What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:06 PM, kyukun14 said:

Thank you for that. On the day the picture posted, a nexus user 5 hours later posted the download link in the guy's comment section. I'm guessing morikawa was trying to act cute by removing the image from his profile. Can't believe how greedy the Bethesda community has been over the past few years.

On 3/3/2021 at 3:31 AM, saltshade said:

Looking for TAA template:

If you want TAA to look acceptable you have to type some commands in the console, which takes away a lot of the blur it causes. But I can't do this every time I start the game, so is there some kind of template or file that can load the same settings every time?

Here I just crank up the sharpen on ENB until I find it is good. If you can't/won't use ENB, Reshade also have a sharpen filter. TAA + Sharpen has best result here for me because I hate aliasing edges more than a little blur.

AMD and Nvidia driver painels also have a sharpen filter that you can apply per game.

8 hours ago, devildx said:

Here I just crank up the sharpen on ENB until I find it is good. If you can't/won't use ENB, Reshade also have a sharpen filter. TAA + Sharpen has best result here for me because I hate aliasing edges more than a little blur.

AMD and Nvidia driver painels also have a sharpen filter that you can apply per game.

Well, I made a little textfile that I can run from the console. It has a few settings that makes the image sharper, but I can try the sharpening in ENB. Thanks.

Do you have any general thoughts about ForgottenGlory's modpack? It really sounds like a new hardcore experience in Skyrim. Can't really try it out myself (Wabbajack setup was not updated, so there is no way to download 3 mods). 

6 minutes ago, Silk said:

I like the dancing of TDF, but the additional quests of Radiant. Is there a patch or a method to essentially make the two mods talk to each other so that the client count of one also increases the client count of the other?

No, but...they work together just fine side by side. I've used them both at the same time in my LO with success. Now, that said...TDF does talk with Sexlab Eager NPC's (SLEN) with regard to prostitution and pimping.

16 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

No, but...they work together just fine side by side. I've used them both at the same time in my LO with success. Now, that said...TDF does talk with Sexlab Eager NPC's (SLEN) with regard to prostitution and pimping.

That's a shame - I like the seduction route of TDF, and now that I know it works with SLEN makes it more tempting, but I really like the home deliveries and camp quests that you get with Radiant.

I think I need to figure out a compromise between the two.

3 minutes ago, Silk said:

I think I need to figure out a compromise between the two.

I mean, I've run them side by side before...they don't really conflict with each other; at least not that I've seen.

I always used to look at it from an RP stance:

I would do home deliveries and camp quests only from capital inns. Towns I would use TDF/dance. Made sense to me from a player point of view...capitols like Whiterun, etc would  have more contacts to line up bigger jobs, do bigger business. Small towns are all about entertaining the locals.

4 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

I mean, I've run them side by side before...they don't really conflict with each other; at least not that I've seen.

I always used to look at it from an RP stance:

I would do home deliveries and camp quests only from capital inns. Towns I would use TDF/dance. Made sense to me from a player point of view...capitols like Whiterun, etc would  have more contacts to line up bigger jobs, do bigger business. Small towns are all about entertaining the locals.

This actually sounds like a good idea! Thank you :D

3 hours ago, mr1337psychotic said:

This was a good mod from LE, and there aren't many adult themed player homes I've found for SE. I don't know how to operate the creation kit very well, so I'm wondering if anyone could convert this mod to SE?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17863/?tab=posts&BH=2

*Google, Google, Google*

*Google, Google, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOgly-Googafucking-GOOOOOOOGLE!*

From Th3Sa1n7 on the Skyrim Nexus page of Reaper's "The Dark Tower" (slightly corrected for grammar, punctuation and syntax by Vyxenne's runaway OCD) :classic_angel:

For those who want an SSE port just follow these instructions:

Download SSE NIF Optimizer (I tried Cathedral Assets Optimizer but not all mods were convertible with it).
    Manually Download this mod (Reaper's The Dark Tower" - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17863) but do not install it yet
    Extract the downloaded archive into a temp folder using 7zip or equivalent- there are only 2 files, a BSA and an esp plugin
    Extract the BSA with Bethesda Archive Extractor

Create 2 empty temp directories:
     One for the Head meshes (HeadOpt)
     Second for the rest (BasicOpt)

Copy the Meshes\actors folder from the extracted BSA to the HeadOpt directory
    Copy the rest of the meshes folders (BUT NOT MESHES\ACTORS!) from the extracted BSA to the BasicOpt directory
    Run SSE NIF Optimizer on the BasicOpt folder with the Calculate Bounds, Clean Skinning and Remove Parallax boxes ticked
    Run SSE NIF Optimizer on the HeadOpt directory with ONLY the Head Parts Only box ticked

Copy both of the optimized meshes folders back to the original extracted BSA folder, authorizing all overwrites.
    No need to convert textures, scripts, sounds etc.

Delete the BSA from your temp folder

Either repack all of the mod files, including the newly-converted Meshes, into a new, identically-named BSA, or decide that you will later just install the mod as loose files.

