It would be great to make a list of clothing that is not naked. To make it less of fame Exhibitionism. I do not know much English. Therefore, I would be glad to answer whether it is possible to do so?
Oh Yes, I translate this Russian language, so more people used this mod.

It's not clear what you're asking for. First, do you want a list for your own use, or do you want that list to be pre-populated by the mod?

Bad translator. I wish to fashion is not all clothes picked bare. Rank Exhibitionism I do not like. I like to watch girls charms .. function will make clothes to the list of exceptions, so it is not subject to be naked.

P.S Sorry for my English.

It's still not clear whether you want a list so you can add the exceptions yourself or if you want the exception list pre-populated. My followup question, either way, is if you want just the vanilla plus DLC, from a particular mod (or set of mods), or from every mod ever made.

It's still not clear whether you want a list so you can add the exceptions yourself or if you want the exception list pre-populated. My followup question, either way, is if you want just the vanilla plus DLC, from a particular mod (or set of mods), or from every mod ever made.

Yes. at own request. add clothes exception that she was not naked.

Uhm...

About the Helmet question: Depends for the helmet, some are bad keyworded from the mod author, so, you'll have to be more clear about, Which helm from which mod?

--

About the Non-naked list of clothing:

I don't see your point.

Basically the SLSF read the keywords assigned by the Clothing/Armor and decide in which slot they should be considered (Body/hands/head/feet);

In case it found something, the SLSF checks the excluded list to know if it should IGNORE this clothing/armor (excluded list).

If not excluded it will be treat as a normal outfit (even if is a topless bikini).

So there's no need to specify "This should be considered a normal outfit", if the keywords are used correctly (Following the basic system of Skyrim) it will be always used this way.

Sigh. My hovercraft is full of eels.

Sigh. My hovercraft is full of eels.

Matches?

;)

You mean a piece of equipment in another slot than body that has the same properties than one of the body slot?

For example, a headgear that fully hide the character body like a cloak?

I put on the events replace the standard armor ... Yeah, drop became erotic, but the PC is not naked. A mod treats him naked.
It could be forced to add the clothes that she was not naked, it would be great!
I hope it is now clear.

P.S. A saying I do not understand about the pillow with acne

Well, I understand your problem, but not what solution you're asking for. I suggest you just add the clothes to the exceptions in the MCM as you encounter them. Whenever you get something new to wear, try it on and look in magic effects to see if you're naked.

Hope that helps.

I put on the events replace the standard armor ... Yeah, drop became erotic, but the PC is not naked. A mod treats him naked.
It could be forced to add the clothes that she was not naked, it would be great!
I hope it is now clear.

Well, I understand your problem, but not what solution you're asking for. I suggest you just add the clothes to the exceptions in the MCM as you encounter them. Whenever you get something new to wear, try it on and look in magic effects to see if you're naked.

Hope that helps.

How to add an exception? It is better to explain how stupid schoolboy. Translate some words distorts.

I hope it is now clear.

Hope that helps.

How to add an exception? It is better to explain how stupid schoolboy. Translate some words distorts.

Maybe I have it backwards, but isn't the exception list for armor that the mod thinks is slutty but isn't? I'm not currently using this mod, so I can't check.

What mod are you using that adds clothes that are incorrectly tagged as slutty?

I hope it is now clear.

Hope that helps.

I encourage you to post both the english and your native language version of your different query. As you seem to be struggling with english, it may help us understand you. The people in this community being from all around the world.

As for the exception, I believe it is to tag is as "revealing". Maybe SL:SFF should introduce an outfit editor like Frostfall does.

Да, теперь вы все меня поняли.
Хорошо, я так и буду делать) Мне проще выражаться на русском)

Я поставил мод UNP Armor Replacer Package, он настраиваемый. Если настроить что-то не так (я не знаю, что настраиваю не так), то сразу считает, что вся одежда обнажённая. В общём, нашёл выход - я не трогаю настройки, а Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework' не считает всю одежду обнажённой.
До этого, я лез в настройки, делал как мне нравится и получал всё обнажённое. В Исключение (в настройках) можно добавлять одежду, чтобы она не изнашевалась, но это никак не влияло на "Откровенная одежда" и даже закрытая монашеская роба считалась обнажённой.
Вопрос закрыт, я доволен)))
----------------------------------------------------------

Yes, now all of you understood me.
Well, I and will make) to me easier to express in Russian)

I delivered modes of "UNP Armor Replacer Package", it set up. If to set up something not so (I don't know that I set up not so), then directly reads that all clothes naked. Generally, I found a way out - I don't touch setup, and "Sex Lab - Sexual Fame 'Framework'" doesn't read all clothes of naked.
Before, I climbed in settings, did as it is pleasant to me and received everything naked. (In settings) it is possible to add clothes that it didn't wear out to the Exception, but it didn't influence on "Revealing clothes" in any way and even the closed monastic uniform was read by naked.
The issue is closed, I'm happy)
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Versh.

