Guest atacan979797

Hi everyone,

Mod is work fine but ı have a one problem for ks hairdos. When ı added hair to npcs. Hair going away to space. what can ı do? ı dont have a any other hdt mod. just your mod installed. sorry for my bad english. Please help!

If I choose the Clams of Skyrim install in the FOMod while already having either Fair Skin or Demoniac, do I need the patches for those respective skin textures that CoS has on it's own page? Last time this mod didn't work was cuz I didn't install any skin texture replacers (mainly cuz I preferred the vanilla skins & faces for my normal playthrough) but my other 2 characters use Fair Skin or Demoniac so I wanted to know if I need CoS's patches???

Guest atacan979797

hi everyone,

previousley your hdt pusyy animation working fine but when ı installed more nasity creaters pussy animations going bad vagina is not grow why ?

Hi all, I was wondering if somebody can give me an advice on something please. I am trying to get the bijin and tocatta replacers to work fine and it almost done. So they do come out perfect, but I need them to share the same preset shape that I use as a standard; only problem is that when I try to copy and paste the body file of an npc with the one I generate with bodyslide for the player character using this mod, the npc comes out correct even with the genital texture except that her torso is darker than her head, hands and feet. I'm not sure how it has gone wrong since everything appears correct, just that the torso skin becomes mildly darker than the rest of the body. Thank you and I would appreciate advice.

14 hours ago, Sensual Nautilus said:

Hi all, I was wondering if somebody can give me an advice on something please. I am trying to get the bijin and tocatta replacers to work fine and it almost done. So they do come out perfect, but I need them to share the same preset shape that I use as a standard; only problem is that when I try to copy and paste the body file of an npc with the one I generate with bodyslide for the player character using this mod, the npc comes out correct even with the genital texture except that her torso is darker than her head, hands and feet. I'm not sure how it has gone wrong since everything appears correct, just that the torso skin becomes mildly darker than the rest of the body. Thank you and I would appreciate advice.

Sounds like you installed the wrong versions of Bijin Warmaidens/Wives. What version of those Bijin mods are you using?

• AIO's Warmaidens match Version 3.1 only. Warmaidens v3.1.1 and v3.1.2 have minor updates of the skin textures--they were slightly brightened as far as I remember, not much but definitely noticeable up close. (I'm fairly certain this is what's causing your problem)
  • AIO's Wives match Version 1.0 only. Version 1.1 has a completely different filepath from v1.0; if you installed Wives v1.1, you shouldn't get a texture mismatch, but all the NPCs from Wives 1.1 will not have the body mesh from AIO (so no flappy animated vaginas).
  • AIO NPCs should be fine as long as you installed the latest version (v1.2). No textures were changed, just filepaths (so if you installed a previous version, some NPCs might render with the body mesh from AIO).

Reinstall your Bijin mods, make sure AIO is loaded/installed after, and check to see if you don't have the seams/incorrect body meshes to begin with. If so, make sure you install the exact versions of the Bijin mods as written above. (Alternatively, wait until April 16th when Leyenda releases AIO v4.0 which should have all the latest updates.)

3 hours ago, user037951 said:

Having trouble with ?textures? i think.

The Vagina is missing lips and the inside is gone. The HDT part works sort of. The Vagina kinda opens as the penis exits and closes as its goes in so, i guess thatd classify as HDT works but not properly. But whats bothering me is i somehow havent installed this correctly.

The First pictures is from my game.

The 2nd & third are taken from videos/gifs of people using AIO HDT.

Where am i going wrong with my install? i use the fomod. i have the requirements 

im using UUNP Leyenda

"SKSE 1.73 (Needed to use HDT Physics and RaceMenu features)
 FNIS Fores New Idles of Skyrim 6.3 XXL (Needed to animate bodies)   
 XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended 3.94 (Needed for HDT bodies)*"

This is my load modlist

https://modwat.ch/u/thanhpi/plugins

Thanks! :smile: 

4b655064b928030a1c12644321c31796.png

597c40d5afcc93129ddae2d367ecea4b.jpg

b08e3750ee08708bd3d53f3b9d70825a.png

I don't think you're missing textures--if you were, the inside would be a noticeably different and completely flat colour than the rest of the texture. Your picture looks like there is a texture in the vagina mesh, it's just extremely stretched out. Rather hard to tell from the picture TBH, we'd need to see it from another angle to be sure.

Perhaps that's just what the texture looks like. I've never used Leyenda's textures, so I can't tell for certain.

Did you install everything via AIO only, or did you install other textures after and/or change the vaginal textures via TexBlend/Photoshop?

29 minutes ago, OTC said:

Sounds like you installed the wrong versions of Bijin Warmaidens/Wives. What version of those Bijin mods are you using?

• AIO's Warmaidens match Version 3.1 only. Warmaidens v3.1.1 and v3.1.2 have minor updates of the skin textures--they were slightly brightened as far as I remember, not much but definitely noticeable up close. (I'm fairly certain this is what's causing your problem)
  • AIO's Wives match Version 1.0 only. Version 1.1 has a completely different filepath from v1.0; if you installed Wives v1.1, you shouldn't get a texture mismatch, but all the NPCs from Wives 1.1 will not have the body mesh from AIO (so no flappy animated vaginas).
  • AIO NPCs should be fine as long as you installed the latest version (v1.2). No textures were changed, just filepaths (so if you installed a previous version, some NPCs might render with the body mesh from AIO).

Reinstall your Bijin mods, make sure AIO is loaded/installed after, and check to see if you don't have the seams/incorrect body meshes to begin with. If so, make sure you install the exact versions of the Bijin mods as written above. (Alternatively, wait until April 16th when Leyenda releases AIO v4.0 which should have all the latest updates.)

that would explain a lot. is this the same case with tocatta as well given that they are by the same author?

Just now, user037951 said:

I Added 2 more pictures off my own game. When installing AIO, ive only used the AIO installer/fomod. I have never touched TexBlend or any other tool. I used to have other textures installed before. but now i only have AIO Leyenda skin.

af1ea0d7c1206a5388b593441d7a487a.png

9302669df4ede033dd5825b57882e6bb.png

Judging by those pictures you're definitely not missing textures. That looks like a perfectly fine vagina to me!

I think the textures and meshes from those other pictures are simply different from yours. I know this mod includes a variant of UUNP that has a different vagina mesh and more textures, perhaps they're using those instead? (It's referred to as Chinese UUNP Body, I think.)

18 minutes ago, user037951 said:

I see, i just have a hard time believing itd be another texture or mesh the other people are using. the 2nd pic i posted in the first post is from Hero's own video and the picture i added here aswell. So im still kinda convinced ive done something wrong in my setup. But ill try getting some other textures/meshes if i can. Thanks!

c4f2f0fb71aaa22a82239f4ea8510dd5.png

Perfectly understandable. The texture has always been extremely stretched in the vagina mesh for whatever reason; for what it's worth, it looks pretty much the same on my end as well. However, i can still see that there is in fact a texture inside, especially from your previous picture (the one from directly below). You can make out the folds and the texture darkens where the vaginal canal is supposed to be. If there really was no texture, the whole thing would be completely smooth and either black or brown (depending on the original texture's background colour).

I wouldn't be surprised if Leyenda is using the 4k version of her textures. I've never used 4k textures (my poor toaster of a computer doesn't have the VRAM to handle it), but if your rig can handle them, try them out and see if it looks closer to what you want.

Figured out if I wanted to replace a custom follower with this body type, I can at least avoid the textureless vagina using TexBlend Body options and the texture files from COS. Has some distortions, but its better than a textureless void matter vagina. Forgot about adding the extra texture options, now it looks perfect with texblend body options from old COS files, it looks so close to the target product that patches for followers are no longer necessary, I can do them myself in 2 minutes now :smiley: 

Workaround Tested with the newest version of Tocatta which the current AIO does not support. Works swell.

Update: 

To anyone is interested in using this as a effective solution for textureless genitals to any cbbe custom followers that are not supported out of the box, seems that the author of CLAMS of skyrim has gotten rid of the texblend files unfortunately. Still an excellent workaround for cbbe though

On 07/04/2018 at 8:22 PM, user037951 said:

Having trouble with ?textures? i think.

The Vagina is missing lips and the inside is gone. The HDT part works sort of. The Vagina kinda opens as the penis exits and closes as its goes in so, i guess thatd classify as HDT works but not properly. But whats bothering me is i somehow havent installed this correctly.

I have the issue as you: cock goes in, pussy closes; cock goes out, pussy opens. Did you ever find a solution to that issue?

On 8/4/2018 at 8:56 AM, user037951 said:

I Added 2 more pictures off my own game. When installing AIO, ive only used the AIO installer/fomod. I have never touched TexBlend or any other tool. I used to have other textures installed before. but now i only have AIO Leyenda skin.

af1ea0d7c1206a5388b593441d7a487a.png

9302669df4ede033dd5825b57882e6bb.png

Hi, this isn't any mistake, I removed the 3D labia for my Unified UNP Leyenda because I don't like and I did my skin specially for this new mesh without labia in my humble opinion look more realistic and the collisions are smother and much better than special, If you like more with the labia, you have the option in the installer, first step is Unified UNP Special or Unified UNP Leyenda, select the special one. With Unified UNP Leyenda no need to blend any texture anymore.

Have a nice day!

3 hours ago, Fineness said:

I have a belly issue, when my character running from left and right, it's like she keeps her breath until she dies of suffocation, i'm using the female running and walking animations, xpmse isn't overwritten by any mods... ScreenShot4.thumb.jpg.5e811804a3cb8b68f4b87bbf44010a2b.jpg

That looks like a problem with the HDT side of things. I would check to make sure you have the correct HDT installed and the extension. Also the XMP32SE skeleton will help a lot.

5 hours ago, Fineness said:

You mean hdt PE ? But this mod already have his own hdt PE... In the installation of xpmse i chosen the HDT instead of BBP so i dont know what should i do...

I used the HDT supplied in AIO mod as well and had the same issue. The secret is to not let it overwrite anything from the XPmSE skeleton mod. I would also reinstall the HDT PE extension as well.