2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fuck me with a spoon, editing the head nifs to point to the right textures did make the seam go away. So yay. I'll post an update with this fix and a few other minor tweaks. Unless anybody's got something else that's not working, that might be the real V5.

Ya did some more fussing with paw size and shape for this version and I'm happy.

I have a few more mod patches to post: immersive college and Interesting NPCs. Immersive college isn't really tested because Faralda won't let my refugee-from-Morrowind panther ass into the place. But it should be fine.

Is Faralda straight up crashing when you get anywhere near her? I had that problem when I was trying to play on SE, and realized I had the LE version of Immersive College and upgrading to the SE version fixed that.

@DarkVoid1290 hate to say it but you are one sick puppy. Your overwrite folder should never (Never? Never ever.) look like that. Go to the S.T.E.P. guide and let them walk you through MO. An immediate CTD usually means prerequisites aren't available, which MO would tell you if you were using it right.

MO is fantastic but you have to do the thing it does, which is to load each mod into its own area so you can apply them independently of each other. You should never (Never? Never ever.) have anything in your overwrite folder. As soon as something shows up there you should delete it (logs) or make a mod of it (FNIS output).

@ShadowKitty42 I'm still fooling around on LE but I still don't have a stable game on this new machine. I might switch over and try to make SE work just so I don't have to futz with this.

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Also, more patches up. Interesting NPCs, Immersive College, Imperious, Sexlab Stories.

Is it intended for the Stories patch to require the YiffyAgeDigi.esp? 

Also, a patch for the Remodeled Armor mod, mostly so female NPCs of the ElderRace(and likely ElderRaceVampire) use the covered naked body and vanilla mesh clothing that RMA adds. I think I have it working with YA5, since I've copied the Consolidated.esp's changes from V5's most recent release to this patch.

YiffyAge-RemodeledArmorVanillaPatch.7z

Additionally, I seem to be getting an issue where, the schlongs from this mod never actually load, and using SOS' Restart option doesn't fix it. SOS' first time configuration message seems to happen on every save load as well. 

I'll fix up the Stories patch.

Dunno what I did to elders to make them not work with armors the same way as vanilla but I"ll check.

Haven't seen that schlong issue. Not sure how I could interfere with SOS's load. Maybe do a clean deinstall of SOS and YA schlongs and then reinstall?

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Dunno what I did to elders to make them not work with armors the same way as vanilla but I"ll check.

The Remodeled Armor mod(at least the UUNP version I'm using, though likely the CBBE version does this too), adds a "nevernude" body for the female elders in the game, along with a few clothing items that use vanilla meshes. It does this by editing the NPCs, and the patch I posted makes sure that those changes are kept, alongside the changes in those NPC's appearances from Yiffy Age. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Haven't seen that schlong issue. Not sure how I could interfere with SOS's load. Maybe do a clean deinstall of SOS and YA schlongs and then reinstall?

I haven't seen the exact issue before either. Though it's of note that the two human schlong and No Schlong options from the Shark Race mod are listed, but any others don't seem to load at all. I'll have to look more into it. 

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

The Remodeled Armor mod(at least the UUNP version I'm using, though likely the CBBE version does this too), adds a "nevernude" body for the female elders in the game, along with a few clothing items that use vanilla meshes. It does this by editing the NPCs, and the patch I posted makes sure that those changes are kept, alongside the changes in those NPC's appearances from Yiffy Age. 

There's no need for a patch if you load YA after the Remodeled plugins (which means YA's edits overwrite Remodeled's own) or if you use a Smashed/Merged Patch, though.

Still, I don't see the point in keeping those changes with YA installed. I mean, sure, I wouldn't want to see any of the vanilla (human) elders wearing skimpy clothes, but "elder" in YA means "normal Lykaios but with the Old Head complexion (which in turn only means some white around the muzzle)". They can wear whatever they want for all I care, Lykaios are always nice to see regardless of how old they are supposed to be.

1 hour ago, Kuroyami said:

I haven't seen the exact issue before either. Though it's of note that the two human schlong and No Schlong options from the Shark Race mod are listed, but any others don't seem to load at all. I'll have to look more into it. 

Haven't played around much, but from what little I've used YA, all the SOS stuff seems to be working fine. The Hoodies stage-swapping went a bit crazy the first time I tested the shark sheath (had to change the registering quest to reference the main Hoodies ESM instead now that YA doesn't include the duplicate Hoodies system), but that was only a one-time thing and the addons themselves were all registered and working anyway.

BTW I'm seeing the problem on SE where the child bodies are invisible. CK crashes on pretty much all the females. This is with YA alone so there's no dicking around with skeletons. I saved all the msn normals as 8.8.8 and CK doesn't show them in the texture sets so that may be a problem.... but the guys use the same format and seem okay. Still working on it.

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Fixes to the patches for sexlab stories (removes dependency on YA digi) and interesting npcs (takes manes off a few females who shouldn't have them) are up.

Been a while since I've said anything here, but I'm assuming your handling patches at this point? If so, then I hope you don't mind if I share a patch wishlist of sorts that I've been keeping since November.

Immersive Armors - Helmets that need to be remolded and boots that might need to be made invisible for the digi feet. Might need two versions since we got planti feet now.

Dragonfall Castle - There's a single set of armor that needs to be remolded like IA's patch. There's also a statue in one of the rooms that could be furrified.

Common Clothes and Armors - here, it's mostly boots/shoes that need to be invisible for the digi feet. Planti feet might work with this out of the box.

Disparity - I'm not 100% sure what needs to done on this one, but it seems to mess with races a bit.

Armor and Clothing for kids - Again, not sure what needs to be done on this one, if anything, but it messes with the children quite a bit.

Requiem - I couldn't even begin to tell you what would need to be done for a Requiem patch. You stated in the OP that Requiem and mods making major changes to races would not be likely to work, so I'm not sure if that means you attempted a patch in past or not. I'd love it if a patch were made though. Been wanting to do a requiem playthrough since nearly all my characters after they go beyond lv. 50 are barely challenged, Requiem could fix that.

That's all the patches that I've been wanting I hope they're not too much.

By the way, is USLEEP a requirement for the base mod now? Because I didn't see a patch for it in the mod folder. If not, then I'd love it if a updated patch for it could be created.

Happy to take patch requests at this point. I don't know about requiem--don't you have to run a process like DYNDOLOD to edit all the records once you set it up?

On SE, the Nord/Lykaios are fine, both sexes. But other females crash and child bodies are invisible. This is with the vanilla skeletons and body meshes so I can only think it's a texture problem.

Mentioned some of these before, but...

Naked Stuff of Skyrim(NSoS)

Better Vampire NPCs - Edits Vampire NPC appearances, though it doesn't touch Serana, Valerica or Harkon.

Better Vampire Weapons

Settlements Expanded

The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns - This one only adds a small amount of npcs - only four, from the facegen files.

The Great City of Solitude

9 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Happy to take patch requests at this point. I don't know about requiem--don't you have to run a process like DYNDOLOD to edit all the records once you set it up?

On SE, the Nord/Lykaios are fine, both sexes. But other females crash and child bodies are invisible. This is with the vanilla skeletons and body meshes so I can only think it's a texture problem.

the FemaleKhajiitEyeRight you provide is probably the problem. It has flags half-set that are known to cause CTDs.

20 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

BTW I'm seeing the problem on SE where the child bodies are invisible. CK crashes on pretty much all the females. This is with YA alone so there's no dicking around with skeletons. I saved all the msn normals as 8.8.8 and CK doesn't show them in the texture sets so that may be a problem.... but the guys use the same format and seem okay. Still working on it.

P sure you need one more 8 in there when converting to BC, but it shouldn't crash afaik

7 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

Mentioned some of these before, but...

Naked Stuff of Skyrim(NSoS)

Better Vampire NPCs - Edits Vampire NPC appearances, though it doesn't touch Serana, Valerica or Harkon.

Better Vampire Weapons

Settlements Expanded

The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns - This one only adds a small amount of npcs - only four, from the facegen files.

The Great City of Solitude

Kuyroyami got fairly good point. We need patch for city and Town expansion mod.

I want request to patch City and Town Expansion mod.

Dawn of Skyrim (Director's Cut) Add buildings and some NPC in Major Citys.

The Great Cities - Minor Cities and Towns as Kuroyami say Extended Small Towns.

Those mods really give lifes in Skyrim.

On 1/24/2019 at 10:01 AM, Kuroyami said:

Did a bit more testing on this, making a new test profile, and disabling a number of mods. The results? 

