Site questions, comments, and suggestions

I know you guys just started the switch to the main address again, but immediately the site looks wonky again.Capture.thumb.JPG.ac325a36df57897e94cdd8c1624308fc.JPG

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. I'm looking forward to having the new site on the main domain again. :)

Edit: Deleted browser cache, yeah the site still looks wonky.

Edited by ongwk733
20 minutes ago, ongwk733 said:

I know you guys just started the switch to the main address again, but immediately the site looks wonky again.Capture.thumb.JPG.ac325a36df57897e94cdd8c1624308fc.JPG

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. I'm looking forward to having the new site on the main domain again. :)

Edit: Deleted browser cache, yeah the site still looks wonky.

It should be fixed now. Let me know if it's still happening.

I'm having the exact same issue as ongwk733. First time accessing the site since it's moved over and there's white pretty much everywhere, makes things nigh-impossible to read. I'm on Chrome too, dunno if that's important to mention, but figured why the hell not. Haven't tested downloads and so on quite yet though as I'm about to turn in for the night, but will report back if I find anything funny. Other than that, it looks great!

No problem in terms of design, I was afraid of getting lost, but it isn't the case, the forum is as easy to navigate as it was before. The only thing that bother me is the contrast in colors.
In a topic, there is not much problem, it's quite easy to read, but on the main page of the forum, having the different category in white boxes, contrast a lot with the darker background. The download pages are were it hurts my eyes, the white color of the boxes, on dark background, and with the different colors of text really hurt my eyes. It's actually difficult to read and I actually have to concentrate to read what's written when it's the base color and what is in flashy colors pup up a bit too much.

Long story short, I love the change, a breath of fresh air, new stuff, the only thing I complain is the color palette. Other that that everything is still there and still amazing.
Thank the devs for all the amazing work you're putting down for it.

Edit: My bad, I started writting before the previous post was visible. Seems like the colors were unintentional and it as been solved.  Wonderful job. This is as wonderful as I remember.

Edited by Elgate
1 minute ago, wild_guy said:

Hi! There are still no links to my files in my support topics, will this be fixed or I must create the links anew?

Reveal hidden contents

There should be a "View File" Button at the very top of the post.

Just now, wild_guy said:

but I don't see it, here is an example:

Hide contents

123.thumb.jpg.2a78d59f6469a880eefadcede4406e86.jpg

It's still using the old template by the looks of it. If you edit your download in the downloads section (just click edit and then save) it should update the support topic. 

3 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Is there a way to find my file downloads quickly?

If you look at the top left of the file in the downloads section, there is a "find their other files" link. I'm working on adding an easier method to this, but it's not a high priority at the moment.

otherfiles.PNG

If I could create a wishlist:

Ability to sort whether files, blogs or topics show up in order (or at all).  I always want to see files...

... but only for games I play, so an ability to filter that would also be awesome.

If neither of these things appear, I will still be a happy camper.  Keep being awesome, 'Lab.

4 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said:

Is there a way to stop the harassment of my browser asking me about if I want notifications from this site every time I visit? Every time I say never but it never means never. I use Firefox.

+1

Is there a way to stop the harassment of my browser asking me about if I want notifications from this site every time I visit? Every time I say never but it never means never. I use Firefox.

If you use anonymous browsing, then no. No way.

Because your "no" answer will not be recorded.

... but only for games I play, so an ability to filter that would also be awesome.

If neither of these things appear, I will still be a happy camper.  Keep being awesome, 'Lab.

then I would have to say goodbye to this website, I play for 3 years nothing more that is listed here on LL.
some would be glad if I disappear, but millions would miss me. lachende-smileys-347.gif

In the event it has not been reported

Opera Browser is not able to change pages in posts. So you get stuck on whatever page loaded when you went to it from the forum menu. 

(if this has been report, sorry for the double post, but I can't change pages) :cool: