What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 minute ago, yaboinips said:

I have installed the file properly but I am unable to alter any sizes.  Is this feature not available?

Alter size for what? Would be appreciated if you could write your questions in full sentences.. Or you wanted do post under a mod and messed up a little.. Happens sometimes?

35 minutes ago, yaboinips said:

Sorry, I was trying to post it under a specific mod.  I figured out what I was trying to do, how do I delete this thread?

dunno. just edit the title in solved or can be deleted maybe someone will take care of it later^^

14 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

That's the Light Sorceress outfit from Kirax's Project Vindictus Volume 2. A CBBE 3BA version of it can be found on Schaken-Mods.

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Edit: Looks like it might actually be part of vol. 3 but still led me right to it, so thanks! Just adding this edit for anyone else looking ;)

I have several slave tats from lewdmarks that I'd to apply to specific npcs, through creation kit.

I do not want to use race menu or any in game mods or menus. I want the npcs to spawn with the tattoos already applied.

I've tried adding it as a facepaint, but the tattoo was applied to the neck. What else can I do?

On 3/26/2021 at 4:52 AM, max795 said:

is made by a guy call melodic and this is link from melodic pubblic relase https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=14Ky_EvzJwCoxpVrOHmoPOmJcL6jY3F3s&export=download
i dont know if is possible do a conversion for se and 3bbb body if anyone can do it is really amazing or if there is already a conversion somewhere tell me i didn't find that thanks to all

FWIW, "[Melodic] Alice Succubus" works fine in SE after a trip through SSENO. Not sure what a 3BBB ref-body conversion would do for you beyond that, but it's a fairly well-documented process if you really want it.

I've created a lot of followers in creation kit and have no patience to sculp faces.

I would prefer to take an existing face from a mod and copy it to my own, eg. load another mod into creation kit and use the other npc as a preset for my own.

Many of the mods like Bijin AIO modify npcs in a way where all their files and face gen are self contained so I'm not sure if I can copy those.

Any suggestions?

46 minutes ago, Relevant Halo said:

I've created a lot of followers in creation kit and have no patience to sculp faces.

I would prefer to take an existing face from a mod and copy it to my own, eg. load another mod into creation kit and use the other npc as a preset for my own.

Many of the mods like Bijin AIO modify npcs in a way where all their files and face gen are self contained so I'm not sure if I can copy those.

Any suggestions?

Were you to copy those faces, without the permission of the author, that would be considered piracy. Since this site does not permit piracy I think it likely that no one will tell you how to do that. Unless, of course, you have no intention of uploading the mod that you are making?

10 hours ago, Psalam said:

Were you to copy those faces, without the permission of the author, that would be considered piracy. Since this site does not permit piracy I think it likely that no one will tell you how to do that. Unless, of course, you have no intention of uploading the mod that you are making?

nah, this is private use only.

Currently messing with various combat mods, and getting used to all the DAR etc stuff after a 2 year hiatus.

Currently using a few things, such as Wildcat, Dynamic Animation Replacer, Diverse Random Normal/Power Attack, Smooth Combat Dodge etc.

Trying to go for a relatively lightweight combat build but with slightly more flashy animations and such.

Seeing stuff like Dynamic Combat Module, SkySA - Combat Behavior Compulsion etc and i'm at a bit of a loss where to go.

Any suggestions?

CGO: Combat Gameplay Overhaul takes the crown, it changes clunky Skyrim combat in something that could fit in a proper action game: attack while jumping, procedural leaning on movement, dodge (but The Ultimate Dodge Mod does it better imo)... but there's a catch (well, two): you can't override its animations out-of-the-box and it requires Nemesis.

There's a way to make CGO compatible with animations provided by DAR and it is Attack Behavior Revamp, the latest 5.0 version: offers some of SkySA's features plus combo attacks and optionally different stances with different movesets. You should watch the video on the mod page for a showcase of the features.

These two mods are a solid core for a more flashy combat, if you want to expand further you can pick animations from other sources to swap or add to those provided. I'm currently using Wildcat, Ultimate Combat, CGO, ABR, TUDM and AGO (Archery Gameplay Overhaul) and combat is fun, but I guess lightweight's out of the window at this point.

So.  Has anyone tried sexing up Enderal SE?  If so, how'd it work out?  I know that there are CBBE conversions out and even a standalone companion!  Does anyone know if flowergirls will work?  I'm thinking about giving it a whirl as soon as I finish my current Oblivion playthrough and was wondering what the consensus was.

Flowergirls won't work. Sexlab should it worked as it did on the original LE as well as SOS but you need to add the two changed races FormID's. Sexlab Aroused Redux should work but you need to remove the 'GetFactionRank' condition from the 'MotionDrivenDialogueStartIfNotCasual' Idle Animation entry and copy across the one in Enderals SE's Skyrim.esm. (use SSEEdit). Arousal Based Match Maker should work out of the box. SL Drunk Redux should work, although you have to change the formlist 'AlcoholList' records to use the Enderal drinks.

Bascially anything which references original Skyrim SE world spaces or anything which uses stuff from Dragonborn.esm, Hearthfires.esm or Dawnguard.esm won't work without much fiddling.

Okay, this is a weird question, but is there a thread somewhere that just compiles a list of links to tutorials and other resources for people who make mods? We've got more than a few good guides for people new to modding their games, but I can't find anything like this...but I'm also a moron, so please point me in the right direction.

Why I'm asking, if you care:

Spoiler

There was someone going around posting a tutorial from someone in (what I feel) were inappropriate places and a bit spammy. When it got noticable, I asked them to stop so as to not to bury other threads that people could be helping with. Unfortunately, text can't do tone, so they read me as sarcastic, got harsh, but then later went back and edited so as to explain that they were just trying to help as they couldn't find a good solution when they looked for it (I think we're all good now). Although it wasn't a big deal, I think this kind of thing would be easy to avoid if such a thread exists and could be pointed to. I also don't make mods, at best I tweak or port things, but making something would be a lot more appealing if I could easily troubleshoot without having to just throw it out there for everyone to see all my mistakes.

56 minutes ago, Scholarly Badger said:

Okay, this is a weird question, but is there a thread somewhere that just compiles a list of links to tutorials and other resources for people who make mods? We've got more than a few good guides for people new to modding their games, but I can't find anything like this...but I'm also a moron, so please point me in the right direction.

Why I'm asking, if you care:

Hide contents

There was someone going around posting a tutorial from someone in (what I feel) were inappropriate places and a bit spammy. When it got noticable, I asked them to stop so as to not to bury other threads that people could be helping with. Unfortunately, text can't do tone, so they read me as sarcastic, got harsh, but then later went back and edited so as to explain that they were just trying to help as they couldn't find a good solution when they looked for it (I think we're all good now). Although it wasn't a big deal, I think this kind of thing would be easy to avoid if such a thread exists and could be pointed to. I also don't make mods, at best I tweak or port things, but making something would be a lot more appealing if I could easily troubleshoot without having to just throw it out there for everyone to see all my mistakes.

If you find it let me know. This is why I started my blog "Notes to Myself". I know some other mod authors who have done the same thing (sadly, many of those are private "by invitation only".)