So, I always get tagged as "anonymous" in my spell list. Does that technically allow me to be naughty without consequences?

If my character has some sexing in her own home, it seems that there is a chance to get a city-wide reputation. Would it be possible to exclude player homes from fame gain? I mean, I don't want to be referenced as a whore because I'm a bit kinky in the bedroom, if you see what I mean.

I also saw that the list of mods using sexual fame is limited to one on your description. That can't be right, sexual fame is too awesome to be ignored! I would like to know if there are more out there...

Thanks for your work and support, I can't wait for the tats integration.

So, I always get tagged as "anonymous" in my spell list. Does that technically allow me to be naughty without consequences?

If my character has some sexing in her own home, it seems that there is a chance to get a city-wide reputation. Would it be possible to exclude player homes from fame gain? I mean, I don't want to be referenced as a whore because I'm a bit kinky in the bedroom, if you see what I mean.

I also saw that the list of mods using sexual fame is limited to one on your description. That can't be right, sexual fame is too awesome to be ignored! I would like to know if there are more out there...

Thanks for your work and support, I can't wait for the tats integration.

The tag "anonymous" is applied when the PC wears something that cover his/her head (Helms/Hats, not headgear like Tiara etc.).

Actually theres not a dinstinction between Open Helm / Closed Helm / Clothing, that's because there's a lot of mods that add various items without following any common rule or keyword.

Anyway you could add the helmet to the Excluded list via in-game menu and it will be considered as "not covering" and that item will not give you the Anonymous effect (however something else weared could eventually provide that).

The effect, to respond to your question, is that you couldn't gain fame when you're anonymous (it's an approximation obviously; It's fairly stupid to think that your lover have the doubt about your identity only because you have a strange hat during sex :P)

About the fame gain: The fame increase only if someone see the PC doing something that cause the fame add and only if a check based on the relationship is passed.

The logic behind is that a Lover will be more discreet about you (but eventually he/she could talk with someone, that will talk to someone else, that could invent something else, etc), instead a "neutral" will be more incline to talk about (Like bar chatting for example) and an enemy will start to putting up posters around the city (note: those % are configurable via MCM, so you could actually set your Lover/Friends as Uber-discreet).

Obviously: if the PC does a blowjob in front of 50 people it will gain a LOT of fame. if he/she does the same thing in private with his/her lover, there's a minor chance that someone finds out.

To be brief: "People Talk" XD

About the mod list: Yes I know, it's an outrage, I had to start to kidnap puppy pet of the other modders to blackmail them, and still it doesn't work... The only one was Kenjoka, and I discovered lately that I've kindnapped the wrong pet...

Ok, actually serious: Thanks for the endorsement, I'm glad when my mods are appreciated.

The problem about the use of the SLSF is simple:

-The frameworks by itself get more time to be "trusted" and known (for example DD got a good amount of time to start to be used by other modders)

-The SLSF, officially, is in Pre-final, so actually some modders want to wait the final version before start to rely on this (But actually the structure and the API is complete and working).

-A lot of modders doesn't even know about this, or if they know, they largely underestimate its features or use it for really minor things.

-Most of the time the mods aren't modder-fiendly (API, Documentation, Tutorials, etc), so people aren't incline to learn about; The SLSF instead have 2 Script that have all the documentation and API ready to use.

-The modders fears the Hard-dependancies, so most of the times they exclude the possibiility of dependancy at all; But, even if is write clear, most doesn't know that the SLSF works also with Soft and 0-Dependancy.

To give you an example: Considering that the primarly function of the SLSF is to provide a support 'ready to use' to the comment and interaction mods, granting the possibility for writers to create dialogue without script anything, there are some mods that start from zero, instead that use this :P

The funny thing it's that they could simply send me a pm or post here on the support topic XD

So, to answer your question, the actual mods that use SLSF are limited, so far, to:

First of all, Slaverun Reloaded By Kenjoka

Deviously Enslaved Continued (that use the Fame to add vulnerability)

There's some projects by other modders, but nothing released so far.

Should be also exist some other mods that use the SLSF features but no one have contact me, so actally I don't have idea about (even just to add their mod to the list).

Anyway the actual usage of the SLSF largely depens on the demands of the users, so if you're interested on specific features by other modders that rely on something that the SLSF could provide, ask in the support page of the mod. I have no problem to cooperate with some other modders / add something if needed.

p.s. The slavetats are already integrated ;)

I'm pretty sure I've been gaining fame even though I was wearing a hood. You know, latex hood over the whole face. That set the character to anonymous. So, what if an item is counted as bondage but also give anonymity?

Well Sexlab Dialogues implement a system of love/hate/sub/dom relationship that could benefit from this mod to weight on the willingness of the NPC to do what the player wants.

xPO could make use of the anonymity feature so players could try to avoid getting a bounty for indecency. It should be voided if caught though, and all pending bounties applied.

I don't recall, do player gain fame for drinking skooma/alcohol in public? Would be pretty dumb for the skooma though.

As for the slavetats, I assume the mod will not apply them unless asked to specifically by another mod, right?

I'm pretty sure I've been gaining fame even though I was wearing a hood. You know, latex hood over the whole face. That set the character to anonymous. So, what if an item is counted as bondage but also give anonymity?

Well Sexlab Dialogues implement a system of love/hate/sub/dom relationship that could benefit from this mod to weight on the willingness of the NPC to do what the player wants.

xPO could make use of the anonymity feature so players could try to avoid getting a bounty for indecency. It should be voided if caught though, and all pending bounties applied.

I don't recall, do player gain fame for drinking skooma/alcohol in public? Would be pretty dumb for the skooma though.

As for the slavetats, I assume the mod will not apply them unless asked to specifically by another mod, right?

Uhm... Never had a bug report about... I'll give a look anyway because now I have the doubt about the keywords on the hoods.

Actually I remember the test on the suits, but not on the hoods, good point, I'll give a look, just in case.

About the features: yeah, there's a lot of things that get unused from the SLSF and could be really useful, even in soft dependancy.

Greately underestimated is also the RoleType features, the equip status. But it isn't up to me to add those extras to other mods... it the authors of the mod that could benefit from the SLSF want to use it, good for they (extra features without much effort, considering that this part of the system is ready-to-use), also if they need assistance about I'm glad to help.

I'm speaking about Simple Interactions: Whore mod -> Fame allow Client to approach; Dominant Follower/ submission mod -> Dominate the PC with a Slave fame.

Comment System:  adding Npcs dialog based on fame/equip status of the PC (Do you have a DD device and it's visible to others?)

Complex Interactions: Find a Roletype "Dominant Bastard" and try to start an enslavement scene

Fame: Blackmail mod that allow the fame spread unless you do something specific

Relationship Mod: Lovers that go mad because heard about their wife/husbend that got famous elsewhere by doing certain things...

etc. etc.

I could go along for hours ;P

About Skooma / Alchool.  If you DON'T have Shooma whore you get fame drinking skooma in public, if you have Skooma Whore, you get fame when your physical decadence is over a certain value.

The drinking of alchool doesn't trigger anything: Skyrim is a cold place, even kids drink things that will put myself under the table.

About the slavetats: no, this mod register the presence of things, it doesn't add/remove anything from mods who aren't Hard dependancy (other framework and resources pack)

For example: it simply check if a slavetats is visible, but it could add/remove a Zaz device

There's other mods that provides shortcut to add/remove Slavetats, stepping in their lawn it would be unfair.

This mod seems very script-heavy, can anyone confirm?

I could say that this mod was optimized from the 0.95 (that was heavier than the actual).

And to read Point 2 of the description, sub-section "Other".

Said so I couldn't respond at your question:

The impact of your gameplay depends on which PC do you have

Make a backup of your saves, use a mod organizer to install, test the mod and see youself.

In case that isn't your cup of tea, remove and rollback to the backup save.

Hello versh, I can't believe I haven't ask about this yet. Every time I start a game, I need to hit the "Reset all papyrus storage" debug button otherwise SLSF will always throw a warning at me at each load. I'm not sure if it's linked to alternative start or not and it is unclear to me if the debug option works while in the starting cell. Is it an intended behavior?

What would be the steps to troubleshoot this issue?

NB: skyrimLL seems interested to use SLSF in his hormone's mod, it's in his github task list. Probably waiting for something stable as you said.

Hello versh, I can't believe I haven't ask about this yet. Every time I start a game, I need to hit the "Reset all papyrus storage" debug button otherwise SLSF will always throw a warning at me at each load. I'm not sure if it's linked to alternative start or not and it is unclear to me if the debug option works while in the starting cell. Is it an intended behavior?

What would be the steps to troubleshoot this issue?

NB: skyrimLL seems interested to use SLSF in his hormone's mod, it's in his github task list. Probably waiting for something stable as you said.

That's wierd.

