Some of the DD devices aren't being locked on.  Restrictive boots/gloves/corsets were, but chastity stuff wasn't, and possibly some others but I didn't write it down.  I'll pay closer attention next time.

On that subject though, isn't it kind of defeating the purpose of the whole event to apply chastity devices?  Could you add an MCM option to choose whether or not chastity stuff is used?  Though that is a separate esp so maybe it wouldn't work.  Maybe just leave them off the list, except maybe for the final item(s).

Thanks for the answer. I actually got several DD's equipped between two scenes. The strange thing was that they were unequipped once I got dumped back at the start though.

One more thing - your mod has a conflict with "Deviously enslaved", which of course triggers once you are naked and tied in the dungeon. Your mod wanted to teleport me back while DE wanted to trigger a sex scene which resulted in me hanging in a limbo (blueish screen, no map but inventory accessible). DE has to be deactivated manually once kidnapped triggers.

I'll look into this. I think I know now what might be causing this in certain setups.

By 'tied' do you mean if you have a handcuff equipped or any DD device? I can add an option in the MCM to exclude the handcuff for those with Deviously Enslaved

No, my hands were free. I think I had a gag, a collar and a blindfold on. This is counted as vulnerable by DE I think.

Vinfamy thanks for Your mod, it works great! Is it possible in next version to choose a companion (NPC) fixed a possible further trip, in order not to repeat after each theft steps as in post # 853. That would be great. Sorry for my English!

This here is good stuff. Thank you for all of your work.

+1 on the devious plugin equipping items that don't have a lockable tag or are not locking. I know there is a mod that adds locking tags to some heretical?/zaz items, I haven't tried it out yet though. Also I would get equipped with maybe 2 items out of ~6 animations.

One other oddity I was kidnapped by a lone skooma whore (from said mod), was kinda neat. I'm surprised your mod picked her, being added from another mod.

The spider scenario gave me an excuse to use all of the web bindings from heretical resources Princessity so that was fun. Thanks.

I really enjoy all of the options you put in the mod. Again, thanks for sharing.

Are you going to introduce an option to keep horns? Such as the ones from Equipable Horns which use the circlet slot.

Thanks

Yes. I'll either use SexLab non-strip settings or add my own menu.

If you can, it'd be great if you used both the strip settings under timers and the settings for specific items.

One thing that might add compatibility with Deviously Enslaved and Deviously Helpless is to use the latter's DHLP call for the whole kidnapping.  That'd lock out those two mods from firing and any others that use it.  I think someone mentioned this before but I don't know if it was noticed.

Is there an option to where when you rescue the victim that they you don't have sex with them? I thought it would just be like a bounty and you get gold. Also when I did a rescue mission the actor ran all the way back to where they hang out out (Thaena in dawnstar). 

Also does this have any incompatibility with dangerous nights? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/500-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2/ 

Great mod love it!

Say that i made my own custom locations/dungeons in separate plugin and want to hook it into kidnapped event, how hard it would be ?

Though i haven't really check how you set things up and i admit my scripting skill is pretty lame. Would love if you can tell me where to start.

3.1 seems to be working really well.  One thing I would beg for, however:

The timeout setting in the MCM is currently only reset by successful kidnappings, not by attempts.  Could this be changed, or at least an option?  I have a relatively low risk of being kidnapped, by choice, but this means I'm getting several failed attempts a night, which is a bit ridiculous!

Hello,
Congratulations for this excellent Mod
I do not find in the lines of dialogue or scripts, the comments to be able to translate them in French.
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Creation Kit > Quests > SLK_CloakAlias > Quest Alias > PlayerRef > Script section > Properties > HumanStartComments

Creation Kit > Magic Effects > SLK_MonitorEffect >  Script section > Properties > HumanComments/ VictimComments/ PervComments

Creation Kit > Quests > SLK_CloakAlias > Quest Alias > PlayerRef > Script section > Properties > HumanStartComments

Creation Kit > Magic Effects > SLK_MonitorEffect >  Script section > Properties > HumanComments/ VictimComments/ PervComments

thank you for your reply.

The timeout setting in the MCM is currently only reset by successful kidnappings, not by attempts.  Could this be changed, or at least an option?  I have a relatively low risk of being kidnapped, by choice, but this means I'm getting several failed attempts a night, which is a bit ridiculous!

I have mentioned it and Vimfamy said he will add a timeout. I have thought of this a bit tho and would rather have slider if possible. Ill explain why. I get it that two different factions will rock up and then start fighting each other. I think it would be awesome if the victor gets the spoils so to speak. In other words when a kidnapping fails and this happens. Maby add it that after one group is wiped another kidnap chance is activated by the winning group. Or maby they must defeat you first after and then they get to drag you away. Just my thoughts lol

Thank you very much for the help! Now everything is clear

You're welcome.

Some of the DD devices aren't being locked on.  Restrictive boots/gloves/corsets were, but chastity stuff wasn't, and possibly some others but I didn't write it down.  I'll pay closer attention next time.

