43 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

Hey, thanks for the reply. There's good info there but I was aware of most of the facts you brought up, perhaps I didn't phrase my question correctly but I'm not sure how to put it... It has to do more with the two things I quoted; My issue is with Morality/Confidence, if someone could share how they would set them up in their MCM to make their PC most vulnerable to most NPCs, I'd be obliged. If my question is still not clear I will simply post a pic of the sliders in question and ask what to set them at, to get the results I want... I've experimented a bit on my own(With all that you said in mind) but I can't get consistent results at all.

Edit - I brought the NPC to an internal cell with no other NPCs, and experimented there with my settings, but it just feels extremely random no matter what I do with the sliders or what I'm wearing. And I was checking the NPC's arousal constantly, it was well within the required value. It wasn't a mod or quest NPC either. At times he would indeed enslave me but as I said it felt like it was unrelated to what I had set the sliders to, it was too inconsistent.

Confidence and Morality are static, so they won't affect consistency. The mod rolls 2 random dice every loop determining if an approach is possible, one for sex, one for enslave. You can set the sliders for both in the general settings ("Chance of Sex Conversation", and the one below it), they start lowish, but it sounds like if you want more consistency they should be raised to >80%.

As for specific sliders, Confidence has none, there is an option to turn it on/off in the intimidation options, that would be most easy as it would mean every NPC is confident enough. Morality sliders should be set to 4, had to check, but they are ceilings. Setting to 4 means even the most moral NPC will approach you.

If it still seems inconsistent pass me a papyrus log

@Verstort : I was about to post a question, but I just read that you're leaving the mod. In light of that THANK YOU for all your efforts and for allowing others to adopt your work. DEC is and always will be in my set up and you've always been extremely helpfull.

I'm still going to ask ;3 After we cleared up the arousal and morality stuff, I still have a small issue... It seems like instead of being approached, even if my PC stands naked right in front of the NPC I test on, for any amount of time, I have to interact with that NPC for the dialogue box to come up. I mean the Submit/Resist prompt. I'm sure the NPC is valid, is aroused enough, and that I am vulnerable ETC. Any ideas? Perhaps leave the cell and come back, so that it can kick in, since my saved game loads me right next to them? Something like that? I also thought about tampering with the Alternate Slot Search or switching to SKSE search method but I'm not too sure what these actually do.

3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

@Verstort : I was about to post a question, but I just read that you're leaving the mod. In light of that THANK YOU for all your efforts and for allowing others to adopt your work. DEC is and always will be in my set up and you've always been extremely helpfull.

I didn't abandon the mod, I still make bug fixes I just don't have any energy to work on new content for the mod, so I offered it up to anyone who does want to work on new content.

3 hours ago, Violence6884 said:

I'm still going to ask ;3 After we cleared up the arousal and morality stuff, I still have a small issue... It seems like instead of being approached, even if my PC stands naked right in front of the NPC I test on, for any amount of time, I have to interact with that NPC for the dialogue box to come up. I mean the Submit/Resist prompt. I'm sure the NPC is valid, is aroused enough, and that I am vulnerable ETC. Any ideas? Perhaps leave the cell and come back, so that it can kick in, since my saved game loads me right next to them? Something like that? I also thought about tampering with the Alternate Slot Search or switching to SKSE search method but I'm not too sure what these actually do.

"Submit/resist prompt" sounds like SD+ dialogue, and it mostly only happens when you approach an NPC, most often when you are already a SD+ slave. If you didn't mean the sex approach dialogue where the player could submit or resist through dialogue, then you want to ask Skyrimll (DeepBlueFrog I think is his new handle).

Cycling the cell should have no impact on DEC dialogue or NPC searching, as the script is tied to a quest, not to an actor/cell. Cycling the quest isn't recommended as it normally doesn't break without something else being horribly wrong with your save (crash dumps).

