What's on your mind?

6 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

When I read that, my mind changed it to "SOCIAL DISEASE"  for some reason.

I agree that some members here are really a "SOCIAL DISEASE". But that's what makes it so much fun to chat here at loverslab. the mixture of nerds, gamers and perverts ... ??

18 hours ago, deejayz said:

Nobody here has ever avoided me for being gay, you don't find that everywhere.

:classic_ph34r: There's many things around here to trigger drama, social wars or even religious crusades (don't you ever mention you mod manger, no NO NOOO! ⚔️ )

But telling others around here about your sexuality, fetish, fantasies and horny dreams will hardly bother anybody. 

More likely, it's getting you some green thumbs from likeminded people, if you post in the correct LL section. :classic_laugh:

(Or a scold and some "booo"s, if you fail to post in the correct place. We are very hygienic about our threads ?!)

Edited by worik
7 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_ph34r: There's many things around here to trigger drama, social wars or even religious crusades (don't you ever mention you mod manger, no NO NOOO! ⚔️ )

But telling others around here about your sexuality, fetish, fantasies and horny dreams will hardly bother anybody. 

More likely, it's getting you some green thumbs from likeminded people, if you post in the correct LL section. :classic_laugh:

(Or a scold and some "booo"s, if you fail to post in the correct place. We are very hygienic about our threads ?!)

Thanks for the nice answer. yes that's right, especially if you are not a native English speaker, you can quickly drop a brick here. The headlines of the threads are also very confusing sometimes because some threads have only developed over time in the direction of hetero or homo and you only notice it in the reactions. also in some threads small groups seem to have formed over time, showering each other with thumbs up and completely ignoring newcomers.

35 minutes ago, deejayz said:

specially if you are not a native English speaker,

?‍♀️ +1. It's not even my second language.

35 minutes ago, deejayz said:

some threads have only developed over time in the direction of hetero or homo

?I wasn't talking about distinguishing between any sexual orientation within a thread. I've never ever noticed that that would be an issue here anyway :classic_huh: ?

As I said, I can hardly imagine a place where people would be bothered less about your ideas of sexuality.

My intention was about posting in the wrong LL section, :classic_dodgy: e.g.

• posting specific game question somewhere in the general section or  vice versa
  • posting game A question in the section of game B or
  • ? Skyrim SE question in LE and vice versa (my favorites)
Edited by worik
39 minutes ago, deejayz said:

More likely, it's getting you some green thumbs from likeminded people, if you post in the correct LL section.

Yes I interpreted this message completely wrong. Sorry. But absolutely understand what you were trying to say ?

I was talking about a completely different area of the Forum than you. Not about mods but in The Sims 4 General Discussion there are some threads to post screenshots. This is what my statement referred to. I should have been more specific. Just wanted to give an example.

Sorry, my statement was not meant to be negative or to offend someone ? ? ?

23 minutes ago, deejayz said:

Not about mods but in The Sims 4 General Discussion there are some threads to post screenshots.

:classic_laugh: Sims is uncharted territory for me ... I never got into that, though 2 RL friends of mine did. (until they got married ?)

Edited by worik
8 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_laugh: Sims is uncharted territory for me ... I never got into that, though 2 RL friends of mine did. (until they got married ?)

I'm addicted to Sims, Skyrim and Fallout 4 all at the same. Unfortunately I had to give up Skyrim and Fallout 4 because I used too many mods and destroyed the games (I had CTD's every 10 minutes)

1 hour ago, deejayz said:

I will devour the article and get new hope for a happy life in Skyrim

Oh uh, now I will have to add Devious Devices for him somewhere ?

2 hours ago, worik said:

Sims is uncharted territory for me ... I never got into that, though 2 RL friends of mine did. (until they got married ?)

I'm also too scared to go down there, it's way to dark in that part of LL since the light bulb broke and never got replaced.

3 hours ago, deejayz said:

also in some threads small groups seem to have formed over time, showering each other with thumbs up and completely ignoring newcomers.

Lies! :classic_ph34r:

*thumbsanotherworikcomment*

Edited by donttouchmethere
32 minutes ago, deejayz said:

It is definitely not safe and very dangerous, but the perfect working conditions for some professions

That sounds very much like the business owner is unilaterally exploting the employed workforce here ?

3 minutes ago, worik said:

That sounds very much like the business owner is unilaterally exploting the employed workforce here

Well, these are mostly self-employed professionals. Did I mention the high risk of slipping in these rooms, which makes the work considerably more difficult

2 hours ago, deejayz said:

I'm addicted to Sims, Skyrim and Fallout 4 all at the same. Unfortunately I had to give up Skyrim and Fallout 4 because I used too many mods and destroyed the games (I had CTD's every 10 minutes)

You know, we have a technical support section and some pretty smart helpers.   However, the real danger is that it won't get read.   I try to cruise through there every now and then, but Indrello is the one you want to help you fix your FO4.

5 minutes ago, steelpanther24 said:

You know, we have a technical support section and some pretty smart helpers.   However, the real danger is that it won't get read.   I try to cruise through there every now and then, but Indrello is the one you want to help you fix your FO4.

thanks for the support and with such experts at my side, i will soon dare a restart in fallout 4

7 minutes ago, Darkpig said:

Isn't that also a fetish?? Okay now I'm curious.

:classic_ph34r:

Spoiler
  1. start a new thread
  2. Say something like: My modmanager <pick random name> is better than all others
  3. <pick random other mod manager> and claim something you read on the internet
  4. sit back and watch

11 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_ph34r:

Hide contents
  1. start a new thread
  2. Say something like: My modmanager <pick random name> is better than all others
  3. <pick random other mod manager> and claim something you read on the internet
  4. sit back and watch

Modmanager fetish? I'm sure there are people out there that fap to that. Not many though.

On 10/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, deejayz said:

please, please, please. do I have to beg?

Don't make me weak like that. ?

On other news ?

Your Vote is needed here:

Something about the population of male SLUTS (that's a technical term of course!):

Spoiler

1. For the future of SLUTS Story, the possibility of male subs (male SLUTs) would be fairly beneficial. I want to make sure however to not do something that would strictly go against what you want to see in this mod. Note that the PC as a male SLUT has nothing to do with this question