Use the Retrieve Inventory button in the MCM to get your stuff back without going all the way.

For places close to cities (Whiterun, Dawnstar  etc) you'll get kidnapped to nearby locations. 

Just need to sit down and sort the rest of the scenarios into holds at some point.

No worry, it was just a first test run for me :)  The retreive button was MOST welcome! :D

So, back to a possible bug report: I wanted to try a talk with the inn keeper for the damsel-in-distress quest. I did the advised save-load-cycle from the description page (even twice) but none od my  tested inkeeper would like to talk to me about that topic. I tested riverwood, whiterun and solitude and a mod-added inn. I tested with a female character and with a male (switched ingame via racemenu )

It's the timeout. The dialogue won't show up during the timeout (default:  12 hours game time) after you get kidnapped yourself. Wait 12 hours in game, the dialogue should show up. 

It's the timeout. The dialogue won't show up during the timeout (default:  12 hours game time) after you get kidnapped yourself. Wait 12 hours in game, the dialogue should show up.

Yessss! biggrin.png That was it ... waited 13 hours, nothing yet, save-load-cycle, et viola biggrin.png  I guess I won't bother anymore for todayangel.gif  A princess/prince(?) awaits her/his(?) rescue.wink.png

feature idea: maybe you could put the call for rescue into a letter? I'm thinking in the style ike the radiant bounty quest from the jarls.

​Edit/PS: Getting abducted while drunk in the night sounds to most obvious scenario for me. It's #1 on my personal whishlist blush.gif

Thanks for pointing out the problem with Vex. I'll make sure to remove her from the list next time.

Are jarls included ? Take us as their thane as reward would be great. Nah just joking.  :D

Vex is really walking her way back to riften lol, though had to resetinventory on her, dont want her got kidnapped again for being naked. :P

Are jarls included ? Take us as their thane as reward would be great. Nah just joking.  :D

Vex is really walking her way back to riften lol, though had to resetinventory on her, dont want her got kidnapped again for being naked. :P

Elisif is one of the potential damsels. Also daughter of Morthal's jarl and granddaughter of Mavan Black-Briar. I wish there are more young attractive powerful women in Skyrim

@ jimmywon34:

Your follower will be violated by female kidnappers too. 

What you can is to use the male kidnappers addon instead (or no addon at all for a mix of female and male kidnappers). As soon as you wake up in the hideout use the following console to stop yourself from getting raped (i.e. just watch your follower gets taken/ cuckold):

setstage SLK_SexSlots 2

Make sure you select your follower as fellow victim in the MCM. 

I noticed when I started this mod with alternate start there is always a werewolf in the dungeon killing all the ghost people, I checked last base change and it was this mod.. I mean it doesn't bother me in the slightest honestly but just letting you know.

I didn't realize alternative start use that cell. I'll see if I can remove this scenario in the next version.

Awesome thanks for replying!

This mod could be plenty of potential and fun, but it has some issues or non senses:

1. The major problem is the choice of dungeons, by my point of view. Too often they are inadeguates, empty because already cleaned and not respawned, cluttered by too much furnitures that make weird things, still with some npcs or creatures not part of the mod that can cause problems and so on.

It really needs to have some "custom" places, specifically made for it. (Large rooms without furnitures, clear lights, rapists spawned "ad hoc", for example).

2. While the kidnapping part of the mod is perfect for a female player, the rescue part is a non sense. Freeing always a woman and receiving such "reward" is almost useless for a nymphomaniac female player (ehm). Much better to have, for example, a "forced failure" and then the Player is "added" to the party.

3. Again for the kidnapping part, I think it's too easy to escape. Using custom dungeons as suggested in the #1 it could be possible to have the main entrance locked and the Player will be forced to search the almost hidden way to escape.

4. Fourth point against the actual choice of dungeons is that I was kidnapped and teleported in some really "unimmersive" places. Once it happened in Dragonsreach and the second one in the Whiterun Barracks. It's absolutely crazy that I have to fight against Guards who are at my service because I'm the Thane of Whiterun.

Nice mod!

I tried to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 and my stupidity didn't end there, because I also deleted my copy of 3.0.

As it is, 3.1 doesn't work as the MCM menu is empty as described a few pages back by another user. The console command suggested doesn't help either.

I tried and failed to remove this mod from my save. Could someone please upload 3.0?

I would like to try to uninstall it and then try 3.1.

Maybe someone has a better suggestion, other than starting over?

If you have an idea, don't hold back, I've backed up my saves.

Thanks in advance!

This mod could be plenty of potential and fun, but it has some issues or non senses:

1. The major problem is the choice of dungeons, by my point of view. Too often they are inadeguates, empty because already cleaned and not respawned, cluttered by too much furnitures that make weird things, still with some npcs or creatures not part of the mod that can cause problems and so on.

It really needs to have some "custom" places, specifically made for it. (Large rooms without furnitures, clear lights, rapists spawned "ad hoc", for example).

