1 hour ago, SecretGoldfish said:

I don't get how this is supposed to answer the question.

I'd like to know if the mod is compatible with SE as well.

You dont need this mod if you are using BHUNP for SE or AE, and you wil have better support for SMP and skeleton updates.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys, i have released a mod on nexus that could be interesting for leyenda skin users.

Take a look in my signature, that Wear your body thingy...

You can wear UUNP Standard, UUNP HDT, UUNP Special, UUNP Special with labia, UUNP Special 2, UUNP Special 2 with labia like

an armor (slot 32) with it.

- no more wearing bra or open pussy in anal sex scenes, just wear UUNP Standard or UUNP HDT

- fixes many physics clipping when wearing underwear and no armor

And the most important, Version 2 comes with 20 texture slots. With this you can have all the leyenda customization options ingame.

Just put the texture files like moles, tanlines, muscles in the 20 different folders. Get ingame the bodies you want to use with the

additemmenu mod, make hotkeys for it and have fun. The special meshes have also vagina collison added.

Thanks HeroedeLeyenda for your great mod ;)

• 1 month later...

Does this mod have to be installed after ABC (Baka´s animated beast cocks)?

Because AIO has MoreNastyCritters files overwritten and ABC does overwrite files of MNC as well. I installed ABC as the last mod and there are no collisions. The ABC added beast schlongs work as intended, just the collision while penetration is gone.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have made this mod work in Special Edition but I had to edit some files with Cathedral Assets Optimizer and remove the files that isn't compatible with SE especially the HDT files, especially the hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll file in the "SKSE" folder cause it isn't compatible. I did however used HTD-SMP and CBPC files in its place and it worked fine. The one I used was All-in-One UUNP HDT Animated Pussy 4.0, not the CBBE version.

Edited by Melissa_69
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This has probably been answered before, but does anyone know how to work with Armor Collisions? For example, everything works great as long as my character is naked, collisions and everything is 10/10. But as soon as I put on anything from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor, for example, the arms no longer collide with the breasts. Just wondering if anyone has any solutions to this.