Site questions, comments, and suggestions

10 minutes ago, Mr. Trigun said:

+1 on the Carbon site theme fuck up.

Reveal hidden contents

Until Ashal will fix it, please use the Carbon Wide that works just fine.

20 minutes ago, Cynical Misanthrope said:

This may not be the fault of LL. It happens to me as well sometimes on completely random websites. Try clean the cache/cookies etc etc. 

Usually it fixes these kinds of issues.

Thanks, but I have no problem with and other site but LL. I cleaned freaking cookies and cache thoousand times and it helps not. I even type this message on "Blind" for my wall picture voers the box for posting the message. I know you guys means well, and I'm soapologies for bbeing rude, buit IT is definatelly LL's fault.

28 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

image.thumb.jpeg.acb63aa1c70d3cd8b11c9474ef6a2e26.jpeg

my friend, it has never looked like this to me!
I have the IE (Internet Explorer) already 7 years ago banned from my PC.
The IE comes from Windows and he was always very susceptible to interference to me and, above all, manipulable by third parties (outside).

43 minutes ago, cetuximab said:

I am having the same problem as Elf Prince.  Started last night.  Tried: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Edge, deleted cookies, logged out and in, tried even a completely different computer in a different location and the same thing!  Help!!  I can barely navigate anymore!!

Same. The new site was working perfectly for a few days, and then suddenly all of the formatting disappeared. It's like the CSS has all been disabled or something. Almost completely unusable. For example, it took me about fifteen minutes to find this thread and make this post, something which should only take about 30 seconds.

I've tried it in Firefox (both PC and Android), Chrome (PC and Android), and Internet Explorer. Cleared all my cookies and saved settings, etc. No difference, still broken.

Carbon (Default) theme, result (IE, Chrome, Firefox):

image.png

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", select "Carbon - Full Width":

image.png

here the result:

image.png

LL pages appear nice and perfect as to be expected  right now... FF .. tried with carbon default and full witdh ... no CSS issues either

I had some issues earlier today from my mobile, but wrote it off to a crappy internet connection

15 minutes ago, CPU said:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on "Theme", select "Carbon - Full Width":

Hey CPU, about the Blog entries failing to be summed-up ; it seems it's only a problem concerning "Carbon default" theme. For some reason the issue does not appears when going for "Carbon Full width", so maybe it's related to a change recently done to the themes ?  Smiley_angel_LL.gif

8 hours ago, Elf Prince said:

Mozzilla Firefox is completely f**** up for hours.

I can't even post the picture how it looks like but it is a big mess and it took me a while to find the possibility to post.

It is a few hours after your issue but I am not having problems with Firefox. Was something changed with you recently on Firefox? An update or something?

Spoiler

Capture.PNG

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎26 at 3:51 PM, VirginMarie said:

I also don't see the missing images in my "library" of images (when selecting "other media") either.

Please let me know if I need to replace them myself, or if doing so would make it worse if a fix brings them back.

EDIT: No reply in 2 days so I've replaced the images myself. Had to pull them off of old.loverslab. Wish I knew what caused this as I fear it will just happen again.

Couple hours ago, images disappeared again. About 12 of them this time which was half as many as before. Just finished re-doing them again. Any idea what's causing this?

EDIT: this time, before I replaced, I removed many old attachments from my library in case it has something to do with running out of allowed space

5 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Hey CPU, about the Blog entries failing to be summed-up ; it seems it's only a problem concerning "Carbon default" theme. For some reason the issue does not appears when going for "Carbon Full width", so maybe it's related to a change recently done to the themes ?  Smiley_angel_LL.gif

Everything went down the hell for my FF when the theme was changed. I was pleasantly surprised when site opened without issues and weird behaving this morning. So, I guess it was fixed. I also have FF 57 64-bit.

Just converted the database from utf8 to utf8mb4. That probably doesn't mean much of anything to most of you, but it does mean you can now include actual emoji characters (rather than the emoticon images) in posts and stuff. ????????