What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

@MadMansGun

Ā 

I only have one more question; what do I do if the following happens?

Ā 

Spoiler

Animlist used: C:\Games\Vortex\SkyrimSE\Anub Human 8.2019\Meshes\actors\character\animations\Anubs Human\FNIS_Anubs Human_List.txt
Reading Animation List ...
Generating FNIS mod Behavior File xml...
Converting mod Behavior xml to hkx ...

ERROR(2012): Could not generate: FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx

Ā 

I have tried deletingĀ Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx, but that did not solve the issue.

Ā 

I have also tried deleting Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_Anubs Human_Behavior.hkx, but that did not work either.

Ā 

My mods are getting heavy at 370 active plugins and I'm starting to get MCM errors and black face vampires. I'm trying to learn about Wrye Bash and zMerge but the tutorials aren't answering the questions I have AND/OR not up to date with the software/mod managers. I have shit to do and I really want to play SSE instead of spending weeks trying to get everything to sync. I'm putting $$$ up to whomever can piece this behemoth together so I can fling fireballs in peace with minimal headache. Thank you mates commissionĀ 

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

Ā 

Ā 

i don't have a list of fnis error codes so i'm not sure, something may be wrong with the list file, or a listed animation in the file is missing.

Ā 

that or it's trying to export the file to the wrong location.

4 minutes ago, 27X said:

Ā 

What part of this escapes you.

Ā 

The point of LL is the modder comes first, not cause you wannnn it at max hardness.

I don't see anything escaping them.Ā  They're asking for any similar presets, not pirated versions.
Yell at them for making a request in the downloads section if you want, but not for something they didn't do.

17 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

Can anyone please post some instructions on how to convert Oldrim HDTPE files to work with SE SMP?

Because HDT-PE and HDT-SMP files have almost nothing in common, there is little written on "converting" one to the other - it would be like asking for a tutorial on converting a tire to a spark plug. You just have to start from scratch, which is why all the SMP-xml tutorials are written that way.

Ā 

As info, there are quite a few HDT-SMP cloth-physics mods available forĀ  Oldrim, and those SMP xml files need only a 5-second header tweak to work in SSE, plus a possible slight change in the NiStringExtraData record in the nif, so just because a cloth physics mod is made for Oldrim don't just assume that it is HDT-PE and irreconcilably incompatible with SSE.

9 hours ago, 27X said:

Ā 

What part of this escapes you.

Ā 

The point of LL is the modder comes first, not cause you wannnn it at max hardness.

"look like"Ā 

As in 'similar in appearance'. I bet you whinge about every Hugh Jackman and Jessica Alba look alike on here huh?Ā 

Are you genuinely upset, or is this just like, your personality? Combative being your default state when you wake up?Ā 

Lind has always been perfectly fine with people mimicking and taking inspiration from her characters. Not only that she says "That said, Iā€™m open to helping people making them as similar as possible." here

I chose my wording with this in mind, "look like" has a particular meaning, yea?

tl;dr

It's a request, calm down.

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Because HDT-PE and HDT-SMP files have almost nothing in common, there is little written on "converting" one to the other - it would be like asking for a tutorial on converting a tire to a spark plug. You just have to start from scratch, which is why all the SMP-xml tutorials are written that way.

Ā 

As info, there are quite a few HDT-SMP cloth-physics mods available forĀ  Oldrim, and those SMP xml files need only a 5-second header tweak to work in SSE, plus a possible slight change in the NiStringExtraData record in the nif, so just because a cloth physics mod is made for Oldrim don't just assume that it is HDT-PE and irreconcilably incompatible with SSE.

Thank you for the answers Vyxenne. I specifically want to convert sex toys like dildos, so that they have collisions with the vagina. There just doesn't seem to be anything like that available for SE, which is very surprising to me at this stage, considering how much other stuff is available. I think thatĀ that the HDT Sex Toys mod is PE not SMP, so it would have to completely re-written then? Another projectĀ which would be interesting is to take the tongues mod and add collisions to it, so that one can get collisions between the tongue and the vagina during oral sex. Does anyone know if this was ever attempted?

2 hours ago, tavi2018 said:

Thank you for the answers Vyxenne. I specifically want to convert sex toys like dildos, so that they have collisions with the vagina. There just doesn't seem to be anything like that available for SE, which is very surprising to me at this stage, considering how much other stuff is available. I think thatĀ that the HDT Sex Toys mod is PE not SMP, so it would have to completely re-written then? Another projectĀ which would be interesting is to take the tongues mod and add collisions to it, so that one can get collisions between the tongue and the vagina during oral sex. Does anyone know if this was ever attempted?

HDT-PE Physics meshes and HDT-SMP physics meshes can be identical with only a slight change to the NiStringExtraData required in order to convert a nif file from Oldrim (PE or SMP) to SSE SMP. However, many ppl prefer to use NifOptimizer or Cathedral Asset Optimizer to update Oldrim nifs to SSE specs even though they would probably work fine without conversion.

Ā 

There are even some features of Oldrim nifs this are arguably superior to their SSE-converted counterparts- Oldrim NiSkinInstances, for example, don't specify a shape's Biped Slot, allowing it to be much more easily managed in the plugin, while SSE conversion utilities convert most NiSkinInstances to BSDismemberSkinInstances, requiring that the Biped Slot be specified in the nif as well as in the plugin. So many of us who have large and varied wardrobes try to run Oldrim nifs "as is" if we can. The game will let us know if we can't. Lol.

Ā 

The difficulty is only in the xml files- there's almost nothing in common between HDT-PE ones and HDT-SMP ones. So no, the whole mod doesn't need to be rewritten to convert from HDT-PE to HDT-SMP, just the xml files, of which there is generally one per cloth-physics nif file. Also, there is an older tutorial around, I thought it was here on LL but can't find it atm, whose title says it is about converting HDT-PE xml's to SMP. If you have good Google-fu, maybe you can find it.

Ā 

As info, I'm getting strapon-labia collisions, hand-labia collisions and hand-breast collisions using just a UUNP-Special body (imported from Oldrim) and CBPC. My game uses HDT-SMP only for cloth physics. I realize that a hand-wielded dildo is not the same thing as a strapon, but still, you might want to go over to the CBPC page and ask @Shizof if he has any thoughts on supporting collisions for dildos.

Yes, ,Vyx right as usual, but anyway have some difference in skeletons, physics calculations, and so on. Only cbpc is different things so, its special for "light physics" and needs some different knowledge for,Ā  but the fact that almost everything can be ported is good news. :) just have to be patient .. and google-fu;)

Ā 

So a friend got me SE and I have a lot of animations on Oldrim I adore.Ā  Problem is, doesn't seem like really any of them are updated to SE.Ā  I'm still fairly new, and I'm not sure if I can use oldrim animations with SE, or how I could update them for personal use (if that's even possible).Ā  Ideally something not too terribly complicated, I'm no good with Blender and don't have access to other 3D animation programs >.>;

Ā 

Otherwise, if people have a comprehensive list of SexLab Animations available for SSE that would be helpful.Ā  I've only found ZaZ and some extreme torture.Ā  I might be missing some but it's been a rough few weeks and I'm looking to relax in Skyrim a bit.

Ā 

Sorry if this stuff's already been asked!Ā  And thank you for the time.

4 hours ago, CD-Alyx said:

Is there a mod that lets move the camera around more during sex [scenes]?

There is an "auto-freecam" setting in the SL MCM.

There is a rebindable hotkeyed freecam toggle in SL

Ā 

Both of these options self-cancel in time to avoid the character becoming stuck or unfightable at the end of the scene. Sadly, using either of these options kills vertical camera dollying (moving the camera straight up and down while still pointing it up/down left/right forward/backward- dollying and pointing are two different things.) The only way to get full-control freecam is:

Ā 

1. Open the console

2. Issue command

tfc

3. Close the console

4. "Fly" the camera to anyplace in Skyrim including through walls and mountains, moving it freely in all vertical and lateral planes independent of pointing directions

5. Be sure to repeat Step 2 before the scene ends or you may find your character unable to move, or unable to unsheathe/ready weapons, preventing you from attacking. If your PC does get disabled, try console command

epc

If that doesn't work, you will have to quit to desktop and reload your save.