11 hours ago, Verstort said:

I just found it strange that every dialogue that adds restraints gives a "Hey! What... !!", except for the one I talked about.

Damn, wouldn't have thought it would be complicated like this.

I tried said thing in the CK and it throws errors whatever I do. Compiling script not working, cant add new script in bottom right, etc.
I'm gonna go and stop trying to do anything script related outside Tes5Edit, since I never had luck to do so. Not a single time.
It could be because I'm too lazy to look up proper guides? Maybe my PC is borked and it just doesn't work? No clue.

And the bat file u linked looks very solid. If I ever get in the mood to try again, I'll edit it to my needs and give it a go.

If I were to add a mod into it, I assume I have to add "set modname=D:\modDataFolder\Scripts\Source.

And afterwards add said modname in the set allscripts?

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I tried said thing in the CK and it throws errors whatever I do. Compiling script not working, cant add new script in bottom right, etc.

I'm gonna go and stop trying to do anything script related outside Tes5Edit, since I never had luck to do so. Not a single time.
It could be because I'm too lazy to look up proper guides? Maybe my PC is borked and it just doesn't work? No clue.

And the bat file u linked looks very solid. If I ever get in the mood to try again, I'll edit it to my needs and give it a go.

If I were to add a mod into it, I assume I have to add "set modname=D:\modDataFolder\Scripts\Source.

And afterwards add said modname in the set allscripts?

That's the gist for the script, yeah. Only other thing you might be missing for the script is the TESV_Papyrus_Flags file which I can't remember where I found it but its small enough to post here for reference. I just remember having to look it up like it was missing for some reason in the past.

TESV_Papyrus_Flags.flg

As for adding scripts, like it says in the picture, if you cannot get a script in that window to compile, you can still link it by saving it through the edit sub-window->ctrl-s, and then ignore the compile errors and compile externally. If you use mod organizer, remember that new files are added in overwrite.

Nice update, having fun again with this mod ..

but I have a question about a quest, finding the slave Erandi , I cant seem to find her at all and she is not at ravens rest area,just a few bears. 

the quest tab says to look in windhelm….but where? its an awfully big city.

thanks, and keep up the excellent work.

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

Nice update, having fun again with this mod ..

but I have a question about a quest, finding the slave Erandi , I cant seem to find her at all and she is not at ravens rest area,just a few bears. 

the quest tab says to look in windhelm….but where? its an awfully big city.

thanks, and keep up the excellent work.

Wrong thread? Erandi is the missing elf from Captured Dreams right? That quest and NPC have little to do with DEC.

That said, I think she's not actually in the city, but in a tower east of the city, but it's been awhile since I've played

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

Wrong thread? Erandi is the missing elf from Captured Dreams right? That quest and NPC have little to do with DEC.

That said, I think she's not actually in the city, but in a tower east of the city, but it's been awhile since I've played

that is correct, she is past traitors post near windhelm.

The brawling option (the Try To Kick line) doesn't seem to be working as intended.

I noticed that after a few seconds, I get the "40 Bounty" message for assault, even though I was only using fists.  My assailant then draws his weapon.  Checking the console, the CRDE output said "Stopping brawl, time is up".  So it makes sense that my next swing was treated as an assault.  But it timed out much too quickly. 

The script sets the brawl duration by adding (3/48) to the current time (1.5 game hours).  I'm wondering if that increment is being treated as an integer and rounded to zero, so the brawl always times out on the next update.

Testing this, if I just stand there and don't fight back, after a few seconds the attacker will stop.  Again the debug output says "Stopping brawl, time is up".  I never see the "GMins remain until brawl timeout" message.  I'm using the default game time rate, so that shouldn't happen.

Second issue:  there doesn't appear to be any consequence for losing a brawl (assailant walks away after beating you down) so it's a get out of rape free option. 
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Verstort said:

oh dang., sorry  and thanks for the info.

On 7/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, HexBolt8 said:
The brawling option (the Try To Kick line) doesn't seem to be working as intended.

I noticed that after a few seconds, I get the "40 Bounty" message for assault, even though I was only using fists.  My assailant then draws his weapon.  Checking the console, the CRDE output said "Stopping brawl, time is up".  So it makes sense that my next swing was treated as an assault.  But it timed out much too quickly. 

The script sets the brawl duration by adding (3/48) to the current time (1.5 game hours).  I'm wondering if that increment is being treated as an integer and rounded to zero, so the brawl always times out on the next update.

