What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 3/25/2021 at 9:24 AM, azaria777 said:

can anyone suggest me good mods that basically add like effect or something when u are unarmed or naked, or things alike. i think cursed devices had that but i don't want that mod, there it would say someone might take advantage of you, for being naked and unarmed and stuff, so is there a separate mod that adds things like that? srsly don't know how else to explain it :Ddd

You could use some existing Sexlab triggers. I think SL survival had some triggers but if you are looking for forced sex then best bet probably is Sexlab Adventures. Its bit complicated. If you already have DD cursed loot. It has pretty good features for starting rape if you are bound or nakes or unarmed.

8 hours ago, Swanky said:

I'm looking for an automated script that resets SMP whenever one waits, sleeps, or hits a loading screen.

You can try the following...

Create a new quest (type None), tick Start Game Enabled and Run Once and attach this script.

Spoiler

Scriptname ResetSMPQuest extends Quest

float MenuOpenTime

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForMenu("Loading Menu")
    RegisterForMenu("Sleep/Wait Menu")
EndEvent

Event OnMenuOpen(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        MenuOpenTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Event OnMenuClose(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Loading Menu"
        ConsoleUtil.ExecuteCommand("smp reset")
    ElseIf MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        If Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() > MenuOpenTime
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

You need ConsoleUtil SSE for this to work.

5 hours ago, jmf890 said:

You can try the following...

Create a new quest (type None), tick Start Game Enabled and Run Once and attach this script.

Hide contents

Scriptname ResetSMPQuest extends Quest

float MenuOpenTime

Event OnInit()
    RegisterForMenu("Loading Menu")
    RegisterForMenu("Sleep/Wait Menu")
EndEvent

Event OnMenuOpen(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        MenuOpenTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()
    EndIf
EndEvent

Event OnMenuClose(String MenuName)
    If MenuName == "Loading Menu"
    ElseIf MenuName == "Sleep/Wait Menu"
        If Utility.GetCurrentGameTime() > MenuOpenTime
        EndIf
    EndIf
EndEvent

You need ConsoleUtil SSE for this to work.

Thanks, I'll try that.

14 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Any mods out there that change any/all female NPCs to males? I just wanna play out a gay fantasy of mine.

If you do such things problems are you will miss voices and lines.. Your best bet is probably content such as "cockmen village" that adds areas that only have men.

16 hours ago, SomeoneForgetable said:

Any mods out there that change any/all female NPCs to males? I just wanna play out a gay fantasy of mine.

You might be able to grab the skyfem script and edit that so that instead of all female it makes them all male, though as popo said, that can have odd voices attached to quest/unique npc's.

Trying to find a few mods I had at one time that I lost. Don't know the names but have images and can't remember but pretty sure these were all UUNP from LE.

Looking for the corset to this:

26168-1559236065-431744166.png.3b8db6532219cbc57be0115eaac969ef.png

The soul gem like necklace in this also possibly another conversion from LE.

23138194-1565860624.jpg.6726868fb06adee2e4b10414cb3f5692.jpg

The underwear in this. Possibly a mod I converted from Skyrim LE.

23138194-1564161654.jpg.804ee6c1979913d1b731fd06b2c5a1bc.jpg

I finally made the switch to SSE and while I had some problems at first, they seem to be resolved. Not a perfect recreation of my LE setup (and that one broke anyway), but close enough. There are at least 3 items I would like to see ported to SSE:

1.  Dirty Talk Hetero/Bi (current port is Gay)
  2. Better Noble Beds/No Canopy on Noble Beds
  3.  At least on consensual MFFFF animation (preferably FB Casanova MFFFF or a similar substitute). 
2 hours ago, GorramThrall said:

I downloaded the latest version (rev. 1.7z) and it didn't have it, unless I missed something.

I am using this pack (rev1) and it has that animation. Is on the "Funny Bizness Group" in the SLAL for you to register.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:57 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

If you succeed, could you please share it?

No need to wait for someone to do that for you, it takes literally a minute or less to set a dummy Quest to run this script and it takes even less to just copy and paste the script and compile it.

9 hours ago, Scholarly Badger said:

Perhaps you didn't have "Group" checked in the fomod? It's also easy to miss in the SLAL menu since it's at the bottom of the list of FB Group.

Reinstalled the mod, made sure to click all the features, and when I look in group, it doesn't appear.

2 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

Does anyone know of any mods that are like BBLS, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5646, or The Kinky Princess, https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917? Player homes that are mostly lore friendly, aesthetic and could be a hub of sorts for followers?

Underground Bathhouse: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6166

I also use the npc replacer of the girls: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44240?tab=description

16 hours ago, a-quick-fap said:

Looking for intimate locations to take screenshots, lore-friendliness not required. Stuff like bathhouses, Aether-suite-alikes, etc.

I like the Kinky Princess, the hidden city scene in SunJeong's store and GomaPero Land.

Spoiler

Kinky Princess

20201210215859_1.jpg

GomaPero Land

20190517023450_1.jpg

HeidiAndErika.jpg

Hidden cityscape in SunJeong's store

20200823205655_1.jpg

20200823205935_1.jpg

19 hours ago, GorramThrall said:

I finally made the switch to SSE and while I had some problems at first, they seem to be resolved. Not a perfect recreation of my LE setup (and that one broke anyway), but close enough. There are at least 3 items I would like to see ported to SSE:

Better Noble Beds/No Canopy on Noble Beds

I use this mesh after converting to SSE. You could also try using this mesh. I have no idea what the difference is between them.

As info, BOTH of the meshes I linked are shown on the SSE Compatibility Tracking page, which @tasairis slaves over a couple of times a month to keep it up to date. It should always be your first stop when looking for LE mods for SSE.

11 hours ago, jmf890 said:
On 3/26/2021 at 6:57 PM, Alessia Wellington said:

If you succeed, could you please share it?

No need to wait for someone to do that for you, it takes literally a minute or less to set a dummy Quest to run this script and it takes even less to just copy and paste the script and compile it.

Of course, the amount of time it takes to do something is based on the generally-false assumption that the ppl who ask others to share their work if they succeed actually know how to implement your suggestions, or even have the tools to do so.

You kindly offered me some similar suggestions last week, even writing a couple of scripts for me, but since I have no clue how to "attach a script to a new quest you have to write" or even compile a script (I think I used CK x86 the one and only time I did it years ago) all your advice did is make me feel even more ignorant than usual.

On 3/17/2021 at 3:47 PM, DrAg0nCrY said:

Damn, why are you so extremely aggressive? I was just asking a question, i didnt even want to sound rude?

I just thought maybe someone knew another mod for SE.

1. Save up your pocket money.

2. Buy a good dictionary (one with an index).

3. Look up 'sarcasm'.

4. Re-read her ladyship's post.