4 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Hmm. I suspect "SLSF Slvae increase vulnerable" and "SLSF Slave makes vulnerable" have been interchanged. Case in point: Using DEC with Devious Fame. I'm at 15 "slave fame". Currently, I'm not vulnerable. When I set "SLSF Slave increases vulnerable" to 15 or lower, I start getting vulnerable. When I set "makes vulnerable" to 15 or lower (but increasing the other value) I'm not vulnerable.

Kinda surprised someone else didn't spot that earlier, including me.

But yes, they were backwards

I have a suggestion to help eliminate some repetitive behavior. 

When approached by an attacker and the end result is not rape or enslavement (things like "Maybe you need something as a reminder"), it doesn't end there.  On the next polling cycle, the same NPC can approach again and, depending on random number generation, again.  The same goes for when an attacker runs up and the PC draws a weapon to spook him off.  Sheath the weapon and the next cycle here he comes again, and again.  At some point he should get discouraged and give up for a while.  The same goes for intimidation.  (DEC's intimidation check seems to always succeed so I don't generally use it, but I can endlessly intimidate an attacker who just keeps coming back.)

The NPC looks really indecisive and it feels artificial, one of those moments when the underlying mechanism is exposed.

If DEC could apply a harmless spell to the attacker on a non rape non enslavement result, something that lasts for a few minutes and makes the NPC ineligible for a while, these situations would play out more naturally.  If it's easier, a decrease to the attacker's arousal would accomplish the same thing -- after one or two approaches, arousal would no longer reach the threshold and would have to rise again naturally, simulating regaining confidence or the desire to mess with you again. 

Bug report (like always, not sure if this is my setup being buggy)

When my follower found something, I select "What did you have in mind?".

When the dialogue appears saying "Well you're already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!", she doesn't put restraints on my character.

When I pick "don't just put locking devices on me!" afterwards, there is a chance my follower will gag me, and if that happens, I actually get a gag.

On 6/24/2018 at 9:35 AM, HexBolt8 said:

I have a suggestion to help eliminate some repetitive behavior. 

When approached by an attacker and the end result is not rape or enslavement (things like "Maybe you need something as a reminder"), it doesn't end there.  On the next polling cycle, the same NPC can approach again and, depending on random number generation, again.  The same goes for when an attacker runs up and the PC draws a weapon to spook him off.  Sheath the weapon and the next cycle here he comes again, and again.  At some point he should get discouraged and give up for a while.  The same goes for intimidation.  (DEC's intimidation check seems to always succeed so I don't generally use it, but I can endlessly intimidate an attacker who just keeps coming back.)

The NPC looks really indecisive and it feels artificial, one of those moments when the underlying mechanism is exposed.

If DEC could apply a harmless spell to the attacker on a non rape non enslavement result, something that lasts for a few minutes and makes the NPC ineligible for a while, these situations would play out more naturally.  If it's easier, a decrease to the attacker's arousal would accomplish the same thing -- after one or two approaches, arousal would no longer reach the threshold and would have to rise again naturally, simulating regaining confidence or the desire to mess with you again. 

DEC could use some dialogue for returning attackers, means making additional dialogue though. Saving data regarding weapon spooking might be a bit harder to do without rewriting some of the approach code.

Intimidation blocking should be easy enough to put in, I'll see about adding it.

8 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Bug report (like always, not sure if this is my setup being buggy)

When my follower found something, I select "What did you have in mind?".

When the dialogue appears saying "Well you're already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!", she doesn't put restraints on my character.

When I pick "don't just put locking devices on me!" afterwards, there is a chance my follower will gag me, and if that happens, I actually get a gag.

I haven't seen it fail to add the item in awhile, did you save a log of the event? The log should say which item was rolled which might explain why you didn't get one. If you changed your mod order recently, make sure Mods detection reset is still turned on or toggle it to manually reset, as items from old mods could have been selected when they are no longer installed if DEC isn't set to keep up with what mods are installed.

33 minutes ago, Verstort said:

DEC could use some dialogue for returning attackers, means making additional dialogue though. Saving data regarding weapon spooking might be a bit harder to do without rewriting some of the approach code.