I finally made a build for Slaverun and decided to add your framework in. It seems to be working very well, but I have a question about NPC Equip status.

Is there a way limit item equips to gender from MCM? I have gone it through several times. Each time the game equips collars for both male and female characters. I understand that your framework is indeed meant as a framework for mods, but is there really not any way to limit equips on genders?

Other strange thing is that framework seems to equip items for clothed characters as well. I made a new start and set all of them to 0 from MCM, hoping that only naked (female) characters would gain equips. Clothed characters, males and females were still collared in the game.

Am I overlooking or misunderstanding some setting? I like how Sexual Fame has been built and would be happy to use it in my game, but collared males are really not something I want to see in my game. I know that I can just reset inventory for them from console, but that is not really what I would want to do.

As said, Sexual Fame seems to work well in my end, save from collars. Thank you for your work. smile.png

I just started a new game and I've been running around in the hide armor. "Exhibitionist/ Exposed" keeps increasing at a steady rate despite being dressed. 

I saw a notice for an increase right after I killed the giant and Aelea speaks to you about joining the companions outside of Whiterun so I quit out and generated a papyrus although I don't see what's in it that indicates the issue. 

Around here in the papyrus;
[09/30/2016 - 08:57:23PM] [CRDE] player in combat, busy...

http://pastebin.com/DYaJdEX8

Check if your armor isn't tagged as revealing? Not sure if SLSF takes it into account, but just in case...

It's not. Basically the problem I'm having is that DEC checks SLF and based on your fame it increases the likelihood of attacks. 

Since the character is always considered naked exhibitionist is stuck at 100%.

That pretty much kills any subtlety in determining sex/ enslavement attacks from DEC which is too bad, it's a great interplay. 

I asked Skyrimll if his sexlabs hormones mod does something that causes the character to be always tagged as naked in the background (there's a succubus curse and a bimbo curse, for example, I could see making those do that) but otherwise I'm at a loss for figuring out what's causing it. 

That's why I asked if maybe it's a mistake in this mod where it's checking for clothing state and adding fame regardless of result. 

Hello Versh.

I finally made a build for Slaverun and decided to add your framework in. It seems to be working very well, but I have a question about NPC Equip status.

Is there a way limit item equips to gender from MCM? I have gone it through several times. Each time the game equips collars for both male and female characters. I understand that your framework is indeed meant as a framework for mods, but is there really not any way to limit equips on genders?

Other strange thing is that framework seems to equip items for clothed characters as well. I made a new start and set all of them to 0 from MCM, hoping that only naked (female) characters would gain equips. Clothed characters, males and females were still collared in the game.

Am I overlooking or misunderstanding some setting? I like how Sexual Fame has been built and would be happy to use it in my game, but collared males are really not something I want to see in my game. I know that I can just reset inventory for them from console, but that is not really what I would want to do.

As said, Sexual Fame seems to work well in my end, save from collars. Thank you for your work. smile.png

I've read this message a while ago but I disregarded it because I didn't think SLSF had any mechanic to equip stuff on NPCs. But if what you are claiming is true (I checked SLSF_Utility.psc, and yeah it is true), then this is a giant hurdle against this mod getting a 1.0. I don't think it is this framework's job to add items to all npc bodies, dead or alive. Especially when it adds slave collars to Jarl and whatnot (which shouldn't happens, so bug?). In a way, NPC Roletypes should be assigned on request by the mods using this framework and leave everybody else alone. If the roles are required, then please don't add random devices to npcs as they are being loaded.

It would also probably be a good idea to ignore dead actors...

Check if your armor isn't tagged as revealing? Not sure if SLSF takes it into account, but just in case...

It's not. Basically the problem I'm having is that DEC checks SLF and based on your fame it increases the likelihood of attacks. 

That pretty much kills any subtlety in determining sex/ enslavement attacks from DEC which is too bad, it's a great interplay. 

I asked Skyrimll if his sexlabs hormones mod does something that causes the character to be always tagged as naked in the background (there's a succubus curse and a bimbo curse, for example, I could see making those do that) but otherwise I'm at a loss for figuring out what's causing it. 

