What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

14 minutes ago, jamesjones52 said:

Hey there, my suggestion would be to reach out to some of these creators or curators of these mods and ask for assistance with these mods. The best way to add these features would be to add them yourself. If you have no modding experience ask for tutorials here or search YT or google for tutorials. Lastly the other alternative would be to offer to commission someone to add them. I'm teaching myself modding but I have IRL responsibilities that keep me from doing so at the rate I would like. 

Didn't mean to come across as a killjoy if I did, just giving my suggestion. Hope it helps. 

You have valid point but I looked into skyrim modding few times now and its just too much for me. I code for work and I need something else from my spare time than code more.

No worries as said you have valid point. And one valid way would be to reach out to curators but well I wont do that just yet. I hope that the loverslab community understand by this thread that current mods that handle forced sex are pretty garbage. Therefore hopefully starting new and better one.

Hey, i want to convert deserterx's armors to UNP Special to give it physics, and im just wondering if there is an easy way to do this since it's already made for unp body.

I converted the Merta Rose armor  already but I had to reshape it manually in Outfit Studio to fit on the UNP Special body, and I didnt do it very well.

Is there a better way of doing this? im pretty new to Outfit Studio

On 3/24/2021 at 1:33 PM, Psalam said:

the armor in question is C5Kev's "Barbarian Ranger" armor.

Thank you very much for that! I already have a mod called "Barbarian Explorer" (Revised) from the Nexus- it's apparently AKA "Barbarian Girl" (one of the mod's subfolders or file names refers to it this way.) The pants I have look similar/identical to the ones in the image I posted, but the top is different and that's why I'm on the hunt for the mod- the top on my Barbarian Explorer armor is simply a plain bikini-top, while the one in @C5Kev's image is much more intricate and interesting looking, although it's mostly hidden by the model's folded arms. :classic_tongue:

Oddly, my Barbarian Explorer says it's by Sevennity and Remel1- no mention of C5Kev. I'll take your advice and message C5Kev and see if he'd be willing to share a UNP-based version of his Barbarian Ranger.

Thank you for your response. ?

can anyone suggest me good mods that basically add like effect or something when u are unarmed or naked, or things alike. i think cursed devices had that but i don't want that mod, there it would say someone might take advantage of you, for being naked and unarmed and stuff, so is there a separate mod that adds things like that? srsly don't know how else to explain it :Ddd

Hello.
I would like to know why when I go back to old Skyrim saves, my characters lose the hair colour they had.
For example, my ningheim had her hair colour black, I wanted to resume the save, she had it blond.
I had an imperial with red hair, she had black hair when I ran my save.

15 hours ago, Luminae said:

Hey, i want to convert deserterx's armors to UNP Special to give it physics, and im just wondering if there is an easy way to do this since it's already made for unp body.

How easy it would be depends on whether or not the included Reference Body is UUNP. Many of the DX/Mitosuke armors used the old UNP and/or UNPB bodies, which are not at all the same thing as UUNP bodies.

15 hours ago, Luminae said:

I had to reshape it manually in Outfit Studio to fit on the UNP Special body, and I didnt do it very well.

All of us Outfit Studio dabblers have been there. If you currently have the UUNP body - with its dozens of shape-sliders and presets - installed in your SSE BodySlide, a much easier option than hand-morphing your armors to your UNP-shape-du-jour is to first fit the UUNP body to the outfit (the exact opposite of what you have been doing) and create a Conversion Reference. Then all you have to do is fine-tune the outfit, save the Project and then batch-build it in BodySlide to whatever UUNP shape you want- 7Base Bombshell? UUNP has that preset. UNPB? UNP? Skinny? Perky? Pushup? Niche presets like UNPCM? UUNP has all those and more. It also supports Belly physics if you use CBPC. :classic_biggrin:

Here are a couple of my handy-dandy plain-English guides to help you:

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and SliderSets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

***************************************************************************************

How to convert any armor to UUNP with physics after you install the armor/clothing mod into the game- if your body choice is CBBE, simply substitute that for "UUNP" below:

1.  Open Bodyslide, then open Outfit Studio (lower-right button)
2.  If you already have a SliderSet for the outfit and Body Type, open it and skip to #17. Otherwise, click New Project (top-left button)
3.  Select UUNP-HDT or UUNP Special if you want physics, or just UUNP if not, and click Next
4.  Name the project for what it will be, e.g. "Scarlet Dawn Armor UUNP-HDT" (this is just the internal Bodyslide name but it should be at least similar to the outfit name)
5.  Hit Browse, then navigate to the high-weight variant of the torso item- example "torso_1.nif" and select it
6.  Delete the included body if any (the one that does not say UUNP in bold green font)
7.  Fit the reference body as close as you can to the outfit using the outfit's current, pre-conversion body-shape ("UNPB" etc.) high-weight slider first, then fine-tune with various body-part ("Breasts" etc.) sliders if required
8.  Click File > Make Conversion Reference and name the conversion reference something descriptive like "Scarlet Dawn Armor ConvRef"
9.  Highlight one or more outfit shape(s) and fit the outfit perfectly to the body using the brushes along the toolbar at the top of the left pane
10. Once the fit is perfect, click Slider > Conform All
11. Edit the slider (click the eye-shape at the left end of the slider) and fix any slight remaining clipping. If there's more than a tiny bit left to fix at this point, cancel editing of the slider and go back to Step 9- you should fix virtually all clipping before hitting "Slider > Conform all."
12. Disable slider edit and drag the slider to 100%
13. Click Slider > Set Base Shape
14. Click File > Load Reference and select the same reference body you loaded in Step 3
15. Click Slider > Conform All (yes, again)
16. Toggle editing on applicable sliders one at a time, e.g. UNPB High/Low, UNP High/Low, whatever body shape(s) you actually plan to build into your game
17. Copy bone weights if required- select shape(s) on the Meshes tab, then go to the Bones tab and multi-select bone(s) to copy, then back on the Meshes tab, right-click one of the selected shapes and hit Copy Selected Bone Weights. With skirts and dresses that tightly span the distance between the thighs and/or butt cheeks, and also with low-neckline bodices that tightly span the distance between the breasts, you should hand-paint a little of the left weight across the center onto the right, and vice-versa- the objective is that the cloth between the thighs/butt-cheeks/breasts should not look like it was chopped in half on the centerline but rather like a real piece of material that moves with both sides as they bounce around.
18. Click File > Save Project As and make sure "Copy reference shape into output" is checked only for torso items
19. Click OK
20. Close Outfit Studio
21. In Bodyslide, click the tiny down-arrow in the Outfits filter box at the top right corner and select "Refresh Outfits" so your new SliderSet will become available for use in Bodyslide
22. Select the Body Type (e.g. "Unified UNP-HDT") in the top-left dropdown and the preset shape (e.g. UNPB, UNP-Pushup, UNPCM, My Custom UUNP Preset, etc.) in the dropdown under that
23. Enter all or part of your new slider/outfit name in the Outfit Filter (e.g. "Scarlet" for Scarlet Dawn Armor)
24. Click the Batch-Build button in the lower left corner- if multiple slidersets show up, tick or untick as appropriate
25. Click OK to build the new outfit to your selected body type and shape. Bodyslide will tell you "success" when it's done

Hope this helps you.

Lately I've been finding a couple of websites that modders own and use to upload their own mods/(most of what I see are usually just armor/clothe mods)

I only check nexus and this site ofc, but are there other sites? I'm only asking because I'm trying to go all out on modding my gameplay. OR is there a website that has other people's mod websites? It's so scattered around so that's why I'm askin, thx

(I do play skyrim special edition)

1 hour ago, Bullfye said:

Hey people..

Anyone can tell me if there is any good head tattoos Mod out there .. ?

TY

That's funny, because I've just been looking at tattoo mods. Look at this and take your pick: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/38957115?tab=user+files or search for warpaint if you want something viking themed.

There is also this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54118?tab=images which doesn't contain a bsa so it works for SE. It's made for females but might look on males too *shrugs*.

On 3/24/2021 at 7:49 PM, Vyxenne said:
On 3/24/2021 at 2:03 PM, arshesney said:

Woo, thanks for the link! I'm looking for the original UNP-based version (SLE or SSE), although if I have to I can convert it from CBBE to UUNP or BHUNP.

UPDATE: A little bird landed on my shoulder (pretty sure it was a Bluebird) and bestowed upon me the Oldrim UUNP version of C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger Armor. It's a great addition to my wardrobe and well-fit to the UUNP shape. ?

But it doesn't resemble the mostly-opaque armor shown in the images- maybe it's my ENB, or the strange lighting up in Solstheim, but it seems pretty much transparent. :classic_ohmy: So I'm assuming I screwed something up somewhere along the way. Or not.

@C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger Armor UUNP, converted to SSE, optimized, re-Referenced and reslotted: THAAAANK YOOUUUUUUUUUUU! :classic_heart:

20210325221650_1.jpg

I took the liberty of straightening out the belt where it plunged into my butt crack- now it goes straight across, more realistic, I think

20210325221618_1.jpg

Anyway, thanks to all for the links and other help!

hello to all i find on internet this amazing armor but is old is for skyrim leggendary edition is call 

is made by a guy call melodic and this is link from melodic pubblic relase https://drive.google.com/u/0/uc?id=14Ky_EvzJwCoxpVrOHmoPOmJcL6jY3F3s&export=download
i dont know if is possible do a conversion for se and 3bbb body if anyone can do it is really amazing or if there is already a conversion somewhere tell me i didn't find that thanks to all

12 hours ago, saltshade said:

That's funny, because I've just been looking at tattoo mods. Look at this and take your pick: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/38957115?tab=user+files or search for warpaint if you want something viking themed.

There is also this: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54118?tab=images which doesn't contain a bsa so it works for SE. It's made for females but might look on males too *shrugs*.

I use one of those you posted , but none I saw so far has what I want , you see my Avatar those kind of Tattoos in head side that Nords used to have..

I'm looking for equip able Schlong for SE version. I'm using the True Snow Elf Race mod -> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7880 but Snow elf male got no penis. Right now I'm working with this mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14285?tab=files for it True Snow Elf Race ( I gave up with SOS manual to custom race mod) that is equip able penis and the mod working with SE, but the there is no texture for it. any Advice to texture for this mod?