I wasn't trying to make things difficult for you, unless you just want to add returning dialogue (which would be nice, but sounds like a good bit of work).  That's why I suggested a (hopefully) simple change like a tagging spell or a reduction to arousal, just enough to stop the NPC from acting like a yo-yo.  I leave it in your capable hands.

33 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Intimidation blocking should be easy enough to put in, I'll see about adding it.

DEC already has an MCM option to turn off the intimidation option (and thank you for that).  I only mentioned that it always seems to succeed in case you wanted to try to make it work more like the base game's intimidation, which often fails and feels more reasonable.  I actually leave the intimidation option active, and exercise restraint in using it only for inappropriate approaches.  For instance, in a prison I had an inmate manage to go through the bars and run up to demand sex.  The guards didn't react.  That wasn't DEC's fault of course, but I thought that situation was unreasonable, so I used the intimidate response to duck that approach.

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

I haven't seen it fail to add the item in awhile, did you save a log of the event? The log should say which item was rolled which might explain why you didn't get one. If you changed your mod order recently, make sure Mods detection reset is still turned on or toggle it to manually reset, as items from old mods could have been selected when they are no longer installed if DEC isn't set to keep up with what mods are installed.

I don't seem to get any errors in the console to appear.
When I get bound normally, I can see in the console what items has been equipped on me.
When said dialogue option appears, nothing suspicious pops up in the console.

When said dialogue option appears + my follower gags me after, I only get the gag stuff in console "ball/ring/panel/penis/pony..."

I tried manually resetting mod detection (it was enabled. I disabled it and enabled it again), but didn't change anything :/ 

I'm not sure what the problem is. 

I am using DD 4.1.

I can always try and reinstall the mod.

EDIT:

Wowee, now i found another bug about my faulty game :/

When my follower found something and gives / puts the item on me, sometimes it gives me the error

[CRDE] Err: Cannot add collar, roll total is zero

As expected, nothing gets equipped on my character.

I have quicksaves ready to revert in case this happens, don't want anything like this stay on my save or something.

39 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the only time i see this error, is when the follower cant remove a collar such as the DCL slave collar.

Ok now I might know why it doesn't work.

I always got the message when wearing the Black Ebonite Slave Harness, which comes with it's own collar.
I'm not saying this is definitely the problem, but I think it's definitely the problem :P 

Also, a question, or rather a feature request.

Is there a way to choose the color of the devices when an event occurs?
I mainly wear black ebonite devices, but DEC tends to equally choose between red ebonite and white ebonite, so it doesn't really fit well.

If not, I would love to see this :) 

Also, does the "follower enjoys being dom / sub" and "follower thinks player dom / sub" affect what outcome the "follower found item" dialogue?
I assume it does, but never confirmed it.

21 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I always got the message when wearing the Black Ebonite Slave Harness, which comes with it's own collar.
I'm not saying this is definitely the problem, but I think it's definitely the problem :P 

I mainly wear black ebonite devices, but DEC tends to equally choose between red ebonite and white ebonite, so it doesn't really fit well.

Also, does the "follower enjoys being dom / sub" and "follower thinks player dom / sub" affect what outcome the "follower found item" dialogue?

if the follower sub lvl is a - number they wont equip anything on themselves, and if they think the player is dom is a + number they usually wont equip things on the player.

as for the color options im not sure if that can be set or not, versort will know more about that.

On 6/25/2018 at 10:49 AM, HexBolt8 said:

DEC already has an MCM option to turn off the intimidation option (and thank you for that).  I only mentioned that it always seems to succeed in case you wanted to try to make it work more like the base game's intimidation, which often fails and feels more reasonable.  I actually leave the intimidation option active, and exercise restraint in using it only for inappropriate approaches. 

I haven't touched the intimidation detection calculation in a long time, probably since I put it in.

It's set to always work if the player is armed (and the arm detection is turned on) and always fails if the player is vulnerable lvl 4, otherwise it rolls a 100 sided die, if the die roll is below 50 intimidation will succeed. The roll is modified; if the player has high speech value, the roll is skewed toward success, and if the player is nude, the roll is skewed toward failure. Vulnerability also skews toward failure.

