What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 2/2/2021 at 10:14 AM, Vyxenne said:

HDT-PE Physics meshes and HDT-SMP physics meshes can be identical with only a slight change to the NiStringExtraData required in order to convert a nif file from Oldrim (PE or SMP) to SSE SMP. However, many ppl prefer to use NifOptimizer or Cathedral Asset Optimizer to update Oldrim nifs to SSE specs even though they would probably work fine without conversion.

There are even some features of Oldrim nifs this are arguably superior to their SSE-converted counterparts- Oldrim NiSkinInstances, for example, don't specify a shape's Biped Slot, allowing it to be much more easily managed in the plugin, while SSE conversion utilities convert most NiSkinInstances to BSDismemberSkinInstances, requiring that the Biped Slot be specified in the nif as well as in the plugin. So many of us who have large and varied wardrobes try to run Oldrim nifs "as is" if we can. The game will let us know if we can't. Lol.

The difficulty is only in the xml files- there's almost nothing in common between HDT-PE ones and HDT-SMP ones. So no, the whole mod doesn't need to be rewritten to convert from HDT-PE to HDT-SMP, just the xml files, of which there is generally one per cloth-physics nif file. Also, there is an older tutorial around, I thought it was here on LL but can't find it atm, whose title says it is about converting HDT-PE xml's to SMP. If you have good Google-fu, maybe you can find it.

As info, I'm getting strapon-labia collisions, hand-labia collisions and hand-breast collisions using just a UUNP-Special body (imported from Oldrim) and CBPC. My game uses HDT-SMP only for cloth physics. I realize that a hand-wielded dildo is not the same thing as a strapon, but still, you might want to go over to the CBPC page and ask @Shizof if he has any thoughts on supporting collisions for dildos.

Thank you Vyxenne, for taking the time to respond. I will try to tinker with it and if I can get it working, I will post it on LL...

This sounds like a stupid question, but does anyone know how to get rid of the dialogue option during SexLab scenes? If I trigger a SexLab animation, I will keep on seeing the name of the NPC I last talked to in the middle of the screen, which is kind of annoying and immersion-breaking...

13 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

This sounds like a stupid question, but does anyone know how to get rid of the dialogue option during SexLab scenes? If I trigger a SexLab animation, I will keep on seeing the name of the NPC I last talked to in the middle of the screen, which is kind of annoying and immersion-breaking...

I can't say with absolute certainty, but this seems to be a problem with animations triggering in the base game as well (ie. getting on a carriage). Fortunately, all you need to do to avoid this happening is to look away from the other involved actor after triggering the scene so that you don't have any interaction prompt onscreen when the animation starts playing.

14 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

Well here is a mod I use to hide UI/hud elements in game.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12440

It's good for taking screen shots or if you are a user of the mod skyshade it useful for taking portraits so you wont get npcs names or your cross hair showing up in your screen shots or portraits. This mod also allows you to option in its mcm to have the hide UI as a toggle with a configurable keybind. 

Might be worth looking at this mod to hide the dialogue prompt during sexlab scenes since you can toggle the hud elements on and off with this mod. 

Now completely unrelated incase your interested in the mod for the portraits I mentioned. Here is a link to that mod too. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36268

On 2/4/2021 at 4:25 AM, Vyxenne said:

Has anyone found a Male SMP wig similar to Geralt's style in Witcher? If so, what mod is it in and what is the name of it in the mod?

You might try converting the mesh from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47000 using the XML from something like KSSMP Spring or Xing's smp-sg192w, both of which have a single rear ponytail (ish) along with fluttery bits on the sides. That would obviously require some tweaking, but the similarities should at least provide a starting point.

Alternatively, full_inu has a much simpler--but already SE-ified--Geralt variant at https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HpMmGkKzx2Jwrqtvcp861gZ0Ffrkd52Z (it's public from his Discord, so I'm OK posting the link).

Yes, we know you're fantasizing about having a Geralt/Fabio hybrid stumble across you and Serana...relaxing...in the wilderness and graciously offer his assistance....

The other day I saw a thread about various addons for Devious Device's including a mod the adds rubber sound effects when wearing certain items. Now I can't find either the list, or the mod mentioned. If anyone could link me one of these that would be awesome.

57 minutes ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Yes, we know you're fantasizing about having a Geralt/Fabio hybrid stumble across you and Serana...relaxing...in the wilderness and graciously offer his assistance....

Why, I never! How dare you read my mind make such baseless accusations! I'm definitely not the kind of girl who fantasizes 24/7 about riding large men ravishing Serana and me in the woods by a pond, with a little waterfall gurgling in the background as he slowly enters me the area, and... um... I mean... hmph.

I simply wanted to equip it on my character Gonad the Ballbustrian, who has recently returned to Skyrim from his extended vacation in the Summerset Isles and is, thankfully unfortunately, up to his old tricks.

49056109363_9d162dec23_k.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

^Looking for this armor, it is part of Project Vindictus vol 1 and it seems I can't find it anywhere because links have been taken down. 

Anyone with a google drive/mega link and willing to share at LEAST THIS armor in the video, is going to be a wholesome God and their effort will be appreciated. Please. 

The armor is called Vin Evil Knight . That's all the info I have. 

10 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

^Looking for this armor, it is part of Project Vindictus vol 1 and it seems I can't find it anywhere because links have been taken down. 

Anyone with a google drive/mega link and willing to share at LEAST THIS armor in the video, is going to be a wholesome God and their effort will be appreciated. Please. 

The armor is called Vin Evil Knight . That's all the info I have. 

4 hours ago, Novatham said:

There is no link there either, I checked this and searched everywhere before I make a post here. I am looking for someone who had this mod before they took it down from the internet and is willing to send to me. It can be through google drive/mega links or pm or something. 

-Tried to contact the person who posted it, let's see if they reply. 

Does anyone know if there is a SSE transparent version of the silverlight armour for UNPB. There is a skimp version on the nexus claiming to be unp and unpb ports but they deform the body so if you use the chest piece only your legs are no long unp/unpb legs so not compatible with other unp/unpb mods. And if you use just the boots your chest is deformed so other UNP/UNPB armours get distorted. You can see this with UNP/UNPB mods that have armlets, or stockings they clip like mad but take off the offending armour piece and your armlets or stocking no longer clip. And for some reason the person who ported the mod to nexus put three different  armours for three different bodies. And each body has its own unique colour so if you want X colour you have a 2/3 chance it wont fit your body. I have no idea what the third unnamed body is.

I can't do it myself. I can't get Bodyslide to work properly, I don't mean install it, it runs fine in MO2 and can find mods while running. I mean every time I try to use it I fuck it up. I can't even get BHUNP to make me a UNPB body. I have screwed it up after a dozen attempts. Either I just get the vanilla body or i get a deformed body. And no one else is having problems with BHUUP so it is user error.  I also have never been able to add bodyslides to an outfit or add physics to an outfit except once and I could never duplicate the success. I have watch and followed along with 6 youtube videos this week using either bodyslide with MO2 or outfitter with MO2. Every time I screw it up or when i do the step stated it doesn't work. BHUUP has an outfiit conversion PDF on its nexus page and when I try to follow along I seem to fail to make the outfit work, it is all clippy to hell even though it looked okay in the preview. 

The actual managing the programs in MO2 is easy for me. I can get the output to show up in the overwrite folder, no problem and each program can find meshes/body presets but I am missing something some where that causes me to ruin the project.  Calculus is easy for me this is not.