Hi all, i'm new to this mod. I have the bug where helmets cause you to appear as naked. Was there a workaround/fix for this, or should I roll without a helm for the time being? 

Which version do you have? It should be already fixed in the 0.99

I'm using 0.99 as well. The armor I'm using is the Armor of Intrique set. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36875/?

I'll give a look when I got some times... But so far the system works fine to me...

It's possible that you have upgraded without a clean install? or a wrong installation procedure (old file)?

Did you have tried to uninstall the slsf, make a clean save with a save tool and then reinstall the slsf?

Does this mod help cause followers to constantly spam my PC with comments like "Filthy Whore.... have you no shame!"  and  "You smell like a Brothel's bedroll!"   ?

if not, does anybody recognize which mod might be causing these comments... haha..

I am just looking for a way to have them less often.

Does this mod help cause followers to constantly spam my PC with comments like "Filthy Whore.... have you no shame!"  and  "You smell like a Brothel's bedroll!"   ?

if not, does anybody recognize which mod might be causing these comments... haha..

I am just looking for a way to have them less often.

Yes - the post above you has a link to exactly what you are after. It's no longer being updated but it works fine, and you gain reputation for your 'acts' depending on where you are. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1576-devious-device-more-devious-quest/ is the link again.

• 2 weeks later...

hey im kind of having trubles whit this mod :s every time i load my caracter i get an error about papyrus and it tells me to use [debug] reset all papyrus storages and thats kind of annoying since it resets all the fame and i think this mod kind of loses the point if u have to start getting more fame every time the game decides to crass or when u exit the game.

is there anny way for me to fix this?

but other than that great mod :D

Glad someone finally recover this, Good job.

I don't actually know what are yours project about, but I was developping a Slave/Training system on my mod, so if you need some ideas about let me know. I don't think I'll resume that work (especially if you develop this :P)

Also, about the behavior of the slave, maybe we could organize some sort of compatibility between this and my mod (i've also added some category for cross compatibility between mods).

pahe has been around for some time now, originally developed by blabla we've had to move to our own thread to continue his work here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

my continuation of his work is aimed primarily at clearing up confusions in blabla's work and second to fixing the remaining bugs of both authors - layam and blabla with permission from each to do so

I'm just thinking to a simple check. No patch or code integration, don't worry, I've thinked my mod specifically to share datas in the easiest way ;)

The mod is the SLSF (in my signature).

EDIT: Feel free to ask if need to have more info about.

zaira, on 09 Apr 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:snapback.png

It would be nice if your extension would use ZazAnimationPack SlaveControl - then other mods could recognize all your factions to avoid collisions.

For example MariaEden will not touch slaves, masters and slavers that are registered via SlaveControl.

I agree on this, there's a lot of function in the ZazAnimationPack that you could find really useful and at the same time bypass most of the compatibility instead that make new one.

zaz faction integration was my first changes to make when i moved to my own thread with each update since then fixing how we address that until finally filling the aliases from ck to get the desired result and not cause undesired enslavement issues

if you check out my page you'll notice my primary objective is to meet the concerns and requests of the users, but another goal i helped blabla to achieve is compatibility between slavery mods. drop by some time if you still have interest in the above

hey im kind of having trubles whit this mod :s every time i load my caracter i get an error about papyrus and it tells me to use [debug] reset all papyrus storages and thats kind of annoying since it resets all the fame and i think this mod kind of loses the point if u have to start getting more fame every time the game decides to crass or when u exit the game.

is there anny way for me to fix this?

but other than that great mod :D

This happend when the mod get installed badly:

Do a clean save

1.Save

2.Disable SLSF

3.Load and Save Again (hard save)

4.Open with a Save Tool and Clean the save (orphan script) [Optional but suggested]

5.Enable SLSF.

You'll get the advice again and you must press the Debug Button specified in the Message, Then Save and reload and you should be fine.

Glad someone finally recover this, Good job.

I don't actually know what are yours project about, but I was developping a Slave/Training system on my mod, so if you need some ideas about let me know. I don't think I'll resume that work (especially if you develop this :P)

Also, about the behavior of the slave, maybe we could organize some sort of compatibility between this and my mod (i've also added some category for cross compatibility between mods).

pahe has been around for some time now, originally developed by blabla we've had to move to our own thread to continue his work here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2872-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

my continuation of his work is aimed primarily at clearing up confusions in blabla's work and second to fixing the remaining bugs of both authors - layam and blabla with permission from each to do so

I'm just thinking to a simple check. No patch or code integration, don't worry, I've thinked my mod specifically to share datas in the easiest way ;)

The mod is the SLSF (in my signature).

EDIT: Feel free to ask if need to have more info about.

zaira, on 09 Apr 2016 - 10:43 AM, said:snapback.png

It would be nice if your extension would use ZazAnimationPack SlaveControl - then other mods could recognize all your factions to avoid collisions.

For example MariaEden will not touch slaves, masters and slavers that are registered via SlaveControl.

I agree on this, there's a lot of function in the ZazAnimationPack that you could find really useful and at the same time bypass most of the compatibility instead that make new one.

zaz faction integration was my first changes to make when i moved to my own thread with each update since then fixing how we address that until finally filling the aliases from ck to get the desired result and not cause undesired enslavement issues

if you check out my page you'll notice my primary objective is to meet the concerns and requests of the users, but another goal i helped blabla to achieve is compatibility between slavery mods. drop by some time if you still have interest in the above

Yeah, no problem, what you need?

The SLSF essentially collect data for re-use, so actually you could be interested in the various modevent that trigger the fame gain.

Let me know.

Edit: I've forgot -> about the Slavery/Training don't worry, I've abandoned the project due the lack of time.

So actually the compatibility between our mod is only about the fame management (for example the Gain of 'Sadic' fame for the PC)

well i removed the mod once made an caracter and then reloaded the mod after i was done and no message showed up until i had saved then loaded that save then the message came back

Then the message happend only once or all the time? Did you press the Debug button showed in the pop-up?

What you mean about "i removed the mod once made an caracter and then reloaded the mod"? Did you followed exactly the passage in the post above?

well i removed the mod once made an caracter and then reloaded the mod after i was done and no message showed up until i had saved then loaded that save then the message came back

I've encountered the same error as well.

Turned out to be due to the Safety Load plugin. Anyway, I uninstalled Safety Load plugin, loaded and saved the game and it never gave me this error again.

Hope that helps

Hello, thanks for the framework Versh, it looks cool.  I have had the issue Nanomori had above, following your steps seems to have fixed it(hopefully!) :-)

I have a couple of questions/clarifications.

I've read the description about 'contage' and 'morbosity' and am a bit confused still-sorry!  Is contage, the likelihood that fame will try and spread?  Morbosity, the resistance to any fame spreading?

I have SlaveTats, and was trying to configure that, but I'm not sure how.  I have ↓ already selected as the config button, and pressing that does bring up a prompt for me to type, but I can't type just in the game.  Am I supposed to type the categories, etc, in the console?  If so, when you say categories, do you mean 'pubic', 'left breast', 'chest', 'back', etc?  Or have I misunderstood?
Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for the framework Versh, it looks cool.  I have had the issue Nanomori had above, following your steps seems to have fixed it(hopefully!) :-)

I have a couple of questions/clarifications.

I've read the description about 'contage' and 'morbosity' and am a bit confused still-sorry!  Is contage, the likelihood that fame will try and spread?  Morbosity, the resistance to any fame spreading?

I have SlaveTats, and was trying to configure that, but I'm not sure how.  I have ↓ already selected as the config button, and pressing that does bring up a prompt for me to type, but I can't type just in the game.  Am I supposed to type the categories, etc, in the console?  If so, when you say categories, do you mean 'pubic', 'left breast', 'chest', 'back', etc?  Or have I misunderstood?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late response, I've been out for a while due various problem.

Anyway, the Contage and the morbosity are about the fame spread to different location.

The morbosity is about the ability of contage... you can see as: 'how much the people of that location will try to spread the gossip'

The morbosity resistance instead is a "resistance" to the contage 'How the people of that location doesn't care about gossip'

So for example: The fame in riverwood could be configured so it can't be spread to bigger city (like Windhelm for example) etc.

For the slave tats:

First of all what you want to do? configure a specific gain of fame for a specific tats?

You use the Down arrow, bring up the radial menu, select the appropriate option and will appear a list of slot (some are already configurated).

When you click on the slot Another menù (list) will appear to modify the specific).

You will use the categories of the SlaveTats Mcm, so:

if you want to gain "Whore Fame" because the PC has a SlaveTats in the category MakeUp, you'll type "MakeUp", Body location 'Head', Fame Type Whore.

Let me know if still unclear.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a few days into making a basic comment system just for DD equipped items when I found this mod. This is great and gives me the ability to tie into so many more mods.

I have everything up and running well with player/follower comment abuse, naked, skooma whore, beastiality, DD equipped items, and pregnancy.

I have one question about this framework I thought I have read everything but maybe I missed it. How is pregnancy fame calculated? I have been pregnant for a few days (Set at 10 days for max growth in SGO3) and still 0 fame. Edit: Having some trouble raising my skooma fame as well drank 5 bottles in public still 0 fame. All other fame seems to increase just fine.

Anyway I really like the idea of this I'm going to add 0 dependency support for SexLab Working Girl soonish (Although i don't think many use that mod anymore) and I've been thinking of redoing the whole mod for a while anyway since I've learned better ways of doing everything in the past 3 years. If I do I will probably make this a dependency and use it for the ranking system rather than the built in one I have.

I was a few days into making a basic comment system just for DD equipped items when I found this mod. This is great and gives me the ability to tie into so many more mods.

I have everything up and running well with player/follower comment abuse, naked, skooma whore, beastiality, DD equipped items, and pregnancy.

I have one question about this framework I thought I have read everything but maybe I missed it. How is pregnancy fame calculated? I have been pregnant for a few days (Set at 10 days for max growth in SGO3) and still 0 fame. Edit: Having some trouble raising my skooma fame as well drank 5 bottles in public still 0 fame. All other fame seems to increase just fine.

Anyway I really like the idea of this I'm going to add 0 dependency support for SexLab Working Girl soonish (Although i don't think many use that mod anymore) and I've been thinking of redoing the whole mod for a while anyway since I've learned better ways of doing everything in the past 3 years. If I do I will probably make this a dependency and use it for the ranking system rather than the built in one I have.

Hi Shane, sorry for the later response.

Glad you find the SLSF useful for your needs :)

In case you need to know anything about let me know.

Now, about your question:

The pregnancy (about the SGO) is triggered when the belly inflation reach a certain amount, that is configurable in the Mcm.

I think that the base value should be 20% in the SGO menù, so probably simply the value on your character is too low so far.

About the skooma, there's some variable to consider:

not all npc have the 100% of possibility of trigger a gain of fame (for example the Lovers and friends have a low possibility), and also you should consider the distance from the Npc and the LoS (in some case).

As said feel free to let me know if you need something else or if you have question about the Slsf.

p.s. Considering the Site update, let me know if you read this

Thank you for your response I figured it would take a while to get back to me so no big deal.

I'm trying to test to much at once I think and constantly going back to clean saves for mod testing purposes. So maybe I haven't waited long enough for the SGO to work.

On the skooma I am in direct line of sight (Very close) to NPC's while drinking it and still nothing (about 10 bottles over the course of 4 game hours).

I do have skooma whore installed so is it possible that even though the bottles I'm drinking are labeled skooma in my inventory they are actually bottles from skooma whore and not vanilla so I would just need to do a longer playthrough until I have the proper physical decay stage. Or does it matter rather you drink vanilla skooma or Skooma Whore Skooma in front of NPC's for fame?

Edit: I have friends,lovers,neutral, enemies all maxed out in the options since I'm tyring to test things out.

When I'm happy with the other parts of my mod and get out of the testing phase I'll do a good long playthrough and get back with you if I still have any issue's with those two parts. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm never in a hurry so you can wait until after the update to get back to me or whenever.

Thank you for your response I figured it would take a while to get back to me so no big deal.

I'm trying to test to much at once I think and constantly going back to clean saves for mod testing purposes. So maybe I haven't waited long enough for the SGO to work.

On the skooma I am in direct line of sight (Very close) to NPC's while drinking it and still nothing (about 10 bottles over the course of 4 game hours).

I do have skooma whore installed so is it possible that even though the bottles I'm drinking are labeled skooma in my inventory they are actually bottles from skooma whore and not vanilla so I would just need to do a longer playthrough until I have the proper physical decay stage. Or does it matter rather you drink vanilla skooma or Skooma Whore Skooma in front of NPC's for fame?

Edit: I have friends,lovers,neutral, enemies all maxed out in the options since I'm tyring to test things out.

When I'm happy with the other parts of my mod and get out of the testing phase I'll do a good long playthrough and get back with you if I still have any issue's with those two parts. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I'm never in a hurry so you can wait until after the update to get back to me or whenever.

Ahn.. misunderstanding: you have Skoma whore installed. In that case the Increase happend only when the physical decay reach a specific amount...

To be specific:

Physical Decay Stage 1 -> fame increase max to 60

Physical Decay Stage 2 -> fame increase max to 80

Physical Decay Stage 3 -> fame increase max to 100

If you DON'T have skooma whore you gain skooma fame by drinking.

I'll do a summary of this replay on the new site, we could continue there.

Edit: uhm.. Ok WHEN the new site will grant me permission to post a replay :P

News:

So far there isn't any big change at the horizon, so all quiet.

The issues reported so far are considered all fixed due the lack of feedbacks of the reporters (so I could assume that they have solved / it was their fault / my minions found them and they slaughtered them).

In case someone still have some issues (/ still alive), this is the moment to let me know...

And to respond publicly:

"Will you make a compatibility patch for Enderal locations?"

Actually shouldn't be necessary a patch... you could set youself a location as followed using the 10 user slots at your disposal (if the author of this mod respect the Skyrim keywords method), still, there could be some issues to manage.

So far I didn't looked at Enderal (but I will) because, like most of you, I don't understand a royal duck of the german language so, when it comes out the english version, I will, and eventually I evaluate the possibility of a soft compatibility.

Bye.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Honestly unsure how this would be done but it seems that this mod comes Closest to  the desired outcome. I play a text Based Adult Interactive Fiction. the link to it is below. 

http://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=597

I provide this link so that you might understand a little bit about it. but what they have is a reputation system that is basically similar but a bit different. namely it uses a scaling of slut rating. the more you have sex without being careful you gain Fame as a slut, prostitute and can have people either straight out Raping you or demanding sex.

thats what I'd love to do. I do use pretty much  loads of the Slavery mods and DD/SD+/Defeat and others. its just I'd love to have that in my game.  thanks for making the Fame system!

So say I wanted to use this mod to apply slavetats to player using your fame system this could be done?

The SLSF doesn't handle the SlaveTats Adding, it only share datas on the existance and visibility on the PC skin (equip status), and the Fame gain related (speaking only of the SlaveTats compatibility)):

There's a Slave tats Visible, There's not a slave tats, the slavetats is there but is covert by something (this individually for Head, body, hands and feet)

Also there's ways to know if there's any visible tats in general.

To manage the add/remove I should add dependancy to Jcontainer, but in that case you'll have already access to slavetats via Jcontainers itself.

Anyway, I didn't yet checked but Murfk has updated some days ago the Slavetats with the 1.2, and there's a note in the change log that says

"Send SlaveTats-added and SlaveTats-removed ModEvents" so probably there's already an upgrade in the Slavetats to make easier the Tats management.

I'm Honestly unsure how this would be done but it seems that this mod comes Closest to  the desired outcome. I play a text Based Adult Interactive Fiction. the link to it is below. 

http://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=597

I provide this link so that you might understand a little bit about it. but what they have is a reputation system that is basically similar but a bit different. namely it uses a scaling of slut rating. the more you have sex without being careful you gain Fame as a slut, prostitute and can have people either straight out Raping you or demanding sex.

thats what I'd love to do. I do use pretty much  loads of the Slavery mods and DD/SD+/Defeat and others. its just I'd love to have that in my game.  thanks for making the Fame system!

You're welcome, but you have to excuse me: I didn't understand exactly what are you asking me (I'm not an english speaker).

Yes, the SLSF provides a Fame system (and other features) and offer those datas for usage in any ways a modder want to, so for example, allowing interaction of various types.

For example Deviously Enslaved Continued use the Slave fame as bonus for the Exposure count.