Alternate Slot Search is because there are some armors/clothes from mods that have a keyword that says they cover the chest, meaning the player is not naked, but they aren't in the chest slot, they are in some other slot like the extra slots for mods. If DEC only checked the one chest slots to see if the player was covered, we could miss these modded clothes/armors, and the player will be covered with armor but DEC thinks they are naked. This option when turned on searches all slots for the keyword, takes longer but catches those armors. (didn't realize there was no tooltip for this, will add)

Alternate NPC search uses the SKSE API to search for nearby NPCs in the game by sequentially searching nearby Objects for valid actors. This in contrast to the default method of searching for NPCs: Start a quest and have "slots" (aliases) with conditions on the quest that auto-fill when the quest is loaded in the game engine. The Quest method is supposed to be faster, because skyrim's game engine runs faster than skyrim's papyrus engine runs, so it should be lighter and faster and I switched the mod over years ago. In reality it feels like it takes the same amount of time, but has a few disadvantages, where the SKSE method worked relatively well and was maybe a bit more of a performance hit. From years of not being used, the SKSE method has obtained a few bugs that were otherwise fixed in the regular version though (mainly tied to follower dialogue.)

If you still have trouble pass me a papyrus log and I can see if there are any strange bugs I can fix.

10 hours ago, Verstort said:

[...]

If you still have trouble pass me a papyrus log and I can see if there are any strange bugs I can fix.

Let me see if I understand this clearly - DEC should only approach through base game style dialogue in every instance? And I should be using the default method, not the SKSE one as it has some issues?

Also sorry, perhaps I misread that message about DEC, but still thank you ^_^

Nighttime modifier seem to be reversed.

I have in MCM set arousal limit to 40%

Nighttime modifier is described as (Arousal*modifier), so setting the slider to 0,5 would suggest that arousal need to be 20% at nighttime right? 

Though, I was looking in console during nighttime and the DEC message displayed something like "arousal to low" followed by the actors arousal number 51, followed by a bracket with the number 80 in it...  I found it strange it said that since any arousal above 20 should be valid right. The number 80 in the brackets suggested I had read the slider wrong. Changing the slider to "2" instead of "0,5" did however change the value in the brackets from 80 to 20...

So the text description is wrong, it says "(arousal*modifier)" when it should say "(arousal/modifier)" 

okey the good DEC follower dialog DD escape times are over ?

basicly only the Hey... DEC dialog was for easy escape without using up keys, its good that you removed that

but whats with the mmmmhp DEC gag dialog?

I only get the mmmmmh ❤️ => sexy times or not

and the mmmmmmhmmmp => trade option

now,

the mmmhh => follower adds more bondage instead of freeing the PC,

seems to be gone, or I there a trick now to trigger it?

like frustrated followers or choosing the "..." dialog option where the follower says something like "the collar is nice, now all can see your my little pet"?

The "mmmhph" dialog that had a chance to get freed or end in more DDs was great!

Interesting mod. I really like what it's doing, especially with the followers. One problem: Whenever a sex scene is supposed to happen, instead I get an error "[CRDE] no animations found ever, exiting early".  I have no idea what this might mean, perhaps someone can help? 

On 11/29/2018 at 6:36 AM, donttouchmethere said:

okey the good DEC follower dialog DD escape times are over ?

basicly only the Hey... DEC dialog was for easy escape without using up keys, its good that you removed that

but whats with the mmmmhp DEC gag dialog?

I only get the mmmmmh ❤️ => sexy times or not

and the mmmmmmhmmmp => trade option

now,

the mmmhh => follower adds more bondage instead of freeing the PC,

seems to be gone, or I there a trick now to trigger it?

like frustrated followers or choosing the "..." dialog option where the follower says something like "the collar is nice, now all can see your my little pet"?

The "mmmhph" dialog that had a chance to get freed or end in more DDs was great!

Might have gotten nuked when I made it so that follower item-game dialogue wouldn't show for users who hadn't started the game yet. I'll check if I can return it.

15 hours ago, Fenroo said:

Interesting mod. I really like what it's doing, especially with the followers. One problem: Whenever a sex scene is supposed to happen, instead I get an error "[CRDE] no animations found ever, exiting early".  I have no idea what this might mean, perhaps someone can help? 

DEC sex is often contextual, Aggressive rapist attacks player, horny follower, ect. Because of this DEC has an animation filter to stop context deaf animations from appearing ("I'm going to rape this slave" -> Get tender loving foreplay)

The filter can be turned off in the MCM which you probably already found. Devious Devices has it's own animation filter that goes off at sex start, if DD thinks the animation is broken (player wearing armbinder, arms come out of armbinder in this animation, also gags, chastity, ect) then it throws the animation away and chooses it's own animation. You can set DEC's filter to either A) do its own prefilter to get around this, or B) ask DD for animations first to stop this, or turn both DEC and DD off if the awkward animations don't bug you.

There aren't enough DD compatible animations in general, but you can get some more by installing certain animations packs found on this site.

35 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

This mod is perfect for what it does. Especially with followers. Why should they be running around with high arousal and ignoring the perfectly available and somewhat helpless person right in front of them?! So they take advantage! Great fun.

You might also like Devious Followers if you like and want more of that kind of gameplay. Cursed loot supposedly has a dom follower function now too.

Hello, English is not my native language. Forgive this if that is not clear. I have, sort of, an idea to develop aspects of modification. What if your partner has more options for dialogue. For example, he asked you to have sex, be naked, put on DD, and you refused. His attitude towards you deteriorates and, over time, he begins not to carry out the commands of the main character and will cease to protect against violence. And even if the slave, the leading points get the mark of 25-30, then the dialogues no longer give the choice of replicas. That is, if you and your companion spoke like a slave or vice versa, then this conversation does not change in the opposite direction. In my opinion this is logical. What do you think?

I had planned to make the follower relationship evolve but that requires a lot of dialogue, and a lot of interactivity, and I ran out of energy before I got to it.

The original goal was for DEC's follower content to be small and quick interactions. I wanted the follower to approach the player with items, with ideas, with sex. However, I did not want to make the player stop what they are doing for a long time, playing with permanent restrictions to gameplay like ME/SD and some hardcore parts of cursed loot. When those mods take over, the game is basically at a standstill until they are finished, and that can take hours. I wanted simple events that would add to each dungeon explored, or could be completed in under 3~5 levels, but would not basically end the game.

I wanted to avoid taking the mod too far into having it's own really long and boring enslavement system. Mods like SD+ basically stop the game; All the entertainment you get has to come from that mod, because you can no longer play skyrim while SD is busy. As the only source of entertainment, it has to be good and with lots of content. That's a lot of work for, in my opinion, a difficult thing to build correctly. There needs to be tasks and events and interactions, but there needs to be variety too which means you need to double or triple it. Whipping the slave as punishment is not enough. Sex with slave is not enough. Walking around on a leash is not that fun; more is needed.

If I don't have energy to finish a simple "Player wants their follower to tie them up" mini-game, then I don't have the energy to make anything that massive.

--------------

That said, dialogue where follower is more dominant and forceful with items would be fine, as it's more variety of dialogue that already exists for the most part.

I do not think I can make the follower stop accepting commands, that is not dialogue I have control over. I think trying to override that would cause conflicts, and I'm not even sure if it is possible in this game. If I could do it safely, then it sounds reasonable, although I feel "follower is dominant by decision" rather than "follower doesn't see you as anything more than a slave" is a better perspective for the writing, unless you are annoying them and then again punishment should be motivation, not indifference.

Relationship points not droping is somewhat moot, as they don't normally go down in the mod (unless I added a feature for them to drop overtime, which I don't remember adding.)

27 minutes ago, Verstort said:

... although I feel "follower is dominant by decision" rather than "follower doesn't see you as anything more than a slave" is a better perspective for the writing, unless you are annoying them and then again punishment should be motivation, not indifference.

And the logical outcome of "follower is dominant by decision" is that the follower's attitude toward the PC would shift over time, so the more the PC refuses the follower's requests, the more the follower regards the PC as not someone to be ordered around.   The mod's current behavior handles that pretty well.  There's nothing wrong with what the other person was asking for, it's just not in line with the design of this mod.  Other mods like Devious Followers offer more of the pushy/assertive follower experience, so players can choose what they want. 

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

And the logical outcome of "follower is dominant by decision" is that the follower's attitude toward the PC would shift over time, so the more the PC refuses the follower's requests, the more the follower regards the PC as not someone to be ordered around.   The mod's current behavior handles that pretty well.  There's nothing wrong with what the other person was asking for, it's just not in line with the design of this mod.  Other mods like Devious Followers offer more of the pushy/assertive follower experience, so players can choose what they want. 

6 hours ago, Verstort said:

The original goal was for DEC's follower content to be small and quick interactions. I wanted the follower to approach the player with items, with ideas, with sex. However, I did not want to make the player stop what they are doing for a long time, playing with permanent restrictions to gameplay like ME/SD and some hardcore parts of cursed loot.

I do not propose to make another long, tedious mod about enslavement. It may of course be a subject for another modification. I agree, the first point is difficult to implement. But it seems to me that it is necessary to slightly correct the dialogues. Here in the fashion is the function of the vindictive partner, and I would suggest that this affect the dialogues. For example, when the main character is helpless and they run up to ask for sex. If you refer to a partner will be different random replicas of the NPC. Maybe the NPC will run up to his partner (if he is near) with a question about sex? And depending on the relationship there will be different results. I know that there is a function in MCM, a partner prevents violence. I just do not quite understand, then why the vindictive companion is needed?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sfdrake said:

is it compatible with SSE?

It shouldn't be...

Last I checked there were still hard requirements that hadn't been converted, and I expected it to crash on startup without those requirements, but at least one user in the past said he converted it and had no problems. Not sure what to believe.

Too lazy to install SSE on this machine and try to get it working.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:45 AM, sfdrake said:

is it compatible with SSE?

Some of the enslavement mods haven't been converted so they won't work but the base mod, follower dialogue etc work just fine. Personally, I use this as a 'tie me up at the worst possible moment' mod and ignore the enslavement side so it works out of the box for that. FWIW, I've always found a follower saying 'here, try this on' to be more fun than a devious chest saying the same thing but that's probably just me ;)

For the enslavement side, DCL (SSE Version but disable Damsel in Distress), Devious Followers (just run NIF optimizer) and Simple Slavery (harder - need to regenerate heads with CK)  work with it. The others are probably more trouble than they're worth.

Obviously you need the SSE version of DD and you'll have to comb through that mod's thread to get all the (necessary) updates for it. You also need SSE Engine Fixes (with MemoryManager set to True in the .ini) to avoid endless crashes.

Personally, I've used this in SSE since the original DD conversion and have had no issues other than what I mentioned above. It's my favourite follower mod and I'd likely still be playing Oldrim if id didn't work ;)

I am using the latest Deviously cursed loot with its gag dialogue option enabled, which means DCUR handles first greets when gagged.  However I also have Deviously enslaved, and that combo causes the following : DCUR roll -> success -> DEC -> get rekt raped.  Beyond the difficulty of not getting raped when talking to an NPC, there's the immersion issue of having to roll twice for the same thing : being able to talk.

My question is : is there a way to disable the gagged dialogues of DEC ?  (The "..." dialog entry when gagged).  That way I can be sure that only DCUR handles gag consequences.

12 minutes ago, mangalo said:

I am using the latest Deviously cursed loot with its gag dialogue option enabled, which means DCUR handles first greets when gagged.  However I also have Deviously enslaved, and that combo causes the following : DCUR roll -> success -> DEC -> get rekt raped.  Beyond the difficulty of not getting raped when talking to an NPC, there's the immersion issue of having to roll twice for the same thing : being able to talk.

My question is : is there a way to disable the gagged dialogues of DEC ?  (The "..." dialog entry when gagged).  That way I can be sure that only DCUR handles gag consequences.

I can add one, slipped my mind that someone would want the rest of follower dialogue without the gagged interactions.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this mod. But I'm having a problem with it. Sometimes I lose the ability to ask my follower, "Do you want to have some fun?" which sets off some fun parts of the mod. Is that working as designed, or is it a bug? Is there any way for me to mess with the console or MCM and fix it?