Site questions, comments, and suggestions

37 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I'm using FF and I can't complain although I have no fast Internet. The slowest opening for me is when going from blog section on forum or my profile but it takes less then a minute. Everything else works fine for me. I know it is not comfort for you, but just wanted to say that since the site is upgraded, I have no problem with long openings.

my friend, with me it is exactly the other way around, I have a very fast internet connection, before the update, everything took at most a tenth of a second, now sometimes more than a minute.
I never fabricated a double post before, today already twice! :classic_wink:

Can confirm, LL is recently taking longer and longer to load. Right now it takes around 10-30 seconds to refresh a random forum page.

Nexus seems to have similar issues.

Mind you that i'm running 100Mbit, and other sites takes 1-2 seconds to respond at most.

Pure forums using the old software always load instant (<1sec) within clicking the bookmark.

Most pages now take more than a minute to load  :classic_sad:
And I'm not talking about pages like "Funny pic" or "animated gif" ( The sites where the friendly LL members never use spoilers to help the people with slow internet connection. )

This page was quick , only 25 seconds.

Don't know what you've done Ashal but speed is marginally improved. As the Lemming said it is still hit and miss but I think it's definitely better now. Not as good as before the upgrade but better nonetheless. I hope it doesn't just reflect fewer users though.

Forum seems to load slower, blog pages seem to load faster than before.

Also I get log off every now and then while actively jumping between forums and have to log in again.

Also there seems to be 2 log in with fb and 2 log in with tweeter button, doesn't bother me since I don't use neither.

15 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

The cursor stacks at using @name of the user and it is not possible to continue the sentence even after editing post.

1499973918_2018-05-2820_24_34-Enteryourtextholdctrlandrightclickformoreoptions.png.680f81f68168bd103c776b8b54cb045f.png

That is an old bug that was not fixed in this version.

The only way it to continue the sentence on the next line, and then go at the begin of the line and type "Backspace".

Not a very good solution, but works.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

That is an old bug that was not fixed in this version.

The only way it to continue the sentence on the next line, and then go at the begin of the line and type "Backspace".

Not a very good solution, but works.

I didn't have that problem before. This is the first time. I also can't "get out" of that grey box. No keyboard button works; nor space bar, nor Enter no nothing. :)

Strange: until recently, I could see who else was reading the same topic as I do ... now it disappeared?

Was that intended or is it lost somewhere in the void of software features?

14 minutes ago, worik said:

Strange: until recently, I could see who else was reading the same topic as I do ... now it disappeared?

Was that intended or is it lost somewhere in the void of software features?

I'm guessing it was slowing down the topics, the same way the list of who is online was slowing down the front-page.

23 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

I'm guessing it was slowing down the topics, the same way the list of who is online was slowing down the front-page.

That would be good enough reason to leave it aside.

also with me happen lately the strangest things.
when I first open the Loverslab page is everything ok, if I but first open my profile, then I only see my avatar + username and my cover picture.
everything else has disappeared, no follower list, no recent posts from me, everything is black! ?

edit: just now again :classic_wink:

I'm having similar problem like Eva. Left and right cursors doesn't respond in blog posting. It work in threads, but not in blogs. If I have to correct certain word in sentence I have to use the mouse click.

Seems to be working fine in my neck of the woods. Just a friendly courtesy reminder to use spoilers for images for people with slow internet (people can't help where they live because socio-economics). I can soak it but others definitely have trouble. No specific suggestions or complaints yet, still feeling some things out.

11 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

I'm having similar problem like Eva. Left and right cursors doesn't respond in blog posting. It work in threads, but not in blogs. If I have to correct certain word in sentence I have to use the mouse click.

It is fixed and it is working correctly now. Thanks.