I've just burnt my tongue with tea, it feels raw now like sour candy used to do.

I've thought of a mod I'd like to use with Yiffy Age, one of a couple, or both, or maybe another I haven't found yet, mods.

Practical Female Armors or Realistic Female Armor Overhaul, neither one seems to have a UNP version, but UNP is pretty close to the vanilla shape. A clothing slimming mod like these would make the Yiffy world feel a lot cozier.

Does anything about them stand out as incompatible? The shoes and pantlegs I'm sure, but at least they wouldn't mess with helmets, probably.

If it's feasible to patch for either of these whenever, I would like that, wet gracious appreciation.

Testing Report for v5,

• in the CBBE patch, textures are in the correct place even with BBB physics (breast, butt, and belly).
  • hdt tails are the same as told, elastic like a rubber dildo, when an actor is dead the tail goes from the ass to the head, and when base game animations are played (i.e. the vanilla start with the headsman chopping well a head) the tail stays in place where the actor was standing before placed on his nees (later testing: most of the time the tails will not work and stick straight out from the actor but happens with an race thats not nord or imperial).
  • i am encountering an extreme frame loss than a crash or lock up with the vanilla start when approaching riverwood where my fps goes from 60 down to 5 to 8 fps if it helps i think it may the actors, but i do not fully know since i get to the path entance to the village than crash or lock up (PC spec 8gb DRR4 ram, intel core i3 3.7gh, nvidia gtx 1050 ti 4gb DDR4 vram)(later testing: it seems getting anywhere close to riverwood will drop frames, crash or lock up, or the game will be smooth from not getting very close but than crash or lock up).

active mods and load order:

• Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • Sounds of Skyrim Complete LE
  • Yggdrasil Music Overhaul by kilateone
  • FNIS Behavior 7 4 5 XXL
  • FNIS Creature Pack
  • FNIS PCEA2 1.3-71055-1-3
  • RaceCompatibility with fixes
  • Footprints v1 00 - Legendary
  • A Quality World Map and Solstheim Map - With Roads
  • RaceMenu v3-4
  • AHZmoreHUD
  • AMatterOfTime
  • Better MessageBox Controls
  • Camera Directed Head Tracking
  • Customizable Camera
  • Extended UI
  • UIExtensions
  • Extensible Follower Framework
  • Dye Manager
  • EZ2C DIALOGUE MENU
  • Immersive Cheat Menu
  • Immersive Timescale
  • Lockpick Pro
  • Pastel map markers
  • TTYM - Think To Yourself Messages
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life
  • General Stores
  • Follower Commentary Overhaul
  • DIVERSE SKYRIM
  • Hearthfire Extended - All DLCs (Legendary Edition)
  • HM Marry All
  • Horses Revamped - HDT Replacer
  • Immersive Content - Realistic Outdoor Lights
  • Immersive Player Dialogue Version
  • Realistic Ragdoll Force
  • Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary Edition MCM version
  • Racial Body Morphs
  • Real Clouds Version
  • Realistic Walking Running and Sneaking Speeds
  • Relationship Dialogue Overhaul
  • Hearthfire multiple Adoptions
  • Marriable Serana
  • VioLens - A Killmove Mod
  • Staff Of Magnus - Truly The Most Powerful Weapon In All of Tamriel
  • Immersive Weapons
  • A.I.M.
  • Immersive College of Winterhold
  • Enhanced Blood Textures
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
  • Play Random Idle
  • Realistic Animation Project - Idles
  • Realistic Animation Project - Movement
  • Pretty Sit Idle
  • New Animation for magic casting
  • BeeingFemale
  • Calientes Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  • BodySlide and Outfit Studio
  • SOS
  • CBBE Armour Replacer
  • Bikini Armor Redux
  • SexLabFramework
  • SLAnimLoader
  • Creature Framework
  • MoreNastyCritters
  • HornyCreaturesofSkyrim
  • SexLab Werewolves
  • Shark Race 3.20 - MAIN - UNP and SOS
  • Shark Race 3.20 - CBBE Patch
  • Shark Race 3.20 - NPC Plugin
  • Shark Race 3.20 - SOS BD Sheath
  • 01_Yiffy_Age.B05.07
  • 04_YA5_SOS.B05.05
  • 03_YA5_HDT_Tails.B05.05
  • YA5 CBBE Textures
  • YA5_Diverse_Patch.5.04
  • YA5_Immersive_College_Patch.5.07
  • YA5_Populated_LRP_Patch.5.04
  • Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set

I just posted a new version of the 2k textures to deal with seams on the female lykaios. I'm finding that the game is a little more stable with the smaller textures.

Also posted an Extra NPCs patch.

I am purely disgusted with SSE. I've been trying to iron out glitches in the LE version, thinking that they may be causing crashes on the SE version. So I spent a bunch of time on the new fuzzy tails. When you have a nif with two meshes, CK complains that there's no texture set. The nif is correct; in the ARMA you can assign a texture set to each mesh but that doesn't solve the problem; you can assign a texture set to the nif as a whole but that doesn't work because one has transparency and the other doesn't. So I gave up on that.

So then I decided it might be the tris on the hair or earrings. I have a few tris--just a few--where I get an error saying that CK can't find the right race in the races tri file. But the race is there, and other tris which are set up the same way are fine. So I spent a bunch of time with that, wasn't able to figure out the problem, and then went to SE to see what happens there. And SE's CK has no trouble with those tris at all.

So I have no idea what's going on or what the problem is. SE still crashes in racemenu on some of the presets.

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I just posted a new version of the 2k textures to deal with seams on the female lykaios. I'm finding that the game is a little more stable with the smaller textures.

you still have the previous version there just so you, also there is an extreme difference in color with the female lykaios of the head to the body.

So I've noticed a few general issues after going in the race menu for a bit.

Namely, most of the races don't seem to be able to take off earrings. 

Some issues with hair though, _00Rieklinghair01 seems to be clipping with most if not all of the races.

hairmalenord01 seems to have a mismatch between the textures from the top of the head going down. There also seems to be duplicates of some of the hairs for some odd reason.

Speaking of hair though, I'm wondering if there could be a new Apachii skyhair + KS hairdos - Renewal + Khajiit hair patch made soon? Also, in the op you mention that there's patches to make "vanilla hair smooth, consistent with Apachi hair" I'm wondering if you could point me to one of those?

17 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Also posted an Extra NPCs patch.

Nice! I have noticed that my game has been crashing semi-randomly, hopefully the new 2k textures will help with that.

10 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

2K patch is supposed to fix that mismatch. Oops, I guess I haven't uploaded a new version of the main mod in a while. I lightened the females to match the males, and to make a wider color variation possible.

the 2k patch does the same plus it wasnt matching the CBBE body so i switched back to the CBBE patch, though the 2k patch somehow fixed my problem with riverwood.

1 hour ago, esf345 said:

though the 2k patch somehow fixed my problem with riverwood.

i would assume the problem was too many 4k textures for your system to handle (or that one random 16k nord texture has made a comeback),

try looking down when lagging.

testing report for v5,

• after staring up skyrim today the extreme color difference from the head to the body has fixed it self for the female lykiaos, note i am using the CBBE patch.
  • the crashing and lock ups i had for riverwood stopped after switching to the 2k textures and did not return after switching back to the CBBE textures.

active mods and load order:

• same as before

Well, I found something interesting that points to HDT schlongs being viable. To try something out, I sent the floppySOS mod to the back of my loading order. IT WORKS.

however, with a caveat. It's got a clash with one script or another, and so the schlong will at some point start cycling through all the arousal states rapidly.

Also, for me hair mesh 35 on the nords still results in a ctd.

On 2/4/2019 at 11:36 AM, Bad Dog said:

Missing the SOS addon? It's now a separate kit.