Testing this, if I just stand there and don't fight back, after a few seconds the attacker will stop.  Again the debug output says "Stopping brawl, time is up".  I never see the "GMins remain until brawl timeout" message.  I'm using the default game time rate, so that shouldn't happen.

That sounds likely, will attempt the fix.

Edit: looks fine, lasting longer than 60 seconds anyway... Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.17.2 Testing).7z

On 7/5/2018 at 11:48 AM, HexBolt8 said:
Second issue:  there doesn't appear to be any consequence for losing a brawl (assailant walks away after beating you down) so it's a get out of rape free option. 

Don't know how to change this without making my own brawl quest which I have no energy to fix

hey the force greet NPC whispers to follower to get some rape action dialog is back \o/

and it seems that there is an issue with local/given/sold chances:

> works fine if SD+ is installed

> has issues if no local enslavement mod is installed

> issue looks like the bugged roll for collars you fixed

means if i set:

> local: 0

> given: 0

> sold: 150

i get the same error as for collars before you fixed it, something like "error roll zero" or something

i make a screenshot nexttime

hope that wasnt too confusing ?

basicly there can only be a chance to roll for SLUTS or Simple Slavery plus

(SRR is installed but all chances set to zero atm)

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

Edit: looks fine, lasting longer than 60 seconds anyway... Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.17.2 Testing).7z

Hmm, yes, I see that.  The problem was 100% reproducible with my installation.  I installed the linked version and the brawling works as it should.  I was using 13.15.1, which isn't very old, but perhaps that's the difference.  Thank you very much for looking into this, Verstort.

5 hours ago, Verstort said:

Don't know how to change this without making my own brawl quest which I have no energy to fix

Very understandable.  If I use Defeat's surrender option just before I lose that adds some consequence for losing, which is a fair workaround.

17 hours ago, Verstort said:

Ultra simplistic suggestion so forgive me if it's not practical but how about register for animationevent bleedout when the brawl starts, unregister with SL trigger or other consqences on animationevent bleedout (player lost) or unregister on exit from combat (the player won)?. Could potentially run this off the playeralias on the dialogue quest.

Also a question if I may?  - am I right in thinking that saying "Not now" on a dDevice approach has no consequnces other than stopping the approach? 

20 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

hey the force greet NPC whispers to follower to get some rape action dialog is back \o/

and it seems that there is an issue with local/given/sold chances:

> works fine if SD+ is installed

> has issues if no local enslavement mod is installed

> issue looks like the bugged roll for collars you fixed

means if i set:

> local: 0 

> given: 0 

> sold: 150

i get the same error as for collars before you fixed it, something like "error roll zero" or something

i make a screenshot nexttime 

hope that wasnt too confusing ?

basicly there can only be a chance to roll for SLUTS or Simple Slavery plus

(SRR is installed but all chances set to zero atm)

A log might tell me exactly what the error is, but I have a good idea where it is at least.

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Ultra simplistic suggestion so forgive me if it's not practical but how about register for animationevent bleedout when the brawl starts, unregister with SL trigger or other consqences on animationevent bleedout (player lost) or unregister on exit from combat (the player won)?. Could potentially run this off the playeralias on the dialogue quest.

That might work. I completely forgot you could get event triggers from an animation

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Also a question if I may?  - am I right in thinking that saying "Not now" on a dDevice approach has no consequnces other than stopping the approach?

Pretty sure if the followers frustration is high enough there is another outcome

Forgive me if this is already done elsewhere, what I would love to see is a punishment capability for a slave who masterbates or is overcome with arousal and starts to orgasm.  The slave's master should have control over this and I would love to see this implemented.  An MCM toggle allowing masterbation or denying it would be good - a shock similar to the slave or pet collar punishment would be fun.  Timed long enough to diminish the arousal and end the animation.

Does this sound like an interesting addition to this fine mod?

Under the enslavement options, "Devious Follower Gift" is grayed out under Enslavement Weights, even though Devious Followers is installed.  I pressed the "Refresh Detected Mods" button (a few different times) but Devious Followers stayed grayed out.  Should that be happening?  I'm running the most recent versions of DEC and DF. 

Just a few ideas, if they're of any interest to you Verstort.

On 7/8/2018 at 11:26 AM, Bane Master said:

am I right in thinking that saying "Not now" on a dDevice approach has no consequnces other than stopping the approach? 

I was looking at this, although from the situation in which the follower approaches for sex (sex or device requests both link to the same Not Now branch).  This is what I came up with for a sex approach. 

