where is animated pussy 4.0 ? I like maximum Cbbe but the collisions arnt as solid, the men cant grope the breasts and there is no reaction when the bodies collide other than the vagina and anus opening, the only collisions i could expect where the ones that came with my personal characters bounce physics as well as the bounce physics of other women. Maxcbbe creator was working on improving that magnificent mod but then they were take down because they didn't get the proper permission to modify the CBBE body and damn that was such a good mod smh.... but i need realistic physics for such a banging mod. So here i am hoping for 4.0 i noticed theres no anus opening.. yet but still id like to know where i can download it.

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:43 PM, Yoxgg04 said:

where is animated pussy 4.0 ? I like maximum Cbbe but the collisions arnt as solid, the men cant grope the breasts and there is no reaction when the bodies collide other than the vagina and anus opening, the only collisions i could expect where the ones that came with my personal characters bounce physics as well as the bounce physics of other women. Maxcbbe creator was working on improving that magnificent mod but then they were take down because they didn't get the proper permission to modify the CBBE body and damn that was such a good mod smh.... but i need realistic physics for such a banging mod. So here i am hoping for 4.0 i noticed theres no anus opening.. yet but still id like to know where i can download it.

I don't think Hero is going to release it for free. he has a patreon and I suspect that only those folks who donate are getting it. I can't blame him as it seems like it took a lot of work but if that's the case then he is going back on his word that he WAS going to release it for free.

this is just speculation and conjecture though...

6 hours ago, cleavagesweat said:

I don't think Hero is going to release it for free. he has a patreon and I suspect that only those folks who donate are getting it. I can't blame him as it seems like it took a lot of work but if that's the case then he is going back on his word that he WAS going to release it for free.

this is just speculation and conjecture though...

http://heroedeleyenda.tumblr.com/

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

May 2018. Its on the tumbler page for Heroedeleyenda.

Thx, i didnt check the page before, thx

1 hour ago, cleavagesweat said:

did you guys NOT read the front page of Hero's lair?

"All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 4.0 Standard Edition will be released for public on April 16th, 2018"

Ofc i not readed the announce, okay? Don't need to be so rude 

28 minutes ago, Fineness said:

Yes, me too, because i don't know and how to update this mod, there so many puglins and steps...

i thought it was just gonna be new meshes for improved vagina physics but i think there are new textures as well. he released his skin texture 4.0 mod not too long ago but i think this will have even newer stuff. so someone correct me if i'm wrong but this will be the meshes + textures and then the whole FOMOD for a whole bunch of other mods like Bijin etc...

Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the female head and female body not matching after installing this mod? I've been trying to figure this out for days. I did read some comments that seemed to be the fix for my problem, but apparently it didn't fix my problem. There seems to be a line or seam between the body and the head at the neck part. There is no gap, but there is a thin line that shows both not matching correctly. I believe I got it to be barely visible, but you can still tell that the body and head do not match each other. 

Edited: I should mention that I'm using AIO HDT AP through Mod Organizer. TexBlend is not working correctly since it is only showing the body and feet option within the interface. I even tried tweaking the Config.xml file to change the GameDataPath and the TexOutpuPath, but it was still not showing the rest of the options. I must of done something wrong, but any help would be most appreciated. Worse case scenario, is that I will have to use a different mod for the body and skin texture. I'm hoping that I'm able to get this mod working correctly as this mod is amazing from what I've seen already in game. Thanks!

Question about the Bijin body meshes: how were they created for the mod (a.k.a. how did you add the UUNP Special vagina meshes + textures)? Did you just recreate them in BodySlide, or did you open them up in some 3D-editing program and manually add the UUNP Special stuff to them?

I ask this because they are missing many of the extra sliders/morphs that you can generate in BodySlide, which makes it unusable by any mods that let you use them. Particularly mods like:

• BodyGen (which allows you to randomize NPCs' RaceMenu/BodySlide sliders dynamically in-game)
  • WeightMorphs
  • SexLab Inflation
  • SexLab Inflation Framework
  • Especially pregnancy mods (like BeeingFemale), if you want to use BodySlide's PregnancyBelly slider instead of the frankly ugly-looking NPC BellyNode. (SexLab Inflation Framework is one such mod that lets you swap slider values)

If you had to add the vagina meshes manually, I suppose there's not much we can do. If you just remade them in BodySlide, though, is it possible you can share them so that we can add the extra morphs and sliders? Therefore, the previous mods will work properly with those NPCs. Also, I kinda like the shape of the Bijin bodies and want to use them for the other NPCs + my character. :tongue:

5 hours ago, JackArk said:

I am having odd issues with some NPCs lacking hair and having miscoloured heads. I don't have other texture mods installed, could of I missed a step?

This is almost certainly not a texture issue. I believe you missed a step, however it's not a step in installing All-in-One itself. (I'm going to refer to it as AIO now)

I'm assuming you installed at least some of AIO NPC replacer mods? These include Bijin Warmaiden/Wives/NPCs, BHRT Waifus, etc. You need to install the original version of those mods first. AIO just replaces the necessary textures and meshes with his/her where the working vagina is installed. (If you use Mod Manager, just make sure those mods are loaded in the left pane before AIO.)

Also, when you do this, make sure you install the version that matches what HeroedeLeyenda used in this mod, otherwise you will get texture mismatch issues, hah. (Or alternatively, you can wait until April 16 when he/she releases their up-to-date 4.0 mod.)

4.0, eesh, got 3.0 manually installed and looking great, though still no clothing to match, anyone got any good vanilla replacers for clothing and armor, skimpy or otherwise?  I'm using SLAR, but sadly they don't include tummy bones, so that is a bit of a weirdness.

GuruSR.

I found out what it was. Steam was downloading and activating a face overhaul mod I forgot about. I just unsubbed to it and it works fine now. I completely forgot I used the workshop at one point and this was the first install of Oldrim I have done in a long while. 

On 22.03.2018 at 10:51 AM, lindazana said:

Which text file, to be exact? I'm of the same mind. I like bounce, but when the softest option still makes your own tits hit you in the face on standing up fast, there's an issue. 

Its the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml located in SKSE>Plugins. If I remember correctly, it was a while ago sry.

hey leyenda what do you mean in your tumblr page when you say every month starting from may this year that you will release a DLC? a DLC for what? the addons already available in the version for your patreons? also how large is the file size for version 4.0?

27 minutes ago, arpaschad said:

hey leyenda what do you mean in your tumblr page when you say every month starting from may this year that you will release a DLC? a DLC for what? the addons already available in the version for your patreons? also how large is the file size for version 4.0?

you know how he covers other replacer mods to integrate his mod with via FOMOD? e.g. Bijin, Ordinary Women... i recall his stating that the initial will have several big replacers available and then as time goes on he will include other mods.