Found an incompatibility with Prison Overhaul, or maybe just prisons in general. Using Alternate Start and Live a Deviant Life, if you start with any but the first two choices you'll have a bounty on your head in all Holds when you start the game. So the first time you visit them you serve a prison term. There were two werewolves in the Falkreath prison, but they ignored me. The prisoners in Dawnstar prison attacked me, the guard killed them all but now Prison Overhaul seems to have gotten confused and the scripts aren't continuing. So you may want to not use prisons as scene locations.

Edit: PO might have malfunctioned all on its own in Dawnstar, but the attacking prisoners certainly didn't help. :)

Oh question!

Am i safe if on my horse at night?

When i have a important quest/adventure i am on and i feel i wish to stay as safe as possible when travelling distance, i use my horse. It feels realistic as i would likely be able to escape any enemy on foot/paw and get to my destination, stopping on the way at Inns.

So if i am using my horse will i be safe from attacks?

No you won't be.   In 2.1, if riding when kidnapped, one lands in a "black zone", can't move, etc.    Vinfamy knows about it, but don't know if it has been addressed in 3.0 yet.

if doing an important quest there is a possible workaround already included.  just strip off torso armor/clothes, but depending on other mods that can cause its own set of problems.

ok so i have looked at your mod in Tes5edit and found that as it loads after USLEEP, alot of the cells needed to be modified for things like water height, encounter zones or weather regions. Also I tidied up some other items in worldspace as well. I do have one question which is why have you deleted all the encounter dialogues? seems a very strange thing to do as no other mod does it. if you could explain your purpose in doing that it would be great.

i have attached updated esp which is usleep compatible for cells/worldspace but have not touched dialogue topics in your mod at this stage. I am going to play new game/character and see what effect it has on the game. If i find dialogue issues i will let you know.

every time i add a mod, i always check in Tes5edit as invariably there are little fixes to be done, but in this case i found a huge amount of the cells that needed to be updated. I run about 200 mods at the moment including a lot of sex/devious mods and my game is very stable due to my diligence in using Tes5edit and keeping it clean.

SLKidnapped.esp

Started a new game with 3.0 -

- Killed dragon, etc., went back to Bannered Mare and noticed the "kidnapping" dialog, which I accepted.

- Victim located near Inverstaad (sp?), so off to High Hrothgar.

- After the Greybeard thing, went to rescue the victim at the bear cave south of Inverstaad.

- I personally don't care much for the invisible spell - but saved victim and left cave.

- Invisible spell never went away. Also seems to do weird things with my camera. Slept overnight at Vilymer Inn. Took another "kidnap" quest, which was just north at Pinepeak Cavern.

- Killed bear inside, but noticed victim already naked / dead. Left cave, but the quest never ended. OK - give it some time.

- Went to Whiterun Stable - off to Solitude to go to Ustangraad.

- Getting to Solitude, I noticed the guards were naked. Uh oh, something's really wrong now.

- Went into The Skeever and began getting "rape" dialogs at the top of the screen. Yup, something's wrong here and clicked the MCM "debug" to go to The Giant.

- At the Giant, Ognar (sp?) is naked, as well as Delphine. Well, I guess the debug thing didn't work so well ?  Although I did get to the Giant.

I'm running about 120 mods, mainly pretty-up Skyrim & patches, NPC glamour junk, body / UUNP-related mods, (3) main Devious mods, SLEN and SLK. So nothing I can see that would conflict with SLK...  ??? 

ok here is a list of possibly useful locations (I only listed stuff I actually remember PLAYING thru), names are the correct names according to UESP.net

anything that says interior has both an interior and an exterior section

anything saying Forsworn may conflit with AFS

anything saying Falmer may conflict with Things in the Dark

any other possible conflicts I remember off hand will be list next to the individual names

all location will have a minimum of 3 npcs and or creatures in it

due to the fact I did NOT go look at each one again in game to verify there may be some discrepancies due to my memory not being perfect

I listed what type of stuff I remember being in the locations for convenience

Embershard Mine - bandits (interior near rear exit)

Halted Stream Camp - interior - bandits

Bilegulch Mine - interior - bandits

Broeknehelm Hollow - interior - bandits

Greywinter Watch- trolls

Boulderfall Cave - necromancers

Haemer's Shame - vampires/thralls - (possible conflict if "A Daedra's Best Friend" is currently running, it should be fine if the dog is not following)

Honeystrand Cave - bears

Lost Echo Cave - falmers/chaurus

Forgotten Cave - bandits

Lost Knife Hideout - bandits

Movarth's Lair - vampire/thralls - (possible conflict if "Laid to Rest" not started..i.e. pc should NOT kill Movarth until that quest is at the correct point)

Pinepeak Cavern - bears

Reachcliff Cave - draugr

Stony Creek Cave - bandits

Swindler's Den - interior - bandits

Uttering Hills Cave - interior - bandits/possible draugr (I always have a few show up in here)

White River Watch - interior - bandits

Raldbthar - interior - 1 bandits, and 2 falmer/chaurus

Gloombound Mine - orc miners

Iron Breaker Mine - miners

Quicksilver Mine - miners

Kolskeggr - ineterior - forsworn

Soljund's Sinkhole - draugr or miners (depending on if cleared or not)

Sanuarach Mine -  miner or mercenaries (depending on if mercenaries already dealt with)

Bloodlet Throne - vampire/thralls/wolves (Dawnguard location if I remember right)

Cracked Tusk Keep - orcs

Faldar's Tooth - interior - bandits

Fort Fellhammer - interior- bandits

Fort Greymoor - interior - bandits

Bleak Falls Barrow - interior - 1 bandits, 2 draugr

Shriekwind Bastion - interior - dragur/skeletons

Frostmere Crypt - interior - 1 bandits/ at least 1 additional falmer/chaurus

Silent Moons Camp - interior - bandits

BristlebackCave - rieklings  (Dragonborn location)

Glacial Cave - rieklings/horkers (Dragonborn location)

the large locations (Raldthbar, Forgotten Cave type stuff) has at least 1 location (with a vanilla marker, most have more than 1 location{Forgotten Cave has at least 3 that could work}) 

with at least 3-5 npc/creatures in direct line of sight of the marker's location.

you will have to look at them and decide which you can or want to use for the mod.

hope this list helps some

This is excellent. Thank you so much. Great help :)

Injury (New in 3.0):

It's no longer so easy to escape! Your health, magicka, stamina and speed will be damaged temporarily when you first wake up from the kidnap.

If the speed debuff persists after the active effect has dispelled, just unequip and requip any piece of armor/ clothing and your speed should return to normal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually to get past this little issues i've seen mod authors add and then subtract carry weight to make the change instantaneous so you don't run into this problem I
think i remember reading it on the comments in the CK wiki.

PlayerRef.ModActorValue("CarryWeight", 0.1) 
PlayerRef.ModActorValue("CarryWeight", -0.1) 

add it after you changed the speed and add after again when your speed changes back to normal.

Thank you. Clever workaround. Will implement this in the next version.

Oh question!

When i have a important quest/adventure i am on and i feel i wish to stay as safe as possible when travelling distance, i use my horse. It feels realistic as i would likely be able to escape any enemy on foot/paw and get to my destination, stopping on the way at Inns.

You're safe on your horse. I added a condition of not on a mount for the kidnaps to happen in 3.0.

After a while the hostages have a lot of fun^^ Would it be bad if I rescue them anyways?^^ They want to stay with the enemys.

Haha. I'm super into perversion stuffs. The player gets the same after a few rounds when he/she gets kidnapped.

Plus this allows the mod to uses the consensual animations, which are much more numerous than the aggressive ones.

Hello Vinfamy,

Thank you for hard work!  Awesome mod!  

For content related to locations - I would talk to the author of SD Cages.  Lots of hostile possibilities there.  

Thank you and thank for the advice.

Possible issue in Fort Fellhammer.  As soon as I entered the rock trap in the lower area was triggered. Not sure by whom but a naked bandit was walking my way and the hostage was dead at the bottom of the ramp downward, where it turns back under.

I can imagine this happen occasionally. Really not an intention of the mod, but sometimes the AI's dumb enough to walk right into a trap.

Well, I guess arriving to save a hostage to find her already dead is a fairly realistic outcome though - not as much fun, but realistic enough. If you then kill the kidnappers, you will get the "The hostage was merciless killed" failed objective ending so it's not quest-breaking.

Lawd ham mercy!!! Vinfamy is the LoversLab MVP!!!

The issue I had with the rapists attacking me on sight is now gone! Thank u Vinfamy!

Glad that it works for you now. And thank you.

That means that the issue of having the kidnappers attacking you on sight is merely a result of the spell having the same name as vanilla Harmony spell in the previous versions. Good to know. 

I have a suggestion: maybe make the reward from the hostage be an MCM toggle, or even better, have a dialog with them after you've rescued them? I can't imagine that someone's first inclination after being kidnapped and savaged by two bears (wonder what that ransom note looked like ;) ) is to have sex with the first person they see.

A dialog option would give the player a lot of agency. Make sure they're okay and send them off, or demand some kind of recompense for saving them.

Yeah, another person requested this earlier. So I probably add a dialogue in there in the next version.

I do mean the latter yes, and I indeed got a messagebox poup. 

I did upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 and this happend, maybe this mod can't be upgraded in an already existing save.

Yeah, I had already escaped once by just going away myself.

Oh, I think that's why. The mod is never updatable really. You have to use a save that has never had any previous version of the mod installed.

Hi Vinfamy,

Are there any specific instructions with regards to upgrading from 2.1 to 3.0?

Also, great work and keep it up!

Cheers

Ted

Don't update. Use a save that has never had any previous version of the mod installed. 

Thank you.

I have a small annoyance, I was hoping you may be able to make this an option... since 2.0 more than half of the kidnappers have been female. That's not really my thing... I actually have the more males mod for a reason, and only rarely encounter females in the base game as bandits and the like. Is there any way to have this set in MCM, I know it's a thing for the vast majority of people out there, but for us folk who don't really get off from woman on woman action (especially since almost all animations are strapon animations anyways)... it would be nice.

Yeah, I'll add an optional esp at some point to turn all the kidnappers male.

I just tried it and i LOVED it!!

I was just setting fire to the 3 honeybee hives on the Thieves Guild Quest. As i set them alight and sneaked down behind the fence to then carry on the quest...' zziipp!' hit with a dart. It was 3am so my silly fault for being out so late..hehe

I awoke in a bandit fortress i think somewhere way over near Helgen. So..i got raped and raped and raped. some 3some, some one on one. Even the female Bandits ( who i have all as shemales) fucked me silly!! One guy who was watching even started masturbating and fucking a sweetroll!! I wont ever eat one of those things again!

Then, after they had their way i tried to sneak away ( not on full health) and managed to get across the room but then they all attacked me with weapons. I got slaughtered!!! 

I tried the same thing again after reloading and this time i managed to sneak out and found an escape! and i got the message congratulating me for escaping the bandits!! yay!! :)

I did cheat and used MCM so i had all my gear because i use Frostfall and before i cheated i managed to escape only to be outside in the snow and froze to death!! as i was naked :(

A few screenshots at end of this post.

BUT i have a few requests.

1)  Is it possible to have an option in MCM to have all the humanoid kidnappers that might be carrying weapons to just use fists? I cant fight back against weapons with just my own fists and a brawl would be way more fun and fair. I would still likely loose but then i just get knocked out, not killed. That way i wont have to reload the save. 

I can just wake up after a blackout and try to escape again.

2) For people that use immersive mods like Frostfall and RN&D and even Private Needs, can there be beds to safely sleep in if kept in the kidnappers lair for a long time? 

3) also i am not sure i was keen on the quick change from fucking me to trying to kill me. It felt like they instantly turned on me as soon as they all got done. Maybe an option that they only attack if i am aggressive to them. If i am not i just get kept there until i either escape or get rescued ( obviously unless i do attack them, then its fair game. Hence why fist fights would be more enjoyable).

But i love it. I wont play this game without it ever again. I am waaay more careful about not being out at night if i have a quest to achieve now. its exciting!!

edit : Also on the last few screenshots i couldnt seem to get that 'Bandit Chief' text to hide. is that me or this mod?

Thank you. Great stories and thanks for the screenshots. 

1. Yeah, it's possible. Could be an MCM option, although if there are weapons in the cell, vanilla AI will make some of the kidnappers run to pick the weapons up anyways. A better way could be an MCM option to make the player essential during the hostage.

You can also wait until the injury passes (3 minutes so usually after the second or third round) then just magic or crawl around the place to find a weapon. 

2. There is the unequip only option that can be suitable for Frostfall so that you never get your stuff taken away, just unequipped.

3. Not sure why they would turn aggro on you if you didn't attack first. This is not the mod's intended behaviour. Maybe it's another mod you installed that triggered this? Normally, you'll pass out after a few rounds (0.05 times your max Stamina), then wakes up back to where you were kidnapped. 

Thank you. The Bandit Chief text thing is a common issue. I think if you happen to point at an actor while a SexLab scene is initializing, the text persists. You can change the Display Hub Transparency in the skyrim's Settings menu to solve this temporarily.

Just did a quick test to try out the new rescue quests.  I was probably not high enough level to just waltz into the Brood Cavern and got killed...  respawn..  no biggie.

I noticed that the quest remained in my journal (of course), but the marker disappeared from map and compass.  Went into the cavern (carefully this time) and cleared to the victim.  She was standing in 'T' position (the one you get if you forget to run FNIS on new animation mods) and there was no option to talk to her or anything.   Effectively, the quest was broken.

Not sure if this is because I died (though it seems so) or if the cave was a spider cave.  Just mentioning it because it does break the quest.

Thanks for the hard work!  This is a great new quest mod.

Yeah there seems to be a problem of the quest breaking after reloading a save - which of course happens if you get killed. The quests are generated dynamically so I can kinda imagine why the game wouldn't remember what it is supposed to do after a save.

I'm looking into this and see if this could be resolved in the next version. There might be a MCM button to press if you reload or a MCM button to refresh the rescue quests and generate a new one (helpful for when people get sent to a dungeon way above their level too) 

No you won't be.   In 2.1, if riding when kidnapped, one lands in a "black zone", can't move, etc.    Vinfamy knows about it, but don't know if it has been addressed in 3.0 yet.

I addressed this in 3.0. You won't get kidnapped while on horseback. Just forgot to mention this in the OP.

I have the same issue, I pointed it out to vinfamy earlier. I think it's because of having to load after your death. If I've got an active Hostage quest and have to load my game for any reason, it seems to break the quest.

Yeah, looking into this.

A dialog option would be good for a couple other reasons.  I'm not sure what the "complete" event is, but some dungeons have a boss somewhat central and other enemies farther on or around a corner you can skip, and being pulled out of stealth/invis for sex might trigger them to come running.

Another option that could be added (potentially) could be a "Why don't we go home and use your bed" to teleport you to the hostage's home. In my "failed" raid on Fellhammer, I used the console to resurrect the hostage and she walked out (I had killed off the bandits) and was walking home. I just caught up with her, used a "follow me" mod and fast travelled to her home town and the "reward" scene started there instead but there was a random attack that started at the same time too. Vampire attacks, dragons, dragonborn cultists, thugs (if you stole something) ... a lot of things might come by while you're being rewarded.

(On the bear ransom note, I upped the fail chance for the kidnappers for my male, and I've had a bear and bandit (among others) attack me as a team. I guess the female bandit was going to take her turn first, then send a note while feeding my PC to the bear?)

Yeah, will add a dialogue for the reward.

When the debug messages say "Conditions matched. Kidnap about to start", should the kidnap event immediately start after that? I never know if something is wrong or if I'm just being impatient.

It should start after a few seconds. 

Should look something like this.

Conditions matched. Kidnap about to start.

Found a new actor (a random animal/ person near you)

stage 2 (sometimes the script loads quickly so you won't see stage 2, but straight into stage 3)

stage 3

You get the message telling you have been ambushed

Teleport

Found an incompatibility with Prison Overhaul, or maybe just prisons in general. Using Alternate Start and Live a Deviant Life, if you start with any but the first two choices you'll have a bounty on your head in all Holds when you start the game. So the first time you visit them you serve a prison term. There were two werewolves in the Falkreath prison, but they ignored me. The prisoners in Dawnstar prison attacked me, the guard killed them all but now Prison Overhaul seems to have gotten confused and the scripts aren't continuing. So you may want to not use prisons as scene locations.

Edit: PO might have malfunctioned all on its own in Dawnstar, but the attacking prisoners certainly didn't help. :)

Yeah, I'll make the Dawnstar prisoners friendly in the next version. 

f doing an important quest there is a possible workaround already included.  just strip off torso armor/clothes, but depending on other mods that can cause its own set of problems.

I implemented a check to not kidnap while on horseback in 3.0

Yea, the torso piece is a workaround. Or you can just disable the mod temporarily in the MCM.

ok so i have looked at your mod in Tes5edit and found that as it loads after USLEEP, alot of the cells needed to be modified for things like water height, encounter zones or weather regions. Also I tidied up some other items in worldspace as well. I do have one question which is why have you deleted all the encounter dialogues? seems a very strange thing to do as no other mod does it. if you could explain your purpose in doing that it would be great.

i have attached updated esp which is usleep compatible for cells/worldspace but have not touched dialogue topics in your mod at this stage. I am going to play new game/character and see what effect it has on the game. If i find dialogue issues i will let you know.

every time i add a mod, i always check in Tes5edit as invariably there are little fixes to be done, but in this case i found a huge amount of the cells that needed to be updated. I run about 200 mods at the moment including a lot of sex/devious mods and my game is very stable due to my diligence in using Tes5edit and keeping it clean.

I removed them so that the kidnappers won't non-stop comment on how you're naked, saying "Stupid dog" etc and ruin immersion.

Thank you. I'll test out the attached esp. Your help is much appreciated. :)

Thanks for sharing the updated esp! May I ask how you find out if a mod has carried over USLEEP fixes/changes and if not how to fix it appropriately? I think I might need to do that to some of my mods at this point.

Hi vinfamy,

Just a humble request: Is it possible to have a toggle option in MCM to select which specific "creature" can kidnap you (bandit, werewolf, giant, falmer...) ?

Started a new game with 3.0 -

- Killed dragon, etc., went back to Bannered Mare and noticed the "kidnapping" dialog, which I accepted.

- Victim located near Inverstaad (sp?), so off to High Hrothgar.

- After the Greybeard thing, went to rescue the victim at the bear cave south of Inverstaad.

- I personally don't care much for the invisible spell - but saved victim and left cave.

- Invisible spell never went away. Also seems to do weird things with my camera. Slept overnight at Vilymer Inn. Took another "kidnap" quest, which was just north at Pinepeak Cavern.

- Killed bear inside, but noticed victim already naked / dead. Left cave, but the quest never ended. OK - give it some time.

- Went to Whiterun Stable - off to Solitude to go to Ustangraad.

- Getting to Solitude, I noticed the guards were naked. Uh oh, something's really wrong now.

- Went into The Skeever and began getting "rape" dialogs at the top of the screen. Yup, something's wrong here and clicked the MCM "debug" to go to The Giant.

- At the Giant, Ognar (sp?) is naked, as well as Delphine. Well, I guess the debug thing didn't work so well ?  Although I did get to the Giant.

I'm running about 120 mods, mainly pretty-up Skyrim & patches, NPC glamour junk, body / UUNP-related mods, (3) main Devious mods, SLEN and SLK. So nothing I can see that would conflict with SLK...  ??? 

You can exit the invisibility spell by interacting with any object (i.e. open a door or chest)

Everything went wrong after the quest didn't end after you killed the bear but the quest didn't end. This means that the script for getting nearby actors to rape the victim still run.

I guess you killed the bear quite quickly? It take the game 20 seconds to realize that you're in combat. You should have get the message "The hostage was mercilessly killed" and failed the quest after you started combat with the bear. 

The debug option is for the kidnap scenarios. Currently the only options that matter to the quests are Bestiality enabled and Spider Enabled. I may add a MCM page for the quests in a later version.

Just load up an earlier save and try again. This should be a one-off problem. There are very few hostage scenarios with just one enemy so the chance for this problem (the game didn't even have enough time to recognise that you're in combat) is pretty slim. 

Injury (New in 3.0):

It's no longer so easy to escape! Your health, magicka, stamina and speed will be damaged temporarily when you first wake up from the kidnap.

If the speed debuff persists after the active effect has dispelled, just unequip and requip any piece of armor/ clothing and your speed should return to normal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Usually to get past this little issues i've seen mod authors add and then subtract carry weight to make the change instantaneous so you don't run into this problem I

add it after you changed the speed and add after again when your speed changes back to normal.

In skyrim seems like everything you do has to be a workaround xD anyway you're welcome mod plays great btw!!

When the debug messages say "Conditions matched. Kidnap about to start", should the kidnap event immediately start after that? I never know if something is wrong or if I'm just being impatient.

stage 2 (sometimes the script loads quickly so you won't see stage 2, but straight into stage 3)

stage 3

Teleport

Hmm, then something seems to be wrong because nothing happens after the "Kidnap about to start" message. I guess I'll revert to an earlier save when everything was definitely working, and see if I can't figure out what went wrong.

Incidentally, I see you continually recommend not updating and reverting back to saves that have had no versions of Kidnapped. Will the mod reach a point where updating is confirmed safe?

In skyrim seems like everything you do has to be a workaround xD anyway you're welcome mod plays great btw!!

Thank you

Hmm, then something seems to be wrong because nothing happens after the "Kidnap about to start" message. I guess I'll revert to an earlier save when everything was definitely working, and see if I can't figure out what went wrong.

Incidentally, I see you continually recommend not updating and reverting back to saves that have had no versions of Kidnapped. Will the mod reach a point where updating is confirmed safe?

Not for another few weeks I don't think.

For updating saves to be possible, all the scripts have to stay the same. Currently, I'm still adding features and improving performance so the scripts are changed somewhat in every update.

Thank you

Not for another few weeks I don't think.

For updating saves to be possible, all the scripts have to stay the same. Currently, I'm still adding features and improving performance so the scripts are changed somewhat in every update.

Fair enough. I guess I'll hold off then, until it's safe for a save going forward.

Possible issue in Fort Fellhammer.  As soon as I entered the rock trap in the lower area was triggered. Not sure by whom but a naked bandit was walking my way and the hostage was dead at the bottom of the ramp downward, where it turns back under.

I can imagine this happen occasionally. Really not an intention of the mod, but sometimes the AI's dumb enough to walk right into a trap.

Well, I guess arriving to save a hostage to find her already dead is a fairly realistic outcome though - not as much fun, but realistic enough. If you then kill the kidnappers, you will get the "The hostage was merciless killed" failed objective ending so it's not quest-breaking.

Potential clarifying question... are we supposed to stay stealthed/invis while rescuing the hostage or kill all of the "guards" on the way in?

After Fellhammer, I had a second quest for Stony Creek cave (which is where my first was, and the hostage was Vex, but she was not killed. She is essential though, which might be a factor). Hroki was dead there, even though I entered and reached her undetected.  There were the comment messages from the bandits as they did her, but I did not observe any though some were naked. Probably because I killed the bandits and console rezzed her, I did not get the "Failed" quest (and it did complete successfully).

Hroki was killed in Uttering Hills where there is no traps (and they shouldn't do enough damage in my game to kill anyone anyway. In Fellhammer, the trap didn't kill the hostage as she wasn't under it).

Jonna was not killed in Cracked Tusk keep, but I went in the roof hatch and killed the chief right away.  He was already naked but sat on the bench outside his room before I killed him.

Vex was captured a second time as well and held in Gallows Rock. I saved inside the door and killed my way to her, and the bandits were running a train on her. Loaded my save and just snuck in, but while the messages did not have her name, they did continue, she wasn't in T pose (and was getting raped, though since she was saying she was a naughty slut and asking for punishment...) but again she is essential.

I rescued Camilla from Treva's Watch but since I had the quest there I just snuck all the way through, killing all of the bandits. I had already made her essential when I did quests in Riverwood.

I'll post this much in case you have suggestions.

I like your mod, thanx for making this one.

I was kidnapped as a werewolf by falmers. Is it intentional that the PC can be kidnapped in werewolf form? Well, i could not find out if the falmers would have raped my female werewolf as my game got a ctd after smacking the first one.

In my opinion a) PC in werewolf form should be skipped or B) the player should transform back to human form after beeing taken.

Instead of a yes or no slider for bestiality, could you make it a slider in the sense of far left is all human kidnappers and far right is all beast and you could drag it anywhere in between to set the chance of what the kidnappers are

Good idea. Thank you.

Does this mod recognize if you have a husband/wife with Hearthfire installed?

If so, can they rescue you and such?

Not yet, will be a feature for your spouse to be randomly kidnapped in the next version.

Potential clarifying question... are we supposed to stay stealthed/invis while rescuing the hostage or kill all of the "guards" on the way in?

After Fellhammer, I had a second quest for Stony Creek cave (which is where my first was, and the hostage was Vex, but she was not killed. She is essential though, which might be a factor). Hroki was dead there, even though I entered and reached her undetected.  There were the comment messages from the bandits as they did her, but I did not observe any though some were naked. Probably because I killed the bandits and console rezzed her, I did not get the "Failed" quest (and it did complete successfully).

Hroki was killed in Uttering Hills where there is no traps (and they shouldn't do enough damage in my game to kill anyone anyway. In Fellhammer, the trap didn't kill the hostage as she wasn't under it).

Jonna was not killed in Cracked Tusk keep, but I went in the roof hatch and killed the chief right away.  He was already naked but sat on the bench outside his room before I killed him.

Vex was captured a second time as well and held in Gallows Rock. I saved inside the door and killed my way to her, and the bandits were running a train on her. Loaded my save and just snuck in, but while the messages did not have her name, they did continue, she wasn't in T pose (and was getting raped, though since she was saying she was a naughty slut and asking for punishment...) but again she is essential.

I rescued Camilla from Treva's Watch but since I had the quest there I just snuck all the way through, killing all of the bandits. I had already made her essential when I did quests in Riverwood.

I'll post this much in case you have suggestions.

Yeah, you're supposed sneak all the way to the victim (hence the Invisibility spell), watch a bit :) and then start combat.

As soon as you start combat, there is a chance that the kidnappers will go for killing the hostage.

I like your mod, thanx for making this one.

I was kidnapped as a werewolf by falmers. Is it intentional that the PC can be kidnapped in werewolf form? Well, i could not find out if the falmers would have raped my female werewolf as my game got a ctd after smacking the first one.

In my opinion a) PC in werewolf form should be skipped or B) the player should transform back to human form after beeing taken.

No, it's not intentional. I already included a check for werewolf from a few versions back. It's possible that the kidnap was triggered before you turned into a werewolf, but takes a bit of time to initialize the scenario hence this happened. Should be a fairly rare occurrence though. 

Just to ask: since you said that "If you don't take action/ your rescuer fails, you'll pass out after a certain number of scenes. The maximum number of rounds you can take depends on your Stamina times a multiplier set in the MCM." So, if I set 0.2, does this mean that I will last longer or shorter? And does the amount of stamina I have matter as well, since on level 303 I have 1100 stamina, which can be a slight problem if one needs to exhaust me.

0.2 is higher than the default of 0.05 so you will last 4 times longer.

1100 at 0.05x, you will last 55 rounds! You should reduce the multiplier

How comes Sun Shang Xiang is Kongming's most devout follower? :) Didn't they fall out big time while Liu Bei was invading Yi? He sent Zhao Yun to take Adou back from her?