Looks like the calculation was favored heavily toward failure if vulnerable, so I'm confused why you are getting so many successes. I should go back and run some tests to see if all that code is working right, maybe the math is wrong. I think speech might be too highly considered now that I look at it...

On 6/25/2018 at 10:49 AM, HexBolt8 said:

For instance, in a prison I had an inmate manage to go through the bars and run up to demand sex.  The guards didn't react.  That wasn't DEC's fault of course, but I thought that situation was unreasonable, so I used the intimidate response to duck that approach.

Hmm... I added POP prison detection but not general prison detection I don't think, I think that got lost in my todo list...

23 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I don't seem to get any errors in the console to appear.
When I get bound normally, I can see in the console what items has been equipped on me.
When said dialogue option appears, nothing suspicious pops up in the console.

When said dialogue option appears + my follower gags me after, I only get the gag stuff in console "ball/ring/panel/penis/pony..."

I tried manually resetting mod detection (it was enabled. I disabled it and enabled it again), but didn't change anything :/ 

I'm not sure what the problem is. 

I am using DD 4.1.

I can always try and reinstall the mod.

EDIT:

Wowee, now i found another bug about my faulty game :/

When my follower found something and gives / puts the item on me, sometimes it gives me the error

[CRDE] Err: Cannot add collar, roll total is zero

As expected, nothing gets equipped on my character.

I have quicksaves ready to revert in case this happens, don't want anything like this stay on my save or something.

I doubt that error would cause any issues to remain on your save, the code stops working at that point and shouldn't do anything.

21 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

the only time i see this error, is when the follower cant remove a collar such as the DCL slave collar.

Dialogue conditions aren't smart enough to know if the item that is being talked about has a blocking keyword, but the code is. I guess I should just add a blanket block check to avoid that for now..

I thought harnesses had collar keywords and the code to remove a collar would snag the harness too, maybe DD 4.X removed that...

I'll see about fixing it.

I wanted to add theme code awhile back, so that not only do you give colors weights but if you are already wearing colors it would stick to a certain theme, but that was a mess of code, since there are no color tags on the items I would have to keep track of all known items and what colors they have... That's a dead end.

But I might go back and add just the color weights alone, without the themer, that might be an acceptable amount of code... not high on my priority list though.

Those four values change what is likely to happen when the follower finds an item, yes. The code only considers them as limits, not chances (as "chances" have to be rolled in code prior to dialogue as the dialogue has no such feature), so if you have a value > 5 then certain dialogues become available or disabled, ect.

53 minutes ago, Verstort said:

It's set to always work if the player is armed (and the arm detection is turned on) and always fails if the player is vulnerable lvl 4, otherwise it rolls a 100 sided die, if the die roll is below 50 intimidation will succeed. The roll is modified; if the player has high speech value, the roll is skewed toward success, and if the player is nude, the roll is skewed toward failure. Vulnerability also skews toward failure.

Looks like the calculation was favored heavily toward failure if vulnerable, so I'm confused why you are getting so many successes. I should go back and run some tests to see if all that code is working right, maybe the math is wrong.

No, don't waste your time looking at the algorithm if that's how you intend the check to work.  It always succeeded because the PC was armed.  It just seemed wrong for a heavily armed and armored warrior to be consistently intimidated by a naked gal wearing an iron dagger (I have nakedness itself set as a vulnerability).   I had originally assumed that this would use Skyrim's intimidation check (which factors in debuffs or bonuses for things like the Intimidation perk), but there's probably no hook for a mod to make use of that. 

Another odd behavior is that a fist counts as "waving a weapon" protection for spooking off an assailant who's approaching you.  Unarmed (not even a spell equipped), just press the "unholster" key so the PC enters a combat stance, and the attacker runs away (what a milk drinker!).   

I realize that it's a pain to try to code for every situation, and I'm not suggesting that you do.  The mod works quite well, and it adds a lot to the game.  Just mentioning a few things that felt off, in case it's something that you care to look at. 

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, don't waste your time looking at the algorithm if that's how you intend the check to work.  It always succeeded because the PC was armed.  It just seemed wrong for a heavily armed and armored warrior to be consistently intimidated by a naked gal wearing an iron dagger (I have nakedness itself set as a vulnerability).   I had originally assumed that this would use Skyrim's intimidation check (which factors in debuffs or bonuses for things like the Intimidation perk), but there's probably no hook for a mod to make use of that.

