6 hours ago, Fenroo said:

I love this mod. But I'm having a problem with it. Sometimes I lose the ability to ask my follower, "Do you want to have some fun?" which sets off some fun parts of the mod. Is that working as designed, or is it a bug? Is there any way for me to mess with the console or MCM and fix it? 

Might be a bug... Haven't seen it disappear myself.

The dialogue is set so that it won't show ("Want to have some fun") if the player is already tied up in any of the following: A gag, a blindfold, a chastity belt, or an item DD calls "Heavy bondage" like yokes/armbinders, hobble dresses ect.

If those are worn the dialogue should change to "Hey..."

Did DEC ever recognized PAHE slaves during sex with them to not adding DDs after sex?

I know DEC recognizes slaves so they dont approach the PC.

After agrressive sex training with a slave the trainer is in real danger to be bound like a UPS packet.

I remember DEC could recognize if its a PAHE slave and wont add any DDs after sex, but I might be wrong and just switched DEC off for a while.

Or I need to give them a DD/ZAZ collar (using the PAHE leash collar all the time = amulet slot)

8 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Did DEC ever recognized PAHE slaves during sex with them to not adding DDs after sex?

After agrressive sex training with a slave the trainer is in real danger to be bound like a UPS packet.

I remember DEC could recognize if its a PAHE slave and wont add any DDs after sex, but I might be wrong and just switched DEC off for a while.

Or I need to give them a DD/ZAZ collar (using the PAHE leash collar all the time = amulet slot)

I don't think DEC ever detected if they are a slave at sex finish, because it was assumed with the pre-follower gameplay that slaves could not attack the player at all through DEC. Follower sex changed that, and I'm guessing I didn't add an exclusion for follower sub or follower slave.

I'll fix for the next version.

8 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I don't think DEC ever detected if they are a slave at sex finish, because it was assumed with the pre-follower gameplay that slaves could not attack the player at all through DEC. Follower sex changed that, and I'm guessing I didn't add an exclusion for follower sub or follower slave.

awesome!

that will be helpful for all that confused switches out there that want to be a slaver but don't want to switch off DEC

Odd, the quest for devious framework is loaded in the mod but is never used...

I wonder if I got distracted while adding it... I could have sworn it was in already...

Will add

Edit: assuming DFW should not be interupted it could cause unforseen issues with the AI package system, will set leash to a lockout instead of (enslavement-lock, sex okay)

11 hours ago, Verstort said:

Might be a bug... Haven't seen it disappear myself.

The dialogue is set so that it won't show ("Want to have some fun") if the player is already tied up in any of the following: A gag, a blindfold, a chastity belt, or an item DD calls "Heavy bondage" like yokes/armbinders, hobble dresses ect.

If those are worn the dialogue should change to "Hey..."

Hmm I'll have to check the circumstances under which I'm losing it now... I wasn't aware of that tidbit. Assuming that's the case, it should reappear when those conditions change I suppose? 

Just now, Fenroo said:

Hmm I'll have to check the circumstances under which I'm losing it now... I wasn't aware of that tidbit. Assuming that's the case, it should reappear when those conditions change I suppose? 

Yes, the dialogue conditions are checked last-second, right as the dialogue is rendering (can actually be re-evaluated AFTER the dialogue is shown, and re-ordered/dissapear while you're staring at it)

2 hours ago, Verstort said:

Yes, the dialogue conditions are checked last-second, right as the dialogue is rendering (can actually be re-evaluated AFTER the dialogue is shown, and re-ordered/dissapear while you're staring at it)

While I have your attention, are you taking requests on your mod?

3 hours ago, Verstort said:

Odd, the quest for devious framework is loaded in the mod but is never used...

I wonder if I got distracted while adding it... I could have sworn it was in already...

Will add

Edit: assuming DFW should not be interupted it could cause unforseen issues with the AI package system, will set leash to a lockout instead of (enslavement-lock, sex okay)

I mean i use unofficial dfw version from github and there is a lot of bugs so maybe its not DEC fault, btw do you have any information for @legume ? Seem that he abandoned us :( 

56 minutes ago, Fenroo said:

While I have your attention, are you taking requests on your mod?

I'm just knocking out some bugs, not really adding new content/dialogue right now, unless its pretty easy to add. Dialogue takes me a long time to write+implement, usually.

The mod is open source, you can make modifications for your own purpose, one of the other users figured out how to make their changes last as I make changes too. I can answer questions on how to do it if you have any.

I've said before that you could give changes to me and I can add them to the mod... but I've been too lazy to actually ever do this when people are nice enough to give the changes..

42 minutes ago, Jappa123 said:

I mean i use unofficial dfw version from github and there is a lot of bugs so maybe its not DEC fault, btw do you have any information for @legume ? Seem that he abandoned us :( 

I don't think I've updated my branch the last few changes actually, but I always make changes to the verstort branch, master is behind it normally. Since I just assume nobody else is even looking at that git I've kinda stopped uploading unfinished changes to it, only updating it at the same time that I upload files here. The files here on LoversLab should be just as uptodate as the files on git.

I don't have any information about Legume, he's rather quiet on what he's working on, showing up infrequently with changes when he has the time to finish them.

36 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I don't think I've updated my branch the last few changes actually, but I always make changes to the verstort branch, master is behind it normally. Since I just assume nobody else is even looking at that git I've kinda stopped uploading unfinished changes to it, only updating it at the same time that I upload files here. The files here on LoversLab should be just as uptodate as the files on git.

I don't have any information about Legume, he's rather quiet on what he's working on, showing up infrequently with changes when he has the time to finish them.

Im talking about Devious Framework GitHub https://github.com/DeviousFramework/SkyrimDeviousFramework not DEC.

Is there any mod on LL that add some kind of invisible devious devices? Asking since i have problem that sometimes when player dont have any devices equipped i still get dialogue:

"Well since you already tied up, lets see how this looks on you" same thing might happening with Devious Framework when blacksmith try to remove locked devices and he removed all of them and he still trying to remove something but there is nothing left.

There is one thing equipped ID:11040f0c from what i've read its from DDi. 

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Is there any mod on LL that add some kind of invisible devious devices? Asking since i have problem that sometimes when player dont have any devices equipped i still get dialogue:

"Well since you already tied up, lets see how this looks on you" same thing might happening with Devious Framework when blacksmith try to remove locked devices and he removed all of them and he still trying to remove something but there is nothing left.

There is one thing equipped ID:11040f0c from what i've read its from DDi. 

DD armors can become broken, stuck on the player and sometimes invisible, yes. I don't know of any that are invisible by choice.

However, There is always one HIDDEN item in the inventory of the player, that exists to handle the scripting of DD items, if you try to remove it through console it should just come back. Pretty sure the item you linked is this one item.

It could be a bug with DEC that DEC thinks you are already tied up, can you run the vulnerability check in DEC's debug menu? you could also post the papyrus log for that gameplay session.

Edit: that dialogue only goes off if you are already gagged or already wearing the exact same item that they found, can you tell me what the item rolled was? it should have also been in posted to the papyrus log if you still have it.

On 1/3/2019 at 9:19 PM, Verstort said:

DD armors can become broken, stuck on the player and sometimes invisible, yes. I don't know of any that are invisible by choice.

However, There is always one HIDDEN item in the inventory of the player, that exists to handle the scripting of DD items, if you try to remove it through console it should just come back. Pretty sure the item you linked is this one item.

It could be a bug with DEC that DEC thinks you are already tied up, can you run the vulnerability check in DEC's debug menu? you could also post the papyrus log for that gameplay session.

Edit: that dialogue only goes off if you are already gagged or already wearing the exact same item that they found, can you tell me what the item rolled was? it should have also been in posted to the papyrus log if you still have it.

So i did vulnerability test and there are 2 things that i dont really know what they mean: MCM Chastgag, CRDE is not wizrobes both are true.

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

So i did vulnerability test and there are 2 things that i dont really know what they mean: MCM Chastgag, CRDE is not wizrobes both are true.

Thanks! 