So the lower the multiplier the shorter I will last? Good. Kinda not looking forward to 55 rounds of sex, or 220 with 0.2.

I didn't say specifically that *she* is his most devout follower. That can also apply to myself, you know? But to the best of my knowledge, you're right about what you said.

I either have something wrong in my build or the mod isn't functioning as advertised.

I've made it all the way to the hostage without breaking invis or getting caught but she still dies, apparently if not essential.

Essential Senna was alive in Uttering Hills when I snuck to her and watched a few scenes, then I was sent to Redoran's Retreat for the first time, waited a bit just inside the door to see if the invis spell was on a timer or location, and then advanced in.  The first guard and dog were out of place and I found them in the last room with Essential Mjoll. A lot of arrows all over the ground like they had fought her, but the invis spell did fire as I entered that last room.

If no one else is having similar issues, I probably have a faction/aggression problem of some sort.

So the lower the multiplier the shorter I will last? Good. Kinda not looking forward to 55 rounds of sex, or 220 with 0.2.

I didn't say specifically that *she* is his most devout follower. That can also apply to myself, you know? But to the best of my knowledge, you're right about what you said.

I thought so. 55 rounds is a bit extreme.

I either have something wrong in my build or the mod isn't functioning as advertised.

I've made it all the way to the hostage without breaking invis or getting caught but she still dies, apparently if not essential.

Essential Senna was alive in Uttering Hills when I snuck to her and watched a few scenes, then I was sent to Redoran's Retreat for the first time, waited a bit just inside the door to see if the invis spell was on a timer or location, and then advanced in.  The first guard and dog were out of place and I found them in the last room with Essential Mjoll. A lot of arrows all over the ground like they had fought her, but the invis spell did fire as I entered that last room.

If no one else is having similar issues, I probably have a faction/aggression problem of some sort.

I'll make the victim essential temporarily in the next version to avoid this happening. Most likely a script lag. The script that stops the kidnappers from attacking the hostage perhaps didn't trigger soon enough and the hostage dies in one hit. 

Thanks for sharing the updated esp! May I ask how you find out if a mod has carried over USLEEP fixes/changes and if not how to fix it appropriately? I think I might need to do that to some of my mods at this point.

ok so the only way to know if a mod is USLEEP compatible is to load tes5edit and just tick USLEEP and the mod you want to check, then go through the mod checking the cells and worldspace, I check everything because sometimes there is other edits that matter. USLEEP isn't perfect, but Arthmoor has done such an awesome job with it considering the complexity of Skyrim, i would not be without it.

Bethesda should be ashamed of themselves for not implementing the Usleep/clothing & clutter fixes/weapons & armor fixes as part of SSE, they are just too lazy to fix things. And they definitely should have added the detail from Cutting Room Floor back into the game too.

If you use mods such as captured dreams and deviously cursed loot, the mod authors have done a great job of implementing USLEEP fixes, no work required :)

I totally appreciate anyone that creates new mods for Skryim as it has been a key part of its longevity.

ok here is a list of possibly useful locations (I only listed stuff I actually remember PLAYING thru), names are the correct names according to UESP.net

anything that says interior has both an interior and an exterior section

anything saying Forsworn may conflit with AFS

anything saying Falmer may conflict with Things in the Dark

any other possible conflicts I remember off hand will be list next to the individual names

all location will have a minimum of 3 npcs and or creatures in it

due to the fact I did NOT go look at each one again in game to verify there may be some discrepancies due to my memory not being perfect

I listed what type of stuff I remember being in the locations for convenience

Embershard Mine - bandits (interior near rear exit)

Halted Stream Camp - interior - bandits

Bilegulch Mine - interior - bandits

Broeknehelm Hollow - interior - bandits

Greywinter Watch- trolls

Boulderfall Cave - necromancers

Haemer's Shame - vampires/thralls - (possible conflict if "A Daedra's Best Friend" is currently running, it should be fine if the dog is not following)

Honeystrand Cave - bears

Lost Echo Cave - falmers/chaurus

Forgotten Cave - bandits

Lost Knife Hideout - bandits

Movarth's Lair - vampire/thralls - (possible conflict if "Laid to Rest" not started..i.e. pc should NOT kill Movarth until that quest is at the correct point)

Pinepeak Cavern - bears

Reachcliff Cave - draugr

Stony Creek Cave - bandits

Swindler's Den - interior - bandits

Uttering Hills Cave - interior - bandits/possible draugr (I always have a few show up in here)

White River Watch - interior - bandits

Raldbthar - interior - 1 bandits, and 2 falmer/chaurus

Gloombound Mine - orc miners

Iron Breaker Mine - miners

Quicksilver Mine - miners

Kolskeggr - ineterior - forsworn

Soljund's Sinkhole - draugr or miners (depending on if cleared or not)

Sanuarach Mine -  miner or mercenaries (depending on if mercenaries already dealt with)

Bloodlet Throne - vampire/thralls/wolves (Dawnguard location if I remember right)

Cracked Tusk Keep - orcs

Faldar's Tooth - interior - bandits

Fort Fellhammer - interior- bandits

Fort Greymoor - interior - bandits

Bleak Falls Barrow - interior - 1 bandits, 2 draugr

Shriekwind Bastion - interior - dragur/skeletons

Frostmere Crypt - interior - 1 bandits/ at least 1 additional falmer/chaurus

Silent Moons Camp - interior - bandits

BristlebackCave - rieklings  (Dragonborn location)

Glacial Cave - rieklings/horkers (Dragonborn location)

the large locations (Raldthbar, Forgotten Cave type stuff) has at least 1 location (with a vanilla marker, most have more than 1 location{Forgotten Cave has at least 3 that could work}) 

with at least 3-5 npc/creatures in direct line of sight of the marker's location.

you will have to look at them and decide which you can or want to use for the mod.

hope this list helps some

This is excellent. Thank you so much. Great help :)

Injury (New in 3.0):

Oh question!

