What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I have noticed that a great number if not most of the animations I have installed, have a slight misalignment by default (about a couple of "clicks" to the left from the ideal when using the keys in Sexlab to move the character). What I found interesting is that I have seen this same misalignment in animations that are used by different platforms (SexLab, Flower Girls and OSex), and in animations by different creators. This also occurs with some pretty standard races and heights (for example 2 Nords with height of 1.00 each).

So this got me thinking that the issue is not with the animations themselves, but that perhaps there is something inherent in my setup that is causing the misalignment (perhaps something in the hdt configuration files?). I mean it's not hard to re-align manually in Sexlab, but there is no such option for Flower Girls or OSex, plus re-aligning is immersion-breaking. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and if you know which files might need to be adjusted?

9 minutes ago, tavi2018 said:

I have noticed that a great number if not most of the animations I have installed, have a slight misalignment by default (about a couple of "clicks" to the left from the ideal when using the keys in Sexlab to move the character). What I found interesting is that I have seen this same misalignment in animations that are used by different platforms (SexLab, Flower Girls and OSex), and in animations by different creators. This also occurs with some pretty standard races and heights (for example 2 Nords with height of 1.00 each).

So this got me thinking that the issue is not with the animations themselves, but that perhaps there is something inherent in my setup that is causing the misalignment (perhaps something in the hdt configuration files?). I mean it's not hard to re-align manually in Sexlab, but there is no such option for Flower Girls or OSex, plus re-aligning is immersion-breaking. I was wondering if anyone else experienced this and if you know which files might need to be adjusted?

No everything is fine with your setup. Animators create animations for one specific body. One they use themselfs.  Not everybody has the same shoulder or hip shape, weight morph ect. It's just how it is but once you edited the anims in the act you can save your changes on an external file with sexlabs mcm so you can reload it every time you make a new game.

All animators usually use a specific height for each character when they are making their animations (male this height females this height) so to get the best is to try to set a characters height to match the height being used by the animator.

Also try to do the sex act on a flat level surface as other surfaces can cause problems.

Keep in mind that other shit can also fuck up animation alignments. Take high heels if you have sex lab set up to remove everything but your high heels when the act kicks in it's going to use the players new height caused by the high heels so the animations will become misaligned.

There may still be some minor alignment problems that'll need manual adjustments. Just make sure that when you do your adjustments you do it to where each scene is saved using it's own posistion.

On 1/24/2021 at 1:19 AM, InsolentTedium said:

That looks like Player enslaving others only, is that right? I'm looking for Mods in which the Player is the one enslaved, does it do that also? I can't to find the answer to that in the description.

Sex Slaves (the Sexlab version) allows you to become enslaved.

So, my hubby has never played Modded Skyrim and he wants to, so I will be organizing a Modded Game for him on his Computer *evil grin* ...He likes Treasure Hunts, so I will be installing such Mods as, 'Legacy of the Dragonborn' for him and building his game around that...but I also want to fill his Game with WTF Easter Eggs, you know, just to keep him on his toes and never knowing what to expect ? ...I want a mixture of absurd, silly, funny and naughty Easter Eggs...not cruel though, such as I wouldn't hit him with Devious Devices (you gotta be prepared for something like that)...but more so putting him in awkward situations sexually or Butterflies turned in naked big breasted fairies (I will be putting that Mod in his Game), Fart Mods, general weird sh#t Mods, etc...

Anyone want to help me build this list? ?

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

I can suggest a companion mod. "The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye".
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16374

Perhaps a tavern mod as well. The Kinky Princess".
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/28917

Maybe change the sounds in lockpicking to moans?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/44032/

Haha...I remember the groaning lock ? ...It had completely slipped my mind, it's perfect ?...The Follower girls, I saw one of the dialog options on one of the screenshots, that got me very interested lol...I can already see hubbies face coming across such dialog ? ...It's a shame the Tavern has a give away name in front of it, but it has my attention ? ...Thank you so much Adviser ?

Hubby knows I will be making his Skyrim adventure more interesting, he just doesn't know how or what will be sprung on him, he is both looking forward to and also scared of what kind of game is going to get built for him,,,, He also doesn't know how to view the Mod lists in a Game, so he won't be able to cheat and sneak peek at the titles before he experiences them in game ?

Is it possible for there to be a "vagina" schlong for SoS that is compatible with males? I've noticed that Bad Dog has "pussy" schlong options in his schlong addon for ungulate races, though these seem to be incompatible with the male body.

If it is possible, do any exist? If not, is there another way to put a vagina on a male body?

I ask because I've been trying to find a way to have a male character with a vagina.

3 hours ago, clewecks said:

Is it possible for there to be a "vagina" schlong for SoS that is compatible with males? I've noticed that Bad Dog has "pussy" schlong options in his schlong addon for ungulate races, though these seem to be incompatible with the male body.

If it is possible, do any exist? If not, is there another way to put a vagina on a male body?

I ask because I've been trying to find a way to have a male character with a vagina.

I have only found two options:

1. Male Vagina Mod - Made for LE so it wont work with SE. I don't think there it has been ported to SE.

2. SAM Vagina - Works with LE and SE, but it is only for the SAM body so it is incompatible with SOS.

I think those are the only two options, but there may be more out there.

Hello,

I love SSE & I've found myself bouncing between two of my mains & I though it would be bangarang to just have them both in one campaign. I was hoping someone out there would consider taking up a well-paid commission to turn my Orc main into a functioning follower. Asking for someone detail oriented who does not mind a tailored pursuit. It would be a dream.

Thank you!

20210125162041_1.jpg

14 minutes ago, atuum said:

Hello,

I love SSE & I've found myself bouncing between two of my mains & I though it would be bangarang to just have them both in one campaign. I was hoping someone out there would consider taking up a well-paid commission to turn my Orc main into a functioning follower. Asking for someone detail oriented who does not mind a tailored pursuit. It would be a dream.

Thank you!

20210125162041_1.jpg

If you can make her face in RaceMenu (and know how to save it with the console - make a note of her weight, you'll need it) and if you have the CK for SE (available free from Bethesda if you have a legal copy of Skyrim SE) I can walk you through how to do it yourself.

A couple of sugestions I am useing i the load order I am building currently. I think quest mods that mess with expectations would be good.

Project AHO (not lewd but the first time he gets hit over the head and sold into slavery would be an interesting reaction)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15996

Animal Mansion (In addition to a city/towns overhaul to disguise that it is a mod building. Warning Bestiality content)

Amorous Adventures (Sexlab version of course! Makes his choice of romance option more interesting)

Finaly, archeology/treasure hunting means falmer. Falmer means kinky sex slave mods?

The above gentlemen are correct, you absolutely could do it yourself.  *However,* if you don't have time to learn, don't have the inclination to learn, lack confidence in your ability to do it or just really want to get someone else who can be trusted to do it right to do it, consider giving this guy a shout.  As an example of his work, all three of the girls in this picture have been my characters, but two of them are now followers.
50272635656_3f36216c9b_k.jpgenb2020_8_26_20_20_36 by John Sayle, on Flickr

As far as I'm aware, he's still taking commissions.

https://www.patreon.com/Asherz/posts