What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 hours ago, kxboot said:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xhrdc_2oxnY6JGtJ8Tx3H1-E7xQDtdlQ/view

Inigo banter patch https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Uts2WuyNp4PgXBIoMPX03aovomPQSVkx/view

I just hope it is because of an update that the mod was hidden, but the fact that the mod author is not very active and they literally just logged in to hide the mod, it seems unlikely.

Anybody has the actual original zip files from nexus? I use a Wabbajack modlists and it looks for matching filename and filesize. 

8 hours ago, jmf890 said:

Why not search it instead of asking others? https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=hide+the+hud%2Bsexlab

^^^^^ So much this- why is it perceived as somehow "better" to post a question without taking the time to make any discovery efforts at all, and then wait hours, days or (sometimes even) weeks for a response? Why not use the search functions of the site, or Google the entire interwebs as suggested here, and get your answer in under a minute... or get a pretty good idea that posting the question is justified because nobody has posted a solution as far as Google can discover.

ReadThreadBeforePosting.gif

"It's far better to become the subject matter expert yourself through diligent research than to rely on others to tell you what your opinion is."

~Vyxenne laCoquine, circa 2021~

14 hours ago, DrAg0nCrY said:

Only mod ive found here is for legendary and its 5 years old already.

I know, right? What a bunch of slackers! If I were you, I'd boycott this site, that'll show 'em!

Yeah, just remove yourself from this cesspool of laziness and find one of the more productive mod sites where unpaid strangers try harder to please you for no apparent reason. :classic_ohmy:

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

^^^^^ So much this- why is it perceived as somehow "better" to post a question without taking the time to make any discovery efforts at all, and then wait hours, days or (sometimes even) weeks for a response? Why not use the search functions of the site, or Google the entire interwebs as suggested here, and get your answer in under a minute... or get a pretty good idea that posting the question is justified because nobody has posted a solution as far as Google can discover.

ReadThreadBeforePosting.gif

"It's far better to become the subject matter expert yourself through diligent research than to rely on others to tell you what your opinion is."

~Vyxenne laCoquine, circa 2021~

One could argue that this is a classic text book example of laziness, however, when it takes LESS effort and time to simply ask your question to a search engine, getting more relevant and direct results in the process, this argument would be nothing short of paradoxical.

A better theory is that many humans today can't do anything by themselves anymore, not even the simplest things.

I would ask if you are proud that I managed to build my SSE game without a single question being asked, but I think I am actually the lazy fucker here because it took me far less effort researching and experimenting than asking questions, waiting for them to be answered and hoping for the answers to be accurate.

11 hours ago, DrAg0nCrY said:

I just thought maybe someone knew another mod for SE.

There is no other mod. If you check the comments in the thread for the LE mod you're talking about you'll see people have been asking for a SE port for nearly two years with no conclusive response. The issue here is it's a dll we're talking about. We need someone who knows how to compile skse plugins and the source code from the original dll. There seem to be people working on it, but it may take a lot of time, if it gets released at all. There are some console commands (sgtm <value>, value can be any number like 0.5, 1, 3 and so on). But it affects the entire game, not only animations and it can get wonky with physics if you use extreme values, and also you need to enter a different value for each speed change you want, not worth IMO.

11 hours ago, jmf890 said:

One could argue that this is a classic text book example of laziness, however, when it takes LESS effort and time to simply ask your question to a search engine, getting more relevant and direct results in the process, this argument would be nothing short of paradoxical.

I'd say there is a lot of convenience in there, but laziness too. When someone ask others to do the research for them it's not only a shortcut for time and effort, but also for responsibility; if it doesn't fit their request or doesn't fix the problem, then the recommendation was wrong and all they need to do is wait for a different solution, for a different reply. Of course there is a wide variety of reasons (some people are used to that kind of forum participation, other are truly unaware of where to look for certain information, some users don't check the website every day, so for them making a question and waiting days for answers is okay and so on).

It's all in the name, I don't want any animations or unnecessary customization, I just want a dick on my Werewolves, preferably with no female model included but I'm okay if it is. The reason I don't use something like Sexlab or SOS is because those have way too much stuff to them. I'm just looking for a very straightforward cosmetic change for my Werewolves, no animations or anything included. Once more, I'm working in SSE. If anyone is willing to make something like this, or just send me a link to something similar, that would be much appreciated.

52 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Does not mean

Do you want "realistic", or "fantasy"?

Those aren't the same thing.

And to elaborate further: Neither "realistic" nor "fantasy" equals "performant enough to be playable". It also doesn't equal "easy to get working".

OP doesn't know what he actually wants. Until he asks a proper and well thought-out question, others can't give him a useful answer.

I love mods which add different world spaces and/or large player homes with lots of nice locations for screenshots and sex. Below is the list of my favorites and also of other similar mods I have, which are worth a mention.  Does anyone else have other recommendations?

Favorites:

- Goma Pero Land

- Karlov Manor

- Souira

- Amarna

- Aether Suite

Other decent mods:

- World of Rudra

- Middle Earth

- Leveler's Tower

- Birthplace of a Kitsune

- Luxury Suite (BBLS)

- Sky-Hi Rim Villa

- Dragonfall Castle

- Ayleid Castle

- Joshi No Heya

- KurooNeko Photo Sutio

- Skyrim Sea World

- World of Q

On 3/6/2021 at 9:55 PM, WandererZero said:

Hey, no problem. I know how hard it can be sometimes trying to compartmentalize some stuff when you're trying to play out a role.

Cheers!

Hey, I know it's been a while since we had this talk, but I seem to have a probelm. Only TDF seems to work in my game, and radiant never seems to come up. Like at all.

Is there a specific load order that you are using?

4 hours ago, Silk said:

Hey, I know it's been a while since we had this talk, but I seem to have a probelm. Only TDF seems to work in my game, and radiant never seems to come up. Like at all.

Is there a specific load order that you are using?

Not particularly, at least, not that I could recall. I'm currently rebuilding my LO at the moment...and have both of these mods pulled for the time being. Now, that said...

I would perhaps, move them lower in your LO if possible. I had some similar issues recently with of all things, Hunterborn and some of it's patches for Realistic Needs and Diseases. Like, nothing from Hunterborn was working with Needs, whether I drank water, ate etc.... Wound up shoving them both down to near the bottom of the load order and all was well again.

I'd give it a try. You might also experiment with loading one above or below the other once you move them down lower.

Load order management is always kind of a bitch, don't let it get you down.