On that subject though, isn't it kind of defeating the purpose of the whole event to apply chastity devices?  Could you add an MCM option to choose whether or not chastity stuff is used?  Though that is a separate esp so maybe it wouldn't work.  Maybe just leave them off the list, except maybe for the final item(s).

Yeah, I'll add options as to which the DD device types can be equipped.The DD add-on, being the very first version released as is, definitely needs a lot of expanding and compatibility fixes.

No, my hands were free. I think I had a gag, a collar and a blindfold on. This is counted as vulnerable by DE I think.

One thing that might add compatibility with Deviously Enslaved and Deviously Helpless is to use the latter's DHLP call for the whole kidnapping.  That'd lock out those two mods from firing and any others that use it.  I think someone mentioned this before but I don't know if it was noticed.

I did incorporate DHLP as suggested from 2.0 onwards,not sure why the  DE is still triggering. Will have a look for next version.

Vinfamy thanks for Your mod, it works great! Is it possible in next version to choose a companion (NPC) fixed a possible further trip, in order not to repeat after each theft steps as in post # 853. That would be great. Sorry for my English!

Will do. 

This here is good stuff. Thank you for all of your work.

+1 on the devious plugin equipping items that don't have a lockable tag or are not locking. I know there is a mod that adds locking tags to some heretical?/zaz items, I haven't tried it out yet though. Also I would get equipped with maybe 2 items out of ~6 animations.

One other oddity I was kidnapped by a lone skooma whore (from said mod), was kinda neat. I'm surprised your mod picked her, being added from another mod.

The spider scenario gave me an excuse to use all of the web bindings from heretical resources Princessity so that was fun. Thanks.

I really enjoy all of the options you put in the mod. Again, thanks for sharing.

This mod should pick up any actors, vanilla or otherwise, as long as that actor is a valid race for a potential SexLab animation.

Thank you.

If you can, it'd be great if you used both the strip settings under timers and the settings for specific items.

I'll see what I can do

Is there an option to where when you rescue the victim that they you don't have sex with them? I thought it would just be like a bounty and you get gold. Also when I did a rescue mission the actor ran all the way back to where they hang out out (Thaena in dawnstar). 

Also does this have any incompatibility with dangerous nights? 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/500-sexlab-dangerous-nights-2/ 

Great mod love it!

This shouldn't cause any problems with Dangerous Nights. No sleep event in Kidnapped and so far no-one has reported issues with DN.

Say that i made my own custom locations/dungeons in separate plugin and want to hook it into kidnapped event, how hard it would be ?

Though i haven't really check how you set things up and i admit my scripting skill is pretty lame. Would love if you can tell me where to start.

I will implement an easy way for users to make (and potentially share) their own scenarios to be used by Kidnapped, with the next version. A tutorial will be added. Will be very easy. Any interior cell with a few actors in it can  be turned into scenarios. No need for any scripting knowledge at all. In fact, making a scenario might take as little as a minute if all you do is duplicate a vanilla cell and then throw a few actors into it.

There must be some problem with the Devious addon. The devices keep getting spammed and I have to end up loading my previous save :/

Hmn, will look at this. A few people reported this already.

For now reduce the failed ambushes chance. 

Hi, I always get a CTD when I try do rescue someone from Maras eye pond. So I have to disable the mod to end the quest.

setstage SLK_Rescuer 10 might be better way to complete a bugged rescue quest.

I got sent to Mara's Eye Pond quite a few times during my test run. Must be a mod incompatibility somewhere. You probably have a mod that also modifies Mara's Eye Pond. 

thank you for your reply.

I should thank you actually for planning on a translation. It's really good to know that your mod is being enjoyed by people all around the world.

I'll add a section in the OP with the next update for links to all the translations so far (Spanish and Chinese are out, German is also planned I think). I should really do it by now, just don't want to spam people's notification feed (apparently everytime I edit the OP, everyone gets notified as if I upload a new version)

I have mentioned it and Vimfamy said he will add a timeout. I have thought of this a bit tho and would rather have slider if possible. Ill explain why. I get it that two different factions will rock up and then start fighting each other. I think it would be awesome if the victor gets the spoils so to speak. In other words when a kidnapping fails and this happens. Maby add it that after one group is wiped another kidnap chance is activated by the winning group. Or maby they must defeat you first after and then they get to drag you away. Just my thoughts lol

Yeah, the timeout for the failed ambush will be a slider just like the timeout for normal kidnaps.

" - The whole "get kidnapped, raped x times, pass out, teleported back" seems a bit anticlimactic. The optional simple slavery outcome a bit harsh on the other hand. Maybe have an option to wake up still inside the dungeon and have to sneak / fight your way out? "

I totally agree with this comment by Nordlaender.

I do think that a middle  option to be able to wake up still in the cave or dungeon, maybe without the bandits close to you as if they are taking a break from raping you and now gives you a chance to find your way out, all be it you can still get caught and raped again.

Its ok to just blackout and wake up outside sometimes as its a safe option to carry on your adventures ( although i always wake up right next to an angry hostile creature LOL) and the Simple Slavery is a nice touch too as its an unpridictable tough outcome and kind of what bandits might do after using you but i agree at times can be a bit drastic and harsh. So i would love an option system in the MCM menu to maybe set a percentage for all three. Wake up outside after scenario, simple slavery end scene or Wake up still in cave and find a way out.

" - The whole "get kidnapped, raped x times, pass out, teleported back" seems a bit anticlimactic. The optional simple slavery outcome a bit harsh on the other hand. Maybe have an option to wake up still inside the dungeon and have to sneak / fight your way out? "

I do think that a middle  option to be able to wake up still in the cave or dungeon, maybe without the bandits close to you as if they are taking a break from raping you and now gives you a chance to find your way out, all be it you can still get caught and raped again.

Its ok to just blackout and wake up outside sometimes as its a safe option to carry on your adventures ( although i always wake up right next to an angry hostile creature LOL) and the Simple Slavery is a nice touch too as its an unpridictable tough outcome and kind of what bandits might do after using you but i agree at times can be a bit drastic and harsh. So i would love an option system in the MCM menu to maybe set a percentage for all three. Wake up outside after scenario, simple slavery end scene or Wake up still in cave and find a way out.

What i would love as a middle scenario: remember Sexlab Submit? Where attackers are still friendly you but are bound and have to struggle your way out, and if you need too long they will randomly fuck you again? That would be great imho. Probably you'd need ZaZ to bind the player... if you don't want to add that as a requirement (but actually i doubt anybody here doesn't have ZaZ installed), maybe you can use some other resources to integrate them into your mod. Struggling animations would be really cool, but not necessary.

After beeing free, you have ~20 seconds before they get hostile again. Enough to run away or at least hide somewhere.

Pointing the cursor to an NPC makes it show up as an option as fellow victim AND rescuer, but I can't click on any of the other options. Is this normal?

Bump.

Sorry. 

No, it's not normal. 

However, it only shows up as a potential candidate for fellow victim and rescuer, merely pointing won't make that NPC a victim/ rescuer right away, 

Not entirely sure why the other options would be unclickable. Which version are/ were you using? 

I'm using Kidnapped 2.0. I'm afraid to update, since it would be mid-game...

What i would love as a middle scenario: remember Sexlab Submit? Where attackers are still friendly you but are bound and have to struggle your way out, and if you need too long they will randomly fuck you again? That would be great imho. Probably you'd need ZaZ to bind the player... if you don't want to add that as a requirement (but actually i doubt anybody here doesn't have ZaZ installed), maybe you can use some other resources to integrate them into your mod. Struggling animations would be really cool, but not necessary.

After beeing free, you have ~20 seconds before they get hostile again. Enough to run away or at least hide somewhere.

I think that some of the current locations might have to be excluded from this since I have been in places where the lever was on the other side of the gate, or the door was "key required" and so forth. Or maybe there's a way to sort them for making interesting alternatives.

On the other hand, the latest version has worked so well for me that I'm now using it in "normal play" and have it set so that it is infrequent enough for me to forget about it until it happens again.

One thing that I think would be nice, if it was simple to do, would be to be able to set up different event windows for the different areas along with the base chance. So, for example,  I could set city to a narrow late night only window, while wilderness could be set to happen the whole day (just like other bandit attacks etc). Not to replace the percent-chance sliders, just to be clear, but to augment them.

Thanks

Hi, There is a problem with the DD-Add on. They put lots of devices on the player, but your mod doesn't recognize most of them. I got 3 collars, 3 different plugs, boots, etc in about 1 min. But the belts don't count, so the animations are the same as always.

While I do like the idea, I wonder how feasible it is. Most dungeons will have a boss chest marker and a prisoner marker and I'd hope that's what Vin is using. I'm unsure there is another convenient marker he could use to move the player encounter and hand placing markers would be a lot of work and not allow the radiant system to work correctly.

I'm mostly waiting for the next version with the optional dialog boxes for leaving the dungeon immediately or delayed. The dialog with the hostage was a nice change.

@ vinfamy

If you want somewhere to port the kidnapped PC to which should fairly consistently have a cast of bad ass villains, you could maybe use Inte's SD Cages mod, see:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36450-sanguine%E2%80%99s-debauchery-cages/

You'd have a range of places to port the PC to, a cage to put them into initially, and a bunch of seriously villainous NPCs there, and those can, if my memory serves me right, be set to respawn every time you enter the relevant game location.

EDIT: You might need to exclude some of the current possible locations as their architecture might be a bit too small/just unsuitable for the type of scene you want to play out

I know that you are trying to keep the mod light and hard dependency free, but that one might help.  Not sure how you calm Inte's bandidos, though, after the even, as they are seriously fierce  :P