I can make the vuln=4 and armed conditions non determinate, there's no requirement for it and yes, there are NPCs stupid enough to think they can take on a lvl 80 dragonborn decked in dragon/daedra gear with only their bandit kit, it should stand to reason they wouldn't always be intimidated.

I can't remember if you can actually run an intimidation check out of dialogue in papyrus, since we run the intimidation check before we even start he approach, but I didn't think it was all that relevant because it ignored all the factors of a devious game session, I felt making one from scratch would be more relevant. Speech skill alone still offers a decent advantage, although I could check for the intimidation perk, wouldn't work with third party mods I bet..

Another odd behavior is that a fist counts as "waving a weapon" protection for spooking off an assailant who's approaching you.  Unarmed (not even a spell equipped), just press the "unholster" key so the PC enters a combat stance, and the attacker runs away (what a milk drinker!).  

My memory is failing me, but I think someone asked for that specifically, 'fists only in combat stance', because they were playing unarmed kahjjit. It does kinda make for an easy get-out-of-jail card, but without spending too much time trying to figure out through perks if a player was specializing in strength (no stats in skyrim, just perks/H-M-S) not worth my time to fix I don't think.

I realize that it's a pain to try to code for every situation, and I'm not suggesting that you do.  The mod works quite well, and it adds a lot to the game.  Just mentioning a few things that felt off, in case it's something that you care to look at. 

The nature of the mod's implementation is to cause, possibly game-breaking, interference to happen randomly. I feel it's kinda important that the mod be as discrete and careful as possible to avoid it becoming too awkward or annoying to bear, and these are minor things to consider adding and the easiest things for me to spend time on, easier than new content anyway.

New update? :O

Looks like a fix is in place for the collar not equipping. Was this the case for me? With the "zero roll" problem?

Anyways, I see it's a "testing" update, so safe to say not to put it on a permanent save?

And what are the dialogues that were looking for a non-existing variable if I may ask?

30 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

New update? :O

Looks like a fix is in place for the collar not equipping. Was this the case for me? With the "zero roll" problem?

Anyways, I see it's a "testing" update, so safe to say not to put it on a permanent save?

And what are the dialogues that were looking for a non-existing variable if I may ask?

Collar rolling zero should be fixed, yes.

The dialogues were scattered, some here or there, that I missed when I switched a variable over. Some were for player-tied-up-approaches-follower some were for attacker-approaches-player-enslavement, a few in other spots.

It's testing because I spotted an odd dialogue bug earlier but I couldn't replicate, and not sure I introduced something weird when I went dialogue condition digging, I don't think there is any risk to your save at all though, just pointing out that I haven't finished testing everything and the changes could introduce bugs.

6 minutes ago, Verstort said:

Collar rolling zero should be fixed, yes.

The dialogues were scattered, some here or there, that I missed when I switched a variable over. Some were for player-tied-up-approaches-follower some were for attacker-approaches-player-enslavement, a few in other spots.

It's testing because I spotted an odd dialogue bug earlier but I couldn't replicate, and not sure I introduced something weird when I went dialogue condition digging, I don't think there is any risk to your save at all though, just pointing out that I haven't finished testing everything and the changes could introduce bugs.

Sounds good.
I'm playing the game with your mod plenty of times. If anything odd happens, I'll post it here.

Quick script bug report - crdemodmonitorscript spams errors each time the monitor runs at line 1736 due to evaluating curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail) where curLocation is none.

I'm wondering if the  LocTypeJail property isn't clearing once set as this line is firing for me in all non-jail locations once I have been in jail?

1736   if LocTypeJail && curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail); keyword isn't none

Well, posting here to say that the test release fixed both my issues: zero roll on collar + "Well you're already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!" not equipping items.
Hooray!

I would love to see something done with the new Pet Suit from DD4.1.

And also, a little more technical question:

Do you have a list of "scriptnames" of all restraints the follower can possible equip on you?

I mean with this for example,

When you hit your follower and a certain outcome happens, she will gag you.