2. While the kidnapping part of the mod is perfect for a female player, the rescue part is a non sense. Freeing always a woman and receiving such "reward" is almost useless for a nymphomaniac female player (ehm). Much better to have, for example, a "forced failure" and then the Player is "added" to the party.

3. Again for the kidnapping part, I think it's too easy to escape. Using custom dungeons as suggested in the #1 it could be possible to have the main entrance locked and the Player will be forced to search the almost hidden way to escape.

4. Fourth point against the actual choice of dungeons is that I was kidnapped and teleported in some really "unimmersive" places. Once it happened in Dragonsreach and the second one in the Whiterun Barracks. It's absolutely crazy that I have to fight against Guards who are at my service because I'm the Thane of Whiterun.

If you can't stand the city scenarios, you can set the chance for City down to zero (or less than your half your Sneak)

The rescue quest will be expanded at some point in the future to include failures. 

Might make a system so that people can easily make their own scenarios and hook into this mod, because everyone's preferences are different - I still won't please everyone even if I make like 1000 scenarios.

Awesome thanks for replying!

You're welcome.

Nice mod!

I tried to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.1 and my stupidity didn't end there, because I also deleted my copy of 3.0.

As it is, 3.1 doesn't work as the MCM menu is empty as described a few pages back by another user. The console command suggested doesn't help either.

I tried and failed to remove this mod from my save. Could someone please upload 3.0?

I would like to try to uninstall it and then try 3.1.

Maybe someone has a better suggestion, other than starting over?

If you have an idea, don't hold back, I've backed up my saves.

Thanks in advance!

Attached is 3.0 if you want to continue your old save. Whenever you're ready to start a new playthrough using a save without a previous version of Kidnapped, you can switch to 3.1 (or whatever the latest version then) then 

SL_Kidnapped__3_0.zip

Attached is 3.0 if you want to continue your old save. Whenever you're ready to start a new playthrough using a save without a previous version of Kidnapped, you can switch to 3.1 (or whatever the latest version then) then 

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

btw, you're a Man United fan?

btw, you're a Man United fan?

Yes, I am. For more than 15 years now. Not because of '99. I liked the way they played then and wasn't aware of the contents of their trophy cabinet and any other hype surrounding the club.

I live far away and my parents did not like football because of the shitty local football which made/makes large sums of taxpayer money disappear. And because they've seen the Heysel catastrophe live on TV. But now my father is a fan too for at least a decade now.

Sorry for the off!  :)

Hi Vinfamy,

nice mod with a lot of potential. Really forces you to roleplay and actually sleep at night instead of completely ignoring night-time.

Some issues and questions:

- the devious devices addon behaves kind of strange. I got kidnapped, first sex scene fired. After that, I got equipped with at least 5 or 6 devices, some of them redundant (two bras and two gags for example). Next sex scene and even more devices. A couple of more scenes, I passed out, got teleported back to where I was abducted. All the devices were still in my inventory, but unequipped. The whole thing happened twice in different dungeons.

- how am I supposed to escape? My controls were locked between scenes. I discovered that I could jump to enable them. I tried to hide behind a column but got no more than a couple of meters until the next scene fired. Am I doing it wrong?

- The whole "get kidnapped, raped x times, pass out, teleported back" seems a bit anticlimactic. The optional simple slavery outcome a bit harsh on the other hand. Maybe have an option to wake up still inside the dungeon and have to sneak / fight your way out?

Pointing the cursor to an NPC makes it show up as an option as fellow victim AND rescuer, but I can't click on any of the other options. Is this normal?

Bump.

Sorry. 

No, it's not normal. 

However, it only shows up as a potential candidate for fellow victim and rescuer, merely pointing won't make that NPC a victim/ rescuer right away, 

Not entirely sure why the other options would be unclickable. Which version are/ were you using? 

Hi Vinfamy,

nice mod with a lot of potential. Really forces you to roleplay and actually sleep at night instead of completely ignoring night-time.

- the devious devices addon behaves kind of strange. I got kidnapped, first sex scene fired. After that, I got equipped with at least 5 or 6 devices, some of them redundant (two bras and two gags for example). Next sex scene and even more devices. A couple of more scenes, I passed out, got teleported back to where I was abducted. All the devices were still in my inventory, but unequipped. The whole thing happened twice in different dungeons.

- how am I supposed to escape? My controls were locked between scenes. I discovered that I could jump to enable them. I tried to hide behind a column but got no more than a couple of meters until the next scene fired. Am I doing it wrong?

- The whole "get kidnapped, raped x times, pass out, teleported back" seems a bit anticlimactic. The optional simple slavery outcome a bit harsh on the other hand. Maybe have an option to wake up still inside the dungeon and have to sneak / fight your way out?

- On the DD addon: strange. Do the devices get equipped during the intercourse? Because this is not supposed to happen. It should happen once before each scene with one item equipped at a time. This sounds like a Papyrus script lag problem, try messing around with the Scan Frequency in the MCM if it helps

- No, you're not doing anything wrong. That's the challenge. However, once your injury debuff passed (after 3 minutes real life time), your speed will be fully recover and you'll just have to run and find a place without enemies around. Or you can kill the main kidnapper (the one with the marker for the retrieve quest) either yourself or by the hands of your rescuer and the escape event will trigger. As soon as you start fighting, no more sex scenes will trigger from Kidnapped (there is optional integration with Defeat however so if you lose the fight, Defeat can trigger)

- The option to wake up in the dungeon is very do-able though. Might put it in a future version.

