I just installed version 3.3, ran the latest Bodyslide with the preset (CBBE Curvy) matching the body I selected (Clams of Skyrim body with CBBE Curvy selected in later steps). However, HDT vagina doesn't seem to work (anything just clips through) and creatures that are modified by this mod stopped doing their part of creature animations for some reason. Horses still work etc. but not dogs or trolls.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I found that there was a body called "Cos Body" in Bodyslide now that worked better. Resetting the animations solved the issue with the creatures. I saw in the console that it didn't find any animations for it at first, which is what clued me in.

I do find the bounce (naturalistic, or possibly another one) to be a bit excessive though but I don't notice any difference when I change it. Am I doing something wrong?

27 minutes ago, VickLL said:

Can't seem to get the vagina animations to work, installed xp 32, this mod and ran fnis, breasts and butt animations work fine, but the vagina isn't animated. Any suggestions?

If you aren't using it, try installing the All-In-One HDT Skinned Mesh Physics mod. A lack of collisions (vagina animations, for example) usually means an issue with HDT.

Does any one know if works shark mod this time last time I had head missing and blue body on the girl lol. Or the Yiffy age mod? I don't want keep reinstalling because this issue I already spent last 3 weeks trying get these mods too work lol

So even though I clicked shape atlas for men, it gave me the option to choose penis stuff for schlongs of skyrim like the leito schlongs, but those only work with SOS. In the instructions, it tells me to use only one, either SAM or SOS. Is there a way to make the SOS stuff compatible with SAM or was this just overlooked?

For some reason i cant seem to install the mod. ive added it to nexus and had the required mods aswell. keeps saying " a problem occured during install"

Im not very great at this mod stuff yet i somehow managed to throw in 100 mods without errors. normaly if there is an error i would check in loot but cant even view the error since it didnt even install.

it used to work but since i came back to the game and had to uninstall and re install all the mods, this one in particular just kept failing.

On 15/05/2018 at 11:08 AM, Saber2th said:

Was the belly/penis collision toned down in version 4? I remember it was much more noticeable in 3.3. Now I can't see it in almost all the animations, even in the missionary animations it's barely noticeable.

Perhaps, it may have something to do with getting collision with dick and belly general and futa settings to play nicer, but i only have really subtle instances in a select number of animations and not all. I'd take it as a necessary evil if it is to get penis and belly collision to play nicer together.

7 hours ago, penginmangg said:

I am having an issue where player/NPC testicles flicker extremely fast - Looks like between smurf average and vector regular, which are both installed via the AIOHDT fomod. Anyone know a fix for this? Thanks!

So I actually fixed this by enabling v sync in Nvidia control panel. Odd, I never had it enabled before and first time dealing with this issue. Feels like a dirty fix....would love to find the real issue....

Beast races doesn't have a breast, belly and butt collisions, only vagina is working. Other races are fine.

Does anyone know what's causing this?

Nothing is overwriting the AiO in MO, and I can't seem to find a dedicated mesh for argonians and khajiits after a full installation.

UPD: fixed it by creating a copies of all female nifs from /character assets and renaming them to femalebodyargonian_0.nif, femalehandsargonian_0.nif etc.

maybe someone can help me, but i installed the mod as best as i could, and i have it at the bottom of my MO list, just above xpmse, and i use soul gem oven as well, and it seems to work for normal npcs, which i tested on to input gems and it made the belly grow, but other followers didnt seem to do anything, so my first question is, is there a way to make the follower use the correct skin, or whatever is needed to make that work on them as well.

the second problem is that the physics seem to work for the most part since i see butts and breasts jiggle, but during sex i see no vagina physics happening, so my question is why and how to fix that

On 5/9/2018 at 7:40 PM, Kitchensnk said:

Do I then uninstall KS HDT Hair, or do I leave it?

Just in case you never got an answer, the mod has a optional folder with a fix, Install this if you have HDT Breasts/BPP. Fixed the issue for me. A note if you use Race menu take the hair off before using sculpt and eye change, bad things happen, just put it back on when you save your work.