3 hours ago, Kardienlupus said:

OK, Riverwood inn worked fine but Bannered mare doesn't I'll back earlier save.

Currently it show this log : System failed allocated memory! Possibly running out of objectbeing allocated was 16777343 / 16.

Thanks you guys I finally solve Problem of lack of memory. I missed ENB Boost When I searched error. I installed Sleeping banner mare inn no more cause Infinite loading.

Thanks for your helping. Thanks all you guys.

I think when I was done incorporating all USLEEP's changes into the main mod, I didn't need a patch.

Horses would be interesting but now that I know how much work is involved...

I need  a break. Not a total GBCW break but I need to slack off a bunch. When I'm doing a major mod like YA it's all I eat or breathe. I have work and scheduled events and then all the rest of the time goes into the mod. I need some slack time, figure out how to turn on the TV, see if significant others are still in my life. Maybe in even freaking play the game a bit. Maybe play some other game a bit. I'm halfway through Witcher III and Dragon Age Inquisition and would kinda sorta like to finish both.

So yeah, I'll do patches, little things. I made new statues for Immersive College I like a lot. But no new big projects for a bit.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

So yeah, I'll do patches, little things. I made new statues for Immersive College I like a lot. But no new big projects for a bit.

Could this possibly include the two statues from Thunderchild? One of them being a Talos statue variant, and the other the Kynareth/Kyne statue I mentioned before. 

Also, I was making a preset for a Snow Elf/Leopard for the Shark Race mod(a possible follower), and I noticed the female sheath addon is missing a texture for that race. 

14 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I think when I was done incorporating all USLEEP's changes into the main mod, I didn't need a patch.

Horses would be interesting but now that I know how much work is involved...

I need  a break. Not a total GBCW break but I need to slack off a bunch. When I'm doing a major mod like YA it's all I eat or breathe. I have work and scheduled events and then all the rest of the time goes into the mod. I need some slack time, figure out how to turn on the TV, see if significant others are still in my life. Maybe in even freaking play the game a bit. Maybe play some other game a bit. I'm halfway through Witcher III and Dragon Age Inquisition and would kinda sorta like to finish both. 

Took a rest bad Dog you deserve it.

19 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Gotta agree with MMG there, that's a negative (for me, at least). MLP stuff is just nope, and the CaN Pony race is 100% MLP style. IMO it would have to be realistic-ish, like the YA races are, and that's why I said it would be harder than with other races, as anthro horses aren't easy to pull off in that style (and much less in 3D).

That's why I said Inspiration. Take a couple of ideas from it, not copy it entirely.

Kind of an odd question, but I figured I would ask here since I'm not sure what could be causing it.

The HDT tail likes to stop animating and gets "stuck" in a position whenever I unequip armor.  Equipping armor does not have this effect.  Going into racemenu resets the tail.  Only thing I can think of it something funky with load order but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.

ahahaha. I love sharing that song. Never fails to get a discussion going.

and I find it annoyingly catchy personally. I've had serious moments in my life undermined by the fact the song stuck in my head is like "there is no COCK like horse COCK... SeNd YoUr AaShOlE iNtO ShOcK"

but no, you take the time you need there bad dog c:. you've done great work so far!

2 hours ago, Zer0xChan said:

Kind of an odd question, but I figured I would ask here since I'm not sure what could be causing it.

The HDT tail likes to stop animating and gets "stuck" in a position whenever I unequip armor.  Equipping armor does not have this effect.  Going into racemenu resets the tail.  Only thing I can think of it something funky with load order but I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.

Seems to be some kind of generic HDT bug, and I see it happen all the time. But I don't really know why it happens, so unless someone that does know HDT like 27X or whatever swoops in and tells us what the deal is and whether there's a way to prevent it, we'll have to live with it.

It seems to fix itself if you equip and unequip any item that takes up the tail slot (and thus hides the tail mesh and reloads it on unequip), so I've been using the "tail hider" item from the shark race mod to fix it. There should be some other mods that add tail hiders for beast races, so they may help as well.

1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

ahahaha. I love sharing that song. Never fails to get a discussion going.

and I find it annoyingly catchy personally. I've had serious moments in my life undermined by the fact the song stuck in my head is like "there is no COCK like horse COCK... SeNd YoUr AaShOlE iNtO ShOcK"

Talos Almighty, now I'm really glad I didn't listen to it at all. Don't think I would have survived that level of cringe, lol. :classic_wacko:

1 hour ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

but no, you take the time you need there bad dog c:. you've done great work so far!

