16 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

What's an SKEE log? Regardless you're getting mismatches between head vert count and tri vert count and that shouldn't be. Is this on SE? Could the conversion have messed things up?

I heard that LAL likes to be last, so I load it after the YA mods.

Skee64 is expired's combo of all his plugins for SE, basically it's RaceMenu and NiOveride in one dll. My LAL is loaded last. and yeah that's your SE conversion with the schlongs addon on top (which shouldn't affect heads) and some manually reconverted clothes, statues, armor, and that eye by me. As for the head vert count and tri vert count mismatch, well it's been known for awhile that Citrus heads do not convert nicely to SE.

Skyirm neck Seam Error and Body and head color different error happening to me. Any advice?

ScreenShot6.png.edc0c6a41361edf187feeb334aa0c11b.png

Here is my Load Order just in case. I heard that error cause by mod conflict.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
JKs Towns.esp=1
Settlements Expanded.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Blues Skyrim.esp=1
Civil War Repairs.esp=1
DawnOfSkyrimWolfFollowerPatch.esp=1
DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp=1
SexLabWerewolves.esp=1
MoreNastyCritters.esp=1
BDBrumaCreatures.esp=1
BDLoincloth.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
EmpoweredMagic.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
CombatSurrender.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Convenient Horses Bruma Patch 5.0.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
NPO Module - Crossbows.esp=1
LegionArmory.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YiffyAgeDigi.esp=1
YiffyAgePopLRP.esp=1
YAInterestingNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp=1
YA5 Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
YiffyAgeHelgenRebornPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeViljaPatch.esp=1

I'll trying to reinstall mod again for better result.

I would not use the V4 patches on V5. The head parts are different so generated heads will be different and you're asking for trouble.  The T5E script to furrify a mod is in the kit if you want to do the conversion yourself... if not I will get to it. But I'm playing Furry Skyrim for the first time in 6 months and I'm kinda enjoying it.

Apropos, Sexlab Stories turns out to have some NPCs with special textures that will require actual work. The patch that's up won't break, but I'll have a better one up in a bit.

4 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Sexlab Stories turns out to have some NPCs with special textures that will require actual work. The patch that's up won't break, but I'll have a better one up in a bit.

Yeah, I actually edited that plugin so that Lilitah, I think, uses the Dunmer/Panther textures, and uses the female sheath schlong option instead of the SLStories option. That does make the Schlongs plugin a requirement, but that would not bother me. Not sure if Stories has any other characters that are similar to the mentioned character, though. 

Also, did you catch my mention of the issue with the default SOS underwear? If not, the replacer meshes for it are not there, but the textures are. 

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I would not use the V4 patches on V5. The head parts are different so generated heads will be different and you're asking for trouble.  The T5E script to furrify a mod is in the kit if you want to do the conversion yourself... if not I will get to it. But I'm playing Furry Skyrim for the first time in 6 months and I'm kinda enjoying it.

Apropos, Sexlab Stories turns out to have some NPCs with special textures that will require actual work. The patch that's up won't break, but I'll have a better one up in a bit.

Thanks for advice. disable USLEEPP Patch 4 V. Fix Vanilla character issues. I'll check more on by disabling old ones,

I did this process to fix the issue. disable of delete all Y.A 4 V add-on mods then reinstall Major mod like Interesting NPC of V5 Now issue is fixed. Thanks very-much Bad Dog.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

did you catch my mention of the issue with the default SOS underwear? If not, the replacer meshes for it are not there, but the textures are.

I did, but I think that's part of the schlongs core files not being in that version of YA. They are there now.

I'll look at Lilitah. There are other females who need special textures. I think for SL stories, requiring the schlongs addon only makes sense.

20 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Regardless you're getting mismatches between head vert count and tri vert count and that shouldn't be. Is this on SE? Could the conversion have messed things up?

Nope it's not the SE conversion it's just SE is a lot more sensitive to such stuff than Oldrim is. As you saw above I manually converted the LE heads and mouths using Nifskope and used the LE chargen head and mouth Tris and it had no effect.

10 hours ago, Teraunce said:

Nope it's not the SE conversion it's just SE is a lot more sensitive to such stuff than Oldrim is

I found one error where the old fox mouth was still being used. I can't account for the rest of those errors tho. Still looking.

41 minutes ago, Gayton Kerslut said:

I wonder when YA will stabilise to the point it's possible to stay up to date and keep a save again

I think it's safe now. When I upgrade from alpha to beta it means I don't think any of the remaining changes will break saves. None of the recent tweaks have been save-breaking.

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Oh, and I don't know what's up with Braithe. There aren't missing texture files. Are you using the HDT Tails patch? That sometimes makes NPCs disappear.

i have loaded just YiffyAgeConsolidated v5.06 and her body is missing. Someone on the previous page mentioned something about armor addons that sounds relevant. Might want to take a look at that.

BTW I'm still working on patches but it's going a little slow because I've been surprised by mods that change NPC looks in ways that require actual thought. Kaidan has his scarred skin but also some extra NPCs in V2 that have their own skins; SL Stories have NPCs with special body textures (mostly abused women); etc. So I'm having to look more carefully to get the patch right.

How do people feel about Extra Bandits? Someone asked for it but the modder says it's replaced by Extra NPCs, which seems more general.