It didn't seem right for the player to be able to put off the follower indefinitely.  DEC's "Frustration" is tied to the follower being hit in combat, not sexual frustration, so decided that arousal would be a good measure of the follower's state of mind.  (Something a bit different would be needed for devices.  Since high Frustration results in devices being added to the player, maybe just incrementing Frustration would work for device approaches.)

I added new response lines in my local copy under Not Now:

If the follower is not submissive (submissive score 0 or better) and follower arousal is 100, the follower says "No, I want you now, and I'm not giving you a choice." and I trigger the existing friendly sex script.

If the above conditions are true, and the follower is at least slightly dom and thinks the player is at least slightly sub, the follower says "Uh-uh.  I've waited long enough, and I'm all worked up.  Now you're mine." and I trigger the existing rape (rough sex) script.

I didn't concern myself with the situation in which the player is highly dom.  If the follower is not submissive and has max arousal, eventually that follower will reach the breaking point. 

Since there are 3 existing follower responses that accept the player's "no", and the responses are random, then with the first new line if the follower is at max arousal there's a 25% to force friendly sex on a non submissive player.  If the follower is a bit dom and the player's a bit sub, the second new line is valid too, and it works out to 20% chance of friendly sex and another 20% for rough sex. 

This has worked well for me.  (I actually had to double the new responses for gagged and ungagged player.)

I also made an unrelated tweak to the follower's "Now's a great time, now that you're tied up that is." existing response under Not Now (this is available if the follower is highly dom and the player has a yoke or arm binder).  That response links to the "Hey!  What!!" topic for adding a devices to a player.  Since the dialogue can also arrive here for a sex greet (not just through hey look what I found), I duplicated that line and added checks for forceGreetSex_var.  If it's a sex greet, the response changes to "Now's a great time, since you're tied up for me like a present." and I trigger the friendly sex script.  I haven't fully tested this but I think it will work.

Anyway, just some ideas if you want to expand that dialogue at some point.  I hope you don't mind the suggestions.  I like the mod and try to pass along any new ideas. 

On 7/9/2018 at 7:24 PM, Mrod23 said:

Forgive me if this is already done elsewhere, what I would love to see is a punishment capability for a slave who masterbates or is overcome with arousal and starts to orgasm.  The slave's master should have control over this and I would love to see this implemented.  An MCM toggle allowing masterbation or denying it would be good - a shock similar to the slave or pet collar punishment would be fun.  Timed long enough to diminish the arousal and end the animation.

Does this sound like an interesting addition to this fine mod?

Sounds good, but I have no energy to work on it right now.

I feel like the second phase of the follower-player relationship should be fleshed before this feature would make sense, so it would only be for known slavery mods being active with is a bit limiting as well.

On 7/11/2018 at 8:56 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Under the enslavement options, "Devious Follower Gift" is grayed out under Enslavement Weights, even though Devious Followers is installed.  I pressed the "Refresh Detected Mods" button (a few different times) but Devious Followers stayed grayed out.  Should that be happening?  I'm running the most recent versions of DEC and DF. 

I'll take a look tonight.

On 7/12/2018 at 11:08 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Just a few ideas, if they're of any interest to you Verstort.

I was looking at this, although from the situation in which the follower approaches for sex (sex or device requests both link to the same Not Now branch).  This is what I came up with for a sex approach. 

It didn't seem right for the player to be able to put off the follower indefinitely.  DEC's "Frustration" is tied to the follower being hit in combat, not sexual frustration, so decided that arousal would be a good measure of the follower's state of mind.  (Something a bit different would be needed for devices.  Since high Frustration results in devices being added to the player, maybe just incrementing Frustration would work for device approaches.)

I added new response lines in my local copy under Not Now:

If the follower is not submissive (submissive score 0 or better) and follower arousal is 100, the follower says "No, I want you now, and I'm not giving you a choice." and I trigger the existing friendly sex script.

If the above conditions are true, and the follower is at least slightly dom and thinks the player is at least slightly sub, the follower says "Uh-uh.  I've waited long enough, and I'm all worked up.  Now you're mine." and I trigger the existing rape (rough sex) script.

I didn't concern myself with the situation in which the player is highly dom.  If the follower is not submissive and has max arousal, eventually that follower will reach the breaking point. 

Since there are 3 existing follower responses that accept the player's "no", and the responses are random, then with the first new line if the follower is at max arousal there's a 25% to force friendly sex on a non submissive player.  If the follower is a bit dom and the player's a bit sub, the second new line is valid too, and it works out to 20% chance of friendly sex and another 20% for rough sex. 