I looked in Tes5Edit for this line and saw that you add to other dialogues, (the VMAD tree of "pf_crde_followerhitaddgag01")

I did this to the "Good." dialogue line when u hit ur follower and u apologize.

Now she says "I had enough of you excuses. I just want you to shut up for a while." and gags you :classic_biggrin:

but I was wonder what other "add restraint" things there are.

Offcourse, that is if your ok with it.
Some modders I wondered the same thing and they complained I was tinkering their mod to my needs and that "their mod wasn't good enough" :classic_wacko:

Verstort, I don't know if this would interest you, but there's a cute mod "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion" that uses a really nice grab-from-behind animation on a force greet, with the attacker's hands on the player's throat and crotch.  If that mod's author were willing to share the animation with you, DEC's "service me" force greets would feel a lot more perilous.  I don't know how much work that might be though, but I thought I'd pass along the idea. 

10 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Quick script bug report - crdemodmonitorscript spams errors each time the monitor runs at line 1736 due to evaluating curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail) where curLocation is none.

I'm wondering if the  LocTypeJail property isn't clearing once set as this line is firing for me in all non-jail locations once I have been in jail?

1736   if LocTypeJail && curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail); keyword isn't none

LocTypeJail is auto filling correctly on my saves, and testing "if LocTypeJail" first will prevent that second statement from being reached if LocTypeJail is NONE due to logical AND short circuit evaluation . I think the error is actually that curLocation is none, because not every place where the player can move in the world has an official 'location'.

I'll fix it shortly.

9 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I would love to see something done with the new Pet Suit from DD4.1.

I haven't tested it since the beta, back then it was really janky still.

9 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

And also, a little more technical question:

Do you have a list of "scriptnames" of all restraints the follower can possible equip on you?

I mean with this for example,

When you hit your follower and a certain outcome happens, she will gag you.

I looked in Tes5Edit for this line and saw that you add to other dialogues, (the VMAD tree of "pf_crde_followerhitaddgag01")

I did this to the "Good." dialogue line when u hit ur follower and u apologize.

Now she says "I had enough of you excuses. I just want you to shut up for a while." and gags you :classic_biggrin:

but I was wonder what other "add restraint" things there are.

Offcourse, that is if your ok with it.
Some modders I wondered the same thing and they complained I was tinkering their mod to my needs and that "their mod wasn't good enough" :classic_wacko:

I have no issues at all with other users digging into DEC's source, either to scrounge working code for their own mod projects, fixing DEC to their liking, or just curiosity; all is fine to me. I find it really weird when an author tries to "guard" their mod when it's free to download anyway, its not like you have a monitary incentive to keep it hidden...

I don't keep a list of dialogue fragments that add items to the player. I don't really have an organized method to the madness of DEC's dialogue fragments... But grep suggests at least these scripts:

$ grep -il --color "equip" pf_crde*
pf_crde_carefreesex.psc
pf_crde_carefreesexreverse.psc
pf_crde_crdefollowersex3.psc
pf_crde_enslaveintimdatefailbeltslut.psc
pf_crde_enslaveintimidatefailgag.psc
pf_crde_folitemgaggedwantstotryon1.psc
pf_crde_follitemgaglikescollarbonus.psc
pf_crde_folllowersextheytheboss.psc
pf_crde_followeraddbelt.psc
pf_crde_followeraddbitchcollar.psc
pf_crde_followeraddbitchcollar2.psc
pf_crde_followeraddsnipple.psc
pf_crde_followeragrgagandplug1.psc
pf_crde_followeraskstoputon.psc
pf_crde_followerbeltnotyet.psc
pf_crde_followerbeltsuckmycock.psc
pf_crde_followerbeltunlock.psc
pf_crde_followerdontaddgag.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedany.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedanygag.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedarmbinder.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedbelt3.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedcollar.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedgag.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedplug.psc
pf_crde_followerforcedplug2.psc
pf_crde_followergaggedaddblindfold.psc
pf_crde_followergaggedilltryon.psc
pf_crde_followergaggedletmetryongag.psc
pf_crde_followergaggedtryon.psc
pf_crde_followerhitaddbeltgag.psc
pf_crde_followerhitaddgag01.psc
pf_crde_followerhitaddyoke01.psc
pf_crde_followerhornyfucktoy.psc
pf_crde_followerintheirsize.psc
pf_crde_followeritemgagged02.psc
pf_crde_followeritemgaggedquestion01.psc
pf_crde_followerletsseewhatIgot.psc
pf_crde_followerlickmyclit.psc
pf_crde_followerplayergagarmbinder.psc
pf_crde_followerplayergaggedaddbelt.psc
pf_crde_followerplayergaggedaddcollar.psc
pf_crde_followerplayermorepls01.psc
pf_crde_followerplayermoreplsgagged1.psc
pf_crde_followerpresentsex1.psc
pf_crde_followerpresentsex2.psc
pf_crde_followersellit02.psc
pf_crde_followersex2.psc
pf_crde_followersex3.psc
pf_crde_followersex3mistress.psc
pf_crde_followersexgollygee.psc
pf_crde_followersexhowcute.psc
pf_crde_followertheytryitem.psc
pf_crde_followerthinksyouhavekey.psc
pf_crde_followertiemeup1.psc
pf_crde_followertiemeupbelted1.psc
pf_crde_followertiemeupgag1.psc
pf_crde_followerunlockoneside.psc
pf_crde_followerwantstobang.psc
pf_crde_followerwantsyourcock.psc
pf_crde_followerwantsyourpussy.psc
pf_crde_followerwondersifwearable.psc
pf_crde_followeryesmasterlikes.psc
pf_crde_friendlysex1.psc
pf_crde_playertriesonrandomitem.psc
pf_crde_sexintimidatefailedanimal.psc
pf_crde_sexintimidatefailedgagged.psc
pf_crde_sexmasterbelted.psc
pf_crde_sexmoreitems1.psc
pf_crde_sexnotaslaveaslutbelt.psc
pf_crde_sexnotslaveitemsadded.psc
pf_crde_yesmastergagged.psc

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Verstort, I don't know if this would interest you, but there's a cute mod "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion" that uses a really nice grab-from-behind animation on a force greet, with the attacker's hands on the player's throat and crotch.  If that mod's author were willing to share the animation with you, DEC's "service me" force greets would feel a lot more perilous.  I don't know how much work that might be though, but I thought I'd pass along the idea. 

I can look into it, sounds a bit tedious if I have to animate after every possible dialogue though

19 hours ago, Verstort said:

LocTypeJail is auto filling correctly on my saves, and testing "if LocTypeJail" first will prevent that second statement from being reached if LocTypeJail is NONE due to logical AND short circuit evaluation . I think the error is actually that curLocation is none, because not every place where the player can move in the world has an official 'location'.

I'll fix it shortly

It is indeed curLocation that is none - I had assumed that the LocTypeJail was intended to "protect" from that error as if you in a Jail,  location would not be none and otherwise LocTypeJail would be none. 

Either way, I have applied a quick and dirty fix at my end that seems to work fine....

If curLocation && LocTypeJail && curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail); keyword isn't none

1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

It is indeed curLocation that is none - I had assumed that the LocTypeJail was intended to "protect" from that error as if you in a Jail,  location would not be none and otherwise LocTypeJail would be none. 

Either way, I have applied a quick and dirty fix at my end that seems to work fine....

If curLocation && LocTypeJail && curLocation.HasKeyword(LocTypeJail); keyword isn't none

Sorry I didn't say in this thread, but that was essentially the same fix I uploaded as 13.17.1 yesterday.

So I was fiddling around in game and I was wrong.

The "Well you're already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!" not equipping items bug is still there.

This time I went in Tes5Edit to look around and see if I can find out why this happens.

I found out why this happens.

When going to both "Well you're
 already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!" in the crdePlayerMonitorFollowerQuestionIntent dialogue topic,

I found that the reponses immediately go to the dialogue tree that should happen after you get bound.

These are, as you know, "I'm getting excited!" - "Don't just put locking devices on me!" and "Mmmph!".

It should point crdePlayerMonitorFollowerForcedOnPlayer "Hey! What... !!", yeah?

I changed it in Tes5Edit as I said and now it works.

Not sure if this was intended and something should happen, but doesn't because something else is bugged.
But to me it made sense why it didn't happen and now I fixed it :D 

Also, another question concerning editing VMAD things in Tes5Edit.

I'm trying to put multiple scripts on a single dialogue topic.
For example, I made something like "You look nice in your gag, lets complement it with some more restraints!".
My idea was that my follower would add an armbinder, collar and a blindfold.

I though, I would just add pf_crde_followerforcedcollar pf_crde_followerforcedarmbinder and pf_crde_followergaggedaddblindfold.

But I can't seem to find a way how to copy these from their original dialogues into 1.

Is there adding multiple scripts and script fragments in a single dialogue topic even possible?

Lastly, I would love to see elbowbinders in this mod as well.
I prefer these over normal armbinders.

On 7/3/2018 at 8:14 AM, SpaceHamst3r said:

So I was fiddling around in game and I was wrong.

The "Well you're already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!" not equipping items bug is still there.

This time I went in Tes5Edit to look around and see if I can find out why this happens.

I found out why this happens.

When going to both "Well you're
 already tied up, lets see what it looks like on you!" in the crdePlayerMonitorFollowerQuestionIntent dialogue topic,

I found that the reponses immediately go to the dialogue tree that should happen after you get bound.

These are, as you know, "I'm getting excited!" - "Don't just put locking devices on me!" and "Mmmph!".

It should point crdePlayerMonitorFollowerForcedOnPlayer "Hey! What... !!", yeah?

I changed it in Tes5Edit as I said and now it works.

Not sure if this was intended and something should happen, but doesn't because something else is bugged.
But to me it made sense why it didn't happen and now I fixed it :D

That dialogue wasn't really meant for that interaction... but as it adds items itself it has the effect of temporarily fixing the issue.

Also, another question concerning editing VMAD things in Tes5Edit.

I'm trying to put multiple scripts on a single dialogue topic.
For example, I made something like "You look nice in your gag, lets complement it with some more restraints!".
My idea was that my follower would add an armbinder, collar and a blindfold.

I though, I would just add pf_crde_followerforcedcollar pf_crde_followerforcedarmbinder and pf_crde_followergaggedaddblindfold.

But I can't seem to find a way how to copy these from their original dialogues into 1.

Is there adding multiple scripts and script fragments in a single dialogue topic even possible?

I never figured out how to put multiple fragment functions into one big script, if I don't let creation kit generate a new script per dialogue it just won't work on my machine, might be a quirk of my install, but I've seen other mods with larger files with multiple pieces before.

You could combine the script logic into one function and attach that to your dialogue, I've never got it working through tes5edit, only through creation kit. You can generate a fragment script for dialogue through creation kit by loading DEC into CK (active file, ignore all to warnings)  open Object Window, selecting quest or ALL in the left type select, double clicking crdePlayerMonitor quest to open the quest window, selecting the player dialogue tab (will take a few seconds to load, creation kit scans all dialogue in the game every time you open this window )  from there you can see the dialogue trees on the left and select the topic you want in the appropriate location, scripts are on the bottom of the topic window.

1617242371_decdialogue.thumb.jpg.07959a56411dc8fa758260c8b0d83209.jpg

Compiling DEC scripts is more annoying. It requires some setup. The papyrus compiler stops compiling if it finds a variable type it doesn't already know when it compiles something. DEC uses lots of soft and hard dependencies in the code, so you have to have the scripts for many of them (1/3 to half) installed in a location where the papyrus compiler can find them.

If you have mod organizer, you can just install them and have a separate profile for compiling. I had to go further and write my own compile script go bypass creation kit separately, and had to point the compiler at every single directory of my mods for it to find them all (benefited in the long run though, didn't have to work through creation kit, compiling with multi-threading, compile with a single command macro instead of slow CK GUI, ect)

compile_with_sources_local.bat

You would have to change all the paths for it to work for you, and some of the later mods aren't needed for DEC to work I added them so that I could compile other mod's code when I need to fix something. Keep in mind the compiler doesn't know how to read a .bsa file, so if the scripts are compressed in a BSA you need to decompress them with BSAOpt 

Lastly, I would love to see elbowbinders in this mod as well.

I prefer these over normal armbinders.

I thought I added them already