Referring to my other comment about removing hair and beards, will someone kindly walk me through it? I've installed the Creation Kit, and now I need to see if I can load up Yiffy Age into it? Or? After that, how do I do facegen? Sorry for acting like a noob, never used the CK before...

Something minor I've noticed:

Textures\Actors\Character\KhajiitMale\bodymale.dds

and

Textures\Actors\Character\KhajiitMale\bodymale_msn.dds

are mismatched when it comes to the textures for the feet. Normally this wouldn't be an issue because of felinemalefeet_0.nif and felinemalefeet_1.nif using different textures, but if you're using say, just the textures, it causes some issues with other models as the texture and msn don't match up right. I understand this isn't your problem and maybe I'm being overly pedantic but is there anyway to get an msn that matches with the bodymale.dds? Even if just for completeness/compatability with other foot models.

Ya, they're supposed to have normal feet textures so shoes that expose the feet don't look stupid. I'll have a look.

Edit: BTW, I'm still working on the SE port. I decided to eliminate all the CK errors I could and then try it again.

ya since those are high quality textures and i love them, also i see what what you mean for the hdt tails cause the npc tails are not attached to the skeleton, frame, model thing but the pc tail is fine. another thing, for the vanilla start, why do all the stormcloaks have muzzles and not only ulfric have a muzzle?

8 minutes ago, esf345 said:

another thing, for the vanilla start, why do all the stormcloaks have muzzles and not only ulfric have a muzzle?

Not entirely sure, but that is likely a change to the binds on all the characters, adding the muzzle alongside it. Which beyond just preventing Ulfric from shouting, it also makes sense in the context of the Nords/Imperial being canine races in Yiffy Age. Wouldn't want prisoners biting their bonds off, or anyone else. 

Sheesh, Ulfric has a gag in vanilla and a muzzle in Furry to stop him from shouting. Should not have to be said. Then I went and added muzzles to other prisoners because I liked them.

There are no problems with tails in the latest version that I am aware of. The HDT tails do freak out a lot on my machine, even with frame rate limited.

I expect CBBE to happen one day. I've got ideas about how to make the port as painless as possible. I think I can load up CBBE and UNP meshes in blender using A-cup models so there's no crease under the breasts, modify them so key elements overlap (nipples especially), put them both in a T-pose so the underarms aren't all folded up and  do a texture copy from one to the other. Then I can just run through them fast. 

Now that I've described it, maybe I'll do it.

Working on Legacy of the DB. Lots of headgear to futz with.

Just loaded patches for Naked Stuff and Dragonfall Castle. Sheesh, that thing is kinda overbuilt. I wish the modder had made some smart storage. There are mods that co-opt local storage... maybe I'll try one of those.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Just loaded patches for Naked Stuff and Dragonfall Castle. Sheesh, that thing is kinda overbuilt. I wish the modder had made some smart storage. There are mods that co-opt local storage... maybe I'll try one of those.

Nice, thanks for the patch!

Yeah, I'll have to agree with that though, of all the things Dragonfall has going for it, built in General Stores it doesn't have. Fortunately, there's mods to rectify that, though, they might be somewhat limited. I mostly like it for the displays, it has display stands to put unique items like dragon priest masks, black books, deadric artifacts, etc. Perfect for completionists. 

To Bad Dog. As usually I don't have good income but I got some good Block-I mean Lgeo,Oxford kind of things- selling deal today. I decide to raise Patreon Donation. It's only little bit amount. I hope You Bad Dog Enjoy it. You need to buy high-end Computer, New Games and The books for your own happiness. I'm glad to help that.

In Future I'll start donating money to other Y.A Contributor as soon as I got more income.

I hope you are still resting. So I will not ask Yiffy Age Vilja patch.

Have a nice day Bad Dog, In here are Asian New Year Season. Have Happy New year :) .

P.S Does any one got news for Michigan and Cold Storm? I have other Modder which I'm together work in a Project. Modder live Michigan in Great Lakes. Modder is lost contact few days, I tried Discord, Nexus and Email but all fail. Now I'm worrying suddenly something happens modder or Internet and other things disconnected by accidents in snow Strom-Modder lived small 3000-4000 Town. I heard Chicago burning their railroad lines with oil to preventing become it Frozen and people are dying in cold. But here, South Korea isn't good place get Local US news. I ask help for more information.

Here is My Game Playthrough Picture. I'm still early on game. I met two issue body and head matched but tail mismatched in color error, Probably HDT Tail issue On LyKaios and Vaalsark. And, One Body head MisMatched issue on Populated Road of Skyrim-It's one of merchant.

* Bad Dog did Great on Interesting NPC characters. I can enjoy their Furry Face.

* I also using Dawn of Skyrim director edition Mod Which add houses and vender stools on Major cites. It add npc but work on Y.A well.

* Vilja must feel weird on Furry world. She's only human around currently. Human are very exotic race to Furries.

Ange.png.3990a32ec105f35cc88069a9c568220a.png

1464923015_FoxZora.png.4a69474ea0e61e0505f7028542d4df9d.png906907912_GroupPicture.png.aba3c0c1b830a391389a205ec058f097.pngMe.png.aacdeaaf2d40111d697bca77415e7607.png2117269708_ModdedWithrun2.png.e8a2801f4577c6236ceb490bd729e319.png1074135501_ModdedWithrun.png.d1c27e00d93324b7dc0f23d5a0343ae4.png

P.S Can anyone tell me how can I hide Picture like other?

So Vilja has all her own assets, apparently. Fun. Some people have been asking about mixing humans and furries.

I'll get a patch up.

If you mean hide the picture in your post, use the eye icon in the toolbar. It's labled "spoiler" and will give you a section you can hide things behind.

So, two things. 

-The Imperious patch seems to point to the wrong Skeleton .nifs for the Nord Vampires, obviously causing a crash(in my case using the LAL DG Vampire Start). 

-I've been using this mod for Vampires, Blue Vampire Eyes with Beast and DVA Support. As the title suggests, it recently added compatible textures and meshes for Argonians and Khajiit. Any easy way to get it to work with Yiffy Age?

NorthwatchKeep1.png.d9b675848fb6b1ac6527110655a63b5c.png

Spoiler

Bathhouse1.png.b108e7532b8ed3aa3e2a316ff8b96249.pngBathhouse1a.png.f65c65c7ca11de5ce2b822e2feaf42ea.png

Bathhouse2.png.b0e7407f9eeb125f09c615072a52832d.pngBathhouse2a.png.eb2958305e9271f6978432459b6af85c.pngBathhouse2b.png.bf963cc0cc333ec67ba3d88bb008b684.pngBathhouse3.png.05e8680d1cdb0a7fa99e3883d4eaff8e.png

As for the screenshots, it looks like the NPCs in the shown mod, Solitude Public Bathhouse, likely uses vanilla facegen, thus there is no need for a patch. 

Just recently started using the most recent YA 5.0 update and it's actually pretty stable for me(Aside from a few crashes..but those are NPC mods..and I'll ask a patch for them later. They're -somewhat- stable on their own, with a few random crashes.) even with my 200+ mods. xD That is but for one thing, the schlongs that are sheathes seem to have a problem getting erect during SL scenes. I remember that as being something missing on my end, an SKSE thing maybe..? But I've forgotten what it was....

53 minutes ago, Taven said:

Just recently started using the most recent YA 5.0 update and it's actually pretty stable for me(Aside from a few crashes..but those are NPC mods..and I'll ask a patch for them later. They're -somewhat- stable on their own, with a few random crashes.) even with my 200+ mods. xD That is but for one thing, the schlongs that are sheathes seem to have a problem getting erect during SL scenes. I remember that as being something missing on my end, an SKSE thing maybe..? But I've forgotten what it was....

RCAE and/or SexLab Aroused.