20 hours ago, Linkor1cruiser2 said:

ENG it is not my first language.

Do somebody can create fetish armor mod from this body mod?

Latex suit with HDT vagina - it sounds good
As i think just need body from this mod but with latex textures.

I tried but i got fail.

You might have more luck putting in a request here in the request section. I'm not sure how much visibility you'll get in this forum here. Good luck on your request! 

I'm fairly new to custom bodies and have a few questions related to the installation mapping choices and how they should interact with BodySlide.  Is it supposed to be a one to one correspondence?  Does the installer automatically copy the proper mappings over to BodySlide?

If I chose Unified UNP Special body and Jennifer preset during AIO HDT Animated Pussy installation, are those the settings I'm supposed to use in BodySlide (on the left) to maintain mesh/textures on the selected body once the clothes are built?  If so, shouldn't the Jennifer preset be available under the preset pull-down?  It doesn't seem to be available in my list.  Do I need to manually copy it (from somewhere to some destination)?

If I change any of the shape parameters on the correctly selected preset and save, will it corrupt the custom preset textures/meshes?

I ran a test using Unified UNP Special body selected without a preset, the body texture turned out with black and blocky areas of shimmering where the sweat should be.  The only way I found to fix this is to disable, uninstall from all profiles, and reinstall in NMM.

I haven't had any issues with BodySlide using vanilla, but I can't seem to get this custom body to work properly with outfit fitting.

Any info would be appreciated.

HeroedeLeyenda, thanks for this wonderful package and list of followers !

13 hours ago, eeeteee said:

I'm fairly new to custom bodies and have a few questions related to the installation mapping choices and how they should interact with BodySlide.  Is it supposed to be a one to one correspondence?  Does the installer automatically copy the proper mappings over to BodySlide?

If I chose Unified UNP Special body and Jennifer preset during AIO HDT Animated Pussy installation, are those the settings I'm supposed to use in BodySlide (on the left) to maintain mesh/textures on the selected body once the clothes are built?  If so, shouldn't the Jennifer preset be available under the preset pull-down?  It doesn't seem to be available in my list.  Do I need to manually copy it (from somewhere to some destination)?

If I change any of the shape parameters on the correctly selected preset and save, will it corrupt the custom preset textures/meshes?

I ran a test using Unified UNP Special body selected without a preset, the body texture turned out with black and blocky areas of shimmering where the sweat should be.  The only way I found to fix this is to disable, uninstall from all profiles, and reinstall in NMM.

I haven't had any issues with BodySlide using vanilla, but I can't seem to get this custom body to work properly with outfit fitting.

Any info would be appreciated.

HeroedeLeyenda, thanks for this wonderful package and list of followers !

Forgot to mention the installs used: UUNP Special, Setup B, N HDT Natural,  Preset Zero Sliders, 4K textures, Fair Skin Complexion, Delicate Skin, Sweaty, Textures for ENB, Extra Mods = the majority.  The content of this mod is amazing!

For those having issues uninstalling/reinstalling AIO HDT AP using NMM, disable it first, then Uninstall from all profiles, then Install/Enable it.

UPDATE: think I found the cause to the problem:

Menu location of selection problem

For some reason, The Subsurface Scattering effect of Textures for ENB was creating the shimmering black textures.  When I switched to Normal and went back into BodySlide, I was able to select the Zero Sliders preset, batch build clothing, and return to the game and equip the clothing without a shimmering problem now.

Please excuse me stupidity on this - but is it possible to use this with a different body preset? Or is it just this preset alone that it works with?

EDIT - Think I got it sorted now. Used the previous preset that I was using and assinged it to the COS body.... seems so simple now!

10 minutes ago, Viktor said:

I've run into this weird issue where spiders instantly die when they descend from the ceilings. I've used this mod in the past with its requirements and didn't have this issue until recently. Have I messed up my load order and caused this?

I had this issue too, I believe it was an issue with Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I can't remember how I fixed it as in the past 2 weeks I have reinstalled Skyrim and re-done my mods about 4 times :smile: 

On 18.02.2018 at 6:32 AM, HeroedeLeyenda said:

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 it's completely finished for CBBE and UUNP and will be released for public next month, don't know which day yet, I will give some news soon in my Tumblr.

Have a nice day!

All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 - This version will support  Skyrim Special Edition? Sorry if the question is stupid, but could not find an answer to it.

I have a problem with Bodyslide, I really like your vagina looks (more realistic) than the Clams one, the problem is, whenever I try to do my custom preset for the body,the "lips" are there and working but the insides "hole" or whatever is missing,Untitled.thumb.jpg.c95db6cb4e7fc610ed2bcad38cdba74e.jpg

but when I copy only the femalebody_0.nif and 1 and tri from your presets everything is fine. I really want to use Your vagina (that didn't sound right) because is the best looking realistic than CosioHD i was using, what am I doing wrong

50 minutes ago, spartan456 said:

i have some problems i use sse and i tryed to let it work for it for my own personal use.

but everytime i try to create a character and switch to female it crashes.

dous anyone have a fix for this or tips.

The HDT physics will not work in SSE. There is no work around for this problem either. I have the UNPB body with bouncing boobs in SSE because that works differently to HDT physics. Nothing stopping you using the body here and converting it to simulate BBP but that is all you will be able to do with it.

This is one reason I stopped playing SSE because the mods for oldrim are far better at the moment.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

The HDT physics will not work in SSE. There is no work around for this problem either. I have the UNPB body with bouncing boobs in SSE because that works differently to HDT physics. Nothing stopping you using the body here and converting it to simulate BBP but that is all you will be able to do with it.

This is one reason I stopped playing SSE because the mods for oldrim are far better at the moment.

thanks, is sad because the sse has better frames and plays smoother.

but yeah oldrim has better mods.

and thanks again

1 hour ago, racerx240sx said:

but can i install this mod for skyrim sse. Will the installer work for skyriom sse? Curious cause it pretty much has everything i need.

You can install the mesh and textures for the bodies and hair, but the HDT will not work so you won't get any body movement like bouncing boobies or hair movement.

3 hours ago, racerx240sx said:

ok thx. Wierd though as I have seen videos with hdt now.

I am just going off information I have found on other sites as well as this one. If you can decode Chinese you can install the SMP-PE HDT mod as that is now released. But you will have to configure it yourself in the xml files.

On 25/02/2018 at 5:52 AM, Harken87 said:

I had this issue too, I believe it was an issue with Realistic Ragdolls and Force. I can't remember how I fixed it as in the past 2 weeks I have reinstalled Skyrim and re-done my mods about 4 times :smile: 

I have this problem too! It helps to know where to look, though.

Also, this body is not joining with my skeleton correctly, which is causing my Dragonborn's left ass cheek to go completely out of control as soon as force hits it. I'm confused as to whether or no this body should be overwriting XPMSE, when the XPMSE page says not to let anything overwrite it. If anyone can shed light on this issue, I'd appreciate it.

So I just updated from version 3 . 2 two version 3. 3 I having a problem where the collision isn't working and the mod itself is working at all I get it installed and it works like a regular texture but the animated parts of the mod aren't working I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong I've run I've run FNIS and it's still not working I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it I don't know what I'm doing wrong anyone got me help

On 3/4/2018 at 11:18 AM, vindcar89@gmail.com said:

So I just updated from version 3 . 2 two version 3. 3 I having a problem where the collision isn't working and the mod itself is working at all I get it installed and it works like a regular texture but the animated parts of the mod aren't working I can't seem to find what I'm doing wrong I've run I've run FNIS and it's still not working I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it I don't know what I'm doing wrong anyone got me help

skyrim all-in-one hdt animated  the pussy wont open