That's why I asked if maybe it's a mistake in this mod where it's checking for clothing state and adding fame regardless of result. 

I see, it would be nice to get a diagnostic tab in SLSF's mcm to see why or if a character is considered X or Y.

Hello Versh.

I've read this message a while ago but I disregarded it because I didn't think SLSF had any mechanic to equip stuff on NPCs. But if what you are claiming is true (I checked SLSF_Utility.psc, and yeah it is true), then this is a giant hurdle against this mod getting a 1.0. I don't think it is this framework's job to add items to all npc bodies, dead or alive. Especially when it adds slave collars to Jarl and whatnot (which shouldn't happens, so bug?). In a way, NPC Roletypes should be assigned on request by the mods using this framework and leave everybody else alone. If the roles are required, then please don't add random devices to npcs as they are being loaded.

I see, it would be nice to get a diagnostic tab in SLSF's mcm to see why or if a character is considered X or Y.

Something like cursed loot has, where you can see it on screen or in console. I was looking at SLSF in creationkit but I'm still learning that so if there was an issue there I'd probably miss it. :D

Hello Versh.

Hi Morfeus,

Hm.. no actually there isn't a gener limitation on the Equip Npc.

The EquipNPC, so far, does:

Add Clothing to the Naked Submissive Npcs

Add Collars to the sumbissive Npcs

Remove Zaz Devices to Non-submissive

Nothing more.

So far you could simply disable the "Equip Npc" and no one will get collared (but still initialized by the SLSF).

Using the Debug Spells (by the Config Menu, you'll get some spells named "[sLSF] ...") you could re-set the npcs (obviously it could take some seconds to have effect), instead to use the console to fix.

I could actually add a gender limitation in the next version if you want, it shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you find something else ;)

The deads (and the disabled) are excluded by the CK mechanic ;P

About the Jarls you're right, there's a logic error, fix in the next version.

Anyway the equip is only a side effect (deactivable), but initialize all the npcs that the PC met is essential for any extensive framework and for this in specific.

As example:

Without the "mass initialization" you couldn't get a "random Dominant Npc" but only the pre-selected (if any) and also other mods will have less information from the datas passed by the SLSF, etc.

So the "Initialize only the requested npcs" couldn't be done, because it will conflict with the purpose of this mod.

Anyway the hard part to get the "1.0 Final" is my freetime, not that :P

Uhm... First: which Hide armor are you using? The standard or a modded one?

The fame gain trigger (obviously) only if there's someone around and the fame condition are met.

Take a screen of the diagnostic page of the SLSF (:P), The Active Magic effect tab, maybe it isn't the armot that trigger the gain.

Let me know

Hello Versh.

Hi Morfeus,

Nothing more.

So far you could simply disable the "Equip Npc" and no one will get collared (but still initialized by the SLSF).

Using the Debug Spells (by the Config Menu, you'll get some spells named "[sLSF] ...") you could re-set the npcs (obviously it could take some seconds to have effect), instead to use the console to fix.

I could actually add a gender limitation in the next version if you want, it shouldn't be a problem.

Let me know if you find something else ;)

Anyway the equip is only a side effect (deactivable), but initialize all the npcs that the PC met is essential for any extensive framework and for this in specific.

As example:

Without the "mass initialization" you couldn't get a "random Dominant Npc" but only the pre-selected (if any) and also other mods will have less information from the datas passed by the SLSF, etc.

So the "Initialize only the requested npcs" couldn't be done, because it will conflict with the purpose of this mod.

Uhm... First: which Hide armor are you using? The standard or a modded one?

The fame gain trigger (obviously) only if there's someone around and the fame condition are met.

Take a screen of the diagnostic page of the SLSF ( :P), The Active Magic effect tab, maybe it isn't the armot that trigger the gain.

Let me know

Okay, I'll play around with it. It was happening with a hide armor I'd created at the forge (no enchantments, not refined at the work bench). I noticed I was having the issue with one or two other clothing sets before I realized what was going on. One of them was the vanilla fine clothes and the other was a clothing mod (BNS Dress).

I am using remodeled armor textures but that shouldn't matter, right?

I'll take a screen shot and do a bit more experimenting. 

Hi Morfeus,

Nothing more.

Let me know if you find something else wink.png

If you have time, then gender limitation option would be very welcomed addition.

I have to play more with your framework today and tomorrow (blessed weekend), but so far everything else seems to work. I will check back, if something else comes up.

I am kind of growing in to this framework. Thank you for your work so far. smile.png

As example:

Actually, dead actors put in place by the game (for a narrative or a plot) aren't excluded. For instance, in front of the Pinepeak Cavern are a set of hunter bodies. They get some collars too. Happens with every dead-by-default actor.

Anyhow, the equip feature should be disabled by default and only used on request. It's alright to designate a NPC as dominant or sub, but you have to leave the choice of equipment to the content/quest mods. I mean, even if somebody is leaning towards submissiveness or dominant, that isn't set in stone. For instance sexlab dialogues (or stories? Urgh, I'll have to check.) from skyrimLL does change the relationship between the player and NPC based on the player actions. If the player act as a dominant, the npc get submissive towards the player. The inverse is also true. However, that doesn't mean that an actor submissive to the player is a sub for everybody: that actor could very well be the dom of another NPC.

Yeah, relationships are hard :P

Okay, I'll play around with it. It was happening with a hide armor I'd created at the forge (no enchantments, not refined at the work bench). I noticed I was having the issue with one or two other clothing sets before I realized what was going on. One of them was the vanilla fine clothes and the other was a clothing mod (BNS Dress).

Ok consider that Exhib fame will increase by:

Nudity

Revealing Clothes (Set via the Exclusion in the config menu)

Devices on sight

Big devices (like yoke)

Cum on sight

SlaveTats on Sight

Custom Increase by specific Slavetats (Set by the user)

No, the Textures doesn't change anything (actually you could have a thong and be considered fully clothed)

Let me know

If you have time, then gender limitation option would be very welcomed addition.

I have to play more with your framework today and tomorrow (blessed weekend), but so far everything else seems to work. I will check back, if something else comes up.

I am kind of growing in to this framework. Thank you for your work so far. smile.png

Ok then, I'll add in the list for the next version.

Let me know, glad you like it ;)

Actually, dead actors put in place by the game (for a narrative or a plot) aren't excluded. For instance, in front of the Pinepeak Cavern are a set of hunter bodies. They get some collars too. Happens with every dead-by-default actor.

Anyhow, the equip feature should be disabled by default and only used on request. It's alright to designate a NPC as dominant or sub, but you have to leave the choice of equipment to the content/quest mods. I mean, even if somebody is leaning towards submissiveness or dominant, that isn't set in stone. For instance sexlab dialogues (or stories? Urgh, I'll have to check.) from skyrimLL does change the relationship between the player and NPC based on the player actions. If the player act as a dominant, the npc get submissive towards the player. The inverse is also true. However, that doesn't mean that an actor submissive to the player is a sub for everybody: that actor could very well be the dom of another NPC.

Yeah, relationships are hard :P

Errata corrige: I was sure that in the initialization spell there's a "Is Dead != 0", and actually there is... but in my 'developer' version, not in the 0.99 XD

My fault -> IS corrected but ISN'T released.

About the equip NPC:

I didn't see your point now, you could simply set it off, anytime.

Also if a mod want to change the Roletype of an npc it could be done with a single SendmodEvent [no dependancy] or the PC itself with the debug spells.

Going around with a collar doesn't make you automatically a "Everyone slave", simply "his/her master/mistress" [whoever he/she is] decided that he/she must wear that in public.

By default it's on to give a bit of color, nothing more, as said the consume of resources is minimal.

Ok consider that Exhib fame will increase by:

Nudity

Revealing Clothes (Set via the Exclusion in the config menu)

Devices on sight

Big devices (like yoke)

Cum on sight

SlaveTats on Sight

Custom Increase by specific Slavetats (Set by the user)

No, the Textures doesn't change anything (actually you could have a thong and be considered fully clothed)

Let me know

Ok then, I'll add in the list for the next version.

Let me know, glad you like it ;)

Well this was a new game and the first thing I did was create a hide armor. No sexlabs events had taken place; I basically appeared in the world, killed a few wolves, fast traveled to Riverrun, create the hide armor from their pelts and then started moving to Whiterun (pausing to kill some wolves and then deal with the giant) while wearing that vanilla armor. That was about ten minutes of play and exhibition was already up to about 30 percent in Windhelm region and Whiterun. 

*edit*

I forgot that on this game there was a sex attack at the very start of game followed by a second from a sexlabs hormones dremora a few minutes later. :D

So I tried to recreate the problem again on a new game and I can't. The only difference I can see is that in the first game, I had the transgender and bimbo race change turned off in that mod (I kept bimbo curse and succubus curse turned on). This time, I turned all that on. So I don't know what to make of that.

If Skyrimll sees this, that basically means the succubus curse (corrupted) was activated while only that option and bimbo curse were check as on in the MCM.