This has worked well for me.  (I actually had to double the new responses for gagged and ungagged player.)

I also made an unrelated tweak to the follower's "Now's a great time, now that you're tied up that is." existing response under Not Now (this is available if the follower is highly dom and the player has a yoke or arm binder).  That response links to the "Hey!  What!!" topic for adding a devices to a player.  Since the dialogue can also arrive here for a sex greet (not just through hey look what I found), I duplicated that line and added checks for forceGreetSex_var.  If it's a sex greet, the response changes to "Now's a great time, since you're tied up for me like a present." and I trigger the friendly sex script.  I haven't fully tested this but I think it will work.

Anyway, just some ideas if you want to expand that dialogue at some point.  I hope you don't mind the suggestions.  I like the mod and try to pass along any new ideas. 

Want to post the changes here? All of that sounds reasonable and I don't mind adding your changes.

Merging ESPs are a pain but I haven't touched my local version since the last post.

On 7/14/2018 at 4:46 AM, Dragoncoc696969 said:

I never installed this mod before, if i install it now, will i still require a clean save?

Nah that warning is for people downloading updates on top of old versions, fresh install doesn't require save cleaning.

On 7/15/2018 at 4:57 PM, Verstort said:

Want to post the changes here? All of that sounds reasonable and I don't mind adding your changes.

Done.  I sent it in a message to you.  Sorry for the wall of text in that one; I tend to over-explain things. 

On 7/15/2018 at 1:57 PM, Verstort said:
On 7/11/2018 at 8:56 PM, HexBolt8 said:

I'll take a look tonight.

Fixed it here: Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.17.3).7z

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Done.  I sent it in a message to you.  Sorry for the wall of text in that one; I tend to over-explain things. 

I prefer detailed response, actually.

Lydia is never releasing me from yoke and gag she put on. Always saying something like "soon", but i waited for many days. It's not letting any other follower dialog options come up either. For example it is impossible to pay debt for Devious Followers mod.

And sure i already technically unlocked both the items by struggling, but this is mod testing ?  She should free me imo, within 2 days max. Even that would be too much if in the wilderness and couldn't wait or fast travel. I am convinced it's this mod's dialogs that are overriding the rest, and i see Lydia's dominant stats increasing in the MCM for this mod.

v. 13.17.1

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

Lydia is never releasing me from yoke and gag she put on. Always saying something like "soon", but i waited for many days. It's not letting any other follower dialog options come up either. For example it is impossible to pay debt for Devious Followers mod.

And sure i already technically unlocked both the items by struggling, but this is mod testing ?  She should free me imo, within 2 days max. Even that would be too much if in the wilderness and couldn't wait or fast travel. I am convinced it's this mod's dialogs that are overriding the rest, and i see Lydia's dominant stats increasing in the MCM for this mod.

v. 13.17.1

As far as i understand it, if your follower dont have any fitting DD keys they cant get you out of the DDs and will always say "soon".

Try and repeat the "mmmmmh" dialog till you can trade keys with her, after that you get out of the DDs rather quick.

Because the keys wont be destroyed its a nice cheat too to get out of multiple DDs with only one key ;D

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

As far as i understand it, if your follower dont have any fitting DD keys they cant get you out of the DDs and will always say "soon".

Try and repeat the "mmmmmh" dialog till you can trade keys with her, after that you get out of the DDs rather quick.

Because the keys wont be destroyed its a nice cheat too to get out of multiple DDs with only one key ;D

you could also use devious devices helpers, if either the follower or the player has keys the follower can unlock the player

So no matter what I do the MCM Menu never appears, I have installed it, uninstalled it, started new games uninstalled other mods and the MCM menu never shows up.

It shows it's loading in TES5 Edit

[01:34] Background Loader: loading "Deviously Enslaved.esp"...
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Loading file
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] File loaded
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Start processing
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "Skyrim.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "Update.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "SexLab.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "SexLabAroused.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "ZaZAnimationPack.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "Devious Devices - Assets.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "Devious Devices - Integration.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Adding master "Devious Devices - Expansion.esm"
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] Header processed. Expecting 620 records
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "KYWD" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "GLOB" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "FACT" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "MGEF" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "ENCH" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "ARMO" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "CELL" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "WRLD" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "DIAL" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "QUST" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "PACK" processed
[01:34] Background Loader: [Deviously Enslaved.esp] GRUP Top "FLST" processed