What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

im running around skyrim and despite adding slaves and everything to all the bandits camps and fair maidens walking the land everyone wants to fuck me! im looking for a mod that adds so NPC on NPC action while out and about i have both sexlabs sexlife and lovers comfort, but all they do is make npc approach the player. if you know of any mods that add some NPC on NPC action please, do tell.

There is this:

They need to be defeated in combat though. But you should be aware that it probably eats fps having the game processing all that activity that you're not even a part of. Just look at what the console spurts out when you're starting an animation with your own character and how long it takes to start. If the animations look weird you don't want to bother aligning them either, so then you just want to look the other way(at least I would).

8 hours ago, ieieieie said:

thanks for that i have devious bandit captives but non of the bandits touch the girls for some reason.

That mod don't add sex scenes with the captives and bandits.

Some tips for you:

Devious Bandit Captives and Sex Slaves For Vanilla Bandit Camps: only add npcs in the camps.

Sexy Bandit Captives: adds npcs and some sex scenes with the bandits if you are near and not in combat.

Random Sex: you can configure the mod and enable it only when you want to have some random sex scenes in the area. Has a option to disable scenes with the player.

Defeat: Combat related scenes and has the option for NPCxNPC sex when a npc knockout other npc in combat.

I’m mostly focused on Flowergirls, although I might switch if I’m too limited. Is there a list anywhere of mods that work with or beside Flower Girls? 

If not, a couple questions. Is there anything like Sexy Bandit Captives for FG (or can it be made to work with FG somehow?). Is there a mod to enhance marriage with FG? And finally, is there any mods that randomize body’s life options for NPCs?

Where can I find a mod that would allow me to use controller and keyboard interchangeably? Keyboard controls do not work well for my situation while playing the game, but my xbox controller is horrible at moving the camera during animations or with free camera enabled. It's also a toss-up on whether I'm able to open the console. Any help with this? 

6 hours ago, unknownwake said:

Where can I find a mod that would allow me to use controller and keyboard interchangeably? Keyboard controls do not work well for my situation while playing the game, but my xbox controller is horrible at moving the camera during animations or with free camera enabled. It's also a toss-up on whether I'm able to open the console. Any help with this? 

Unfortunately you can't: it's a limitation of Bethesda engine, it doesn't support simultaneous inputs. There was an oldrim skse plugin that would let you turn gamepad on and off via hotkey, but never been ported to SSE.

There are a few workarounds:

- Unplug your gamepad and game will switch to KB+M controls, plug it back when you want to switch again.

- Map KB and mouse to your gamepad via Steam, ReWASD or other software: you will lose analog movement.

- Use something like Gamepad++, Ultimate Controller Config or other controlmap.txt modifications: won't help with the camera movement, but they will let you use keyboard hotkeys along the gamepad. There are a few ini tweaks you can play with to have Steam's Joystick-Mouse binding almost equal to a mouse, but I have no idea how it would feel on a standard xbox controller.

On 3/11/2021 at 7:54 PM, unknownwake said:

my xbox controller is horrible at moving the camera during animations or with free camera enabled

I use a controller and I have no problem whatsoever achieving the following 5 camera movements in freecam:

• Pan
  • Tilt
  • Truck
  • Dolly
  • Pedestal (disabled for unknown reasons :classic_angry: in SexLab's included "not really very free cam" but totally available using the game's free cam via tfc)

https://practicumfall2018.blogs.bucknell.edu/lesson-6-1-the-language-of-movement/

This video was made a couple of years ago, using my controller, the same day I discovered with unmitigated glee :classic_biggrin: how to do Pedestal. Sadly, it was also several months before I got my ENB and Water Mods sorted out, or any body physics at all. I really should make another one... :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

As far as I know, the above camera movements include every possible movement of a cine/video camera in real life, except for Cant, which is not available in any non-VR game as far as I know, via KB+M or controller. So please advise what, exactly, it is that you expect to be able to do via the KB that is not on the above list of motions available via XB360/XBone controllers.

On 3/11/2021 at 7:54 PM, unknownwake said:

Where can I find a mod that would allow me to use controller and keyboard interchangeably?

22 hours ago, arshesney said:

it's a limitation of Bethesda engine, it doesn't support simultaneous inputs.

Au contraire, mon frère! There are several Skyrim and SSE mods that allow many/most/all KB inputs while simultaneously using a controller. I use Keyboard Shortcut Fix (skse64+dll) and Better Xbox360 Controller (edited controlmap.txt, works "as is" in SSE) together with a couple of custom edits I made to my controlmap.txt. Make sure you back up your contromap.txt if you decide to use any of the mods that edit it.

Sorry, should have been more specific: for simultaneous I mean something like Witcher 3, for example (or most modern games really), where you can seamlessly switch controls or mix different inputs like analog movement and mouse camera.

You can hack keyboard shortcuts in as you describe, but is still, well, a hack: if you leave mouse controls assigned in your controlmap.txt camera will go haywire if you touch the mouse. If you want to set keyboard shortcuts in MCM you still have to unplug your gamepad and plug it back afterwards (that limitation's on SKSE I think), just don't expect a nice user experience.

I'm looking for a mod that adds an oral sex swallow/spit dialogue and sound fx such as you get with Sexlab Survival.

Nothing against SL Survival, I've played many highly entertaining games with it. Just that it adds a lot of stuff that I was going to leave out of my next game. I do miss the spit/swallow addition to oral sex scenes though..

I also had a mod quite recently that added layered cum textures and also had an MCM for setting number of layers, adding and removing layers etc. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called though, and even searching my previous load orders hasn't helped.

Hoping that some kind person might be able to help me out with these : -) Ty.

3 hours ago, Not a prisoner said:

I also had a mod quite recently that added layered cum textures and also had an MCM for setting number of layers, adding and removing layers etc. Can't for the life of me remember what it was called though, and even searching my previous load orders hasn't helped.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I use a controller and I have no problem whatsoever achieving the following 5 camera movements in freecam:

Pan

Tilt

Truck

Dolly

Pedestal (disabled for unknown reasons :classic_angry: in SexLab's included "not really very free cam" but totally available using the game's free cam via tfc)

https://practicumfall2018.blogs.bucknell.edu/lesson-6-1-the-language-of-movement/

This video was made a couple of years ago, using my controller, the same day I discovered with unmitigated glee :classic_biggrin: how to do Dolly Up/Down. Sadly, it was also several months before I got my ENB and Water Mods sorted out, or any body physics at all. I really should do another one... :classic_tongue:

Hide contents

As far as I know, the above camera movements include every possible movement of a cine/video camera in real life, except for Cant, which is not available in any non-VR game as far as I know, via KB+M or controller. So please advise what, exactly, it is that you expect to be able to do via the KB that is not on the above list of motions available via XB360/XBone controllers.

Au contraire, mon frère! There are several Skyrim and SSE mods that allow many/most/all KB inputs while simultaneously using a controller. I use Keyboard Shortcut Fix (skse64+dll) and Better Xbox360 Controller (edited controlmap.txt, works "as is" in SSE) together with a couple of custom edits I made to my controlmap.txt. Make sure you back up your contromap.txt if you decide to use any of the mods that edit it.

Thank you, this is a lot of good information! I'll take another look at things, I was having trouble with tfc last time I played and I remember thinking "this screws up the game and I have to restart to reset the camera" but maybe it was something I was doing wrong cuz your video looks great. I'll read up a bit and do some more testing so that I can phrase my question better if I still have any after I've gone through it all!