- Increase the Stamina Multiplier in the MCM, this will allow more time (pretty much indefinitely more time if you like) to escape/ fight back.

I've turned off all "human" in the settings (set to 0%) but still got kidnapped by them. Am I missing something?

I made a slight miscalculation in the logical conditions for this. You always get kidnapped by Thalmor right? 

However, you can increase the Hunter chance to 100 while keeping the rest of the human scenarios at 0. This will actually also lead to all scenarios being bestiality.

I've turned off all "human" in the settings (set to 0%) but still got kidnapped by them. Am I missing something?

I made a slight miscalculation in the logical conditions for this. You always get kidnapped by Thalmor right? 

However, you can increase the Hunter chance to 100 while keeping the rest of the human scenarios at 0. This will actually also lead to all scenarios being bestiality.

Thanks for the trick, I will have to try that out :D

Great mod! But i think i hit a bug..

I entered a house in whiterun (in the quest to rescue the gray-mane from the thalmor prison, i think) as soon the ineterior cell loaded, i got kidnapped, and as soon the cave cell loaded i got kidnapped again, and again , and again, and again, after cycling this 4 more times (load, kidnap load) the engine finally gave in and CTD.

any suggestions?

Hi Vinfamy,

- On the DD addon: strange. Do the devices get equipped during the intercourse? Because this is not supposed to happen. It should happen once before each scene with one item equipped at a time. This sounds like a Papyrus script lag problem, try messing around with the Scan Frequency in the MCM if it helps

- No, you're not doing anything wrong. That's the challenge. However, once your injury debuff passed (after 3 minutes real life time), your speed will be fully recover and you'll just have to run and find a place without enemies around. Or you can kill the main kidnapper (the one with the marker for the retrieve quest) either yourself or by the hands of your rescuer and the escape event will trigger. As soon as you start fighting, no more sex scenes will trigger from Kidnapped (there is optional integration with Defeat however so if you lose the fight, Defeat can trigger)

- The option to wake up in the dungeon is very do-able though. Might put it in a future version.

- Increase the Stamina Multiplier in the MCM, this will allow more time (pretty much indefinitely more time if you like) to escape/ fight back.

Thanks for the answer. I actually got several DD's equipped between two scenes. The strange thing was that they were unequipped once I got dumped back at the start though.

One more thing - your mod has a conflict with "Deviously enslaved", which of course triggers once you are naked and tied in the dungeon. Your mod wanted to teleport me back while DE wanted to trigger a sex scene which resulted in me hanging in a limbo (blueish screen, no map but inventory accessible). DE has to be deactivated manually once kidnapped triggers.

Are you going to introduce an option to keep horns? Such as the ones from Equipable Horns which use the circlet slot.

Thanks

Yes. I'll either use SexLab non-strip settings or add my own menu.

Great mod! But i think i hit a bug..

I entered a house in whiterun (in the quest to rescue the gray-mane from the thalmor prison, i think) as soon the ineterior cell loaded, i got kidnapped, and as soon the cave cell loaded i got kidnapped again, and again , and again, and again, after cycling this 4 more times (load, kidnap load) the engine finally gave in and CTD.

any suggestions?

This happens in 3.1 installed on a save without a previous version of Kidnapped? This is a known problem for the versions below 3.1. One of the most important fix for 3.1 is for this problem. So far, many people have reported this as resolved.

Sounds very much like a script lag. As the kidnap is not supposed to take place indoor anyway. Your Papyrus must be quite busy so it took a while between meeting all the conditions and the chance to actually triggering the event.

Thanks for the answer. I actually got several DD's equipped between two scenes. The strange thing was that they were unequipped once I got dumped back at the start though.

One more thing - your mod has a conflict with "Deviously enslaved", which of course triggers once you are naked and tied in the dungeon. Your mod wanted to teleport me back while DE wanted to trigger a sex scene which resulted in me hanging in a limbo (blueish screen, no map but inventory accessible). DE has to be deactivated manually once kidnapped triggers.

I'll look into this. I think I know now what might be causing this in certain setups.

By 'tied' do you mean if you have a handcuff equipped or any DD device? I can add an option in the MCM to exclude the handcuff for those with Deviously Enslaved

Good day to all! Please tell me more how can I attract your companion as a victim. I do not quite understand how to set in MCM menu. Thank you for your help!

Point your cursor at your companion. (so that his/her name show up with the "E - Talk" prompt

Esc > Mod Configuration > SexLab Kidnapped > Main (top left column) > Under Fellow Victim (the default should be Fellow Victim: Random), you can now see the name of your follower next to Crosshair: ... - Click on this > Return to the game, the next time you get kidnapped, your follower will be the fellow victim