6 minutes ago, Gothtaz said:

So no matter what I do the MCM Menu never appears, I have installed it, uninstalled it, started new games uninstalled other mods and the MCM menu never shows up.

The most common cause is you forgot to install UIExtensions, which can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57046

If you have this mod installed, can you provide a papyrus log from a fresh start?

On 7/18/2018 at 11:31 AM, shadowwolf2k7 said:

you could also use devious devices helpers, if either the follower or the player has keys the follower can unlock the player

Devious devices helpers?

On 7/18/2018 at 8:23 AM, donttouchmethere said:

As far as i understand it, if your follower dont have any fitting DD keys they cant get you out of the DDs and will always say "soon".

Try and repeat the "mmmmmh" dialog till you can trade keys with her, after that you get out of the DDs rather quick.

Because the keys wont be destroyed its a nice cheat too to get out of multiple DDs with only one key ;D

I tried many times again, she never gives any keys.

These are all dialog options:

lydia_deny.jpg

5 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Devious devices helpers?

I tried many times again, she never gives any keys.

These are all dialog options:

lydia_deny.jpg

this is the mod i use to remove almost all items from DD, it will give you the option to have the follower remove yokes, blind folds, gags, mittens. pretty much anything that stops you from being able to defend yourself. a side note about the mod is, you can be tied up, depending on the settings you choose, by the follower as well, you can limit it to where, when and how long the tie up time will be.

Suggestion/Request:

I am currently looking for a mod that allows random rape scenes during the Prison Overhaul "Parade" sequence. 

My problem with Deviously enslaved: The CRDE filter always detects "player is busy/in scene" and will not start a rape scene during the parade, no matter which settings I try (DEC override and stuff, detected mods etc,).

So basically: is there an option already that I forgot that could allow DEC to work during POP Parade? 

Or: can you add an option or connect POP and DEC to make that connection possible?

I will also post this in the POP thread to ask there if there is an option.

DEC would be my preferred mod for this. But currently neither DEC nor any other mod works during POP parade. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

Suggestion/Request:

I am currently looking for a mod that allows random rape scenes during the Prison Overhaul "Parade" sequence. 

My problem with Deviously enslaved: The CRDE filter always detects "player is busy/in scene" and will not start a rape scene during the parade, no matter which settings I try (DEC override and stuff, detected mods etc,).

So basically: is there an option already that I forgot that could allow DEC to work during POP Parade? 

Or: can you add an option or connect POP and DEC to make that connection possible?

I will also post this in the POP thread to ask there if there is an option.

DEC would be my preferred mod for this. But currently neither DEC nor any other mod works during POP parade. 

I like the concept of NPCs attacking during the parade in abstract, but letting DEC run during a scene sounds like a bad idea. I recall other mod authors saying they found it tricky getting sexlab and scenes to not bug out.

I could compile for you a specific version which ignores scenes, and let you try it out I guess, but I expect you'll be disappointed.

6 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I like the concept of NPCs attacking during the parade in abstract, but letting DEC run during a scene sounds like a bad idea. I recall other mod authors saying they found it tricky getting sexlab and scenes to not bug out.

I could compile for you a specific version which ignores scenes, and let you try it out I guess, but I expect you'll be disappointed.

That would be very nice indeed :P
I had the same ideas about the "scene" problem, but basically the Parade is just NPCs standing in a crowd (which can be disabled) and the Jailer whipping the slave. 
Since the PC can move freely I was hoping to get sex scenes there without killing anything (or too much :P). 

If it is not too much work from your side, I would gladly test a version that ignores scenes. 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

That would be very nice indeed :P
I had the same ideas about the "scene" problem, but basically the Parade is just NPCs standing in a crowd (which can be disabled) and the Jailer whipping the slave. 
Since the PC can move freely I was hoping to get sex scenes there without killing anything (or too much :P). 

If it is not too much work from your side, I would gladly test a version that ignores scenes.

Okay, so you need to use alternate NPC search for this to work.

All I did was remove scene detection, and only for alternate NPC search, so be sure to change it in the MCM menu.

Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.17.4a EXPERIMENTAL).7z

17 hours ago, notwavman said:

Tell me please, Verstort, any plans to add straitjackets, hobble dresses, mittens and new DD 4.1 items to the items list?

Not really.

I don't really use these items myself, and I don't play skyrim as much anymore.

Minor problem.  I'm not getting the "Please unlock me first!" option when belted and the follower wants sex.  The belt is the standard Iron Chastity Belt that the follower had helpfully forced on my character earlier.  The follower had chastity keys.  The follower_can_remove_belt variable was set to False according to the console (I know you'd said before that these things get set on the fly, but the follower was already in forcegreet mode).  It looks like this blocked the valid dialogue.  I'm using DD 4.1, but the keywords for that belt haven't changed that I know of.  This doesn't break anything, but it does lead to a sex scene that ignores the equipped belt. 

While I was poking around looking for the problem, I noticed that the "No need. You can just use your tongue." dialogue option checks for follower dom rating exactly equal to zero.  You probably intended for this to be >= 0. 

I apologize if this was reported earlier, but seems DEC strips any suit, including locked devious one (Rubber Suit for example) when equipping chastity belt. In case of locked suits only display item gets stripped, inventory item remains equipped, so suit can be fixed by activating it in inventory and choosing "Carry On". Still, this might be seen as unwanted behavior...

12 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Minor problem.  I'm not getting the "Please unlock me first!" option when belted and the follower wants sex.  The belt is the standard Iron Chastity Belt that the follower had helpfully forced on my character earlier.  The follower had chastity keys.  The follower_can_remove_belt variable was set to False according to the console (I know you'd said before that these things get set on the fly, but the follower was already in forcegreet mode).  It looks like this blocked the valid dialogue.  I'm using DD 4.1, but the keywords for that belt haven't changed that I know of.  This doesn't break anything, but it does lead to a sex scene that ignores the equipped belt. 

If it helps, the knownBelt variable looks to be set to "None", even though DEC is the mod that equipped it on the player character.  I loosened the conditions on the unlock me dialogue and got the line to the effect that "I'll unlock you for sex but then the belt goes back on".  The belt stayed on during the sex.  It looks like DEC wants to temporarily remove the belt, but can't do so with knownBelt not set. 

On 7/24/2018 at 4:52 PM, Nymra said:

Suggestion/Request:

I wouldn't touch that sequence without asking @Inte if it is safe to do just that, or investigating that question yourself. If I remember correctly, Inte's stuff doesn't like intrusions. It's not a matter of authorship or right, but rather a technical one.

Would it be possible for DEC to remember which devices the follower put on the player, and remove only those devices with the "untie me" dialogue?  As it is now, "untie me" is too helpful and removes devices that got attached from other sources.  But I'd still like to be able to use it to get out of the devices the follower put on the player character for fun.  I realize that the mod might not be able to track the exact instance of a device that it attached, but if it could remember the base object (e.g., "Red Leather Blindfold") that would still eliminate a lot of the conflicts.

Another report: when follower wants to use PC, which wearing chastity belt, they unequip inventory item only, leaving display item on PC, thus breaking the belt.

Only way to fix it - to remove display item via console.

Happens both to normal and special belts, like Chastity Belt of Shame.

19 hours ago, notwavman said:

Another report: when follower wants to use PC, which wearing chastity belt, they unequip inventory item only, leaving display item on PC, thus breaking the belt.

Only way to fix it - to remove display item via console.

Happens both to normal and special belts, like Chastity Belt of Shame.

Thanks for figuring this out.  I wondered what was doing that! 

Been using this mod for my current game. Been enjoying it quite a bit. My follower, Hidielle quickly asserted herself as my mistress and has trolled me to no end. Quite fun, the scheming bitch recently found this "pretty collar which must have belonged to a dog or something. Lets see how it looks on you. *Gives dirty look* I love when you look at me that way...". And of course it was a pet collar from said mod, but having a trolling dom follower is one of the things that keeps Skyrim still interesting for me so good show?

Also makes a good mod to use in combination with S_L_U_T_S. Did a haul from Riften to Morthal recently. Every time I saw a friendly PC dashing to me I knew it was time to run, lol?

And as of your current build (and probably many previous versions) playing tie-up games with your follower does not always get you locked in a chastity belt. And never if you toggle belts off. I have removed that comment from my "Less Chaste Mod" description and apologize for not redacting it sooner?

If you have lost a DEC-brawl is it possible that winner will rape PC after? Maybe some additional mode is needed?

Nothing is happening for now after brawl, but few seconds ago he wanted to have a sexytime with PC. No reason to win the tough brawl because of this. ?

10 hours ago, Barry W. said:

If you have lost a DEC-brawl is it possible that winner will rape PC after?

Welcome to the LoversLab forums, Barry W. 

My workaround for losing a brawl was to use SexLab Defeat's surrender option just before I lose to add some consequence, which you might consider doing.  Ultimately though I decided to just ignore the brawling option since winning didn't discourage the attacker for long, and the brawling process is tedious, so it felt pointless.  Up to you.  If you like brawling, then that plus Defeat might work for you. 

11 minutes ago, Knight of Loversmoon said:

So is this/will this be converted over to SSE? I would REALLY love to play/use this mod. Been trying to find a mod that makes YOU the slave for SSE and this is about the only thing I could find. Please, someone tell me this will be converted over soon? Or if there is another mod that makes you a sex slave for SSE?

I think I saw somewhere that Cursed Loot was converted too. You can check out the Dominant followers and the Sasha follower. Also check out the Rape feature and the Device comment rape outcome among other things.