Site questions, comments, and suggestions

Just now, Hazzel1337 said:

i guess i have the same problem as the guy above

Same here.  The threads are fine with the grey color scheme, but the main site pages having the glaring white color scheme.  Clearing the cache doesn't change it and it is this way on multiple browsers (Chrome/Mozilla/etc)

Minor bug: single user signature ignore does not work on moderators or administrators (tested on greg and ashal in this thread)

Instead of "This member's signature is now being ignored." I get "There was a problem ignoring this members signature"

Minor bug: Putting a code snippet in a spoiler removes the code snippet and squashes the code, but keeps the color at least:

Function Maintain(Formlist f, Book b, int i) Actor pl = Game.GetPlayer() bool combat_state = p.IsInCombat()

cut.png

Edited by Verstort

There's something a little annoying about the page navigation in forum threads. If you want to open a different page in a new tab (e.g. to preload pages 5, 6 and 7 in the background while you're still reading page 4), you can't do that anymore with a simple Ctrl+Left-click. You have to right-click and select "Open in new tab" from the context menu. Which is a bit tedious. If you left-click on a page selection button, it'll always load in the current tab. Even when you're holding Ctrl while clicking. The same problem exists for other buttons (like "Quote" or "Report") but it's probably not that big of an issue there.

It works with Edge, but not Chromium- or Gecko-based browsers (tested with SRware Iron 62.0.3250.0, FF 56.0.2 and PaleMoon 27.6.0 under Windows 10 1709).

Edited by greyspammer

Why has the upgrade taken so long? I understand that people have probably asked but I'm not gonna scroll through 9 pages to find the answer. Maybe post it and sticky it on the main site?

20 minutes ago, RussianPrince said:

Why has the upgrade taken so long? I understand that people have probably asked but I'm not gonna scroll through 9 pages to find the answer. Maybe post it and sticky it on the main site?

Ashal answered on the old LL site that there are several problems with CSS and similar stuff. He is working on it and he's hoping that the site will be fixed by Tuesday. :)

2 hours ago, winny257 said:

do you have something to hide?
I not, I am an open book. :)

3i8T6n.gif

just a fun.

giphy.gif

Do you also let the toilets door open when you go take a shit :blush: ?

As someone else said, a proper use of https is very important these days.  I hope you won't give up on encryption because of performance costs.