Site questions, comments, and suggestions

6 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Where is Admin?? Haven't heard a word from them as to what's going on. Hello, anyone home? Be nice to get some updates on why so many connection problems. Hello??

I believe that admin is in deep digging of finding solution to fix the problem. He'll surely let us know what is going on when being able to. :)

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Where is Admin?? Haven't heard a word from them as to what's going on. Hello, anyone home? Be nice to get some updates on why so many connection problems. Hello??

It's Thanksgiving weekend here, I was out of town most of yesterday. It's fixed now and I'm continuing to monitor the situation.

15 minutes ago, Ashal said:

It's Thanksgiving weekend here, I was out of town most of yesterday. It's fixed now and I'm continuing to monitor the situation.

Have you tried to move the site on a new server ? If not, maybe it'll worth a try. But it can wait after the week-end of course :grin:

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

Thanks for the update, Ashal. I was wondering why we hadn't heard any thing from you folks in a while on the situation. Forgot about the holiday. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend.

Hey Ashal, the site's acting wonky... <jk> Don't sweat it, the "other site" was acting wonky yesterday as well <actually lots of sites were acting wonky yesterday> glad you were able to get away from it for a little while, hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Bought FO4 yesterday, and I'm sure that by the time i get all the mods from Nexus installed and I'm ready to get the good stuff, I'll be able to. 

ps Dear Santa, can I get a working MO for FO4 and Skyrim SE? please! I've been extra good this year!

Seems to be getting a lot better. Has been very smooth for me today, for the last few hours any way.

Thank you, all involved.

(let us upload and embed html5 videos instead of gifs. Gifs are about a brazillian times the size and the quality is awful. And the gif upload sites aren't much better, they take my lovingly crafted file, reduce the dimensions by half, add a bit of artifacting and increase the file size for good measure)

Edited by Carabosse

I'm fully aware of the problems you have in making the new site to work as you intend @Ashal and you have my moral support and gratitude, but I'm begging you to fix the problem with text editing in blog section when you'd have a time. Every time when I'm increasing the font size or/and correcting line spacing, the site's text editor replaces my text paragraphs randomly as it wills.  I'm spending more time in text editing then in writing my diary entry. Your help is very needed in this matter. Thank you. :)

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

I'm fully aware of the problems you have in making the new site to work as you intend @Ashal and you have my moral support and gratitude, but I'm begging you to fix the problem with text editing in blog section when you'd have a time. Every time when I'm increasing the font size or/and correcting line spacing, the site's text editor replaces my text paragraphs randomly as it wills.  I'm spending more time in text editing then in writing my diary entry. Your help is very needed in this matter. Thank you. :)

+1 It would be useful for us bloggers if we could see/edit the code directly, so that we don't have to rely on system's interpretation of our commands and on system's response time. It's not an emergency, but I would be glad if you allowed it again. :)

11 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

+1 It would be useful for us bloggers if we could see/edit the code directly, so that we don't have to rely on system's interpretation of our commands and on system's response time. It's not an emergency, but I would be glad if you allowed it again. :)

+1

6 hours ago, Tirloque said:

Do I see and agreement with me here? I'm shocked and stunned image.png.f2710335719e693412416384d918eed2.png   (Just kidding) image.png.5fd6f3356a0c009b7d4277bb466e76b1.png

It would sure be nice if put the download counter was placed next to the file instead of on a separate attachment 'screen'. Also, Bring back the clickable 'thumbnail' images instead of having to post the actual size. Photos lose a lot of definition when they are reduced to fit the page. Both of these requests have been posted several times with no response. 

hab mir ein paar Mods für Sims 4 heruntergeladen, aber sie sind nicht mehr abrufbar, obwohl sie immer noch angezeigt werden.

Ich vermisse sie schon sehr muss ich sagen. bitte helft mir die mods wieder zu bekommen. Ich würde mich freuen, wenn Sie mir helfen könnten. Danke. 

Edited by mia51
29 minutes ago, mia51 said:

hab mir ein paar mods für sims 4 heruntergeladen, um zu sehen, war die sims 4 viiieeeellll mehr interssant gemacht haben, aber auf einmal, von einem tag zum anderen funktionierten sie nicht mehr .. wie kriege ich meine mods wieder, ich muss wirklich sagen , ich vermisse sie schon sehr. bitte helft mir die mods wieder zu bekommen. würde euch sehr dankbar sein.

Das ist nicht der richtige Thread, um Hilfe für Sims zu erbitten.

Erstelle hier einen neuen Thread: Sims 4 Technical Support.

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎25 at 4:41 PM, VirginMarie said:

Why have the pictures on my mod download page gone missing? I mean within the page, not the screenshot ribbon.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2928-shout-like-a-virgin/

They were working earlier today, and there's been no edit/update of the page since. They use the "media" from within this site, not links to another site.

I also don't see the missing images in my "library" of images (when selecting "other media") either.

Please let me know if I need to replace them myself, or if doing so would make it worse if a fix brings them back.

EDIT: No reply in 2 days so I've replaced the images myself. Had to pull them off of old.loverslab. Wish I knew what caused this as I fear it will just happen again.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 11/23/2017 at 3:27 PM, Cynical Misanthrope said:

The reason for the attempting upgrades is because the old site were becoming old and many features no longer supported. Like the coding, security and stuff like that. So in the long run, nasty things can happen if we're not staying updated. So an upgrade is necessary.

Ahh, kk that makes sense I guess.

It's just a huge pain in the ass all around, also due to My limited internet access its like every time I log on everything, literally has changed and many very drastically, it almost becoming useless for Me to use internet at all for anything, even email hosting sites are fucking around too much and adding so many useless anti-features.  I'll probably not even use internet at all come the government's new year.

Thanx for explaining all that techie to Me, as I'm not at all tech-savy.

~ Vexy