6 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I used the HDT supplied in AIO mod as well and had the same issue. The secret is to not let it overwrite anything from the XPmSE skeleton mod. I would also reinstall the HDT PE extension as well.

I installed and let HDT PE overwrite this mod, thanks you so much, the problem is solved :}

This day , the 15.04.2018 is the last day before AIO HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 comes out (for everyone else without a patreon account) and I wish to thank you.

For me the 3.3 has been the easiest and quickest way to install a fully functioning body complete with everything I needed and didn't know I wanted in order to build stunning female characters without major issues or stupid neck seams on my cheap toaster-grade pc. No Juggling textures, specular maps, various hdt files etc.

Truly a godsend

The swiss knife for skyrim body beautyfication.

I have had a lot of fun with this over the years and am very excited for 4.0

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hey, so I'm wondering what skin texture goes with coverwomen when downloading this. Also, the breasts now have collision (which is awesome) but now the butt physics are a lot smaller than they used to be.

I'm also trying to apply my own custom slider preset. it was originally used for CBBE but now I'm trying to put it onto the UUNP body. I don't know if this mod works for CBBE or not (don't think it does)

On 4/11/2018 at 10:32 PM, mariolonos said:

You think it's possible to release SE conversion?

On 4/12/2018 at 1:41 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

You would have to install the HDT path for the SE version yourself, plenty of guides out there but it isn't stable yet and the game may crash a lot.

On 4/14/2018 at 1:56 PM, mariolonos said:

Which is why I was hoping for an "Official" conversion by HeroedeLeyenda  

I'm also hoping/asking for an "Officlal" conversion to SE by HeroedeLeyenda.  Perhaps he's waiting for SE HDT to stabilize/mature.

I used this AIO mod pack to have a beautiful CHSBHC body in my Skyrim SE. I had no  Vag. animations but that did not bother me. Now after I am forced to use the new SKSE version after Steam ninja updated my Skyrim SE it seems that the Mod pack causes the CTD on loading my save games.

SKSE64log

checking plugin F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll
couldn't load plugin F:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll (Error 193)

Is there a way to just have a beautiful body and turning off the plugin that crashes my game? Maybe I m wrong the the cause for crashing is something different.

13 minutes ago, FlamingNinja said:

erm been having trouble trying to download the 2K UUNP HDT version, but Mediafire keeps looping between the download button and a key generator page. anybody else having this problem, or is it just me?

Not just you. Mediafire is terrible.

So either pay to author by patreon and get the premium version or pay to mediafire to get the standard version... :classic_undecided:

1 hour ago, steveju76 said:

Not just you. Mediafire is terrible.

So either pay to author by patreon and get the premium version or pay to mediafire to get the standard version... :classic_undecided:

Mediafire has a problem with adblock so just temporarily disable it to start the download

8 hours ago, ZoneTanIsLove said:

Hey, so I'm wondering what skin texture goes with coverwomen when downloading this. Also, the breasts now have collision (which is awesome) but now the butt physics are a lot smaller than they used to be.

I'm also trying to apply my own custom slider preset. it was originally used for CBBE but now I'm trying to put it onto the UUNP body. I don't know if this mod works for CBBE or not (don't think it does)

This mod does work with CBBE. It's Clams of Skyrim I believe.