Copy the esp plugin from the temp folder into your game's Data folder so SSEEdit can "see" and open it- there are some some errors in the esp that need to be fixed per Sulhir

SSEEdit Error Report on Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp:

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [04] Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp
    [00:00] RDTSkeletonAltar "Altar of Minions" [ACTI:04055534]
    [00:00] ACTI \ VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter \ Scripts \ Script \ Properties \ Property \ Value \ Object Union \ Object v2 \ FormID -> [01055533] < Error: Could not be resolved >
    [00:00] RDTDreadGreatsword "Dread Greatsword" [WEAP:04024D5A]
    [00:00] WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
    [00:00] RDTDreadSword "Dread Sword" [WEAP:040435BA]
    [00:00] WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
    [00:00] RDTDreadGreatswordUNIQUE "Dread Bloodmourne" [WEAP:04026AF5]
    [00:00] RDTDreadDagger "Dread Dagger" [WEAP:04023718]
    [00:00] RDTDreadStaffUNIQUE "Dread Soulmourne Staff" [WEAP:0403428E]
    [00:00] RDTDreadStaffUNIQUEForFollower "Dread Soulmourne Staff (for follower)" [WEAP:04063DBA]
    [00:00] RDTDreadBow "Dread Bow" [WEAP:04023717]

Load Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp, Dawnguard.esm and Dragonborn.esm into SSEEdit- Update.esm and Skyrim.esm will load automatically

Find the Activator: RDTSkeletonAltar "Altar of Minions" [ACTI:04055534]
    Locate the error: [01055533] < Error: Could not be resolved > under Virtual Machine Adaptor
    Change the final 3 to a 4 and change the first 1 to a 4 so that it reads: [04055534] < Error: Could not be resolved > It will update to read RDTSkeletonAltar "Altar of Minions" [ACTI:04055534]

Right click anywhere and select: Apply Filter for Cleaning
    Once it completes right click the plugin and select: Remove "Identical to Master Records" records. SSEEdit will display the following messages:
    Removing: [REFR:00082199] (places AutoLoadDoor01 "Passage" [DOOR:00031897] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of BrittleShinPass01 "Brittleshin Pass" [CELL:00081DEC])
    Removing: [REFR:0008220C] (places AutoLoadDoor01 "Passage" [DOOR:00031897] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of BrittleShinPass01 "Brittleshin Pass" [CELL:00081DEC])

Expand Worldspace
    Select 0000003C Skyrim and drag the Max Height Data from Dragonborn.esm into Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp
    Select 00000D74 <Persistent Worldspace Cell> and drag the Regions data from Dawnguard.esm into Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp

Find the weapons. Select all of them and right click>compare selected.
    At the very bottom you will see the Critical Data and you'll see the error in the Effect row.
    Change <Error: Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0> to NULL - Null Reference [00000000]
    Right click the corrected row and select: Copy to selected records.

Close SSEEdit- Make sure the plugin is checked so that it will save. Backup optional.

Open the Creation Kit and load this mod. After it's loaded simply save it again and close the creation kit to update the plugin to SSE specs.

NOTE from Vyxenne: There is some difference of opinion on whether or not resaving Oldrim plugins in the CK is a necessary, or even beneficial, step- but nobody has cited any potentially harmful consequences AFAIK, so I do it despite the derision of some who "don't believe in it."

Move ("Cut-n-paste") Reaper's The Dark Tower.esp out of your game's Data folder and into the temp folder you extracted the archive into earlier, overwriting the original esp

Finally, use 7Zip to re-compress everything in your temp folder into a new installable 7z archive, drag it into your mod manager of choice and install it

On 10/7/2020 at 4:25 PM, uhletmedownloadstuff said:

Anyone want to take a crack at converting Sex Scene Framework for SexLab? According to the author cool mods like this that are built for the framework would automatically work with SL if the Framework is tweaked to use SL instead of Flower Girls. I can try to do it myself, but I really have no idea what I'm doing with a behemoth like SL so any help would be appreciated.

I've also been hoping to find someone to port SSF to SexLab. Any luck on doing it yourself?

Does anyone know if anyone has attempted to create a mod to improve the transitions to and from a sex scene in SexLab? At the moment, the current logic is super un-immersive: the characters merge into each other before sex and then they get placed for the start of the scene. The transitions in OSex on the other hand, are a lot smoother. I don't know whether this is even possible, but incorporating some better transition scenes similar to OSex would greatly improve SexLab, and would shore up its one major weakness...

Possible? Yes, probably. But it will never happen.

It would require rework of what SL is now, adding additional transition stages, ungodly amount of work for animation pairing and creating of transition animations, break backwards compatability of SL with 99% probability and drasticly increase the amount of work neccecery from animators going forward. Thats assuming you can even get everyone you need, starting from Ashal on board.

Basicly, current SL is not designed for that, neither are animation packs. So you'd have to remake the entire system, and then all the animations and all the content ever made for it.

My guess if you have a budget for a good double AA project, you can try.

That outfit is from the Kirax' Project Vindictus Vol. 2 if I recall correctly.

Unfortunately the publisher for Vindictus DMCA'd all the Vindictus packs so you'll have a hard time finding them. There's a certain Russian site that still has them.

As for the character herself, I'm willing to bet that's the Elin race mod, SMP KS Hairdos, and some fox ears mod. 

Edit: Outfit is from [Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.2 called Silver Fox

On 3/7/2021 at 4:29 AM, mr1337psychotic said:

This was a good mod from LE, and there aren't many adult themed player homes I've found for SE. I don't know how to operate the creation kit very well, so I'm wondering if anyone could convert this mod to SE?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17863/?tab=posts&BH=2

Here you go. Tested it and had no problems

1767766271_SE-House-ReapersTheDarkTowerII2.0-17863.7z

is there a mod that can make Bandits attack and rape female NPCs? i have sexslaves for vanilla bandit camps and devious bandit prisoners and both mods the slaves are just hanging about, i want the bandits to use them and if possible a mod that adds random encounters with enemies (bandits/forsworn/monster/whatever) attacking and using other npcs around skyrim, like you walk up on a group of storm cloaks raping an imperial troop.