37 minutes ago, grellicious said:

i have SD+ and simple slavery, but not wolfclub since it had a lot of requirements and im not really into what the mod has to offer with the whole amputation aspects of it. i also run it on an older computer (i really should transfer everything to my newer desktop but ive been lazy about that)

Here you can try this dummy version: it has no extra file types so it shouldn't anger creation kit.

Just overwrite the files installed by DEC. You have to then take the original files from the latest DEC release and add them back once you want to play again though, this is just for the duration you want to add masters.

dummy enslavedist for master addition.7z

Edit: I haven't tested this per se, it would be too annoying removing mods from my computer one at a time, reloading CK each time, trying to figure out which combo of missing mods triggers this

• 2 weeks later...

There's already an option to kick the opponent to start a brawl and end the dialogue.

It's kick rather than punch because when it was written there were no leg chains, and DD allowed for kicking while armbound. Adding a second option for punch when ankle chained but not armbound could be done but I doubt it will happen soon.

The brawl is really meant to allow you to escape though, last I looked into it it would be too annoying to make it a full brawl event, with the ability to defeat them and have ending dialogue/effects in either direction.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2018 at 2:27 AM, donttouchmethere said:

holy crap ?

thank you for maintaining DEC for so long, its now a backbone of my sandbox like game setup

for me its a shock, but you seem to be well organized to give someone a chance for a take over.

all i can say, my skyrim wouldnt be what it is today without your work!

Ditto on that.  I cannot remember not using DEC.   Thank you for all your efforts!  Well Done, Indeed.

I don't want to skim through 90 pages if this is mentioned before, but there's a minor issue with followers and restraints. They can remove all restraints from player without using any keys. This makes Cursed Loot a bit harmless, well, it kind of breaks the mod. Also that follower thinks she is dom if i check MCM, but there don't seem to be much control play. When player wants restraints gone, she always can right away. The gagged (struggle) may once fail i think, but she agrees the next time. Asking it non-gagged is 100%?

There's 1 solution that other mods use, that if follower puts restraints on player they are special restraints that only she can remove. And she would only be able to remove those kind, or maybe extra interaction with other restraints but with keys that either follower or player has (and key removed on use). But i already have such from "DD Helpers" mod, with "Can you help me out?" dialog. It only removes 1 item at the time and each question is for specific item, not all are covered such as gloves and piercings.

11 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

DEC & ankle chains:

if DCL is not installed DEC will use zbf ankle chains instead of the DCL ankle chains

is that intended or does my setup mess things up?

if its not me, is it possible to use the DD ankle chains instead of zbf? (zbf doesnt lock, so easy escape ^^)

Looks like I never added DD chains to the list, only cursed loot and zaz. I can add DD chains that's easy enough.

Edit: there was a bug, DCL chains would never be used, will be fixed next release.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I don't want to skim through 90 pages if this is mentioned before, but there's a minor issue with followers and restraints. They can remove all restraints from player without using any keys. This makes Cursed Loot a bit harmless, well, it kind of breaks the mod.

I never finished the item removal system for the follower add item game, because the whole dialogue wasn't finished. "Breaks the mod" is a bit much though, you don't have to have a follower, and you can turn the dialogue off (its part of the game dialogue) by turning unfinished dialogue off in the MCM menu.

I don't have time or energy to fix the whole dialogue game, I can stop that dialogue from showing up before you start the game for now, but it's probably best to turn off that follower dialogue game instead.

Edit: You can also turn on the "Cursed loot Blocking item lock" and DEC will no longer remove cursed loot items that aren't meant to come off early. That won't stop DEC's follower add game dialogue from removing regular items found through cursed loot, but it will stop special items from being removed (cursed collar, doll collar, slave belt, ect)

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Also that follower thinks she is dom if i check MCM, but there don't seem to be much control play. When player wants restraints gone, she always can right away. The gagged (struggle) may once fail i think, but she agrees the next time. Asking it non-gagged is 100%?

There's 1 solution that other mods use, that if follower puts restraints on player they are special restraints that only she can remove. And she would only be able to remove those kind, or maybe extra interaction with other restraints but with keys that either follower or player has (and key removed on use). But i already have such from "DD Helpers" mod, with "Can you help me out?" dialog. It only removes 1 item at the time and each question is for specific item, not all are covered such as gloves and piercings.

There might not be any non-gagged dialogue for that, but I have no interest in adding any right now. There's lots of room for added dialogue in that dialogue game since it's unfinished if you're interested in adding any dialogue, you can find the dialogue in the crdeplayermonitor quest, player dialogue, there's a whole tree dedicated to this one dialogue game, more info here.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:35 AM, Verstort said:

I don't have time or energy to fix the whole dialogue game, I can stop that dialogue from showing up before you start the game for now, but it's probably best to turn off that follower dialogue game instead.

Edit: You can also turn on the "Cursed loot Blocking item lock" and DEC will no longer remove cursed loot items that aren't meant to come off early. That won't stop DEC's follower add game dialogue from removing regular items found through cursed loot, but it will stop special items from being removed (cursed collar, doll collar, slave belt, ect)

There might not be any non-gagged dialogue for that, but I have no interest in adding any right now. There's lots of room for added dialogue in that dialogue game since it's unfinished if you're interested in adding any dialogue, you can find the dialogue in the crdeplayermonitor quest, player dialogue, there's a whole tree dedicated to this one dialogue game, more info here.

I have the item lock already on, but it still does remove at least rubber doll's chest piece. Not the collar itself, or gloves/boots, it seems. I still managed to finish the doll quest somehow. Afterwards my follower had 3 of the latex bodysuits in her inventory... I sold them to Dollmaker. Restraints really tend to pile up on her, it's maybe far too profitable.

And i'll take it as it is, the dialogue game is one of the most enjoyable things i've had in whole of modded Skyrim, i'm not turning it off for this ;)  And i am seeing that follower is indeed sometimes teasing much longer, not removing restraints just "whenever i want". It's fine though, i learned some while back how to use console to very easily modify all stats of any npc so she is pretty much unkillable monster that can do fights for me, even if i'm bound.

There's much potential in the follower game, and it does surpass most other related mods with such features.

On 10/24/2018 at 3:07 PM, Zaflis said:

I have the item lock already on, but it still does remove at least rubber doll's chest piece. Not the collar itself, or gloves/boots, it seems. I still managed to finish the doll quest somehow. Afterwards my follower had 3 of the latex bodysuits in her inventory... I sold them to Dollmaker. Restraints really tend to pile up on her, it's maybe far too profitable.

And i'll take it as it is, the dialogue game is one of the most enjoyable things i've had in whole of modded Skyrim, i'm not turning it off for this ;)  And i am seeing that follower is indeed sometimes teasing much longer, not removing restraints just "whenever i want". It's fine though, i learned some while back how to use console to very easily modify all stats of any npc so she is pretty much unkillable monster that can do fights for me, even if i'm bound.

There's much potential in the follower game, and it does surpass most other related mods with such features.

I didn't think about what would happen for doll collar, but so long as the main collar isn't removed and the quest isn't stopped I didn't think it would have such an impact. Money is easy enough to cheat into the game anyway with just DD, as you can equip DD onto the player and attempt to sell it to get gold without losing it.

Hello. Played long with this mod with no problems. Now reinstall Skyrim with almost same mods as usual and have one problem.

Player is enslaved by SD or DF or both of them and MCM options to stop functions while enslaved are checked.

Then i have approaching npcs with no action and they follow player forewer and only death can stop them.

Before approaching CRDE check them as valid to enslave, then after few strings player is checked as enslaved by SD or DF. Dont know where is error, in previous installs of the game and playing with this mods all was ok. May be load order, i simple use Loot as always. No faction changes on approaching npcs, only reload previous location helps.

SORRY, PROBLEM SOLVED, IT WAS ANOTHER MOD, JUST ONE FEATURE HAD NOT CHECKED RIGHT IN MCM. THIS MOD RUNS PERFECTLY, THANKS FOR IT.

that was DD More Devious Quest. I like it for it comments, it is unique. But in my present install of Skyrim its SlutMadness function does not work right (it was ok earlier but now it has no sence with modern mods). And after all i cant be last instance, may be it is my own install problem.

Hello.  I would like to see one thing changed with this mod.  The "if slaver" option for approach is maxed at 15%.  Could you give us the option to set it to 100%?  I've used this mod for a long time and I only recently discovered that slavers are dangerous, but not very, because I was approached by one for the first time a few months ago.  Slavers should be more feared by lone travelers on the road, outside of town.  Typically, slavers are characterized as barbarous, greedy sociopaths.   In Skyrim they are far too well behaved. 

58 minutes ago, cailic said:

Hello.  I would like to see one thing changed with this mod.  The "if slaver" option for approach is maxed at 15%.  Could you give us the option to set it to 100%?  I've used this mod for a long time and I only recently discovered that slavers are dangerous, but not very, because I was approached by one for the first time a few months ago.  Slavers should be more feared by lone travelers on the road, outside of town.  Typically, slavers are characterized as barbarous, greedy sociopaths.   In Skyrim they are far too well behaved. 

It's not 15% its 15X. It's a modifier, it takes the current chance of being approached and multiplies it, turning 10% into 40% chance with a 4.0 modifier. (although by implementation it works by shrinking the dice roll you get, rather than changing the goal post). So long as the chance is > 6.6%, then modifier should boost the chance into being 100% with a 15x modifier.

I have not found a way (that isn't catastrophically expensive) to force an immediate roll for approach when you get near a slaver, the mod blindly checks for NPCs every so many seconds, you can run past them fast enough to miss a roll, or be far enough away from them before the code is finished running immersion checks. You can shorten the interval time to < 10 seconds to fix this but it gets to be a bit expensive on the script engine the shorter you make it.

The ideal solution is for the mod that makes the slavers to change behavior from their end, that would be easier to implement unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Verstort said:

It's not 15% its 15X. It's a modifier, it takes the current chance of being approached and multiplies it, turning 10% into 40% chance with a 4.0 modifier. (although by implementation it works by shrinking the dice roll you get, rather than changing the goal post). So long as the chance is > 6.6%, then modifier should boost the chance into being 100% with a 15x modifier.

I have not found a way (that isn't catastrophically expensive) to force an immediate roll for approach when you get near a slaver, the mod blindly checks for NPCs every so many seconds, you can run past them fast enough to miss a roll, or be far enough away from them before the code is finished running immersion checks. You can shorten the interval time to < 10 seconds to fix this but it gets to be a bit expensive on the script engine the shorter you make it.

The ideal solution is for the mod that makes the slavers to change behavior from their end, that would be easier to implement unfortunately.

Thank you for your reply.  Too bad nothing seems to be easy.

I dont know why i cant install mods for simple slavery like this mod, sanguine debauchery or sl istories,  i install dda ddi and ddx, when i gonna create a new char the game crash, i use loot manager to order the mods and fnis with body slide like the tutorial, sorry for my english im not an english speaker

18 minutes ago, Dabuhhh said:

I dont know why i cant install mods for simple slavery like this mod, sanguine debauchery or sl istories,  i install dda ddi and ddx, when i gonna create a new char the game crash, i use loot manager to order the mods and fnis with body slide like the tutorial, sorry for my english im not an english speaker

best you start a topic about your issue at skyrim technical support

if you crash right after creating a new char you might have too many animations installed (check in FNIS >12k animations can be critical)

more about CTD:

• 3 weeks later...

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but it seems that wearing any college robe prevents player from being approached, regardless of player's vulnerability.

The debug message will keep saying "Player is holding weapon or robed, protected". I looked into the script source code and find this:

; need to wait until vulnerability is done before we test weapon because of playerVulnerability setting
bool function isWeaponProtected()
  ; so long as we are not hands out while armed, and we do not have
  ;debugmsg("Rechecking weapon protection")
  bool notArmed = playerIsNotArmed()
  bool notRobed = playerIsNotWearingWizRobes()
  if (MCM.iWeaponHoldingProtectionLevel < playerVulnerability || notArmed) && \
      ( notRobed ) 
    weaponProtected = false
    return false
  endif 
  weaponProtected = true
  return true
endFunction

So it seems robed protection is not affected by MCM's weapon protection setting. Is this intentional? 

Hi. I've been meaning to ask this for ages but I always forgot; Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what slider settings in DEC's MCM would leave the PC the most vulnerable, to most NPCs? Mind you, I've read on the base game's morality and such, but trying to adjust DEC's sliders according to those just doesn't bear the results I would expect. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

Hi. I've been meaning to ask this for ages but I always forgot; Would anyone be kind enough to tell me what slider settings in DEC's MCM would leave the PC the most vulnerable, to most NPCs? Mind you, I've read on the base game's morality and such, but trying to adjust DEC's sliders according to those just doesn't bear the results I would expect. Thanks.

You can open console with ~ and stand next to an NPC that will not attack you and see DEC give a reason for that NPC not being valid if you want a more definitive answer per-NPC.

Off my head:

Arousal needs to meet a threshold, its default 10 but unless you have a mod that ups it fast, most NPC's spawn with low arousal, you can decrease it to 0 and all NPC's will stop caring about that.

You already know about morality, although if you see DEC is still hitting NPCs with it, maybe you set the slider in the wrong direction? It might be a ceiling instead of a floor or visa versa.

NPC's that have certain items already equipped will not approach because I find it immersion breaking when NPC's that are meant to be slaves suddenly approach you for sex.

We all play with too many mods, some mods come with new NPCs that are new races. This can be a reason an NPC will not approach, you can add their race through the debug in the MCM.

You might not be approached not because the NPC is invalid but because you are:

Confidence is another base-game stat that determines if an NPC is comfortable with some combat situations, or will run, etc. Confidence required is an inverse function of vulnerability; if the player is more vulnerable, the confidence of the attacker can be lower to be valid, so you might not be vulnerable enough to be attackable by nearby NPCs. The confidence requirement is lower at night too, and you can turn this off in the intimidation settings if no NPCs are ever confident enough and its annoying. (might want to check out those mods that add lots of random NPCs I never have this problem anymore.)

Certain mods have quests with items tend to break if another mod attempts sex/removing them, there are keywords that DD uses to mark such items (and DEC tries to look for quests and clues for mods that shouldn't be disturbed but are likely to make the player vulnerable) if the console debug says you are a slave this could be why. Other mods have contexts that break if DEC picks an NPC in a certain area or a certain type. Captured dreams NPCs never attack because it breaks context, for instance.

If the player is locked in chastity (all holes blocked) you should not be approached except by NPCs that have keys, but most NPCs don't have keys, so you'll rarely/never get attacked (for sex anyway).

I just fixed a bug where vulnerability wouldn't overwrite weapon protection if the player was wearing a wizard robe, that might have caused you some issues if you played with wizard gear.

Finally, limits of the mod's implementation, in the Skyrim environment:

As I pointed out to another user above talking about slavers; the mod looks for NPCs to attack you on a loop. The amount of time it takes for the mod to find a valid NPC, check if the player is busy in enslavement, check what they are wearing for vulnerability, and other code to keep immersion can take quite a while, I've seen it take >30 seconds if the user has lots of other mods taking the papyrus engine, and is in a high script area of the game. As a result, you can often walk so fast that you leave the range of the attacking NPC, and since I think it's weird for an NPC to chase you miles DEC is set to not let an NPC chase you if they are too far away at the end of checking, so a lot of NPCs never attack because you left the area too fast (pretty easy).

You can mitigate this a bit by decreasing the interval duration so it goes off more frequently, and increasing the NPC search range so you are more likely to have a check in range, and that range is more likely to still be valid, but if you increase the range too far you get attackers coming out of the bushes and the woodwork, and since the regular NPC search has a static limit of how many NPCs it can look at per loop, if you increase the range you can skip a lot of valid NPCs for trash NPCs, possibly decreasing your changes of finding a good NPC

38 minutes ago, Verstort said:

You already know about morality, although if you see DEC is still hitting NPCs with it, maybe you set the slider in the wrong direction? It might be a ceiling instead of a floor or visa versa.

Confidence required is an inverse function of vulnerability.

Hey, thanks for the reply. There's good info there but I was aware of most of the facts you brought up, perhaps I didn't phrase my question correctly but I'm not sure how to put it... It has to do more with the two things I quoted; My issue is with Morality/Confidence, if someone could share how they would set them up in their MCM to make their PC most vulnerable to most NPCs, I'd be obliged. If my question is still not clear I will simply post a pic of the sliders in question and ask what to set them at, to get the results I want... I've experimented a bit on my own(With all that you said in mind) but I can't get consistent results at all.

Edit - I brought the NPC to an internal cell with no other NPCs, and experimented there with my settings, but it just feels extremely random no matter what I do with the sliders or what I'm wearing. And I was checking the NPC's arousal constantly, it was well within the required value. It wasn't a mod or quest NPC either. At times he would indeed enslave me but as I said it felt like it was unrelated to what I had set the sliders to, it was too inconsistent.