4 minutes ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

It's probably in the premium edition you can only get for supporting Leyende on Patreon.

I stuck with 3.3 simply because public 4.0 lacks so many features I use.

There is some premium Version? Sure i would support this guy, he made one hell of a job with this mod, how much is required?

19 hours ago, Desport said:

Looks like your Pregnancy mod uses the "Big Belly" Bone instead of the "Pregnancy Belly" Bone.
To fix this you can install Sexlab Inflation Framework and set it up so the "Pregnancy Belly" Bone is used instead.

Can you maybe explain how to change the bone being used? I may just be stupid here and not see it but I'm not seeing anything related to the nodes in the framework :x

2 hours ago, Desport said:

Go to the Bodymorph Page of the MCM - In the Top right corner is a category drop down menu - go through the available options until this site appears:

Hide contents

CM9DJtcO_o.jpg

If I recall it correctly there is a different dropdown menu on the left of the category thing with the options Breasts, Belly and Butt.

Select the Belly Page and set the "Pregnancy Belly" Number to for example 178% - don't touch the "Belly" or "Big Belly" Number since these will give you a torpedo belly.

You should check this out since I asked the same question a while back in the SLIF Thread.

I uhhhh got totally different results lol.

*edit I think I got it "stable" enough but now the belly only juts out like a torpedo when I go from naked to armor equiped /shrug I had this problem before and I would just switch to the less exaggerated version and it' fix itself. Thinking about doing the same thing lol

Spoiler

72850_20180418211330_1.thumb.png.18cd92ff63ece313398a1084a98244bb.png

This is what happened to sereana lol

Spoiler

72850_20180418211605_1.thumb.png.f451bab9bb14fe067c699b3fed5ed273.png

And this is what happened to my character (left)

Hello, i seem to have a skight problem, im using your 4.0 version of the mod and seem to have, atleast with more nast critters, an alignment problen during sex, which makes it so that the male parts dont go into the womans, Do you know if their is a way to fix this? Thanks.

the fomod for 4.0 seems really glitchy.  I managed to get myself in a situation where I selected to not install the leyenda textures, but it still made me walk through the options as if I had.  hopped ingame and it had installed the leyenda textures, but there were no HDT animations for the pussy

i have updated from 3.3 to 4.0 and have there a rather hughe problem:

the textures are absolutly mismatching i nrelation to unphdt or unp special based clothing or as example in the screenshots the devices from ddi/dda/ddx

i used for testing the same saved bodypreset, i just changed the installaiton of 4.0 and 3.3 out and started and closed the game inbetween to make the screenshots.

the bodyscaling if managed via slif with nio setting and the used character is succubusracemod.

screenshot with 3.3:

Spoiler

20180420064214_1.thumb.jpg.4eea64be3161f8da6c5ba90ed1d95563.jpg

screenshot with 4.0:

Spoiler

20180420063523_1.thumb.jpg.671cbace78b71e43da23b1bde21b619c.jpg

1 hour ago, xarvenius said:

the textures are absolutly mismatching i nrelation to unphdt or unp special based clothing or as example in the screenshots the devices from ddi/dda/ddx

i used for testing the same saved bodypreset, i just changed the installaiton of 4.0 and 3.3 out and started and closed the game inbetween to make the screenshots.

the bodyscaling if managed via slif with nio setting and the used character is succubusracemod.

screenshot with 3.3:

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot with 4.0:

Reveal hidden contents

Ahh rip haha :tongue:

screenshot with 3.3:

Reveal hidden contents

screenshot with 4.0:

Reveal hidden contents

I am also having this exact problem. This is only having an effect only on devious devices and isn't having any effect on any of the base outfits or any of the mod outfits. Can someone if they are able, to give me a solution.  

13 hours ago, lordbeast666th said:

hi leyenda i have one minor issue.. the dogs looks purple  some solution?? i download the last version 4.0 cbbe

only the dogs looks purple

Purpleish pink textures are caused by missing textures, make sure you have all the required mods installed. if you are using mod organizer, double check that the .bsa's are activated in the archives tab. Lastly you could verify game cache through steam, but beware that this will redownload any default game file which is modified, so if you have cleaned the update/dragonborn.esp's you will either need to reclean them, or replace them with a backup.

@HeroedeLeyenda

I have found one issue in your mod I think you need to adress.

First I love the new AiO it works fine, but I did install the followers "The Seven wonders" and suddenly I did get spanish language in my Skyrim.

Did one check and did find the issue.

Check this.

https://gyazo.com/caa32e366a4973a4cfa96881af84b57b

Spoiler

20180421051606_1.thumb.jpg.681cb5d6a0a9af97afd06b3c9fa5fc9d.jpg

I can my self remove the conflict but I dont know why the shout is edited so. It would be nice if you could get us one patch for it.

hello, do the 4.0 version worth the upgrade ? Because i have a heavy modded skyrim and it got me many hours to get works fine the 3.3 version back in the days....

And the description is not really explicit, for example which are the new futa shlongs added exactly, or is there an anus animation now ?

I gotta ask question which im sure was asked before, but i can't find aneswer till now for that.

So how do i force sexlab to register horse schlong mods, and i dont mean option in sexlab mcm menu becouse that one doesnt work.

Is there somewhere txt file or something else that i can edit make it see these plugins?

There is option is installer for argonian and khajit meshes and textures, male i suppose, the thing is it's doesn't add a thing. I just checked only these 2 option among all of them and the only thing inside installation folder(i use mod organizer so it's easy to say) it's femalehead.nif

Is this future about to be add or am i missing something.

3 hours ago, Reaquainer said:

I gotta ask question which im sure was asked before, but i can't find aneswer till now for that.

So how do i force sexlab to register horse schlong mods, and i dont mean option in sexlab mcm menu becouse that one doesnt work.

Is there somewhere txt file or something else that i can edit make it see these plugins?

You still need to install the actual horse schlong mod, in this case EvilReFlex Horse Penis 2. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53096-evils-horse-penis-2-for-females/

AIO4.0 only includes meshes that are compatible with the rest of the included physics.

3 hours ago, Reaquainer said:

If they're SOS mods, they should be registered in the Schlongs of Skyrim MCM. That should happen automatically.

Ok so i have downloaded it and installed by choosing clams option and so on and i generated FNIS too but all it shows is a pussy  texture i mean no collisions or stretching 

of vagina (rather than butt and breast bounce) i looked into other threads too but i can't find the solution.  (do i need clams of skyrim mod i mean its ALL-IN-ONE mod)

Anyone there please help me Guys!!! 

Skyrim 22-04-2018 10_57_57.mp4