What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hi folks.   Animation Search please!

I know there are a good number of Posing mods with paired animations. 

Can anyone point me in the direction of ones that have anything with lesbian breast animations and kissing? Anything! Looking to pose two girls.

Could be hands on, reaching around from behind...etc.

Specifically paired animated poses, please.  Useable in game as a pose or a dialogue option.

If anyone knows of a specific mod that covers this even better but I do not believe there is one.

I've searched about, but finding good indexes of paired animations is proving difficult.  

Thanks!

What are the best mods which make your "life"/gameplay easier? For example, I find that AddItemMenu (which allows me to get any object) and AreYouThere (which allows me to bring any NPC to me, or travel to any NPC), to be almost indispensable and they can save me a lot of headaches. Any other must-have mods which make one's gaming experience that much easier and less frustrating?

Timing is everything..  you just want to finish a questline or try a new questmod? Well shit! You are level 10 now! Here is the dawnguard, here is the fucking hearthfire letter and if you are on it, go kill the Wolfqueen!

You startet the mainquest? Weeeell There are some dudes in Masks who want to have a word with you...

Just want to take it slow, not do anything at all until you reach Level X? Tough luck without this mod you will constantly get annoyed by everybody..

And Stop Inheritance Letters! If you are like me and use something like Puppetmaster from time to time and let the puppets die for you, you end up in getting a quadrillion of this fucking things.. The Courier  lives with you at one point! Same with anything else that ranks the relationship up..

SkyTweak + Enemy enchancer expanded. Make your own challenge basicly. Fiddly, but you get just about any difficulty you want out of it. And skytweak goes far beyond just difficulty.

SmartCast - because nobody got time for that rebuffing and transmute spam.

Live Another Life - because helgen sucks.

Legacy of Dragonborn - utility of craftloot system alone is something ill never be able to give up. And there is so much more than that in it, its best thing after sliced bread.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/43631?tab=description&BH=0

I've mentioned it sometime ago and questioned weather i needed to wait for textures... forget that.

1. it has an skse script missmatch. it might be because its made for vortex but I don't know.

found a fix. so the real true issue is the bones. 

the bones are not the ones used by 3bbb. its using its own custom bone which is far less complex. 

the files were lifted from quarantine if anyone wants to check it out. i tried to use a similar mod in Oblivion, same bone issue giving me a twitchy cat. this cat is making me cry.

1 hour ago, nilead said:

what whould i have to edit myself to get this result?

Looks like lvl markers. Most if not all draugr are going to go through lvl markers, sadly you have lvl markers,for draugrs, that are placed that are specific to female draugrs. If you open any of those lvl markers in ck and remove the female draugrs that lvl marker as assigned to draw from and replace it with male draugr npcs that you would get desired results. Attacking through race might be easier? 

Region.jpg.3de9f1f374a30e192940f38efdad54c1.jpg

Raceegion.jpg.1d33c5c9eaa8befd55178b779bbec664.jpg

2 minutes ago, Heroine HoneyCrotch said:

If you open any of those lvl markers in ck and remove the female draugrs that lvl marker as assigned to draw from and replace it with male draugr npcs that you would get desired results. Attacking through race might be easier? 

Thanks for your reply. I probably should've guessed it wouldnt be easy, since, well, there doesnt seem to be such mod allready)

Well ive been an SSE edit bum for long enough, lets see what i can do about it.

here is an LE file(read your initial post from the stupid sidebar on LL home page which doesnt indicate,until after clicking on it,what game message is for,so dumb, in fact as dumb as me not verifying what game you were talking about after having had clicked on it) that being said,file should work, havnt tested, just now made it since making first post. Might have to load file into SE ck and save to have proper form. 

MaleDraugr.7z

I did this file in ck but i'm losely guessing it could of been done in xedit as well. 

it only looks bad in pic(RED) cause right now my bashed patch is overwriting it. 

aaan.jpg.862098aab1e8f413f892182d5f5b9ac2.jpg

I recently got into modding Skyrim again and I tried to find some armor/outfit replacers with 3BBB physics but the only ones I found are Ghaans Revealing and BD's Armor and Clothing Replacer which are fine but couldn't be the only ones out there... right?

Is there any other replacer available with 3BBB physics included? Thanks!

Ride Sharing SSE is a mod that allows a follower to ride sitting behind the player. It's a bit clunky but fun.

Would someone be interested in patching either Horgasm (Vyxenne's SE version post #64) or SLEN (Mounted Exposure element) to work also with the passenger?

It needs someone who can script (which sadly I can't).  It would be good to add the visual element to orgasm - squirt or cum, which might need to be prodigious to show in 4rd person riding. Therefore needs to work for male / female / futa.

I've also asked on SLEN and Horgasm (LE) threads.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Would someone be interested in patching either Horgasm (Vyxenne's SE version post #64) or SLEN (Mounted Exposure element) to work also with the passenger?

I would be all wet and tingly if Horgasms reset the Aroused meter and added a stroke to the Times Masturbated tally in the Player Diary... then my new saddles would make a lot more sense.

Spoiler

DildoSaddle-Frost.jpg

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

I would be all wet and tingly if Horgasms reset the Aroused meter and added a stroke to the Times Masturbated tally in the Player Diary... then my new saddles would make a lot more sense.

Reveal hidden contents

Hmm thanks, I already downloaded your Shadowmere one.  Wait...you mean there are more? Would they work with Convenient Horses?  ?

Meanwhile - still hoping someone could patch for Ride Sharing.   ?

22 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hmm thanks, I already downloaded your Shadowmere one.  Wait...you mean there are more? Would they work with Convenient Horses?  ?

I have one for Emfy, and the one in the image for Frost. The problem is, I haven't found a way yet to apply the dildo saddle only to Frost- changing his generic saddle mesh via an override plugin resulted in a fun toy in all of the generic Saddles, including Frost's- so all the generic saddles in my game poke fun at their riders... including the guys...

I'm still trying to noodle out the problem with Frost's saddle so the Imperial Guards can ride unmolested.

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Would they work with Convenient Horses?

What saddle does Convenient Horses use? Just look in the plugin with SSEEdit.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I have one for Emfy, and the one in the image for Frost. The problem is, I haven't found a way yet to apply the dildo saddle only to Frost- changing his generic saddle mesh via an override plugin resulted in a fun toy in all of the generic Saddles, including Frost's- so all the generic saddles in my game poke fun at their riders... including the guys...

I'm still trying to noodle out the problem with Frost's saddle so the Imperial Guards can ride unmolested.

Have you tried attaching a script to your horse to switch its saddle to an alternate one on different conditions?

Assuming I've understood you correctly, something like this should do what you want.

Spoiler

Bool Function IsBusy()
    return False
EndFunction

Function Busy()
    GotoState("Busy")
EndFunction

Function NotBusy()
EndFunction

State Busy
    Bool Function IsBusy()
        return True
    EndFunction

Function Busy()
        While IsBusy()
            Utility.WaitMenuMode(0.1)
        EndWhile
        Busy()
    EndFunction

Function NotBusy()
        GotoState("")
    EndFunction
EndState

Event OnInit()
    Busy()
    If IsEquipped(GenericSaddle)
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        EquipItem(AlternateSaddle, False, True)
    EndIf
    NotBusy()
EndEvent

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
    Busy()
    If akBaseObject == GenericSaddle
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
    EndIf
    NotBusy()
EndEvent

Event OnObjectUnequipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
    Busy()
    If akBaseObject == AlternateSaddle
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        If GetItemCount(GenericSaddle) > 0
            EquipItem(GenericSaddle, False, True)
        EndIf
        RemoveItem(akBaseObject, GetItemCount(akBaseObject), True)
    EndIf
    NotBusy()
EndEvent

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    Actor act = akActionRef as Actor
    If !act
        return
    EndIf
    Float timeout = 0.0
    While !IsBeingRidden() && timeout < 2.0
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        timeout += 0.1
    EndWhile
    If !IsBeingRidden() || !act.IsOnMount()
        return
    EndIf
    Busy()
    Int sex = act.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
    If sex == 1
        If IsEquipped(GenericSaddle)
        EndIf
    Else
        If IsEquipped(AlternateSaddle)
            UnequipItem(AlternateSaddle, False, True)
        EndIf
    EndIf
    NotBusy()
EndEvent

Just attach it to the horse's NPC record, if it's a new game or you are able to respawn it, or create a new constant & self spell, attach the script to its Magic Effect record and add the effect to your horse's NPC record.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you tried making a unique saddle for Frost(with a unique mesh folder) and replace the vanilla saddle with it? Or, you can download a mod called Craftable Horse Barding and replace one of the meshes in that mod. I think they are different from the vanilla saddles.