1 hour ago, woodsman30 said:

Just installed 4.0 So I have an issue perhaps on my end .. In first person combat my arms are purple when I go to third person all is fine any ideas? This is on a fresh game

Sounds like missing textures for first person. 

2 hours ago, Vylade said:

Hmm.. Anyone see some issues with this?

Love the new body, but that face just doesn't match. BTW I did try changing the starting preset. All of the presets are vanilla garbage. Anyone can help me?

Does the new version of this mod not come with face texture replacers like the last version did ?

I installed 4.0, but have been noticing some problems with my character, maybe it the body i am choosing, but the naturalistic bounce seems to sway a little to much, and the tits seem to be prematurely flatten, I am not using the fat option, i am using the slim options.

I don't know if this is also the right place to post this, but I have continually had problems with using any female NPCs and their faces being bloated as if the wrong face texture is being placed on the females. I have not tried uninstalling this mod as it also happens when i am just using Hero's npc mods.

Outstanding work, Leyenda. The 4.0 version All-In-One AP is beautiful and works great . . . indoors. Once I get into a city, my game locks up or crashes constantly. I reinstalled 4.0 AIO, omitting Bijin wives/warmaidens/NPCs, the khajiit and argonian textures, and the "Face improvements from Fair Skin Complexion," with the same results. I switched back to Version 3.3 AP with the 4.0 skin, and everything is fine again.

Edit:

Crash fixes helped: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2551-crash-fixes/ So far, everything is working as well with 4.0 AIO AP as it did with 3.3. Thanks, Leyenda, for all your hard work. I've found your mod excellent.

14 hours ago, slvsaris said:

Seems like mediafire is stuck in an ad producing infinite loop.

THis probably has nothing to do with this issue, but I have found out that the best way to download files from the Mediafire is RIGHT clicking at the downlaod button and then selecting the Save Link as... option.

Its not letting me download I am stuck in a loop. Web page says its downloading and then it just reverts back to the start and doesn't download anything.

Looks like Media Fire doesn't like Firefox web browser. I used the ermm ugh now I feel dirty Edge and its downloading.

I'm having an issue with the HDT, whenever my characters get pregnant or have inflation and once it's all done with the stomachs will stick out but like in a cone? it just shoots straight out (not infinitely) so far the issue is with the exaggerated HDT setting. Any possible fix?   

*Edit added an image to show what I'm talking about.

Spoiler

72850_20180417161415_1.png

9 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

THis probably has nothing to do with this issue, but I have found out that the best way to download files from the Mediafire is RIGHT clicking at the downlaod button and then selecting the Save Link as... option.

Thanks for the tip, this seemed to work!

Please help, the vagina works properly and moves but there is another vagina texture that is blocking the hole, that texture stretches with the vagina when it opens and basically, the follower replacers like the seranaholic and bijin do not have this issue, it is the other npcs and the player character that are affected by this, checking the "wall" box in bodyslide while building the body seems to fix the issue but only during the preview in bodyslide as you can see in the pictures below, however, when I launch the game the texture is still blocking the hdt vaginas hole:

Before clicking the "wall" box:

5ad6fa479b648_Screenshot(26).thumb.png.cf88adc6289bbac1862e14ed7f5914c7.png

After clicking the "wall" box:

5ad6faa73b8c2_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.fd423d73a13829914020b7a0983fad18.png

EDIT: I tried replacing the meshes (femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif) I created using bodyslide with the pre-made meshes that came with the toccata replacer and that did the trick, no second vagina texture that blocks the opening, but this is merely a workaround as I still can't build the body I want using bodyslide without having this issue, so I still need help with that.

On 17.4.2018 at 4:56 AM, Vylade said:

Does the new version of this mod not come with face texture replacers like the last version did ?

That seems to be the case. I went through the new installer and it tells you that if you don't want Leyenda skin textures, you will have to install the textures of your choosing separately. They are no longer included.

E: The new version has left me a bit confused. I browsed through the files quickly and for example 1st person meshes are missing. 3.3 had them but 4.0 does not. Does this mean they were redundant in the first place?

Thank you for the update!

Found a problem with the installer.

The Ningheim race Blended Patch does not install correctly, through mod organizer I get this error.

15:23:59 [C] failed to extract TEXTURE_NINGHEIM to textures\actors\character\Ningheim\female: TEXTURE_NINGHEIM not found in archive

the folder Textures_Ningheim exists, and it includes the required textures, so its probably just a miss spell.

Also, you provided a updated version of the EvilReflex's Horse penis 2. but the default version of this schlong has a slight gap which requires bodyslide to fix. Exactly what have you added to the new meshes? at a glance, the only thing you have added is a block with NiStringExtraData pointing to the hdtm.xml. can i just copy this block over to my own mesh and get it working? or have you remade anything else on the mesh?

Thank you for the mod.

So I just spent an hour or so upgrading to 4.0 and things went really smooth. Maybe it is because I went for your skin (I really liked the previous version and was not dissapointed with the new one) and also maybe because I use UUNP. Anyways. Didnt have to start a new game. Been messing around in game a bit testing stuff but things seem to work. I am using a bodyslide preset not in your options but that doesnt seem be an issue at all.

I am sure there are things that are not instantly compatiable but for me this was suprisingly much just plug & play.

Thank you very much for the mod. I have enjoyed it alot.

4 minutes ago, Reaquainer said:

MCBM not included in 4.0? That's bad i have all armors converted for it, and it was in 3.3 *sad face*

It's probably in the premium edition you can only get for supporting Leyende on Patreon.

I stuck with 3.3 simply because public 4.0 lacks so many features I use.