YA5-SOSMCM.png.69d1a6f818d3cbebb9d02696c246254e.pngYA5-SOSInternalInformation.png.121f1d0245e728a747933c7e93810269.png

Also, the load order for that test profile...

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Supplemental Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
iHUD.esp
FNIS.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
Andromeda - Unique Standing Stones of Skyrim.esp
FloppySOS.esp
Skyrim Particle Patch for ENB - Flame Atronach Fix.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
AOS.esp
Vivid Weathers.esp
YiffyAgeUSLEEPPatch.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
SOS - Revealing Armors.esp
YiffyAge-CCF-CCOR-WAFR.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp
ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp
ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp
VioLens.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
BDSkimpyClothes.esp
Commoner Belts.esp
Extended UI.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
YiffyAgeImperiousPatch.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - Patch.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
YA5 Cutting Room Floor Patch.esp
YiffyAge-RemodeledArmorVanilla.esp
TheChoiceIsYours.esp
Wintersun - Faiths of Skyrim.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
ISC WAFR Patch.esp
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp
TCIY-BCS Patch.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
YiffyAgeSICPatch.esp
ISC CCF Patch.esp
CFTO.esp
UniqueBorderGates-All.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
TimingIsEverything.esp
Yggdrasil Music Replacer.esp
YiffyAgeDiversePatch.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp

Additionally, I have Yiffy Age and it's SOS addon installed as two separate mods in MO - which MO suggests the SOS addon should go before the main mod. Huh?

3 hours ago, Trevjake09 said:

Would it be possible to get another CBBE patch? 

Not until the UNP versions are settled. Didn't know anyone was using those... only comment I have is from Blaze, who wasn't happy.

2 hours ago, Teraunce said:

the FemaleKhajiitEyeRight you provide is probably the problem. It has flags half-set that are known to cause CTDs.

Thanks. Will look.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

P sure you need one more 8 in there when converting to BC, but it shouldn't crash afaik 

Srsly? Fuck. But I converted to, what BC7? and it still didn't show up in CK. Will play more.

17 minutes ago, Kuroyami said:

Additionally, I have Yiffy Age and it's SOS addon installed as two separate mods in MO - which MO suggests the SOS addon should go before the main mod. Huh?

MO is confused. SOS addon depends on YA. That's suspicious right there. Something's buggered.

And your SOS debug panel says no schlongs are loaded? Suggests all the run-once quests that register the schlongs didn't trigger. This is a new game?

I am suspicious of your load order. You have a lot of cruft loading after YA that might screw things up. What I have done is define a MO group that loads right before LAL which all the YA mods go into so they load after everything else but before LAL. Then run T5E and see what race mods you've lost by loading YA last. Create an override patch with behavior changes from your other mods but appearance changes from YA. It works because YA really only changes appearance and the only appearance changes it makes is to furrify things, so you want everything it does even if you're using other mods too.

15 minutes ago, Taven said:

The only thing I ask for is what I've already asked for, and if at all possible(And if necessary), a patch for Khajiit Overhaul.

Ya, uh-huh. Truthfully, I'm less interested in that because NightroModzz and I have been exchanging models all through the development of YA5. The heads are either Citrus's or his/hers, either way modified by me; the feet are mine given to him/her given back to me and modified again; I dunno about textures. Then he/she did whatever they did for their final version. So what you have in YA is my final take and in KO is theirs. Choose your poison.

While converting the meshes from "Yiffy_Age.B05.06" Le to Se with Nif Optimiser everything processed except 3 mesh files as follows. "\01_Yiffy_Age.B05.06\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Skyrim.esm\000ce09c.nif", "\01_Yiffy_Age.B05.06\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\Skyrim.esm\00105562.nif" and as others mentioned "femalekhajiiteyeright.nif". The textures seemed fine when checked. Hope this helps.

45 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya, uh-huh. Truthfully, I'm less interested in that because NightroModzz and I have been exchanging models all through the development of YA5. The heads are either Citrus's or his/hers, either way modified by me; the feet are mine given to him/her given back to me and modified again; I dunno about textures. Then he/she did whatever they did for their final version. So what you have in YA is my final take and in KO is theirs. Choose your poison.

Hmm..so I can't at all just use their textures, or would it look screwy with YA5?