MCM Chastgag is actually a check if the MCM option is set, its printed right before the test if the a blocking gag is detected, which was probably false since you didn't mention it.

"is not wizrobes" being true means the player wasn't wearing anything that would be considered wizard robes, that's not actually a vulnerability so much as a vulnerability cancel.

So it found nothing, DEC should not see you as vulnerable, Might be a bug in the dialogue conditions then, I'll look again.

Edit: was the follower wearing them item by any chance?

Hi Guys.

I kinda have a problem with DEC.

When dominant follower puts an armbinder on me as a punishment or as a game, I never can escape it (not through DCUR's "sharp item", not with "struggle"). And follower does not unequipping it when play time is over.  And this "black ebonite armbinder"'s menu is not normal, kinda weird. It got 3 variants: somewhat like "take it off", "struggle" and "endure binds". It's not classic DD item menu. Looks like it's a DCUR's quest item.
Can someone please explain to me wtf is happening?

38 minutes ago, Black Justicar said:

Hi Guys.

I kinda have a problem with DEC.

When dominant follower puts an armbinder on me as a punishment or as a game, I never can escape it (not through DCUR's "sharp item", not with "struggle"). And follower does not unequipping it when play time is over.  And this "black ebonite armbinder"'s menu is not normal, kinda weird. It got 3 variants: somewhat like "take it off", "struggle" and "endure binds". It's not classic DD item menu. Looks like it's a DCUR's quest item.
Can someone please explain to me wtf is happening?

that's not from DEC

DEC follower will add standard armbinders they find in containers and they don't remove it

(not tested if the DEC gag escape dialog is back with newest DEC)

Devious Helpers start a bondage game that ends after a few hours and they remove the DDs they added, but they only use standard DDs

DCL has inescapeable armbinders, a pink one for the doll transformation and a black ebonite one for Devious bondage adventure quest and cursed collar quest(?)

those are quest items that can't be removed via DDi escape mechanics

IIRC and you mean by "dominant followers" the DCL followers like sasha, leah and leon. I think they have some inescapable DDs too

than there are the DCL high security restrains you can find via DCL traps, those can only be removed by a blacksmith for a hefty fee

and than there is the new DCL XDFF followers system that might add new quest DDs too?

if the armbinder doesn't have the new DDi escape options I'm pretty sure its a DCL quest DD item

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

that's not from DEC

I was mistaken about DCUR. because it's name is DCL, sure) Don't know why i called it DCUR)

BUT
I was not talking about DD Helpers. I have tested every DD-family mod and I know which feature is from what mod. And I do not even have DD Helpers installed.

I'm talking about DEC's "follower dialog". By this dialog outcomes I'm constantly  receiving unique armbinders (black ebonite) that could not be unequipped. And with DFW's "save control system" and DCL's "hardcore" mod this is actually game braking bug.

I want to know, why DCL's quest item constantly getting picked by DEC and how can i fix it.

51 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thats interesting, I would like to know how you manage this with DEC too =D 

I'v disabled half of features of DCL. Leaved only rapes, drugging, public indecency, device comments/actions, and traps themselves.

I have learned something just now. This is not DEC related problem. I seems somewhat like rework of armbinders. Cause DDi basic armbinder got same menu as i mentioned. Maybe it's DD 4.2's new features, but they seems like broken. Because DCL's "sharp items" are working no more on all of armbinders.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:59 PM, Black Justicar said:

Maybe it's DD 4.2's new features, but they seems like broken. Because DCL's "sharp items" are working no more on all of armbinders.

either retest that with current cursed loot on a save that's started using the current version as well Or you have something else wrong with your mods, possible mod conflict from an older dd mod it sounds like...personally had the sharp items help me escape from cursed loot armbinders atleast a few times already

12 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

sounds interesting

Not really. I reused the same code that determines what happens when the player is assaulted by an attacking NPC for the sex start/finish of player starting sex with their followers. Some followers are slaves, and I forgot to create an edge case for them.

Text book case of recklessly re-using code.

On 1/1/2019 at 9:39 AM, Verstort said:
On 1/1/2019 at 1:09 AM, donttouchmethere said: