1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Verstort, this check in crdeModMonitorScript might have a typo:

slaEroticKeyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0308c8f6, "SexLabAroused.esm") as keyword

Shouldn't the value be 0x0308c7f6?

That's a first, not even sure how it happened, I normally copy paste from tes5edit...

Should be fixed here. Deviously Enslaved Continued(v13.15.1).7z

well, this is odd, not sure what causes this, but DEC is the only mod in my load order that cant find ZAZ anymore.

It doesnt happens right from the game start, i just cant see a pattern yet.

The issue started with v13.15.0 (now using 13.15.1), but that doesnt mean anything yet, cause i installed a lot of new mods.

I just show you the ingame pics, and will work on my load order a bit.

If that doesnt slove it i give you a save&log. But maybe you have a guess already:

a warning pop up from CDUR: "cant find zazkeyword... you sure you installed zaz?" or something like that

DEC "refresh detected mods" cant be activated anymore

hmmm, is loaded a DEC MCM save from older DEC version MCM, could that be an issue?

(i could slove the issue at least once by moving zaz*.esm up in my load order)

SD+ is installed & ZAZ8

ScreenShot488.thumb.jpg.1f08d471374972a7418fc38566ec3127.jpg

Refresh detected mods can be restarted via MCM

ScreenShot489.thumb.jpg.7aae8ccef1b875a4aa52a4239f956e0c.jpg

ZAZ found itself!

ScreenShot491.thumb.jpg.4d0ebccded278d2ea2dc59e315eb2a1f.jpg

PAHE and other ZAZ related mods found ZAZ 8

ScreenShot492.thumb.jpg.cc5bfcf17420d5916a0a04cfa4227da9.jpg

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

well, this is odd, not sure what causes this, but DEC is the only mod in my load order that cant find ZAZ anymore.

It doesnt happens right from the game start, i just cant see a pattern yet.

The issue started with v13.15.0 (now using 13.15.1), but that doesnt mean anything yet, cause i installed a lot of new mods.

I just show you the ingame pics, and will work on my load order a bit.

If that doesnt slove it i give you a save&log. But maybe you have a guess already:

a warning pop up from CDUR: "cant find zazkeyword... you sure you installed zaz?" or something like that

DEC "refresh detected mods" cant be activated anymore

hmmm, is loaded a DEC MCM save from older DEC version MCM, could that be an issue?

(i could slove the issue at least once by moving zaz*.esm up in my load order)

"Print Zaz Slave status" is bugged, it doesn't check if zaz is installed but instead checks if slaverun reloaded is installed (I forgot to change which mod it checks to grey-out when I changed what that button did, I think it was previously a start slaverun reloaded debug button)

"zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?"
 "zazKeywordFurniture is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?"

I don't know why those keywords sometimes don't load for some users, but all DEC uses them for is detecting if the player is sitting in furniture. You might not be missing anything.

Maybe your papyrus log would tell me more.

I don't know what "DEC "refresh detected mods" cant be activated anymore" means. Is it grey? Does it freeze the MCM?

14 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I don't know what "DEC "refresh detected mods" cant be activated anymore" means. Is it grey? Does it freeze the MCM?

DEC MCM option: "Refresh detected mods"

if the warning "zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?" pops up

=> "Refresh detected mods" gets automatically deactivated, and cant be reactivated via clicking on the checkbox

the option is not grey, it looks like on the screenshots

it doesnt freeze the MCM if i click on it

"zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?" can pop up randomly after loading, and the next load can be okey again

i never had that problem before, new in my load order is:

- MME

- new versions of PAH HSH + PAH AYGAS and ITF 0.2

- Milk addict

- SkyrimChainBeasts-v0.1.3alpha

but that doesnt mean its connected?

24 minutes ago, Verstort said:

I don't know why those keywords sometimes don't load for some users, but all DEC uses them for is detecting if the player is sitting in furniture. You might not be missing anything.

but the warning "zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?" pops up regulary and makes contine playing rather annoying

and yes the DEC NPC monitor keeps searching

so its a furniture thing, hmmmmm

14 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

DEC MCM option: "Refresh detected mods"

if the warning "zazKeywordEffectRefresh is not loaded, are you sure you installed zaz?" pops up

=> "Refresh detected mods" gets automatically deactivated, and cant be reactivated via clicking on the checkbox

the option is not grey, it looks like on the screenshots

it doesnt freeze the MCM if i click on it

Papyrus log of the button not working might yield something.

4 minutes ago, deviousMarsupial said:

Sorry if this has been answered already, but is this compatible with Captured Dreams? e.g. if the PC is locked up by CD's Master, will NPCs still try to enslave the player, and will the be able to remove CD devices as needed? I've noticed problems with this in some other mods.

DEC is compatible with CD. DEC will not allow any CD NPC to enslave the player. If the player is already busy with CD slavery, or busy with a special quest, DEC detects that too and won't interfere.

CD quest items are not removable through DEC, CD regular items are treated as regular items from any mod and are removable.

I try to make DEC compatible with all loverslab mods where the player is expected to be naked or covered in items for any length of time, at least mods I'm aware of on loverslab anyway.

Lately I'm always getting "SEX was specified no attack, leaving"  (or along the lines) after sex - no rolling for items. "Bypass DEC" is on and "Require victim" is off, but I've tried a couple other combinations aswell. Is something broken with the new MCM options again? ?

Using 13.14.6.

7 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Lately I'm always getting "SEX was specified no attack, leaving"  (or along the lines) after sex - no rolling for items. "Bypass DEC" is on and "Require victim" is off, but I've tried a couple other combinations aswell. Is something broken with the new MCM options again? ?

Using 13.14.6.

I've had the same recently with 13.13.21. I tried all potential combinations of config toggles, but the result was always the same - no sex can result in postsex events. Didn't bug report it because it was on an outdated version... was meaning to confirm it on a newer one and then report it, but IRL didn't leave me time.

Hello,

I have a liitle problem : All the  NPC i meet have no reaction. None of them approach to enslave my character or to have sex with her.

In the debug mode I can see that all of them are to high in relationship. I don't understand because the value I see is not the same for all. Most of them are at 0 and a few are at 4.

I tried many manipulation (increase or reduce the level of vulnerability, walking naked and with items). Nothing happen.
Only my follower find sometimes an item but for the others NPC nothing.

Maybe I miss something I really don't know.

Can you help me ?

3 hours ago, SaltySkim said:

Can DEC run without DD mods? and Can DEC run with SLSurvival?

DEC/SLS,one or the other will load in MCM depending what one i move above the other in the Load order.cant get both to run at the sametime.

Masters for Deviously Enslaved.esp:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
03  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.8]
04  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
05  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.8.3]
06  Devious Devices - Integration.esm
07  Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

=> all masters are needed, rest is optional

(holy crap, wryne bash just put the masters in a spoiler, COOL!)

i have the same issue with DEC + SLS => seems SLS makes DEC think that Slaverun is installed

i test atm DEC +SLS + SRR => works like a charm

9 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Using 13.14.6.

i have the same issue after i played for about 20-30 lvl

all the sudden DEC recognizes all SL animations as "SEX was specified no attack, leaving" even after defeat

maybe it has something to do with:

- slave lvl?

- SL animation wasnt ended right?

- any devious quest running?

maybe if we can get a log from that Verstort can heeellllpppp^^

10 hours ago, Siudhne said:

Using 13.14.6.

3 hours ago, RegisteredUser said:

I've had the same recently with 13.13.21. I tried all potential combinations of config toggles, but the result was always the same - no sex can result in postsex events. Didn't bug report it because it was on an outdated version... was meaning to confirm it on a newer one and then report it, but IRL didn't leave me time.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

i have the same issue after i played for about 20-30 lvl

all the sudden DEC recognizes all SL animations as "SEX was specified no attack, leaving" even after defeat

Think I found the bug, will be fixed next release.

the workaround for now should be "SetPQV crdePlayerMonitor sexFromDECWithoutAfterAttacks False" in console if it gets stuck.

if that seems like a pain to type into console, shove it into a text file in your skyrim directory (like fix_dec.txt), and call the file with a bat console command like "bat fix_dec"

4 hours ago, SaltySkim said:

DEC/SLS,one or the other will load in MCM depending what one i move above the other in the Load order.cant get both to run at the sametime.

Weird, I haven't tried SLS myself yet, but it must be doing something really odd there...

I'll take a look and see if I get the same thing.

2 hours ago, coralys said:

Hello,

I have a liitle problem : All the  NPC i meet have no reaction. None of them approach to enslave my character or to have sex with her.

In the debug mode I can see that all of them are to high in relationship. I don't understand because the value I see is not the same for all. Most of them are at 0 and a few are at 4.

I tried many manipulation (increase or reduce the level of vulnerability, walking naked and with items). Nothing happen.
Only my follower find sometimes an item but for the others NPC nothing.

Maybe I miss something I really don't know.

Can you help me ?

4 relationship means they were your followers/ally at some point in the past. 0 means they don't know you yet. You should be attacked by -3(enemy) through 3 with default settings...

Can I get a papyrus log?

On 6/5/2018 at 12:08 PM, SaltySkim said:

Can DEC run without DD mods? and Can DEC run with SLSurvival?

On 6/5/2018 at 3:53 PM, donttouchmethere said:

i have the same issue with DEC + SLS => seems SLS makes DEC think that Slaverun is installed

i test atm DEC +SLS + SRR => works like a charm

Right... so SLS is one of the mods that can cause this weird little bug...

I don't understand this bug, really. Nearest I can tell something convinces skyrim's papyrus engine to take a deeper look into DEC's slaverun script when it shouldn't. When it takes a look, it finds a datatype it can't look up (because slaverun isn't installed) and errors, which throws the whole script away and this spreads to the core of the mod.

Normally the game doesn't bother, but when SLS is installed it does, and it breaks. The code in SLS to detect Slaverun isn't that different from DEC's code. I don't know why it would break if two mods are installed but not if either one is installed alone.

I know of two workarounds for it though, at least for DEC's side.

1) install slaverun Reloaded

It needs to be installed but it doesn't have to be enabled. In fact the whole thing doesn't have to be installed, just SLV_EnforcerLocationCheck.pex

2) install this broken pex that breaks DEC's ability to interact with slaverun : crdeslaverunscript.pex

You can always replace it with a working PEX later if you want to play with slaverun.

That's all I got right now until I learn more.

Edit: Monoman1 has uploaded a workaround/fix on his end, download the new SLS and ignore these workarounds

16 hours ago, Verstort said:

Think I found the bug, will be fixed next release.

the workaround for now should be "SetPQV crdePlayerMonitor sexFromDECWithoutAfterAttacks False" in console if it gets stuck.

Cool, thanks for that and for the quick fix, too! DEC continues to be a must-have mod for every game I start. ?

got a question/suggestion

is it possible to add in an option for a setting that would allow a follower to have a favorite look for the PC?

an example would be lydia could like to see the PC as a pony girl, so with a slider set to pony girl, when ever lydia approached the PC she would equip a pony suit on the PC, or Serana could like to see the PC in nothing but a slave collar, and would equip the DCL slave collar, or if a person doesnt have DCL it would be a random DD collar.

could call it something like a kink slider or kink setting.

15 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

is it possible to add in an option for a setting that would allow a follower to have a favorite look for the PC?

an example would be lydia could like to see the PC as a pony girl, so with a slider set to pony girl, when ever lydia approached the PC she would equip a pony suit on the PC, or Serana could like to see the PC in nothing but a slave collar, and would equip the DCL slave collar, or if a person doesnt have DCL it would be a random DD collar.

Sounds like a feature for "bondage game" :) 

15 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

Cool idea, but sounds like a real pain to implement.

Hmm. I suspect "SLSF Slvae increase vulnerable" and "SLSF Slave makes vulnerable" have been interchanged. Case in point: Using DEC with Devious Fame. I'm at 15 "slave fame". Currently, I'm not vulnerable. When I set "SLSF Slave increases vulnerable" to 15 or lower, I start getting vulnerable. When I set "makes vulnerable" to 15 or lower (but increasing the other value) I'm not vulnerable.