I do have the new SOS, I checked a bunch of things..yet I'm not sure why slit schlongs and sheath schlongs still don't get erect.  I don't know where to look to find the logs, nor do I know anything about them so uh..help finding them/generating them? ALSO, I overwrote the 4.2 version of the schlong esp with 5.0's separate one, I wanted to avoid having to reset all of my schlong settings again..would that have caused the problem?

1 hour ago, Taven said:

ALSO, I overwrote the 4.2 version of the schlong esp with 5.0's separate one, I wanted to avoid having to reset all of my schlong settings again..would that have caused the problem

Dunno, but if you're doing something wonky and then that part of the game behaves wonky, the odds are good, don't you think? Probably 5.0 introduced a new schlong script while the old is still running... or maybe the schlongs didn't get registered right... or both. Bite the bullet: go to small room -> clean save -> remove SOS and the YA SOS esp -> save -> reload, wait, save -> clean your save with a script cleaner -> reload, wait save -> put SOS and YA SOS back in your load order -> load and go.

Hey: At various points, people have asked me to do something and I've said yes and was too buried in YA5 to do it. I now have bandwidth to think about shit so if you want something now is the time to ask.

In particular, somebody was wondering if I could do a unique PC of his fursona, which would have been a panther variant. I said I could do it once I got them sorted, but now I can't find the message chain. So anyway, have at me.

Sorry if you've already got a mountain load of patch requests already, but I'd like to know if you could do some patches of these mods.

Immersive Children - basically a "correct" mortal children mod that has little to no issues after setting them unessential. Key thing is that it uses a unique keyword to set it up.

Children Fight Back - Essentially makes children followers possible. Taking your child dungeon diving or just casual adventuring will become an actual possibility. Perfect for the players who don't spend enough time at their house and don't want to leave their children behind all the time. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Hey: At various points, people have asked me to do something and I've said yes and was too buried in YA5 to do it. I now have bandwidth to think about shit so if you want something now is the time to ask.

I think there was someone a few pages back who wanted to know how to facegen. The following quote should be the guy.

On 1/31/2019 at 7:01 PM, Leviathan1110 said:

Referring to my other comment about removing hair and beards, will someone kindly walk me through it? I've installed the Creation Kit, and now I need to see if I can load up Yiffy Age into it? Or? After that, how do I do facegen? Sorry for acting like a noob, never used the CK before...

Using the latest version of SOS and your SOS patch causes a brand new save to be populated by 18 thousand instances of BDSOSSchlongPlayer.... in roughly 1 hour of playtime. I disabled that script for testing purposes, but it was still running ingame, because that version of YA core has that script included. I'm downloading the latest version of YA Core, and redownloading the YA SOS patch, and i'll test again on a new save.

EDIT: Also, the cutting room floor patch causes infinite load prior to main menu.... But that may be my fault, there's a new update to CRF that I should apply while I'm updating things.

Agh...was trying to avoid redoing my stuff in SOS..but oh well. While I'm redoing my stuff for yiff SoS, I'd like to ask 2 things. First, Patches for these two mods: Extra Encounters Reborn(And the other esps within), and Extra Encounters Dragonborn. Second thing I'd like to ask, which is real simple I believe, is an answer to this: in the yiffy SOS, is the issue with a female(With the invisible schlong thing) getting a strapon slapped on them when aroused(Using SL Aroused not even in a SL scene) fixed in YA SOS 5.0?

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

In particular, somebody was wondering if I could do a unique PC of his fursona, which would have been a panther variant. I said I could do it once I got them sorted, but now I can't find the message chain. So anyway, have at me.

Checking my older PMs, sounds like that would be @spectri619. They don't seem to have logged into LL in quite a while, though, so they may be gone by now.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, if you are willing to give a shot at making new textures for the shark race, I'd like to see what you can come up with. It'll probably be a while until they get any new assets that require new textures, so it's not a bad time to overhaul them. Only if you want to go for it, though.