Agreed. @Bad Dog, get some rest, dude. You totally earned it, lol. Yeah, go read a book or something, take that much needed break.

9 hours ago, Shadowscale said:

I hate you for this. I got that song stuck in my head now.

Buy some land.

Brush yo teeth.

HDT:

PE is inherently unstable. It's simply unfinished. SMP isn't finished either. You're going to get issues no matter what over time. Given that, you can maximize stability by having correctly written xmls, and using the Havok Framerate Fix for your desired framerate, and having the mempatch and both bugfixes and crashfixes correctly configured for your specific system, and also adding >every< Nistring to >ALL< your various meshes so that performance and injection are uniformly consistent.

Sure, you'd like a 1 stop fix, but that's not what we've been given to work with short of recompiling and coding yourself. Such is the nature of vanity mods.

On 1/25/2019 at 5:39 PM, Teraunce said:

the FemaleKhajiitEyeRight you provide is probably the problem. It has flags half-set that are known to cause CTDs.

You want to elaborate on this, @Teraunce? I looked at the nif and the shader flags seem right, but it's using a new block structure and shader flags I'm not familiar with. I'm gonna have to go really learn about the new nif format, aren't I?

Edit: Damn, the eyes are head parts aren't they? And they don't seem to have been converted using the head part flag.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

You want to elaborate on this, @Teraunce? I looked at the nif and the shader flags seem right, but it's using a new block structure and shader flags I'm not familiar with. I'm gonna have to go really learn about the new nif format, aren't I?

Edit: Damn, the eyes are head parts aren't they? And they don't seem to have been converted using the head part flag.

meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalekhajiiteyeright.nif
    Block [7]: BSLightingShaderProperty has Environment Map Skyrim shader type or SLSF1_Environment_Mapping flag set, must be used together only

Also the auto Nif-converter seems to crash whenever it encounters this flag mismatch.

10 hours ago, 27X said:

HDT:

PE is inherently unstable. It's simply unfinished. SMP isn't finished either. You're going to get issues no matter what over time. Given that, you can maximize stability by having correctly written xmls, and using the Havok Framerate Fix for your desired framerate, and having the mempatch and both bugfixes and crashfixes correctly configured for your specific system, and also adding >every< Nistring to >ALL< your various meshes so that performance and injection are uniformly consistent.

Sure, you'd like a 1 stop fix, but that's not what we've been given to work with short of recompiling and coding yourself. Such is the nature of vanity mods.

Thanks for the info. As I said, I suspected it was caused by HDT in general and not by wrong physics data or anything that could be easily corrected, but I thought it was better to wait for someone that actually knows how HDT works to confirm it.

8 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

STOP HURTING OUR SHARK MAN!, that's my job. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CArejI2nZLg

I think you posted that video on the description for one of your mods a while back (Probably HCoS when it was still "Dragons" and not yet "Creatures"), and I wondered what that was about. Guess I know now, lol. ?

Thanks @Teraunce. I copy/pasted those flags from the female khajiit eyes, so wtf? And I think there's more to it too. I don't know now how that was ever supposed to work because I'm pretty sure the tris will fail. I'm just changing the whole nif to use the standard mesh with a different UV.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Thanks @Teraunce. I copy/pasted those flags from the female khajiit eyes, so wtf? And I think there's more to it too. I don't know now how that was ever supposed to work because I'm pretty sure the tris will fail. I'm just changing the whole nif to use the standard mesh with a different UV.

You probably copied them from the Oldrim Khajiit eyes, right? That Flag mismatch will not crash Oldrim, only Newrim.

1 hour ago, Teraunce said:

You probably copied them from the Oldrim Khajiit eyes, right? That Flag mismatch will not crash Oldrim, only Newrim.

Gotta love how the "superior" version of the game will completely lose its shit for even the tiniest of bugs in the mesh properties or the texture formats while LE can simply chug along and be cool with it. Then again, SE does have its other upsides, and it was only made as practice for the FO4 engine (and as a lame PS4/XBOne cash grab) in the first place, so I guess it's not that much of a surprise. :classic_confused: