Site questions, comments, and suggestions

1 minute ago, Jazzman said:

Edited 2 hours ago by Jazzman

@Ashal et al

Is it possible that you guys remove the above irrelevant message type that serves no real purpose or prolong the time span b/t correction adjustment frame (?) and the following edit frame? Right now it lasts for just a blink of an eye and is thus not usable.

I find it useful, but it is annoying that it shows up even if you edit right away, it should have some time to allow for editing without it. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an option for this anywhere, so I'll just disable entirely for now.

1 hour ago, TomatoEddie said:

:-)
RitualClarity,

sorry for what i'm going to write, but your Avatar already is an Angry Emoticon, buddy! :D

seriously, now: if i want to show any anger or alike, all i do is send the person a sweet little picture such as this:

Spoiler

a_bull_hit__by_kyurem600-d5zof7p.jpg.2f09e49bd6ebf292b550258c99492308.jpg

those rare cases where an image is worth a million words. :-)

I am sorry, you are mistaken. My avatar is somber... if he was angry... he would show teeth.

Spoiler

NES5bQp.jpg

:P

Also that is an image and not an cute emoticon ;)

I think I might have just found a very minor bug... The post links (little speech bubble icons) when you're looking at your own post history in your profile don't actually do anything when you click on them, but they should take you to that particular post right?

[edit]

In this case I was looking for one of my older posts, but couldn't remember which thread it was in.

On 10.11.2017 at 7:37 PM, Naked Ekans said:

000.thumb.png.6d33bbf598ceef283003390866951fc7.png

I miss this button.

Seconded. Not being able to just quickly type the BB code I want to have really slows down my workflow.

This, the problem with the navigation buttons I mentioned earlier, and the relatively slow loading times of the forum (refreshing the "content I posted in" page takes ~10 seconds) are the only real issues I have with the new site so far.

I would also like to use this opportunity to express my respect for the resident Sisyphos. I do not envy your job. Good luck!

Btw. on the previews of the blog section, is it possible to have a more condensed view like with the old software? When you enter the blog section all blogs are loaded which slows down everything since typically really large image posts are loaded, which means hundreds MB of have to be loaded.

I always thought one of the reasons for people to use blogs is so they don't slow down other Threats like the Counterpart Threat with their large image posts.

So is it possible to have more of a condensed view without the previews and the loading like in the rest of the forum? 

12 hours ago, TomatoEddie said:

:-)
RitualClarity,

sorry for what i'm going to write, but your Avatar already is an Angry Emoticon, buddy! :D

seriously, now: if i want to show any anger or alike, all i do is send the person a sweet little picture such as this:

a_bull_hit__by_kyurem600-d5zof7p.jpg.2f09e49bd6ebf292b550258c99492308.jpg

those rare cases where an image is worth a million words. :-)

and I post a gif, is much more meaningful. lachende-smileys-347.gif

grEgR.gif

Mozzilla Firefox is completely f**** up for hours.

I can't even post the picture how it looks like but it is a big mess and it took me a while to find the possibility to post.

14 minutes ago, jennievm said:

Is it just me that have this mess on my screen. Its just a bunch of text on the left side of my screen. Anyone else having these issues. I don't even know if im posting this in the right spot navigating the site atm is a nightmare

Try to clear your browser cache.

Going to Downloads --> Skyrim only shows two items. This morning it was working fine.Tried clearing the cache and refreshing the page, same thing. The Skyrim special edition page seems to have the same problem. Tried with both Chrome and Mozilla.

Also the searching for files function isn't working.

45 minutes ago, Aqvaman said:

Going to Downloads --> Skyrim only shows two items. This morning it was working fine.Tried clearing the cache and refreshing the page, same thing. The Skyrim special edition page seems to have the same problem. Tried with both Chrome and Mozilla.

Also the searching for files function isn't working.

36 minutes ago, elma said:

same.

Reveal hidden contents

Technically the category Skyrim should not be selectable.

Moved both files to a more appropriate category.