Site questions, comments, and suggestions

Must stress out the old problem again. No keyboard key (arrows, enter, backspace and so on) works in blog section when answering on the posts. This problem is present few days already but I didn't say a word hoping it will be solved by itself when upgrading. Sorry, but must say that this is a bit frustrating.

On 6/23/2018 at 7:02 PM, Tirloque said:

Anyway, it appears that even if the problem appeared shorty after a forum update, it was Postimage, the image host that was responsible for this. Another of the drawbacks of their services. After the change of urls, the untold recompression, and now that. They're proving themselves unreliable, and I was wrong to think LL was bugged. I'll now have to inform the other bloggers (again ?) about Postimage.

Hey, @CPU remember about the images issue ? Postimage's hosted images being forcefully resized ?  Well, we've got an answer from them :

Hello, Tirloque

We block some asian adult hosts, that leech our bandwidth too much, loverslab was limited by mistake.
Hotlink for loverslab[.]com was resumed, sorry for inconvenience.

Best regards,
Postimage support

So in fact, it was Postimage specifically blocking Loverlabs, just like Imgur. And they unblocked it ! Happy ending I guess : even though Postimage shouldn't be used for adult content, we can still use it for those of our LL images that are SFW. ?

As LL was specifically affected, I just wanted to let you know about the final whereabouts. :classic_wink:

53 minutes ago, wild_guy said:

Where is the 'complain' buttton for messages?? What should we do to draw the attention of the moderator to a post?

There seems to be some problems with the report button.

Ashal is on it.

Just PM me or myhuinny or greg until the button will be back.

19 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Just checked and I'm not seeing the report button anywhere.

Strange .. I have it .. I just need to move the mouse over the #number at the top right of the post

Not sure if it works, but at least I see the clickable  "report content"

On 7/1/2018 at 2:46 PM, inglorious_basterd said:
On 6/30/2018 at 8:14 AM, inglorious_basterd said:

The "ignore user" feature doesn't work for me. I put a user on my ignore list, either through the flyout menu or manually, but the list is ignored by the forum (pardon the pun).

HALP?

*cocks an eye at ingloriouos_basterd, then pretends to ignore him as she sits by the window across the room, watching him in the window pane reflection*

Things are getting worse every day. The blog section is not the only one that is "infected" with this bug, now, I can't do nothing when writing in personal wall. No keyboard key is working (backspace, Enter, space bar, cursors. I'm simply stuck in the box and have to exit the page. :(

179090507_2018-07-0805_49_50-EvalovesEP-LoversLab.png.e4cfa947842f744be994d3748fab2bd8.png

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

No keyboard key is working

I experience a similar issue ... but it has no clear picture for me, since I see no obvious pattern when it happens and when not.

Roughly estimated ... it strikes me 1/5th of my posts... sometimes straight from the first letter, sometimes in the middle of typing, sometimes when it simply refuses to accept the "save" button when I'm done.

My only solution is the same as Eva's - close the page and start again ?

Can you detail your hardware and software (OS+brownser) config ?

No problem on my side. At least in the forum (not tested in the blog) and the clubs. I'm using a 5 years old (but reinstalled anew) HP 6200 Pro SFF with a dual cor Celeron 8 GB RAM running Windows 7 pro 64bits and my browser is Firefox 61.1 64bits for info.

varying ... depending on where I am.

Same goes true to a lesser degree for the ISP and the connection. Makes no obvious difference. At least in the last 24h it was noticable few and far below the rest of last 2-3 weeks (felt, not measured :) )