it seems that a lot of this mod's components have been updated past the mod's capacity, none of the bijin's work with it, they all just become invisible. additionally for some reason this mod has a time limit for sos, it will work for a couple of saves then all of the men start t posing. this mod made some of the funnest parts of modding easy but it's really due for an update. if anyone has any fixes for the problems i stated i would appreciate it.

11 hours ago, MrI3reaksy said:

Ā none of the bijin's work with it, they all just become invisible.

Just delete bijin body sets in folders of mod and than copy main female body, which you setting in bodyslide, and paste to bijin folders. Thats work for me.

hi, i finally managed to install this, but i noticed two problems. one is that the inside of the vagina has no texture. could it be that i overwrote the texture i installed with this mod from another mod's? mind you, the texture mod i install is also compatible with uunp. second problem is, it doesnt seem to work with creatures. is it because im using the absolute latest version of MNC? is it only compatible with old versions?

6 hours ago, RandomOne said:

Hmm I cant seem to get SOS schlongs to collide with the pussy, strapons work fine, I wonder if I'm using the wrong SoS . I'm using3.00.004 ,I guess I could try 2.05.041.

I think you might have to let this mod overwrite all the others to get collisions, that's the only way I get it to work with SoS. I'm using the 3.00.004 version as well.Ā 

4 hours ago, Tuvalu said:

I think you might have to let this mod overwrite all the others to get collisions, that's the only way I get it to work with SoS. I'm using the 3.00.004 version as well.Ā 

I also have this issue atm, using Mod Organizer and have this mod set to overwriteĀ everything marked with file clash.

3 hours ago, SexyTop69 said:

It's just more polygons and smoothing, nice of course but this mod is still the best plus sometimes more is less and less work on your rigs end anyway.

I agree, but there's no anal anims here, while maximum cbbe had some of that, worth checking out imo.

Is there a way to tone down the breast physics without downloading any externalĀ xml file. Im not a fan of jelly breasts that attempt to jump into orbit every time i couch and uncrouch.
Sry if I missed an explanation somewhere. Just point me in the right direction.

1 hour ago, sibiris said:

Is there a way to tone down the breast physics without downloading any externalĀ xml file. Im not a fan of jelly breasts that attempt to jump into orbit every time i couch and uncrouch.
Sry if I missed an explanation somewhere. Just point me in the right direction.

If I recall correctly there are 3 different options for bounciness during the install.Ā  Have you tried the less bouncy option?

4 hours ago, Gladisu said:

I agree, but there's no anal anims here, while maximum cbbe had some of that, worth checking out imo.

It doesn't have anal physics because I believe it conflicted with the vaginal ones I think. Max CBBE has a lot of polys like a ton though while improvements has been made mods that try to be more performance friendly while achieving good/high quality are impressive.

11 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

I also have this issue atm, using Mod Organizer and have this mod set to overwriteĀ everything marked with file clash.

Oh damn, I guess I just got lucky then.Ā :cold_sweat:Ā I'm not sure what could be causing your conflict then.Ā 

@HeroedeLeyendaĀ I'm not sure if it's just me, but when IĀ manually download and activate the mod through Mod Organizer, the fomod portionĀ doesn't show the previews of the options for the physics. Did I do something wrong or is it because of Mod Organizer? By the way, you did an amazing job and I appreciate you sharing this mod with us.Ā Thank you!:smile:Ā 

6 hours ago, aroser said:

One major thing thats bugging me, all of the Bijin Replacers in this mod have neck seams, was this issue never addressed? Or am i the only one with this problemĀ :confused:

I have not noticed any neck seams in my games. What I did find though is that older makeup mods like Coverwoman will add neck seams to characters.