On 4/21/2018 at 10:28 AM, CaptainXavy said:

hello, do the 4.0 version worth the upgrade ? Because i have a heavy modded skyrim and it got me many hours to get works fine the 3.3 version back in the days....

And the description is not really explicit, for example which are the new futa shlongs added exactly, or is there an anus animation now ?

New futas are the ones you can find here already.

3 Horse cocks variations and the normal SoS futa by belisario and no such thing as animated anus.

This version has a lot of texture customization options(both for player and the customary follower/race mods, like bijin's, ningheim... etc) but not much changed besides that and the futa support.

14 hours ago, godcalledsick said:

New futas are the ones you can find here already.

3 Horse cocks variations and the normal SoS futa by belisario and no such thing as animated anus.

This version has a lot of texture customization options(both for player and the customary follower/race mods, like bijin's, ningheim... etc) but not much changed besides that and the futa support.

Thanks so much to the response ! 

I have question regarding SOS.

Since im using SAM body replacer but guy up here told me that SOS has option to integrate additional dicks in mcm menu, what would happen if i load SAM and SOS without meshes and texture files regarding male body? would there be conflict with files or i could use MCM menu to register new dicks and play along with SAM?

maybe a dumb or silly question but...

I was thinking of installing the Nengheim Race to my skyrim.

If is asks me to overwrite anything from AOI Pussy HDT, do I do it or no?

or do I reinstall AIO afterward?

sorry, just not all that with mods and such

42 minutes ago, WCSC said:

maybe a dumb or silly question but...

I was thinking of installing the Nengheim Race to my skyrim.

If is asks me to overwrite anything from AOI Pussy HDT, do I do it or no?

or do I reinstall AIO afterward?

sorry, just not all that with mods and such

Spoiler

Nengheim Race ->first , AOI Pussy HDT ->second (overwrite when asked)

I'm using Familiar Faces and I'm not sure why AIO seems to have overwritten the body sizes of my characters saved in Familiar Faces. Everything else in the mod seems to be working well but I could have sworn the bodies and shapes of them were tucked away from AIO. Does anyone who has experience with Familiar Faces know why this happened?

2 hours ago, purpleton said:

I'm using Familiar Faces and I'm not sure why AIO seems to have overwritten the body sizes of my characters saved in Familiar Faces. Everything else in the mod seems to be working well but I could have sworn the bodies and shapes of them were tucked away from AIO. Does anyone who has experience with Familiar Faces know why this happened?

there a few npc that fimilar faces and aio modify that are same

7 hours ago, sidfu said:

ok for those useing the leyada body setting to replace the uunp specal body settings u will get the issue with DD stuff like on nipples peircings being off. just use the normal uunp speccal and they be fine

i have used the unp special versio nformthe instlaler and even tried to replace the meshes with the ones from the 3.3 version but there wer still a ofset problem with the 4.0, even with only installing the textures

On 20.4.2018 at 6:48 AM, xarvenius said:

i have updated from 3.3 to 4.0 and have there a rather hughe problem:

the textures are absolutly mismatching i nrelation to unphdt or unp special based clothing or as example in the screenshots the devices from ddi/dda/ddx

i used for testing the same saved bodypreset, i just changed the installaiton of 4.0 and 3.3 out and started and closed the game inbetween to make the screenshots.

the bodyscaling if managed via slif with nio setting and the used character is succubusracemod.

screenshot with 3.3:

Reveal hidden contents

20180420064214_1.thumb.jpg.4eea64be3161f8da6c5ba90ed1d95563.jpg

screenshot with 4.0:

Reveal hidden contents

20180420063523_1.thumb.jpg.671cbace78b71e43da23b1bde21b619c.jpg

15 hours ago, xarvenius said:

have used the unp special versio nformthe instlaler and even tried to replace the meshes with the ones from the 3.3 version but there wer still a ofset problem with the 4.0, even with only installing the textures

yeah was gonna put that it is the weighting of the hdt files causeing it.  after some switching around i noticeed it on both.

On 4/24/2018 at 1:01 AM, thesolotiger said:

Seems as if 3.3 is 10 times better then new version right now ! It's sad but true !

I agree.

I still have no idea what is new in 4.0 aside from some new textures and physics which have caused me issues. I get the feeling that everyone waited so long for 4.0 and it was a little bit overhyped.

Not hating on Hero or anything btws because I still love ver 3.3 .

I don't know if this is the right mod thread to ask about this, but I'm always getting a grey face bug with vampires as soon as I install this mod here. Not every single vampire is im my game are affected by this, but most of them.

Any idea what cold've gone wrong?

On 11.12.2015 at 10:15 AM, Vyxenne said:

I installed the mod, and then this happened:

Besides your 3 problems, I'm really impressed with how well youre sex scenes look. Mine do always have the problem of...*cough* not finding the hole -_o

I've *just* been able to nearly get this mod working, but one thing that I can't figure out the cause of is the HDT element of the pussy is textureless beige. Rest of the skin is fine, but it's visible from the outside and I can't figure out how it's happening. Any ideas?

5 hours ago, spaztheninja said:

Has anyone tried to use All-In-One 4.0 with the Succubus race? The reason I ask is for me the the patch in the All-in-one fomod didn't work. There are gaps on the hips and the textures are stretched.

Hide contents

ScreenShot12.thumb.jpg.a1d8f6adedcb6725dbc2cdeed3bba680.jpgScreenShot19.thumb.jpg.edc6cfe750e68019325402f350039170.jpgScreenShot13.thumb.jpg.c170cb10c7257470746c81070f047ebd.jpgScreenShot15.thumb.jpg.3c3ac2ee692cf025939d4183852c4cb0.jpg

That is a texture trying to go over the wrong mesh I think. So for example if you use CBBE textures and put them over a unp body mesh you will see this problem or something like it.

On a side note. I still use the old version and will keep with it. Looks to be far too many problems with 4.0 for my liking at the moment.

45 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

That is a texture trying to go over the wrong mesh I think. So for example if you use CBBE textures and put them over a unp body mesh you will see this problem or something like it.

On a side note. I still use the old version and will keep with it. Looks to be far too many problems with 4.0 for my liking at the moment.

This is the only problem I've had. In the fomod of All-in-One there is an option to make both it and the Succubus race compatible along with other race mods. It even ask which body type you want to use. I cant figure out if its a load order problem or an installation issue.

Thanks for the reply and the answer to the texture stretching.