You're safe on your horse. I added a condition of not on a mount for the kidnaps to happen in 3.0.

After a while the hostages have a lot of fun^^ Would it be bad if I rescue them anyways?^^ They want to stay with the enemys.

Haha. I'm super into perversion stuffs. The player gets the same after a few rounds when he/she gets kidnapped.

Plus this allows the mod to uses the consensual animations, which are much more numerous than the aggressive ones.

Hello Vinfamy,

Thank you for hard work!  Awesome mod!  

For content related to locations - I would talk to the author of SD Cages.  Lots of hostile possibilities there.  

Thank you and thank for the advice.

Lawd ham mercy!!! Vinfamy is the LoversLab MVP!!!

The issue I had with the rapists attacking me on sight is now gone! Thank u Vinfamy!

Glad that it works for you now. And thank you.

That means that the issue of having the kidnappers attacking you on sight is merely a result of the spell having the same name as vanilla Harmony spell in the previous versions. Good to know. 

I have a suggestion: maybe make the reward from the hostage be an MCM toggle, or even better, have a dialog with them after you've rescued them? I can't imagine that someone's first inclination after being kidnapped and savaged by two bears (wonder what that ransom note looked like ;) ) is to have sex with the first person they see.

A dialog option would give the player a lot of agency. Make sure they're okay and send them off, or demand some kind of recompense for saving them.

Yeah, another person requested this earlier. So I probably add a dialogue in there in the next version.

I do mean the latter yes, and I indeed got a messagebox poup. 

I did upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0 and this happend, maybe this mod can't be upgraded in an already existing save.

Yeah, I had already escaped once by just going away myself.

Oh, I think that's why. The mod is never updatable really. You have to use a save that has never had any previous version of the mod installed.

Hi Vinfamy,

Are there any specific instructions with regards to upgrading from 2.1 to 3.0?

Also, great work and keep it up!

Cheers

Ted

Don't update. Use a save that has never had any previous version of the mod installed. 

Thank you.

I have a small annoyance, I was hoping you may be able to make this an option... since 2.0 more than half of the kidnappers have been female. That's not really my thing... I actually have the more males mod for a reason, and only rarely encounter females in the base game as bandits and the like. Is there any way to have this set in MCM, I know it's a thing for the vast majority of people out there, but for us folk who don't really get off from woman on woman action (especially since almost all animations are strapon animations anyways)... it would be nice.

Yeah, I'll add an optional esp at some point to turn all the kidnappers male.

I just tried it and i LOVED it!!

I was just setting fire to the 3 honeybee hives on the Thieves Guild Quest. As i set them alight and sneaked down behind the fence to then carry on the quest...' zziipp!' hit with a dart. It was 3am so my silly fault for being out so late..hehe

I awoke in a bandit fortress i think somewhere way over near Helgen. So..i got raped and raped and raped. some 3some, some one on one. Even the female Bandits ( who i have all as shemales) fucked me silly!! One guy who was watching even started masturbating and fucking a sweetroll!! I wont ever eat one of those things again!

Then, after they had their way i tried to sneak away ( not on full health) and managed to get across the room but then they all attacked me with weapons. I got slaughtered!!! 

I tried the same thing again after reloading and this time i managed to sneak out and found an escape! and i got the message congratulating me for escaping the bandits!! yay!! :)

I did cheat and used MCM so i had all my gear because i use Frostfall and before i cheated i managed to escape only to be outside in the snow and froze to death!! as i was naked :(

A few screenshots at end of this post.

BUT i have a few requests.

1)  Is it possible to have an option in MCM to have all the humanoid kidnappers that might be carrying weapons to just use fists? I cant fight back against weapons with just my own fists and a brawl would be way more fun and fair. I would still likely loose but then i just get knocked out, not killed. That way i wont have to reload the save. 

I can just wake up after a blackout and try to escape again.

2) For people that use immersive mods like Frostfall and RN&D and even Private Needs, can there be beds to safely sleep in if kept in the kidnappers lair for a long time? 

3) also i am not sure i was keen on the quick change from fucking me to trying to kill me. It felt like they instantly turned on me as soon as they all got done. Maybe an option that they only attack if i am aggressive to them. If i am not i just get kept there until i either escape or get rescued ( obviously unless i do attack them, then its fair game. Hence why fist fights would be more enjoyable).

But i love it. I wont play this game without it ever again. I am waaay more careful about not being out at night if i have a quest to achieve now. its exciting!!

edit : Also on the last few screenshots i couldnt seem to get that 'Bandit Chief' text to hide. is that me or this mod?

Thank you. Great stories and thanks for the screenshots. 

1. Yeah, it's possible. Could be an MCM option, although if there are weapons in the cell, vanilla AI will make some of the kidnappers run to pick the weapons up anyways. A better way could be an MCM option to make the player essential during the hostage.

You can also wait until the injury passes (3 minutes so usually after the second or third round) then just magic or crawl around the place to find a weapon. 

2. There is the unequip only option that can be suitable for Frostfall so that you never get your stuff taken away, just unequipped.

3. Not sure why they would turn aggro on you if you didn't attack first. This is not the mod's intended behaviour. Maybe it's another mod you installed that triggered this? Normally, you'll pass out after a few rounds (0.05 times your max Stamina), then wakes up back to where you were kidnapped. 

Thank you. The Bandit Chief text thing is a common issue. I think if you happen to point at an actor while a SexLab scene is initializing, the text persists. You can change the Display Hub Transparency in the skyrim's Settings menu to solve this temporarily.

Just did a quick test to try out the new rescue quests.  I was probably not high enough level to just waltz into the Brood Cavern and got killed...  respawn..  no biggie.

I noticed that the quest remained in my journal (of course), but the marker disappeared from map and compass.  Went into the cavern (carefully this time) and cleared to the victim.  She was standing in 'T' position (the one you get if you forget to run FNIS on new animation mods) and there was no option to talk to her or anything.   Effectively, the quest was broken.

Not sure if this is because I died (though it seems so) or if the cave was a spider cave.  Just mentioning it because it does break the quest.

Thanks for the hard work!  This is a great new quest mod.

Yeah there seems to be a problem of the quest breaking after reloading a save - which of course happens if you get killed. The quests are generated dynamically so I can kinda imagine why the game wouldn't remember what it is supposed to do after a save.

I'm looking into this and see if this could be resolved in the next version. There might be a MCM button to press if you reload or a MCM button to refresh the rescue quests and generate a new one (helpful for when people get sent to a dungeon way above their level too) 

I addressed this in 3.0. You won't get kidnapped while on horseback. Just forgot to mention this in the OP.

I have the same issue, I pointed it out to vinfamy earlier. I think it's because of having to load after your death. If I've got an active Hostage quest and have to load my game for any reason, it seems to break the quest.

Yeah, looking into this.

A dialog option would be good for a couple other reasons.  I'm not sure what the "complete" event is, but some dungeons have a boss somewhat central and other enemies farther on or around a corner you can skip, and being pulled out of stealth/invis for sex might trigger them to come running.

Another option that could be added (potentially) could be a "Why don't we go home and use your bed" to teleport you to the hostage's home. In my "failed" raid on Fellhammer, I used the console to resurrect the hostage and she walked out (I had killed off the bandits) and was walking home. I just caught up with her, used a "follow me" mod and fast travelled to her home town and the "reward" scene started there instead but there was a random attack that started at the same time too. Vampire attacks, dragons, dragonborn cultists, thugs (if you stole something) ... a lot of things might come by while you're being rewarded.

(On the bear ransom note, I upped the fail chance for the kidnappers for my male, and I've had a bear and bandit (among others) attack me as a team. I guess the female bandit was going to take her turn first, then send a note while feeding my PC to the bear?)

Yeah, will add a dialogue for the reward.

stage 3

Teleport

Yeah, I'll make the Dawnstar prisoners friendly in the next version. 

f doing an important quest there is a possible workaround already included.  just strip off torso armor/clothes, but depending on other mods that can cause its own set of problems.

I implemented a check to not kidnap while on horseback in 3.0

Yea, the torso piece is a workaround. Or you can just disable the mod temporarily in the MCM.

I removed them so that the kidnappers won't non-stop comment on how you're naked, saying "Stupid dog" etc and ruin immersion.

Thank you. I'll test out the attached esp. Your help is much appreciated. :)

I use mod (No More Stupid Dog) to stop stupid dog comments, and I use (Reduced Distance NPC Greeting) which pretty much stops npcs saying "your naked" or unless your right beside them, and even then they hardly ever say it with that mod installed. try it and you will see. I prefer to leave encounter dialogues alone and would rather have them not touched. could you release a version that doesn't delete encounter dialogues which potentially breaks the game, because you otherwise have an awesome mod.

regarding dialogue i also use Realistic Dialogue Overhaul which is a fantastic mod that massively improves the dialogue in game. Just make sure its set to load last in loot order, after alternate start LAL.

Thank you again for attentively answering everyones posts. You really care about everyones feelings, opinions and ideas and your never rude or impatient with anyone. Your a true credit to Loverslab Vinfamy.

I have installed your Sexlab Pleasure mod too which adds dialogue although i am not sure if thats going to impact kidnapping. But a nice addition for most other places in my skyrim world. I do run Apropos and also Sexist Guards so now i have an abundance of sexual dialogue during my kidnappings. hehe.

Is there anything your currently looking for with help or the mod progression? I know your open to any suggestions but i like to help your current direction and goals for your mod. 

You need dialogue ideas or ways to give a kind of story to each kidnapping or simply ways to make it more immersive and unique for each incident?

Oh also thank you for making horseback safe. I do like to ride Patch ( my horses name) to long distance quests and the ones i really need to get to i sometimes ride through the night, so nice to know i wont get dragged off my horse :)

The fighting thing is weird. I did blackout after i think 6 rapes and woke up outside the lair, but the time i got attacked i dont know why. I dont have any aggressive mods that cause fights that i know of. and i didnt have any weapon drawn. I did sleep in one of their beds for 8 hours so maybe the mod figured i had overstayed my welcome and as the bandits saw me they drew their weapons attacked and killed me. i couldnt even submit via defeat. :( i pressed K and nothing happened.

This is why it would be cool that even if they do attack with weapons i am essential in any kidnap location so i dont die but blackout. Dying just breaks my immersion and loads me back a bit which ruins the flow.

This is also why i was hoping maybe an MCM option for no weapons, just brawl.

yep, tested it a few times and every time they have had their way with me for about 3 or 4 times they then all turn immediately hostile and kill me. Then it just loads the last previous save which totally kills any flow and immersion.

I dont honestly know what mod if any is doing that.

Its like they forget they have kidnapped me and seeing me in their lair go crazy, Like i am an enemy thats not supposed to be there. I dont do anything hostile. In fact i am on my knees and weak right after the last sex act so cant even stand to defend myself as they all strike me with weapons and kill me dead.

Anyone can help?