, but I'm not sure about modifing/creating a new one for FPAttributes.esp or how to script it so I can test it.

I have not done anything useful with imagespace effects myself. 

But I have seen one show up when I use stimpacks (in my modded game) that might be a useful starting point (the screen temporarily gets a reddish cast to it - if it could be timed to mimic a heartbeat, that might work ... or might be too annoying, probably it would need to also be toned down).

Anyways... I see https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ImageSpace_Modifiers and https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ImageSpace and there's also the script Base\ImageSpaceModifier.psc that exports five native functions (Apply ApplyCrossFade PopTo Remove RemoveCrossFade), and there's a variety of examples of the use of these things in the base scripts (like AssaultronHeadModScript.psc or TriggerRadImod.psc).

21 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I have not done anything useful with imagespace effects myself. 

But I have seen one show up when I use stimpacks (in my modded game) that might be a useful starting point (the screen temporarily gets a reddish cast to it - if it could be timed to mimic a heartbeat, that might work ... or might be too annoying, probably it would need to also be toned down).

Anyways... I see https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ImageSpace_Modifiers and https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=ImageSpace and there's also the script Base\ImageSpaceModifier.psc that exports five native functions (Apply ApplyCrossFade PopTo Remove RemoveCrossFade), and there's a variety of examples of the use of these things in the base scripts (like AssaultronHeadModScript.psc or TriggerRadImod.psc).

Thanks for the tips! I've figured out how to make new Imagespacemodifiers that have a slight animation effect.  I am tweaking the values but when I have a couple that I think look OK I'll upload them here in a test esp. 

I'll still need some help in the scripting side because I have zero experience there. I think having FPAttributes call a 3-5 sec imagespace effect every time you hit a specific arousal value is the easiest was to go.  example if arousal hits 60, 65, 70, 75 call the imagespace effect.  Since its not an animation it shouldn't interrupt gameplay.  I just don't know how script heavy that would be or if FPA is checking the values constantly, only when told to by another script, or checking at regular intervals. 

the other thing that I am trying to find out is if I can make the effect be a subtle but constant effect that is looping while you are in the specific arousal range, or a shorter more visible effect that plays every so often.  I'm not sure how either will effect framerate or script lag.

On 11/15/2023 at 2:34 PM, Slorm said:

You can speed up the rate it decreases in the MCM, it's in the psychology section, sex level decay

The sex level decay is real :)
Just takes time to set all sliders across mods to ones "close to realism" values and times.

@twistedtrebla is there any chance you could continue development and make a version that includes males? I am playing a male for my first play-through and "vaginal wear" is a bit off. Some more deep changes could go alon with it, like the fact that males/females perceive wear/psychological a bit differently, they could have different effects and so on.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think this mod is not suitable for a "male-giver" players type like me.. because all I see is "vaginal wear" meanwhile the last time I checked my MC has a dick, not a vagina.. & although I really enjoy violating female enemies that have surrendered.. still i get "vaginal wear".. maybe there should be an option to change this on installation.. or maybe this mod is only intended for those who have female MCs & enjoy being violated..?

24 minutes ago, Darkstorms said:

Well, I think this mod is not suitable for a "male-giver" players type like me.. because all I see is "vaginal wear" meanwhile the last time I checked my MC has a dick, not a vagina.. & although I really enjoy violating female enemies that have surrendered.. still i get "vaginal wear".. maybe there should be an option to change this on installation.. or maybe this mod is only intended for those who have female MCs & enjoy being violated..?

It is only intended for female PCs.

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

It is only intended for female PCs.

It should be possible to modify the mod to work for male PCs, but whoever makes those changes would have to cover a lot of ground.

And, even then, it would still be a framework on which other mods would be built, and those mods would also need some attention to deal with previously valid assumptions which would no longer be valid. (And/or the mods would need to be written, or existing mods which do not use attributes would need to be modified or patched to use them.)

This could be a fun project for someone, but it would take time, and patience, and testing...

(But,, even then, there would be people who wanted something different.)

Edited by sen4mi

i wanted to ask but im probably just being bad at downloading mods again, but everytime i get into a scene my character freezes up and the other npc just walks away. like i had a ballgag and was stripped but i couldnt move or open my pipboy or anything so i had to reload a save. (i did start using the mods partway through a playthrough so if thats why im sorry)

I's ok if you can't move, that means AAF tries to start scene. After that your screen should go black and animation will start, if you installed all AAF animations/patches/etc correctly. If not, then you should check AAF animations and read this one -

4 hours ago, WholesomeBane said:

i wanted to ask but im probably just being bad at downloading mods again, but everytime i get into a scene my character freezes up and the other npc just walks away. like i had a ballgag and was stripped but i couldnt move or open my pipboy or anything so i had to reload a save. (i did start using the mods partway through a playthrough so if thats why im sorry)

Do you have a functional AAF install?

ETA: I don't think your issue is related to this mod at all.

Edited by UsernameTaken666