What's on your mind?

20 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I'll take it. Will you also kill it on an alter and write the words for Darkpig? Now we're in the second grade path?

You learned sacrificial rituals in second grade, wow, that must have been a magnet school.   We had to wait until high school and played D+D before we learned that (according to some people).

6 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

You learned sacrificial rituals in second grade, wow, that must have been a magnet school.   We had to wait until high school and played D+D before we learned that (according to some people).

Yugioh was popular- I mean yes that was totally part of my education.

On 9/3/2016 at 9:04 AM, GimmeBACON said:

what IS on your mind?

ENG:

Fat dragons with huge asses.

I get into arguments on other websites and people say dumb shit like "living in your head rent free"

1. Who the fuck even says that?

2. I can guarantee you are the last thing I have on my mind, I'm thinking aboutfood, sex, and computers.

3. Literally sex and food are always the top two things I'm thinking about and if some insignificant little shit thinks they're more important to me than food and pussy, they're just as stupid as I think they are.

RU:

Толстые драконы с огромными задницами.

Я ввязываюсь в споры на других сайтах, а люди говорят чушь вроде "живи в своей голове".

1. Кто, черт возьми, такое говорит?

2. Я могу гарантировать, что вы последнее, о чем я думаю, я думаю о еде, сексе и компьютерах.

3. Секс и еда - это всегда две главные вещи, о которых я думаю, и если какой-нибудь незначительный дурак считает, что они для меня важнее, чем еда и киска, они глупы, как овцы.

Edited by RussianPrince

Currently on my mind is...relief. I finally quit my shitty job last night. It has been a long time coming. I have enough saved to live comfortably for 6 months and could stretch that to just about a year if I am willing to give up some creature comforts. So, here is to a new chapter and hopefully a better job.

1 hour ago, ramrod126 said:

Currently on my mind is...relief. I finally quit my shitty job last night. It has been a long time coming. I have enough saved to live comfortably for 6 months and could stretch that to just about a year if I am willing to give up some creature comforts. So, here is to a new chapter and hopefully a better job.

> Wish you all the best :D

Literal lol at the amount of "never going to show up on LE EVARRRR!!!!!11111uno?" mods suddenly showing up now that SSE is going to get buttfucked up a tree backwards by a company that does not give the slightest shit about modding other than as marketing tool.

Edited by 27X

Got to thinking about the evolution of some game mechanics. Things like the FARCRY: Primal Bird used to scout and mark targets being moved over to the Assassin's Creed series (eagle vision) starting with Origins is an example.

The one on my mind was EA's Battlefield: Vietnam. The VC side had an engineer class with an ability to place a 'Hole' in the ground for other soldiers to spawn from. Great for causing chaos behind enemy lines or other strategic considerations. The next Game in the series called Battlefield 2, allowed the creation of squads and the members could spawn at the leader's location. Before these two games all spawning was done at control points only.

That was on my mind . . . . .

I swear some ppl live just to be contrarian to everything that makes any sense. Read last night that there is actually a sub sect of ppl on sites (maybe not here- idk) that won't use F4SE or SKSE in their games because they heard somewhere that it causes instability and game-crashing errors. I mean... even if that is a little bit true, the mods that are made possible by the script extender far, far outweigh any problems they may cause. Fucking idiots.

7 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Read last night that there is actually a sub sect of ppl on sites (maybe not here- idk) that won't use F4SE or SKSE in their games because they heard somewhere that it causes instability and game-crashing errors. 

Because without it, Bethesda games are completely stable.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:41 PM, Captain Cobra said:

Switched browsers and now it's time to reset all my passwords l'mao.

I use a open sourced password manager. A bit of a pain to setup first then if you reimage the computer, setting it up again (if you don't want local and use an online source) but after that, I can change my passwords anytime from any device I use and changing or reinstalling a browser is simple and not a problem.

I like Undertale but people say the fanbase ruined Undertale. How does a fanbase ruin a game? The fanbase is not in the game I would love to be in the game as a dumb background character but alas I am not a background character and the game no multiplayer elements.

If the game's art or gameplay is keeping you from playing the game then I can respect that but the fanbase really?

I have a friend who didn't like the design of the main character. What they said is a legit complaint.

Edited by Darkpig