1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

Out of curiosity, but think there would be an equine furry mod in the works?

For obvious reasons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

WUT

Been looking at making a patch for Legacy of the DB but it's slow cuz there are a million helms in there. Maybe I'll take a break and go back to the SE conversion again. I took down the SE version because it didn't work.

12 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

How do people feel about Extra Bandits? Someone asked for it but the modder says it's replaced by Extra NPCs, which seems more general.

I'm aware of Extra NPCs but I prefer using Extra Bandits so I would still like an updated patch for YA 5.0 when you can manage. Take your time though, no rush or anything.

If it's not too crazy, I'd like to see some conversions for Cursed Loot's footwear, even if it's just making all boots invisible and stop doing the stupid antigravity poses when wearing ballet boots. I'm not opposed to making them invisible myself, but at a loss on how to do this myself.

Also, and probably? a lot simpler, is to make ZaZ furniture a bit more friendly towards digitigrade feet, since as of now, they clip through the furniture somewhat stupidly, some more than others. Nothing terribly game breaking, and not nearly as annoying as everytime I watch Cursed Loot send this bound NPC with supernatural balancing skills running down the road at me, but still something i'd like to see a patch for.

EDIT: After installing the latest patches for YA, I had issues with getting the SOS addon to run correctly. Had to clean save and remove SOS core, then reinstall it to get schlongs to show up in MCM. Saved, then went to use a save cleaner just in case.... and now i have 14,414 BadDogSOSSchlongPlayer scripts running. I can't help but think this is really not healthy for my save. I can manually terminate these scripts via save cleaner, but that's not going to prevent the problem from happening, and I don't know what's broken.

1 hour ago, Voldearag said:

If you've kept or remember the lyrics, I'd like to see that.

i have 3 versions of it (so far)

gay human version:

Spoiler

Hold my Cock, Make a wish, Count to three.

Cum in me, And you'll be, In a world of Pure Ejaculation.
Take a look, And you'll see, Into my over lustful nature.

We'll begin, With a spin, traveling on The cock of my companion.
What we'll feel, Will define, justification.

If you want to feel paradise, Simply reach around and screw it.
Anyone you want to, do them, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing To it.

There is no, Fun I know, To compare with Pure Ejaculation.
Living here, You are free, to suck my horny cock to be.

Anyone you want to, do them, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing, To it.

Living here, You are free, to suck my horny cock to be.

generic bestiality version:

Spoiler

hold your pets, Make a wish, Count to three.

Cum with me, And you'll be, In a world of Pure Ejaculation.
Take a look, And you'll see, extremely lustful creatures.

We'll begin, With a spin, traveling on The cocks of many creatures.
What we'll feel, Will defy, justification.

Anything you want to, do it, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing To it.

Living here, You are free, with your horny beast to be.

Anything you want to, do it, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing, To it.

Living here, You are free, with your horny, beast to be.

horse version:

Spoiler

Hold it's Cock, Make a wish, Count to three.

Cum with me, And you'll be, In a world of Horse Ejaculation.
Take a look, And you'll see, Into it's Bestialic nature.

We'll begin, With a spin, traveling on The cock of my companion.
What we'll feel, Will defy, justification.

Any horse you want to, do it, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing To it.

There is no, Fun I know, To compare with Horse Ejaculation.
Living here, You are free, with your horny beast to be.

Any horse you want to, do it, Wanta breed the world? There's nothing, To it.

There is no, Fun I know, To compare with Horse Ejaculation.
Living here, You are free, with your horny, beast to be.

9 hours ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

Out of curiosity, but think there would be an equine furry mod in the works?

For obvious reasons. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2dJ-JUzhVs

Hum...

equine

obvious reasons

YouTube link

...it's going to be No Cock Like Horse Cock, ain't it?

[Narrator: It was.]

(BTW, anyone else noticed how the character in the image/cover looks like Duke? Wouldn't be surprised if BD was somehow involved in making that song, since it would suit them very well, lol).

Now, back to the original question, I certainly wouldn't mind more anthro races for Skyrim, but I don't think we'll see more of them for a while (if ever, because I don't know if more will ever be made). Plus, while horses can look good as anthros if done right, they certainly need more work than something like a canine or feline which are much easier to pull off, so that's another handicap.

Personally I'm still waiting for a proper anthro deer race (among a bunch of other species), but it's unlikely I'll ever get it. Oh, well.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Hum...

...it's going to be No Cock Like Horse Cock, ain't it?

(BTW, anyone else noticed how the character in the image/cover looks like Duke? Wouldn't be surprised if BD was somehow involved in making that song, since it would suit them very well, lol).

Now, back to the original question, I certainly wouldn't mind more anthro races for Skyrim, but I don't think we'll see more of them for a while (if ever, because I don't know if more will ever be made). Plus, while horses can look good as anthros if done right, they certainly need more work than something like a canine or feline which are much easier to pull off, so that's another handicap.

Personally I'm still waiting for a proper anthro deer race (among a bunch of other species), but it's unlikely I'll ever get it. Oh, well.

Blaze it is Bad Dragon's Fallout 4 celebrate song as an marketing plan. They made a Dildo sets for it. They did it all on whole bunch on Album and Furrified Vault Tec lunch box-Selling name on Dragon Tec- It included caps of Duka Cola-Bad Dragon made bottle of cola, no contents but only caps though-, other Furry stuff and The LUBE.

Whole event of Horse stuff are familiar to me. Because I start furry first time in Yiffy site. Back then I thought Yiffy took much part of Furry.

I have question does anyone join Furry by attracted on Yiff? Like me?

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Plus, while horses can look good as anthros if done right, they certainly need more work than something like a canine or feline which are much easier to pull off, so that's another handicap.

It might very well be possible indeed, if one takes some inspiration from Crimes Against Nature and the Pony race in it.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

it's going to be No Cock Like Horse Cock, ain't it?

how can you possibly know about that song without knowing that bad dragon was responsible for it? ?

it even says "Bad Dragon presents" on the cover.

1 hour ago, ziggyr2750 said:

if one takes some inspiration from Crimes Against Nature and the Pony race in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KXf3kwjKQ0

.....no, just no.

1 hour ago, ziggyr2750 said:

It might very well be possible indeed, if one takes some inspiration from Crimes Against Nature and the Pony race in it.

Gotta agree with MMG there, that's a negative (for me, at least). MLP stuff is just nope, and the CaN Pony race is 100% MLP style. IMO it would have to be realistic-ish, like the YA races are, and that's why I said it would be harder than with other races, as anthro horses aren't easy to pull off in that style (and much less in 3D).

Then again, neither are sharks, and yet I'm happy with what we achieved with the Selachii all things considered, so I guess it would mainly be a matter of giving it a shot. I still can't model/sculpt to save my life and neither Bad Dog nor Nightro seem to be up for the task for now, though, so it won't happen anytime soon (if ever) anyway.

56 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

how can you possibly know about that song without knowing that bad dragon was responsible for it? ?

it even says "Bad Dragon presents" on the cover.

It does? Jesus, guess I'm blind. :classic_blink: Then again, I've never looked at the text, just the image itself, so it's no wonder I missed it. Funny how finnicky attention can be sometimes.

I know about the song because of furry memes (mainly comments on /r/furry_irl, of course), but none of them ever mentioned BD, and I actually never listened to the song because even the title alone is more cringe than I can stand. Funny as they may be, that's also the reason it was hard to get through the lyrics you posted, and those are just text; I can only imagine how bad it can get when it's actually sung and everyone agrees it's too much ?.

Help. skyrim has failed to allocate memory Error. I know it's memory problem and trying to find solution for hours by internet guides but all failed. I know it's off topic but no where to post it. So, I ask it in here to hope I get help.

Every-time I slept in inn. I can wake up but exiting inn cause Infinite loading screen and This Error message. I do manage ENB Setting-Just download bug fix not the mod- and change SKSE.ini but noting solving issue. When I take one hour sleep it appear there are half chance to infinite loading screen. but chances are higher when I slept longer.

I need guide. or advice in short. perhaps there is something I missed in internet search. But I don't know what, that's Problem.

23 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Help. skyrim has failed to allocate memory Error. I know it's memory problem and trying to find solution for hours by internet guides but all failed. I know it's off topic but no where to post it. So, I ask it in here to hope I get help.

Every-time I slept in inn. I can wake up but exiting inn cause Infinite loading screen and This Error message. I do manage ENB Setting-Just download bug fix not the mod- and change SKSE.ini but noting solving issue. When I take one hour sleep it appear there are half chance to infinite loading screen. but chances are higher when I slept longer.

I need guide. or advice in short. perhaps there is something I missed in internet search. But I don't know what, that's Problem.

You can try to load some  older save and see if it happens again. 
Maybe it could be a bad script.

After you slept in inn, you can aso try open console and type COC Riverwood (move player to Riverwood).

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

You can try to load some  older save and see if it happens again. 
Maybe it could be a bad script.

After you slept in inn, you can aso try open console and type COC Riverwood (move player to Riverwood).

OK, Riverwood inn worked fine but Bannered mare doesn't I'll back earlier save.

Currently it show this log : System failed allocated memory! Possibly running out of objectbeing allocated was 16777343 / 16.