Personally I don't have this problem (or I would have already fixed :P) and I have difficulties to recreate it.

I use Live another Life, but an alternate statring mod doesn't change anything about the initialization procedure, except that the vanilla intro give all the time to install all mods before do anything.

It is possible that you save/reload/reopen the racemenu/change cell before the initialization of the whole mod list is ready, so somehow the initialization of the SLSF variables get stuck.

Or it could be a load order problem.

Or finally, an incorrect installation (old files floating arount etc.)

You could try a few thing:

-Start the game and wait until you stop to have the notification about mods installing (All the mods), THEN save and reload.

-Put the SLSF in the bottom of the .esm load

-Remove completely the mod, redownload and reinstall (which mod manager you use?) note, all the Script of the Slsf start with "SLSF_".

The debug options works everywhere: the starting cell (like any other cell) doesn't have any difference for the scripts, except if specifically excluded, and that's not the case ;)

Uhm.. actually the SLSF IS stable, were on Pre-final: my to do list have only 2 elements, and they're only two minor thing that doesn't change anything concrete, and eventually your feedback about the hoods.

I'm waiting feedbacks about a real script integration to realease the 1.0 (thing that could be added in the API, etc.)

It's the typical first step that no one want to do, I have a bet with a friend about how long it will take ;)

I usually have to reset all papyrus storage as well using Skyrim Unbound (mods load before you can create the character with that one) and that was after a total reinstall of nuking the whole Skyrim folder to make sure no left over scripts files.

But after you use the debug option all goes well? no more warning at load etc.?

Anyway, the mods data are loaded with the main game when starting the game itself (I mean: If you reach the main menù the mods data are loaded)

But I'm speaking about the procedure of initialization and proper installation of the mods (that happend right after the New game start or the Savegame is loaded).

Especially in a New game there's a LOT of data that get installed, it's probably there that something fails.

Try to Start the game, get the control of the PC (close the Racemenu) and stand still until you see that there's no more Notification about mods installing etc. Then save and reload and see if the message pop-up again.

So, yeah, I need to do a save/reload because of Estrus Chaurus. I usually do that when everything has been installed and I tweaked one or two things. The warning appears after the reload in the cell.

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm is near the end of the esm list, what comes after is BeingFemale.esm, EFFCore.esm and ApachiiHairFemales.esm.

Yes, once I hit the debug thingy, the warning doesn't come up again. At least once I started my journey.

-*-*-

Maybe a bug: I'm using radiant prostitution and do some naughty things in the inns. But SLSF doesn't seem to notice my extra activities, just that I'm covered in the white substance. Which is nasty, I don't know how to clean that. -- http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

The mod itself might be "too old" and don't behave like SLSF expect other mods to behave?

So, yeah, I need to do a save/reload because of Estrus Chaurus. I usually do that when everything has been installed and I tweaked one or two things. The warning appears after the reload in the cell.

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm is near the end of the esm list, what comes after is BeingFemale.esm, EFFCore.esm and ApachiiHairFemales.esm.

Yes, once I hit the debug thingy, the warning doesn't come up again. At least once I started my journey.

-*-*-

Maybe a bug: I'm using radiant prostitution and do some naughty things in the inns. But SLSF doesn't seem to notice my extra activities, just that I'm covered in the white substance. Which is nasty, I don't know how to clean that. -- http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

The mod itself might be "too old" and don't behave like SLSF expect other mods to behave?

Uhm.. wierd...

The problem is that if I couldn't recreate this I couldn't fix it.

Actually I could put that as automatic debug, but that sort of things could create more problems than solving.

Did you tried the full reinstall of the mod? Making sure that no "SLSF_" are left behind?

About the report:

Use the hotkey to bring up the radial menu (default key Down arrow), there's an option to clean.

With Radiant prostitution you'll gain fame through sex act, but not Whore fame because that mod is no more updated, and I couldn't know where X mod start something that is definible "prostitution", so the SLSF couldn't get those datas by itself, but only if those mods use the compatibility commands that the Slsf provided (all without dependancies).

Another example of this is that the SLSF doesn't add Sadic fame if the PC whip someone.

It's all a matter of compatibility.

I don't have to reinstall, wrye bash is telling me all files are present and accounted for:

Files: 53
Configured: 53 (1.663 KB)
  Matched: 53
  Missing: 0
  Conflicts: 0
And that's the thing, I don't gain sex act fame. I probably should double check this, and will once I'm done with this post and will amend it with what changes between before and after the animation.

Here is a bit of log for one intercourse:

[07/24/2016 - 06:22:58AM] [Zad]: Config Interval:1.500000. Total number of events: 0. Next staggered update in 1.500000
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:02AM] SEXLAB - GetByTags(ActorCount=2, Tags=FF,Vaginal, TagsSuppressed=Aggressive, RequireAll=TRUE)
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:02AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Entering Making State
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Erina) -- TRUE -- HIT
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina] SetActor([Actor < (00000014)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias004 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: ValidateActor(Leah) -- TRUE -- MISS
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Leah Seeded Stats: [39.328083, 59.526272, 67.535660, 72.090881, 65.856934, 7.456898, 5.000000, 3.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 8.000000, 0.000000, 58.000000, 77.552742, 199.487091, 0.454505]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah] SetActor([Actor < (5E0950AF)>]) - [sslActorAlias <alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (0B061EEF)>]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:03AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStarting
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:04AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Adjustment Profile - RedguardRaceF.NordRaceF
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:04AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Waited [1] cycles for MarkerRef[[ObjectReference < (FF000924)>]]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:04AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:04AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina]  - Strip: [True, True, True, True, True, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, True, True, False, True, True, True, True, False, False, True]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:05AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (000E35D8)>], [Armor < (000E35D6)>], [Form < (000139B1)>]]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:05AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Scales[1.030000/ DISABLED] Voice[Human JTGen] BaseEnjoyment[6]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:06AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina]  - Equipment: [[Armor < (000D191F)>], [Armor < (0001BE1B)>]]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:06AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina]  - Scales[1.000000/ DISABLED] Voice[Orc B] BaseEnjoyment[4]
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:06AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [0]: 0
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:06AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(prepare) - Lag Timer: 27.172974
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab Start
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [SLD] isPCVictim: False isPCRapist: False isAnimCorruption: False isAnimSeduction: TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [SLD] sexCount: 0 rapePCDom: 0 rapePCSub: 0
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [SLD] _SD_iDisposition: 1 _SD_iTrust: 4 _SD_iSeduction: 1 _SD_iCorruption: 0 _SD_iRelationshipType: 3
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [DCUR] Public Indecency not allowed to trigger. Reason: Not in City or not outdoors.
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: PermitAnal TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: PermitVaginal TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: PermitBoobs TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: PermitOral TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: NoBindings TRUE
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: IsCreatureAnim False
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: UsingArmbinder False
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: UsingYoke False
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] [Zad]: No sex-act-restricted actors present in this sex scene.
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(startUp) - Lag Timer: 9.651001
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - SyncLock(1)
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:07AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.800049
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:08AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:08AM] Found 7 arousedActors
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:08AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Olfina Gray-Mane got 3 exposure for  watching sex of Erina
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:09AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]:Aroused scan skipped because sexlab is animating.
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:38AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:38AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.458984
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:39AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:39AM] Found 5 arousedActors
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:59AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/24/2016 - 06:23:59AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.491089
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:00AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:00AM] Found 5 arousedActors
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:03AM] xpoPatches.::. xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:15AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageEnd
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Sync) - Lag Timer: 9.471924
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0]  - Stage has timer: 10.000000
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab Orgasm
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [63] BaseEnjoyment[6] FullEnjoyment[63]
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - StageStart
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina]  - Orgasms[1] Enjoyment [61] BaseEnjoyment[4] FullEnjoyment[61]
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] MME_Storage: Triggered getMilkCurrent() for actor Erina
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:16AM] Found 6 arousedActors
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:23AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::OnUpdateGameTime()
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:23AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.499996)
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:26AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - OrgasmEnd
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:27AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Erina got -42 exposure for having orgasm
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:27AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnding
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:27AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Leah]  - Resetting!
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:27AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Erina]  - Resetting!
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:27AM] [slainternalscr <sla_Internal (0C083137)>]: Leah got -63 exposure for having orgasm
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] SyncDone(Reset) - Lag Timer: 29.332031
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook - AnimationEnd
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 2, got 4.
stack:
    <empty stack>
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] [Zad]: OnAnimationEnd()
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] SexLab Stories: Critical error on SexLab End
[07/24/2016 - 06:24:28AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [337641472]: 337641472

I don't have to reinstall, wrye bash is telling me all files are present and accounted for:

Files: 53
Configured: 53 (1.663 KB)
  Matched: 53
  Missing: 0
  Conflicts: 0
And that's the thing, I don't gain sex act fame. I probably should double check this, and will once I'm done with this post and will amend it with what changes between before and after the animation.

It's a "just in case", but as you like.

The gain from sex is triggered by the SendModEvent base of the SL, so by that way the Radiant Prostitution -should- work. If not there's a problem.

Some basic info about (Just to be sure):

You shouldn't be anonymous

You must have a line of sight with the observer (or be under X tot of units [configurable])

The gain depends on the Relationship with the observer.

So, if you're in a private room of the inn, only with the client / follower, probably it's simply the check that doesn't allow the gain.

If you're at the centro of the bannered mare... It -could- be a problem :P

Let me know.

Yeah, it's actually working but I don't get notified of fame increase even though the option is ticked. I gain PC.Slut and PC.Oral things. I believe the gain (1) isn't enough to be worthy of a notification?

No, you don't get the message if you gain fame with SL act for two reason:

-It's a clear act that 'should' made increase the fame; Instead, when you're walking, you could have forgot that you're wearing a DD visibly.

-The SexLab disable the User interface during the SL act, so even if you got the notification you couldn't see :P

• 3 weeks later...

Since i had your mod installed for quite some time, new version of Slaverun is afaik the first one which makes heavy use of it, and i got some questions:

i have played, but not "played" with your mod, means, i didn't try out much different settings. For example, will i get (as far as you know) a roletype for my toon (from slaverun)? or Should/could i change it myself, and what will happen then?

And i get several comments about drug use, although i don't play with skooma whore. I was drugged once or twice by Cursed Loot, but the info tab in your MCM says nothing about drugs or addiction. Intention, accident, bug?

I really love it so far, hopefully more mods will use it. I had always some problems with SD+ with several other mods installed, mainly missing dialogues which made it annoying if not impossible to play with it... 

Since i had your mod installed for quite some time, new version of Slaverun is afaik the first one which makes heavy use of it, and i got some questions:

i have played, but not "played" with your mod, means, i didn't try out much different settings. For example, will i get (as far as you know) a roletype for my toon (from slaverun)? or Should/could i change it myself, and what will happen then?

And i get several comments about drug use, although i don't play with skooma whore. I was drugged once or twice by Cursed Loot, but the info tab in your MCM says nothing about drugs or addiction. Intention, accident, bug?

I really love it so far, hopefully more mods will use it. I had always some problems with SD+ with several other mods installed, mainly missing dialogues which made it annoying if not impossible to play with it... 

The roletype is a guideline for other mods, is meant to be a compatibility function

for example: If Slaverun set the PC as Submissive other mods could get that data and use it according to their need.

Or [Not actually existant, just an example]: If a PC is set as Dominant in that location, Deviously Enslaved Continued could consider that roletype as a limitation for the enslavement check and avoid to generate a conflict (Like: The PC is set Dominant because it has 3 slaves captured by PAH, it will be weird if get enslaved itself)

So actually there's not an extended and active use of it, but only a possibility for other mods to get that data and use it for cross-compatibility (aka, you could change it as you like, it doesn't do anything except if a mod provide an effect, it's just data).

It applies the golden rules of the SLSF: When a user/modder see something that could be achived/improved by using the SLSF, just ask to the mod author to get the data collected by the SLSF by Soft/0-Dependancy and use it.

It doesn't need patch, it doesn't need dependancy, only some lines of code.

About drugs:

The fame will increase by the standard Fame gain (probability depending on roletypes and number of spectators)

If you have Skooma whore it's a periodic gain when your physical decay get over the stage 3.

if you DON'T have skooma whore it get increased when you drink a standard Skooma potion.

Anyway, as every other fame the gain could be triggered by other mods without any dependancy with a few lines of code.

The problem about SD+ could be workaround (waiting for a real compatibility) lowering the comment probability or disabling it by the MCM when you're enslaved.

There are some mods on work that will use some of the SLSF functionality, anyway, still applies the golden rules. If you desire some features based/improved by the SLSF, just ask the mods author to add it, if the need help/info I'm here.

;)

The roletype is a guideline for other mods, is meant to be a compatibility function

for example: If Slaverun set the PC as Submissive other mods could get that data and use it according to their need.

Or [Not actually existant, just an example]: If a PC is set as Dominant in that location, Deviously Enslaved Continued could consider that roletype as a limitation for the enslavement check and avoid to generate a conflict (Like: The PC is set Dominant because it has 3 slaves captured by PAH, it will be weird if get enslaved itself)

So actually there's not an extended and active use of it, but only a possibility for other mods to get that data and use it for cross-compatibility (aka, you could change it as you like, it doesn't do anything except if a mod provide an effect, it's just data).

It applies the golden rules of the SLSF: When a user/modder see something that could be achived/improved by using the SLSF, just ask to the mod author to get the data collected by the SLSF by Soft/0-Dependancy and use it.

It doesn't need patch, it doesn't need dependancy, only some lines of code.

About drugs:

The fame will increase by the standard Fame gain (probability depending on roletypes and number of spectators)

If you have Skooma whore it's a periodic gain when your physical decay get over the stage 3.

if you DON'T have skooma whore it get increased when you drink a standard Skooma potion.

Anyway, as every other fame the gain could be triggered by other mods without any dependancy with a few lines of code.

The problem about SD+ could be workaround (waiting for a real compatibility) lowering the comment probability or disabling it by the MCM when you're enslaved.

There are some mods on work that will use some of the SLSF functionality, anyway, still applies the golden rules. If you desire some features based/improved by the SLSF, just ask the mods author to add it, if the need help/info I'm here.

;)

Thanks for that big amount of info, actually i was just curious if changing my role via MCM would change anything. 

And about SD+: i don't really think it's related to your mod (although it might be worth a try perhaps), just mentioned it because it's the only other mod that uses your framework afaik.

Don't forget to update your frontpage when more mods use it, for me it might be the difference between "nah, not intresting enough" and "yes, i wanna play that". :)

One thought i'm carrying for some time: it might be more encoureging to use your work if it would provide some comments, something like a "standard/starter" package. If you'd be interested to implement that, i'm willing to provide some lines, would have to think about something that always fits... but i think i'd be able to find some. :)

Thanks for that big amount of info, actually i was just curious if changing my role via MCM would change anything. 

And about SD+: i don't really think it's related to your mod (although it might be worth a try perhaps), just mentioned it because it's the only other mod that uses your framework afaik.

Don't forget to update your frontpage when more mods use it, for me it might be the difference between "nah, not intresting enough" and "yes, i wanna play that". :)

One thought i'm carrying for some time: it might be more encoureging to use your work if it would provide some comments, something like a "standard/starter" package. If you'd be interested to implement that, i'm willing to provide some lines, would have to think about something that always fits... but i think i'd be able to find some. :)

I've thought about some example pluging and base package to provide but I'm lacking the time to do that (reason because I've abort the interaction plugin) and, especially for the comment lines, is quite difficult to me to express myself in english (another reason because I've made it as Framework with soft dependancy and not as standard mod, like dd:mdq, so everyone could do a package at any time).

I've provided also a step-by-step tutorial about how to do a comment plugin using the SLSF data.

Yeah, I'll update the pages when something comes out, but so far Slaverun Reloaded is there all alone :P

Radiant prostitution would probably be improved greatly by a fame mod, that would require some work to refactor the jobs and money gain though.

Paradise hall could also increase the dom stat of the player, but I don't see what PAHE would gain from a fame mod. Maybe its extension, home sweet home, could use the fame to determine how successful a slaver the player is.

Simple Slavery could also use the fame system to determine how renowned the player is and where it get sold to.

I guess fame would work better with stories and quest lines than "the open world". Unless somebody comes with a good idea :P

Hi all, i'm new to this mod. I have the bug where helmets cause you to appear as naked. Was there a workaround/fix for this, or should I roll without a helm for the time being? 

Which version do you have? It should be already fixed in the 0.99

I too have the helmet = naked bug and I'm using .99. So, it seems that it isn't actually fixed. 

• 4 weeks later...

It would be great to make a list of clothing that is not naked. To make it less of fame Exhibitionism. I do not know much English. Therefore, I would be glad to answer whether it is possible to do so?
Oh Yes, I translate this Russian language, so more people used this mod.

It's not clear what you're asking for. First, do you want a list for your own use, or do you want that list to be pre-populated by the mod?

It would be great to make a list of clothing that is not naked. To make it less of fame Exhibitionism. I do not know much English. Therefore, I would be glad to answer whether it is possible to do so?
Oh Yes, I translate this Russian language, so more people used this mod.

It's not clear what you're asking for. First, do you want a list for your own use, or do you want that list to be pre-populated by the mod?

Bad translator. I wish to fashion is not all clothes picked bare. Rank Exhibitionism I do not like. I like to watch girls charms .. function will make clothes to the list of exceptions, so it is not subject to be naked.

P.S Sorry for my English.