What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

So, I've been on this site for a while, made an account about a year ago hoping to finally add some more *Spicy* mods to Skyrim special edition.

Now, I'm aware one should be more knowledgeable with this kind of thing before finding themselves at the loverslab website, but regardless, I cant make heads or tails of most of the instructions these mods give, and once when I did follow the instructions to a T and got all the required mods into Vortex, the best I got was the horses had sheathes, nothing more than that. At this point, I've looked everywhere for some sort of tutorial, something to tell me what exactly to do and there's just nothing. I just want to get some of these mods going.

One site I found put together some modpack but I don't want some 4k textures I have zero need for, and don't need some beautification mod for the ladies, I'm pretty much gay so I just don't see the need, especially when SSE has perfectly fine textures as is to me at least.

At the end of the day, I just feel like there should be a proper plug-and-play solution here that doesn't have me need to know how to manually delete and replace skeletons in game or know how to code, so I'm looking for any sort of decent tutorial someone can give or direct my dumb ass to, lol. I'd really appreciate it, especially given my few tried, and failed, attempts.

Has anyone made a wabbajck list of their game? Dungeons & Deviousness looks interesting but they don't plan on adding Beeing Female. I'd really like to try getting a list with that in it. I've had really good luck with what people have put together before as they are much more stable then me just making an MO2 list. So yea, there are a lot of things I'd like to see and do with SE but I'm not able to make a stable version and am trying to leach off someone that has been able to do it. I wouldn't mind having any of the other LL mods on it as I really haven't seen anything to make me cry. :)

Well, thanks for taking time to read this and maybe someone can help out.

19 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

What saddle does Convenient Horses use? Just look in the plugin with SSEEdit.

Ermmm....ones you can sit on?  ?

I looked at the plug in. They are Nifs in Armor and in Armor Addon.  They are unique to the mod, not vanilla game ones.  

Sorry to be dumb. ?

Anyone up for Slen or Horgasm???

13 hours ago, jmf890 said:

Have you tried attaching a script to your horse to switch its saddle to an alternate one on different conditions?

Assuming I've understood you correctly, something like this should do what you want.

Reveal hidden contents

Just attach it to the horse's NPC record, if it's a new game or you are able to respawn it, or create a new constant & self spell, attach the script to its Magic Effect record and add the effect to your horse's NPC record.

Woo, thanks! I'll see if I can use it, or at least parts of it! I can't set it up where users have to start a new game to use the mod, though.

I just noticed that Frost's "outfit" (including the saddle) is also shown in a Template ("DefaultHorse3" or something similar) but I just assumed that whatever changes I made in Frost's NPC Record (changing the name of his saddle mesh) in the override plugin would override the Template by specifically changing his Default Outfit. But it didn't- it apparently applied the saddle to all "DefaultHorse3" which seems to be virtually all of them- every horse I see now in my game has a dildo saddle. That's what I'm trying to get rid of- the dildo saddle when the horses are just standing there with no rider.

I do love the conditional sex-check, to make the dildo appear only for female riders, but by the time an NPC becomes a "rider," the shaft is no longer visible and I don't care whether it's there or not. What I'm trying to do is just give Frost, and only Frost, the alternate saddle.

I'll finger it out. :classic_tongue: Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I looked at the plug in. They are Nifs in Armor and in Armor Addon.  They are unique to the mod, not vanilla game ones.  

Anyone up for Slen or Horgasm???

OK, well, then I would have to install that mod and make a dildo-saddle specifically for their saddle. I'll take a look at Conniving Convenient Horses and see if I want it in my Load Order- last time I looked, I was at 351 mods...

And I concur- I wish somebody could connect Horgasm climax events to SL Aroused and hence to SLEN. I simply don't have the skillset needed to do that. ?

I'd say it's not worth waiting for someone else to put a modlist together when you could invest a part of that time into learning how to get a stable modlist yourself. It takes time and effort, yeah. But then you wouldn't need to wait or rely on other people's preferences to get something closer to what you want.

The same may be true the other way around, I don't see much interest in creating modlists for Wabbajack because then I would need to support and update them constantly and deal with feedback and requests and so on. So you're really depending on the goodwill of creators putting modlists together. Their motives and preferences will likely never align completely with yours.

The problem I see with this:

1) It seems to be hell of a bunch of work to actually CREATE such a modlist. It looks like it requires A LOT of manual tweaking for any file that doesn't come from the Nexus, which includes each and every LL mod

2) Taste is subjective. Of course, one could create a basic setup for a working SexLab modding foundation. But even this already includes several body replacers. Maybe someone wanted to have UNP instead of CBBE or SAM instead of SOS? Should DD be included or not? How about bestiality? Or futa?

All of these require a general basic foundation, but some people don't want bestiality in their game. They still would be forced to download the required things ...

So, where would you draw the line? Or would you create several lists, which would multiply the amount of work?

In the end, I see some potential if you're willing to maintain such list for yourself, just as backup for when your hard drive dies or you upgrade your PC, but for everything else, the individual tastes are just that: too individual

Greetings, I'm looking for a cute face preset for a bosmer character that I'm about to get defiled. Preferably that won't require 20 other mods to get workings. I don't mind downloading a few extra stuff, but I'd like to stay bellow 7 extra mods for the face.

I'm using CBBE bodyslide and racemenu for it.

You can add mods on top, just do not expect support when they go wrong.

I run wabbajack for both Fallout and Skyrim as I am bored of reinstalling mods (after modding oblivion onwards). My fallout install (using Paradise falls) has 80+ mods installed on top  of the modlist including AAF, FPE, Fusion girl, etc - so v. demanding mods. The DnD install I added just 8 - mainly texture files/body presets/face presets and one .esp - succubus heart. I find adding more can cause problems with DnD - it is an extremely finely balanced modlist which is really well put together given how flaky some of the mods are.

Have you tried installing BE on the DnD modlist?

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Woo, thanks! I'll see if I can use it, or at least parts of it! I can't set it up where users have to start a new game to use the mod, though.

I just noticed that Frost's "outfit" (including the saddle) is also shown in a Template ("DefaultHorse3" or something similar) but I just assumed that whatever changes I made in Frost's NPC Record (changing the name of his saddle mesh) in the override plugin would override the Template by specifically changing his Default Outfit. But it didn't- it apparently applied the saddle to all "DefaultHorse3" which seems to be virtually all of them- every horse I see now in my game has a dildo saddle. That's what I'm trying to get rid of- the dildo saddle when the horses are just standing there with no rider.

I do love the conditional sex-check, to make the dildo appear only for female riders, but by the time an NPC becomes a "rider," the shaft is no longer visible and I don't care whether it's there or not. What I'm trying to do is just give Frost, and only Frost, the alternate saddle.

I'll finger it out. :classic_tongue: Thank you.

If you don't care for the dynamic conditions and all you want is for this specific horse to have a different saddle at all times, you can simply create a new Outfit record, set the alternate saddle (Armor record) in there and then change the Default Outfit entry on 00097E1E (Frost) to the new Outfit record you've just created. This won't affect the other horses and works without a new save.

If you do need the dynamic conditons and the horse has already been spawned, you can attach the script to a Magic Effect record as I'd previously mentioned and then attach the Spell to Frost's Actor Effects (this will work even if he has already been spawned and only for him).

Just make sure to go through the script, changing the OnInit event to OnEffectStart, storing akTarget into a global variable (this way you don't need to call GetTargetActor each time you need to reference him) and then reference this global variable on all of the actor's member functions, like IsEquipped.

This should be the script you need to do that on a Magic Effect record.

Spoiler

Scriptname NameItWhateverButUnique extends ActiveMagicEffect

Outfit Property GenericSaddle Auto
Outfit Property AlternateSaddle Auto

Actor horse

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    horse = akTarget
    horse.SetOutfit(AlternateSaddle)
EndEvent

Event OnActivate(ObjectReference akActionRef)
    Actor act = akActionRef as Actor
    If !act
        return
    EndIf
    Float timeout = 0.0
    While !horse.IsBeingRidden() && timeout < 2.0
        Utility.Wait(0.1)
        timeout += 0.1
    EndWhile
    If !horse.IsBeingRidden() || !act.IsOnMount()
        return
    EndIf
    Int sex = act.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
    If sex == 1
        horse.SetOutfit(AlternateSaddle)
    Else
        horse.SetOutfit(GenericSaddle)
    EndIf
EndEvent

EDIT: Script simplified.

Wow! Thanks for the MGEF script! If I'm interpreting it correctly though, it only takes effect when/while the horse is being ridden. Sadly, whether the saddle does or does not sport a dildo is irrelevant while the horse is being ridden because it is invisible once any actor mounts the horse (so to speak :classic_tongue:). The only time the shaft is visible is when the horse is NOT being ridden, and of course since it is not being ridden, there is no actor sex-check possible.

Again, trying to be reallllllly clear here, the dildo saddle is a strictly visual gag, possible only when the horse is standing idly around, unridden, unmounted, etc. - it cannot possibly work once some lucky girl / fuckwit guy climbs aboard said horse, because, like Schrödinger's poor cat, the dildo could be present and not present at the same time for all anyone knows, since it is tucked away in that warm, wet box if it exists at all, but totally invisible either way and thus irrelevant to this mod.

8 hours ago, jmf890 said:

you can simply create a new Outfit record, set the alternate saddle (Armor record) in there and then change the Default Outfit entry on 00097E1E (Frost) to the new Outfit record you've just created.

Except for a new ARMA to support the new ARMO by specifying the new model (nif), I did exactly that because it seemed to be the most obvious and simplest approach, but the result was that NO horse had the dildo saddle, including Frost.

The outfit (which my patch overrides) is 60798 (OTFT ) and Frost's default saddle is 60796 (ARMA) / 60797 (ARMO). As I mentioned (possibly in another thread), there is a Template referenced by Frost's NPC record and apparently 99% of all other horses in the game, something like "DefaultHorse3" but I ignored it because I think the specifics of the unique horse's NPC record's OTFT, ARMO and ARMA references should supercede the generalities of the Template, rendering it moot.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Wow! Thanks for the MGEF script! If I'm interpreting it correctly though, it only takes effect when/while the horse is being ridden. Sadly, whether the saddle does or does not sport a dildo is irrelevant while the horse is being ridden because it is invisible once any actor mounts the horse (so to speak :classic_tongue:). The only time the shaft is visible is when the horse is NOT being ridden, and of course since it is not being ridden, there is no actor sex-check possible.

No, it also forces the saddle to the alternate one on effect start. The one on activate changes the saddle based on what actor just mounted it and remains like that until another actor mounts it. And yes, while it may be invisible when riding, it will not be when the actor dismounts.

should supercede the generalities of the Template, rendering it moot.

It does. The reason it's not working on your end is likely because the only ObjectReference of Frost has the persistent flag set.

You can confirm that by changing the default outfit entry and using "player.placeatme 00097E1E" to spawn a new one. If the persistent flag is the problem, the newly spawned Frost should've your new saddle on.

In that case, you've two options to force a new default outfit on; A new quest (if you wanna set multiple saddles for multiple unique horses), or a magic effect as described above. NPC magic effects generally don't end up getting serialized into your save, you can just leave Frost outside, enter an interior cell, save, reload and the new magic effect should be applied on him, forcing the alternate saddle.

If you absolutely don't want the conditions on OnActive, simply write:

Spoiler

Scriptname NameItWhateverButUnique extends ActiveMagicEffect

Outfit Property AlternateSaddle Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    akTarget.SetOutfit(AlternateSaddle)
EndEvent

If you go the Quest route...

Spoiler

Scriptname NameItWhateverButUnique extends Quest

FormList Property Horses Auto
FormList Property Saddles Auto

Event OnInit()
    int i = 0
    While i < Horses.GetSize()
        (Horses.GetAt(i) as Actor).SetOutfit(Saddles.GetAt(i) as Outfit)
        i += 1
    EndWhile
EndEvent

Fill the first FormList with ACHRs (00097E1F for Frost) and the second with the Outfits for each horse. Just make sure horses and their outfits are in the same index at both lists.

Is there any way to mod the transformation of the player to a DD/outfit object? For example from a trapped chest event that would in-story turn the player into a jewelry or bondage item worn by their follower.

Probably this is not really possible via game mechanics but could it be approximated by forcing the player perspective to a position on the follower body, making the player invisible, and keeping the perspective in the proper relative position as the follower moved? Then with some player-follower dialog to resolve the situation one way or the other, or not!

Any ideas?

So i'm looking for a mod i don't know the name of, and as far as im aware no SSE version was ever made, but it's lightweight enough that the oldrim version may still work.

Basically, the mod added dozens and dozens of generic female NPCs to each town, all with the same name, something generic like "Slut" or whatever, i can't remember at all.

And no, it wasn't Wenches of Skyrim or whatever its called.

Does anyone know what this mod was called? Or if they have a link to it, if its still on the web somewhere?

Does anyone recognize this armor?

100103-1572777529-438693899.jpeg

It's from the Cynthia the Sellsword (or "Spellsword," not sure which) page, and is allegedly the work of @C5Kev but when I went to his Patreon as suggested on the Cynthia page, it's nothing but links urging me to become a Patreon creator/member and nothing about C5Kev's work at all except his un-clickable name. Also, I failed to find it on C5Kev's content page here on LL so I'm beginning to doubt whether or not it's his work.

I just want the fucking armor. :classic_biggrin:

39 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

It's from the Cynthia the Sellsword (or "Spellsword," not sure which) page, and is allegedly the work of @C5Kev but when I went to his Patreon as suggested on the Cynthia page, it's nothing but links urging me to become a Patreon creator/member and nothing about C5Kev's work at all except his un-clickable name. Also, I failed to find it on C5Kev's content page here on LL so I'm beginning to doubt whether or not it's his work.

Okay. As the mod's author let me say that I can guarantee that the armor in question is C5Kev's "Barbarian Ranger" armor. The pictures (and this is the final one on Nexus) on Nexus were taken by C5Kev at my request (i.e., I begged him to do it). It was necessary to get someone with some skill to do it (in my opinion) and suggested that if he took the pictures I would (and have) credited him. My poor pictures can be seen on the LL version of the mod and I wager that once you've seen them you'll agree getting C5Kev to do this was a good idea.

I suspect someone has the armor somewhere, I do not. The only armor of his I have at the moment is his "Black Rose" armor. He has had periods of removing his material and coming back with newer versions before and, I hope, that is all we're seeing now. You might want to try messaging him. I've always found him to be easy to talk with.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

EDIT: There is a place for this file on LL (that is you can find it in a search) but the actual files have been withdrawn.

Got it: C5Kev's Barbarian Ranger (wixsite.com)

There are many mods that start forced sex. Some of them have really nice features some of them more of them some less. I have come by these implementations;:

- Cursed loot

- Sexlab Adventures

- Public plaything

- Sexlab triggers (self made rules)

- Defeat

- SLHH

- SL Drunk

- SL Approach

I liked cursed loot rape mechanism pretty much because it was enough simple but still had pretty good customization. After cursed loot Sexlab Adventures was an upgrade because SA gives possibilities to adjust raper count etc... Its somewhat unimmersive that single guys would attempt rape. Then there is Public plaything that takes its unique approach to this which is pretty amusing and fun. Sexlab triggers well this is truly not my thing. Defeat for combat rape. SL Drunk for drunk rape. SL App for annoyance. SLHH is pretty awesome as it adds minigame to the rape and gives you chance to escape. But otherwise SLHH is crap.

I would like to have rape mod that was something like:

- Had preconfigured rule set. Which was similar to Sexlab adventures.

- Some kind of mix of minigame for breaking the rape attempt like SLHH or Pulbic plaything

- That would also have possibility to add rules for combat rape

- That would have dialogue that would take in count if you were drunk or if the npc was drunk, drunk npc could be more hesitant to rape you but would also fail the struggle for the rape

- SL App tries to somehow add relationship and revenge rape. This is neat but difficult to implement. Would be awesome feature but you would need to test against some fame/reputation framework if you were uber asshole that people despiced you

- Sexlab Adventures is awesome but configuring it is major pain in the ass. Also its pretty lame that when npcs decide to rape on you its always bunch of them at once. I miss npc context in the rape AI aka the script would be ran on the possible raper and if raper would decide to rape he could try to get accomplishes before rushing on you. Then make move on you if he was confident enough.

- It appears that no forced sex mod considers any of these:

* NPC role (aka if is priest, warrior, thief..).

* NPC built (muscle and nimbleness could affect at least success in the rape)

* if player was prostitute some npcs could become jealous if you did not serve them but fucked others? Perhaps this was jealousy? Also some prostitute mods have "work clothes" in simplicity if you were prostitute and on the job it could increase the chance on which people tried to jump on you.

* Dragonbord fame aka if you slayed dragons it should be clear that you dont fuck with her/him. Or if they tried rape they would do it in bigger numbers

* Event sexlab adventures is AWESOME. It does not have good / nice builtin config.

Then the absolute NOs:

- Cursed loot performance it takes like at least 10-25s for cursed loot to start scene O_o

- Clunkiness of SLHH where rapers join in middle of the rape process and you are prompted new prompts. To be honest simplicity of Public plaything rape mechnism is more preferable. Although it would need to be tweaked.

- More deviant devices or combat defeat mods. Dont get me wrong these are nice for the rules of the rape mod but there are dozens of these.

- Sex crime mods. Sure sex crime is nice to have but it really does not work unless the rape ai was wise enough.

- Some rape mods have difficulty to work if you play futa character. It should be enough that your character was Skyrim Female not if character was SL male or female or if she shlong or not.

Anyhoow wish others are as fustrated with this as I am :D

5 minutes ago, poporaltemporal said:

I would like to have rape mod that was something like:

- Had preconfigured rule set. Which was similar to Sexlab adventures.

- Some kind of mix of minigame for breaking the rape attempt like SLHH or Pulbic plaything

- That would also have possibility to add rules for combat rape

- That would have dialogue that would take in count if you were drunk or if the npc was drunk, drunk npc could be more hesitant to rape you but would also fail the struggle for the rape

- SL App tries to somehow add relationship and revenge rape. This is neat but difficult to implement. Would be awesome feature but you would need to test against some fame/reputation framework if you were uber asshole that people despiced you

- Sexlab Adventures is awesome but configuring it is major pain in the ass. Also its pretty lame that when npcs decide to rape on you its always bunch of them at once. I miss npc context in the rape AI aka the script would be ran on the possible raper and if raper would decide to rape he could try to get accomplishes before rushing on you. Then make move on you if he was confident enough.

- It appears that no forced sex mod considers any of these:

* NPC role (aka if is priest, warrior, thief..).

* NPC built (muscle and nimbleness could affect at least success in the rape)

* if player was prostitute some npcs could become jealous if you did not serve them but fucked others? Perhaps this was jealousy? Also some prostitute mods have "work clothes" in simplicity if you were prostitute and on the job it could increase the chance on which people tried to jump on you.

* Dragonbord fame aka if you slayed dragons it should be clear that you dont fuck with her/him. Or if they tried rape they would do it in bigger numbers

* Event sexlab adventures is AWESOME. It does not have good / nice builtin config.

Then the absolute NOs:

- Cursed loot performance it takes like at least 10-25s for cursed loot to start scene O_o

- Clunkiness of SLHH where rapers join in middle of the rape process and you are prompted new prompts. To be honest simplicity of Public plaything rape mechnism is more preferable. Although it would need to be tweaked.

- More deviant devices or combat defeat mods. Dont get me wrong these are nice for the rules of the rape mod but there are dozens of these.

- Sex crime mods. Sure sex crime is nice to have but it really does not work unless the rape ai was wise enough.

- Some rape mods have difficulty to work if you play futa character. It should be enough that your character was Skyrim Female not if character was SL male or female or if she shlong or not.

Hey there, my suggestion would be to reach out to some of these creators or curators of these mods and ask for assistance with these mods. The best way to add these features would be to add them yourself. If you have no modding experience ask for tutorials here or search YT or google for tutorials. Lastly the other alternative would be to offer to commission someone to add them. I'm teaching myself modding but I have IRL responsibilities that keep me from doing so at the rate I would like. 

Didn't mean to come across as a killjoy if I did, just giving my suggestion. Hope it helps.